A Midnight Rose Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smirked at the flash of anger in her eyes as he leant forwards to breathe in her ear again, "I get what I want gorgeous, and by the looks of things our needs fall into the same category."

She was about to fling another retort his way when suddenly she found herself not capable of stringing any words together. Luke had backed her against a shadowed wall, with two arms resting against the brickwork either side of her head. She struggled to breathe as his face leant closer to hers, his eyes glinting with need. This man filled her every sense with his overt sex appeal, driving her to insanity.

"Tell me what you want," he murmured, his full lips leaving a line of fire as he trailed them down her jaws, nuzzling lightly at her neck. He left a trail of kisses all along her neck and shoulders, but refused to press them to hers.

She moaned in agony as he continued to deny her. She was on fire, every nerve ending in her body tingling. Yet still she could not form the words she wanted so desperately to say.

"Tell me," he growled softly in her ear.

Luke couldn't keep this up much longer. He wanted so desperately to press his lips against hers. She was almost panting now, her breaths coming out in short, sharp bursts; her need was as great as his.

On the verge of snapping Luke pulled back to stare deep into her eyes. The colour of the Aegean Sea, he could clearly see the desire beaming from their enigmatic depths. Just as he leaned in to begin his desperate teasing again she whispered softly, "Kiss me."

"Sorrybella, what did you say? I didn't quite hear you..." Luke was playing with fire now and he knew it. Never had a woman gotten so far under his skin. When she had uttered those two seemingly harmless words he had almost lost it then and there.

"Kiss me dammit!" she growled, her eyes turning stormy at his continued charade.

With that he pulled her up to him into a kiss as passionate as it was domineering. Her soft lips moulded against his with a wild moan that caused him to push her roughly up against the wall.

He pressed against her ruthlessly, his straining erection pressing delightfully against her scalding core. His skilled tongued plundered her mouth with the same confidence, pulling and teasing with undeniable skill. Rowan had lost all ability to breathe, her senses were on overload. She gasped in pleasure as he suddenly captured her tongue, sucking on it gently, causing her eyes to roll back into her head.

Luke's brain was on overdrive. He was slowly losing grip on reality. Grinding his hips against hers, a soft haze fell over his senses as her whimpering moans caused him to lose another inch of control.

"Stop me, before I lose all remnants of self-control," he breathed into her mouth, tugging her plump lower lip with his teeth. It was fair to give her the option; otherwise he was never letting her go.

"No, don't stop," she begged, pulling his lips to hers again, slowly and seductively licking his bottom lip, tugging into her moist heat. "Never stop," she whispered breathlessly again.

She almost cried out as his rigid muscle pressed intimately against her special spot, sending burst of pleasure straight to her core. Screw control, she thought, she wanted unbridled passion.

He chuckled at her wantonness, pulling back despite her growled protests. "Meet me outside in five minutes; you are not escaping me tonight." Her stormy eyes were positively tempestuous now, glimmering clearly with need. He resisted the urge to kiss her again, running his thumb instead over her bruised lips. He turned suddenly, while he still had the power to resist her, to bring his car around. It was parked around the corner and he needed to get her into his bed soon, or he feared both of them would burst.

She felt bereft as soon as he left her; surprised at his quick retreat. But his promise remained as haunting as a ghost, reminding her that this evening was far from over.

Hauling herself away from the wall, she began with a few shaky steps towards the lit bar. She cursed inwardly, her knees and legs felt like jelly from Luke's arrogant administrations on her body.

All at once her body tensed as a coarse hand slid around to grasp tightly at her neck. She tried to struggle, thrashing desperately in hope of escape. She froze again as a harsh chuckle, so different to the Luke's sensual one not minutes before, resounded in her ears.

"Don't struggle bitch. It's worthless; just like you," a shadow sneered. Rowan felt his grip tighten as she struggled to draw in enough air to breathe. Her limbs started to feel limp as her brain screamed for more oxygen. Panic flooded through her, her blood pumping through her veins at one hundred kilometres an hour.

She tried to scream. Her voice wouldn't respond; no air left in her lungs for speech. A sense of despair ripped through her as she felt herself being dragged towards the exit. Helpless, she cursed inwardly. Her mind screamed all manner of abuse, all hurled at her abductor.

Suddenly, a pain exploded from the back of her skull. She moaned quietly as her body pitched towards the ground, as her world turned to black.

To be continued...

If you are hooked and want to know what happens to our lovely heroine I would like to let you know that I have started Chapter 2 but will only post if the reception of Chapter 1 is good!

Let me know what you think and please do vote... Rowan depends on it.

Until next time... mochadesire.

12