A Mighty Mouse Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Christina," he said gently.

"No Luke, no," she said sharply, "please don't say anything. Not a word, please,"

"But I?"

"No, nothing," she retorted sitting up desperately trying to cover herself with the towels. "Just let me get dressed and leave, please."

He sort of understood and turning away diplomatically said, "OK, you know where the changing room is I'll see you in reception when you're ready."

Christina fixed her make-up and tied her hair that was now unkempt, into a pony tail. She dressed quickly wanting to get away from the clinic as quickly as she could. Fully dressed, she inspected herself in the mirror to make sure there were no tell-tale signs and satisfied and feeling more reassured she made her way to the reception. The woman behind it smiled at her and said "This was the last session Ms. Hunt, if you could just sign these forms please we'll send the bill to your insurance company."

Luke was leaning against the desk and said to her as she signed the paper work, "I hope everything's ok now Christina but please call if anything else comes up won't you?

"Yes Luke I will, and I feel so much better now," she said looking at him and smiling for she knew he would understand her message.