All Comments on 'A MIL's Care Ch. 01'

by dfm2099

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
sparktjsparktjover 9 years ago

Oh fuck, I loved this. I've been lucky enough to fuck a number of very filthy women in their 50's & 60's, some of them big and curvy like Deb and so I could identify with her appeal completely. The MIL aspect is a big turn-on too because it's taboo. Older women are a huge turn-on for me, as reflected in my own stories. They invariably have lots of sexual confidence, have lost their inhibitions with age, and don't give a fuck what anyone thinks of their slutty behaviour. I love a curvy, mature lady who loves to submit, be used and get messy. You captured that perfectly in this story and I can't wait for the next part. There are so many directions you could take her in, for example introducing her to young black cock, group sex and even the cute female teen who comes to groom Deb's dog. Her SIL gets his eyes wide open to the most depraved sex he could ever have imagined, all in the safe hands of his filthy, sexually adventurous MIL.

Well done, a great read that got me so hard.

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 9 years ago
Pretty good read

I enjoyed the story but did see some grammatical errors, spelling etc. I hope you have chapter 2 in the works.

grayge37grayge37over 9 years ago
Too any grammatical errors . . .

made reading this difficult. Your premise was good albeit a bit too rapid in it's development. Best to use a proof-reader to help eliminate your errors - one that is experienced enough to make suggestions for improving your stories.

Hope this helps with your next entries.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Story

A good story that should have been a great story. GET AN EDITOR. You got the skills to write a believable story. One I can truly relate to. I am still fucking my ex wifes mom 18 years after I divorced. Started fucking get her 2weeks into the marriage. She turned 71 a few weeks ago and still likes it twice a week.

northboy1uknorthboy1ukover 9 years ago
Great

Love it. i've fucked my MIL plenty of times. Hope to read part 2 sometime soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

It was a great story and reminds me of my MIL and me. I began fucking her after my FIL died and she called me over to her house to do some minor repairs. While there she approached me about sex and after some discussion she said that she had spoken to my wife about servicing her and she agreed. So with that I proceeded to take her from behind in the kitchen. That was the first of many times we fucked. She is in her mid-fifties and still has a big sex drive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good short story

Can be a great situation for both. Often circumstances force people together and they make the best of it.

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 9 years ago
I liked this a lot!

I hope you have more for us soon...

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
very very hot

Looking forward to see how they take the next step seeing as this was so arousing. The pleasure is going to be over the top. I am sure

dirtyomandirtyomanabout 9 years ago
Good Start !

I hope this story is based on the actual deed. lol I have had 4 MILs & all were ugley old bitches. But sis-in -laws have been very good too me.

I enjoyed this story, & hope we have more to read very soon. Like your hero here I like older, "Fluffy" women too. Anything over 55 is just right for me. My present Lady is 69, & will be 70 in 2 months.

Thanks for a good 1 page read, enjoyed it very much.

Plywood2385Plywood23859 months ago

Spelling errors are ruining a great story, use Grammarly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous