A Mistress to Obey Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Do it now. Take them off and hand them to me Billie.'

I do as he says trying to be discrete but how can you be discrete in a short sundress. I slide them off as quickly as I can and hold them out to him. He takes them and holds them out where others could see them. Mistress told me how he doesn't care what the neighbors think and likes to expose his sissies.

'They have a wet spot Billie. Do you have a wet little pussy?'

God, why won't he let us go inside? This is so humiliating. 'No Daddy.'

'Lift up the front of your dress and let me see your clit.'

Hoping to get this over I reach down and lift up the front of my dress.

'Oh, isn't that cute. You have such a cute little clitty. I bet the boys just love it. Come on inside Billie.'

I follow him into his house and he tells me to sit down on the couch and he goes to the kitchen and comes back with a scotch for himself and a white wine for me. He smiles as he hands it me thinking about the hit of exstacy he put into it. He sits down on the couch next to me. He is over 6'2" and looks in good shape and with him sitting so close, it is rather intimidating and I can't help but think about what Mistress said about him being rather rough.

'How long have you been a sissy Billie?'

'Daddy, I'm not really a sissy. I met Mistress Sherrie a few weeks and she is kind of forcing me to dress like this and wants me to act like a sissy. I really just wanted to serve a dominant woman but she wants more from me.'

'I suppose the next thing you are going to tell me is that you aren't a faggot either.'

'I'm not really. I had never done anything, or wanted to do anything, with another man till I met her. She has put me in situations where I have been with other men a few times since meeting her.' I feel so embarrassed.

'And now you show up at my door begging to suck my cock?'

Figure I better not say I was forced to do this or if she finds out, things might not go too well. 'Yes Daddy.'

'I try to sympathize with young boys who haven't matured fully but you are old enough to know better. When I see boys your age in a dress, you know what I think Billie? Think about it, you go to a strangers door, dressed like a slut and beg to suck cock. What kind of guy does that? Tell me, what kind.'

'Sissy fag boys Daddy.'

'I think that boys like you, needs direction and discipline in his life or else he will turn into the biggest sissy faggot you could imagine. Is that what you need Billie?'

'I don't know Daddy,' I tell him as I feel the emotions overwhelming me. I know that he has plans for me, plans I probably won't like. Why do I feel so emotional lately? Feel like I'm about to cry. Still haven't realized that the pills are feminine hormones.

'Don't cry sweetie, Daddy knows what you need. Now come with me.'

I finish the drink and follow him to a room in the back of his house. As we enter, I see the room is very feminine, all done up in pinks and whites. He sits me down on a stool by a makeup table and starts putting makeup on me. I am turned away from the mirror facing him and I can't see what he is doing. Finally he turns me around and I look in the mirror. He did a full makeup job on me and I look so different. My face looks so smooth, my eyes are done in shades of blue, he put long false eyelashes on me and my cheeks are accented in pink and my lips look so pink and so wet. I realize he put the makeup on pretty heavy and it makes me think of pictures of working girls I have seen.

'Much better Billie, you will make a fine looking sissy whore.'

'But Sir, I don't want to be a whore.'

SLAP!!! 'What did I tell you to call me?'

'Daddy, I'm sorry Daddy,' my cheek really stinging.

'Pay attention sissyboy, you don't want to make me mad do you?'

'No Daddy.'

'Now sit down like the sissy you are and wait,' he says as he leaves the room and comes back with a video camera and a laptop computer. He sits the laptop down on a desk facing me and then sits down and starts typing but I can't see what. When he moves I see a website with a scroll of names down the right side and a blank screen everywhere else. He then goes to the camera and when he turns it on and towards me I see myself on the screen. I realize what is happening.

'Please Daddy please don't let others see me like this. Please.' Panicking when I realize what he has in mind.

'Some men are waiting for you sweetie, you don't want to keep them waiting do you? Let me tell them you are ready to go online and how badly you want to show them what a sissy boy you are Billie. I really hope you don't disappoint them. You be a good little sissy and maybe you won't have to spend too much time in my special room. Now I want you to introduce yourself. Can you read the space on the bottom? Men will be messaging you and you do as they request. There is a mic on the camera and they will be able to hear your voice.'

'So far only about 25 guys online Billie but I'm sure we will have more join us. I really hope you don't speak in the manner you have been speaking to me. A sissy must sound and act like a sissy or else maybe they need some special lessons,' he says in a threatening manner.

He reaches down and opens the webpage and moves around showing me sitting on the stool, legs crosses and my makeup looks so heavy on the screen.

'Say hello to the men sweetie.'

So intimidated and nervous as I see my picture move on the monitor and know that they can all see me. 'Hello,' I say softly trying to sound feminine.

I read along the bottom. 'What is your name sissy?'

I look down so embarrassed, 'My name is Billie and I'm a sissy faggot slut.'

'Look up at them sweetie, lick your lips, bring your hand up to your chin, limp wristed, show them how much of a sissy you are,' you say softly so they can't hear you.

I do as he says and realize that no one can hear his voice, just mine, and I see the directional mic on the video camera. I do my best to look like a shy girl. I smile into the camera and lick my lips.

'Stand up. I want to see all of you.'

I stand up, trying to stand as a girl would, one knees flexed out a little, a hand on my waist. He is keeping the camera on me giving them all a good look at me.

'Turn around, show us your ass.'

I turn my back to the camera and reach back slowly with both hands and lift the back of my dress showing them my naked ass. I arch my back and stick it out. Wow, I feel so weird, not realizing I'm starting to come onto the exstacy. I look over at the laptop and see my smooth ass on display. I have trouble taking my eyes off it as I feel a body rush, making me tingle.

'Nice little ass sissyboy, stand up and turn to us again.'

I do as they say trying to concentrate, everything seems different, looking around at the sissy room I'm in.

'Show us your room sissyboy. It looks like a girl's room. Damn you must be such a wimp. After all, you do have that collar on.'

Thinking about what he said then remember the collar I am wearing and how all the men can see it. 'Let me show you my room.' I start moving around the room and they see my closet full of dresses, skirts and blouses and lots of high heels. I am so surprised to see all the clothes too. It's really the first chance I have had to check out the room. Then I show you my pink and white bed with the fluffy canopy held up by the four wooden bed posts. There are fluffy white teddy bears on the bed. I have trouble focusing and concentrating, looking at the cute little bears.

'Damn, you really are such a sissy. Who gave you the teddy bears?'

Thinking what I should say. See you looking at me, the intensity in your eyes impossible to miss. 'My Daddy gave them to me for being a good girl,' I say as I pick one bear up and hug it, trying to act so feminine to hopefully please you and see you nod your head positively.

'You have a Daddy?'

'Yes, I got the best Daddy ever, I love my Daddy.' When I see you smile why do I feel so glad? Why do I feel like this? As I look at him, he reaches down and takes his cock out. It's almost hard but hangs just enough that I can't stop looking at it and feel a smile on my face.

'What are you smiling about sissyboy?'

'My Daddy is showing me his cock. He is stroking it slowly,' I answer still looking at your cock.

'I bet you want to suck it don't you?'

'Yes I want to suck his cock,' I say not hesitating realizing that I do really want to suck it. I want his cock in my mouth so badly, licking my lips.

'Don't you think you should ask for our permission? That would be the proper thing to do. Don't you agree sissyboy?'

'Yes Sir, you are right. May I suck his cock while you all watch? Please.' My body feels so hot, everything seems so intense. Daddy is watching me. What if they won't let me suck him? Surely they will, I sure hope so.

'Why aren't you wearing panties bitch?'

'Daddy made me take them off outside and give them to him.'

'I don't know why sluts like you insist on acting like you do in public. Some people don't want to see that crap.'

Wanting to tell him that I was forced to do it but know that will only make things worse. 'I'm sorry Sir.'

'Go lean over the bed, pull your dress up and show us your little ass bad girl.'

I do as he says and I hear Daddy behind me putting the video camera on a tripod.

'Now ask your Daddy to come give you a hard spanking for being such a slut.'

I look back and look at Daddy. All he is wearing now is a black leather jockstrap, black boots with a little white sock showing, leather armbands on his pecs. I watch as he walks into the camera range and notice it only show him from neck down.

'Daddy, I'm a bad girl and I need a hard spanking. Please daddy.'

'Put your arms behind your back Billie,' and when I do he binds them tightly together with some kind of Velcro restraints. He moves in front of me and looks at the camera. 'This faggot belongs to a Mistress who happens to live next door to me. He tried to leave her but she knew he would be back so she waited and while she waited she had a silent auction for the right to take her new sissy's virgin cunt. That's right guys, I'm going to punish this little faggot and then I'm going to fuck this virgin sissyboy and all you have to do is subscribe, $100, and you will be able to watch it all happen. Updates to the sissy's new life will be available to watch as they happen in the future. Believe me, the sissy will remember this night, and other nights and you will be happy you paid to see it. We will be back online in 30 minutes, subscribe now online. Before I go, a small preview.'

He comes over behind me, holding a leather paddle he picked up. His other hand goes to the back of my neck pushing my face into the bedspread and then he starts paddling me hard. I squirm trying to move but he holds me tightly and uses the paddle on me. Finally, he stops, pulls my face up making me look at the camera as I cry hard, tears running down my cheeks sobbing loudly.

'Only a preview boys.' Then he exits the website.

I can't even wipe the tears away as my wrists are still bound tightly behind my back. 'Daddy, please don't do this please,' really begging tears running down my face. My mind racing, my body feels on fire, confused, scared, feeling so out of control. Suddenly, he rolls me over onto my back and pulls me up to where my head is on the pillows. Then he leans over and kisses me. I feel his tongue between my lips and I open my mouth and his tongue slide into my mouth. I get a big body rush, making me shiver, as I can't help but suck on his tongue. I wanted it. Oh god, I did, I did.

He leans up laughing then slaps my hard. 'What a fucking little slut you are. I figured Sherrie was just boosting about her new sissyboy but you really are such a faggot,' he says taking my head in his hands and kissing me roughly. He forces his tongue deep in my mouth my lips pressed to his. My eyes close as another body rush makes my moan out loudly. He pushes my away, laughing at me again, as I fall back onto the bed.

'You ready to be a movie star sweetie?'

'Please don't do this Daddy, I promise I will do anything else if you don't let them see me. What if someone who knows me sees it?'

'I guess they would know what a sissy faggot you are. But you said you would do anything. Would you stick your tongue deep up my ass?'

The thought of it disgusts me but I answer, 'Yes Daddy, I will do that for you.'

'Will you drink my piss?'

Oh god, I can't imagine having to do that but maybe it's just a test and I really don't want him to fuck me with all those guys watching. My mind flashes the thought of wondering if any girls are going to be watching. 'Yes Daddy.'

'Say it bitch.'

'Daddy, I will drink your piss.'

Laughing, 'Well, that's all good to know but I promised the boys a show tonight and we don't want to disappoint them do we?

'Please don't do this Daddy.'

'It's going to happen faggot. We are going to the playroom now and get things set up. Once we are online, I am going to show you what I think of older boys who run around in dresses begging for cock. You can fight it if you want but I'm going to punish you then fuck you till you accept what a sissy slut you really are. Faggot, you have no right to think about yourself as a man.'

He grabs my upper arm and pulls me to my feet and pushes me ahead of him and down the hall. I continue begging but he just ignores me. He opens a door and shoves me inside. I hear the door shut and a lock click. I turn to look at the room as he grabs my hair forcing me to my knees. It's time sissy boy.

You will have to wait to see what is going to happen to Billie.

12