All Comments on 'A Modern Day Knight'

by lustprincess

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I stopped

when I read the waitress had a BMW. Get real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Started out okay

The story started out good but suddenly went into hyperdrive. She is almost raped and drags home a perfect stranger minutes later. Plus, she has a BMW??? Not really realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great sex scene

Who cares about the BMW. I got hard reading about the animal sex that they were enjoying. That is my kind of sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
uhmmm heard of a sex fantasy?

the key word in sexual fiction writing, is fiction, its a story. this isn't a novel looking to get published, its a written text inspired by emotions and sexual desires. all it has to do is fit the fantasy. go read a novel if you want every aspect of it to make sense, i loved it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fucking hot as hell

Jumped pretty quickly into sex, but was exactly what I needed to get off ;) thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
needs work but great start

So there were a few glitches in the story line, it was a snippet of something. Realism, you wouldn't take home a perfect stranger for a meal, go out to an all night dinner, yes. The point of the BMW on a waitress salary already made so no need to get into it. Primal lust, hunger and his " dominant" side taking over trips into other areas that could be unleashed a bit more. Good start, would like to see more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous