A Modern Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Octavian
Octavian
173 Followers

"I'd love to if you're up to it, but maybe we ought to wait a while and have another glass of wine in the interim." She was smiling as I replenished her wine and sat back alongside her. The woman on the beach was now giving a blowjob to her well-endowed partner and Kelly was again showing signs that it was getting to her.

She decided she'd sit on my lap. When had made herself comfortable she turned her face to mine and told me how much she loved me. We watched the film between kisses. Now and again I stuck my tongue in her ear, or gently bit her earlobe. She has very sensitive ears and she would involuntarily shudder. Although I had not long climaxed, watching a pornographic film with a beautiful half naked woman squirming on my lap did wonders for my rate of recovery. In record time I was sporting another full erection. Kelly could not fail to be aware of it and she got off my lap, but only so that she could then straddle me. Her eyes never left mine as she reached down between us, grasped my cock and slowly impaled herself on it. When it could go no further she leaned forward to kiss me, and I tasted her tongue. Then she crossed her arms in front of her, gripped the sides of her grey top and slowly removed it. First her midriff was uncovered, then the lower swell of her breasts came into view and finally her nipples were exposed as they sprung free of the clinging material. Whilst Kelly eased the top over her head and tossed it aside I was pressing my palms against the sides of her full breasts and rolling her nipples with my thumbs. This made them stick out even more and I had to suck them. I could feel her fingers gently stroking my hair as I kissed and delicately bit each one in turn. We kissed each other once more and then she placed her hands on my shoulders. She was staring into my face as she began to fuck me.


My right hand let go of her breast and glided across her midriff, over the soft roundness of her stomach and into the dark forest of her pubis. My thumb found her clitoris, and was soon traversing back and forth over the highly sensitive bud. She was on the very brink of her second orgasm when I stopped. She looked at me, her wide-open eyes imploring me to continue and I asked her to finish it off for herself. She appeared reluctant to accede to my request even though to do so would have brought about her own desired relief. Maybe she felt that nice girls shouldn't play with themselves. Maybe it was genuine shyness about performing such an intimate act in front of me. Perhaps she just didn't want to seem too eager, and felt that a degree of reticence would not go amiss. Whatever her reasons, I sensed that she was sufficiently excited not to need much persuading and I was not mistaken. I only had to repeat my request and to add the magic word 'please'. It was enough.

Hanging on to my upper arm with her left hand she leant back and began to stroke herself, at first tentatively but then with growing assurance. She closed her eyes as she sought to concentrate on the wonderful self-induced sensations emanating from her clitoris. I could see that she was breathing harder and I noticed that the areolas around her prominent nipples appeared darker. And then she was diddling herself in a manner that could only be described as frantic, and indeed, might have fallen backwards, had I not reached out to support her with my free hand. And within seconds, she'd climaxed, shuddering as wave after wave of intense pleasure coursed through her body. Her involuntary movement around my cock caused me to climax, and I jetted my sperm deep into her. Then as our sexual passion began to subside she slumped forward against me and I cuddled her tightly. I lifted her hand to my face so that I could take her fingers in my mouth and taste her flavour. Before long she'd nodded off, the inevitable result of the sex and the alcohol. The video was still running but I wasn't taking much notice. I felt my eyelids drooping; the combination that had caused Kelly's somnolence was affecting me too.

I glanced at the television and was surprised to see that the porn star bore a striking resemblance to Jimmy Hill. Then I realised that I had dozed off, that the film had ended and that 'Match of the Day' was on the television! Thinking about it, I had heard the theme, but it hadn't registered. What was registering, though, was the discomfort arising from the pins and needles in my legs. Kelly still appeared to be asleep.

"Kelly! Wake up! Kelly!"

She opened her eyes.

"Can you get off, please?"

"Aren't you the romantic one? Now you've had your end away, you can't wait for me to get off." As she stood up, she reached for her clothes. She didn't look best pleased.

It was only when I began stamping on the floor that she realised I had a problem. In fact I had two problems but the second one was relatively minor. I had slipped out of her whilst she was on my lap and the area around the base of my cock was very wet and sticky. I grabbed a tissue and was wiping myself whilst doing a passable impression of the clog dance. But there was no sympathy whatsoever from Kelly; she was too busy laughing. When we had both recovered from our contrasting conditions we sat down with another glass of wine. We were holding hands like young lovers. We sipped our wine in silence but it was a comfortable silence, a silence that loudly proclaimed we were still very much in love, a silence that portended things would soon be back to normal.

We went to bed that night, utterly exhausted, (shagged out would be a more exact expression!), and both agreeing that it was the most exciting sex we'd ever had. Kelly must have found her night's sleep highly restorative because I woke up in the morning to find her sucking my cock! When she realised I was awake she continued sucking me whilst positioning herself so that her knees were either side of my head and her lovely tight fanny was directly above my face. The she lowered herself onto my mouth and I put my tongue in her, savouring the piquant flavour of her fresh lubricity and my stale semen. I had barely begun to lick her clitoris when she climaxed. She responded by sucking me even harder and I ejaculated. We'd had oral sex before of course, but she had never wanted me to cum in her mouth. This time she wouldn't let me do anything else! When I had finished she released me and put a handkerchief to her mouth. Then she turned round to kiss me properly. I told her I loved her very much.

We spoke about the film. Kelly commented on the fact that the man who starred in it was very well endowed. I should say here that I rather missed out in that department. I was no more than average size, maybe less. No matter how badly I acted, I would make an unlikely star in a blue film! When I had suggested that we watch some porno, it had not occurred to me that Kelly might make comparisons. But she had and it was evident that she was fascinated by the size of the porn star's cock.

"I wonder what the woman thinks, when the man is that big." I didn't answer so she carried on. "I mean," she mused, "do you think she'd be concerned that it might hurt her, or does it just make her all the more excited?"

"How would I know, Kelly? Why, do you wish mine was that big, then?"

Her reply was quick, too quick. "Of course not, Ben. It was just idle curiosity, that's all." She told me that she that she loved me, and she assured me that was more than happy with me. However, whilst I believed she was telling the truth insofar as far as her feelings for me were concerned, I sensed that there was more to her question than she had been prepared to admit. I felt that she had imagined herself having sex with the man in the film and this had aroused my own curiosity. I had never previously thought about Kelly with anyone else. I knew she'd been with her former boyfriend at university but I was not on the scene then. It was quite different now. She was my wife, and yet to my surprise, I found myself intensely aroused by the concept of her having sex with another man. Moreover, this arousal was not materially affected by whether or not he was well endowed. It was just the thought of my wife with another man, pure and simple. Or maybe not so pure!

I thought about the way it would happen. There would be the eye contact and the preliminary flirting. There would be the kissing, the fondling and the mutual undressing. I tried to imagine what sensations Kelly would experience the first time she was naked in front of him. And how she would feel when he caressed her breasts and kissed and sucked on her nipples. And what her reaction would be when he touched her between her legs, inserted first his finger and then his tongue into her wet vagina. And what would be going through her mind when she touched his penis. What would she be thinking as she took the head of this unknown cock into her open mouth? And then I could visualise the scene when she was on her back with her legs splayed, when her hot flesh would yield to his irresistible pressure and his cock would slowly sink into her depths. He would be fucking her, her legs would be wrapped round his, and her fingers would be digging into his back. She would be groaning, her eyes would be closed and her features would be a mask of hard sensuality. And then, when she knew he was about to cum, her eyes would open, and she would hold his gaze, whilst he continued to ejaculate inside her. She would be feeling no small degree of pride. Not only could she provoke such an intense sexual desire in him, but she could also satisfy it. And finally, in an echo of her lover's detumescence, the softness would gradually return to her features.

A moment or so ago it was my curiosity that had been aroused. Now it was my cock. I climbed on top of Kelly and immediately penetrated her. I was very close to ejaculation. I had to say it and I managed to hold off long enough to get the words out.

"Perhaps you should have an affair, Kelly. You never know, he might even have a dick like the man in the film!"

Chapter 3

I didn't know if what I'd said in that moment of intense sexual excitement had registered with Kelly but she certainly never referred to it. There was no reason to anyway, as everything was now back to normal. Having enjoyed the previous experience we would, on occasions, watch a porno film together. Our sessions afterwards would be very intense, the more so if we fantasised aloud about the story, or if we tried out some of the positions we had just seen. As a result our sex life improved immeasurably. Kelly now took great delight in being sexually provocative and she loved it when she knew she had turned me on. We went to a party once and she wore a dress that did not leave much to the imagination. It was only as we arrived that she casually informed me she was not wearing any underwear! It was incredibly exciting watching her dance with someone else, knowing that only the thin fabric of her dress covered her femininity. And when I danced with her it was difficult to keep my own hands off her, even though we were an 'old' married couple.

Then there was the party at the home of a colleague of hers. At the last minute I was asked if I could go to Zurich with my boss on the same weekend. A very important client was planning a major acquisition and both secrecy and speed were of the essence. Kelly was very understanding about it and was quite prepared to tell her colleague that we wouldn't now be attending the party but I suggested that she still go, anyway. What was the point of staying in alone, when she could be at a party with her work friends?

Paul, my boss, picked me up at home early on the Saturday morning as planned and we flew out to Zurich on the mid morning flight. I was due home on the Sunday afternoon.

Kelly took the opportunity to go shopping in the West End and had a very enjoyable day. She had ended up buying a suit, a pair of shoes and some underwear. She was still in two minds about going to the party but since she had already informed her colleague that I would be away, and had promised her that she would be there nevertheless, she felt she would be letting her down if she failed to turn up. She consoled herself in the knowledge that she had made no commitment about how long she would stay, however.

But even if she was only there for an hour she had to look nice. So she showered, did her hair and made herself up. When she was happy with her appearance she put on her new undies. The glossy bra and briefs looked just as nice on her as they had done on the model in the big picture in the shop window. Her legs were already quite tanned from the recent spell of hot weather so she didn't bother with any stockings or tights. She slipped on her pale blue fitted knee length dress with the high neckline. It did not show much flesh but it clung to her and showed off her superb figure. Open toed high heels completed the picture. She phoned for a minicab, poured herself a gin and tonic and sat down to wait.

Half an hour later she was at the party. She had not expected to enjoy it much, and after two hours her expectations had been largely fulfilled. She was on the point of phoning for a cab to take her home when she heard a voice at her side.

"Kelly?"

She turned round. It was Carl. Carl used to work for the same company as Kelly but had left two years earlier to set up on his own. He had even asked her to come and work for him but she had declined, partly because he was known as a bit of a lady's man. She was not convinced that he would keep his hands to himself especially if they were the only two people in his office. It was widely believed that his wife had left him because of his constant womanising. Yet in spite of that, she still liked him. He had a ready charm and had always been able to make her laugh. He was thirty-five, dark haired, and about six feet tall. He was also quite muscular, mainly as a result of frequent workouts at the gym. He was wearing a pale green Ralph Lauren shirt and a pair of dark blue trousers with a razor sharp crease. He asked the obvious question and she explained that I was away on business. They chatted about their old colleagues and some of the things that had happened in the past. She was enjoying his company and when he asked if she wanted to dance, she immediately agreed. They had been dancing slowly together for a short while when he spoke.

"You know, Kelly, I've always fancied you."

She was quite unimpressed with this unoriginal chat up line and her reply was rather dismissive. "Carl, as far as I can remember, someone only had to show a bit of leg and there was a risk that you might take a fancy to them." She grinned and then carried on in the same vein. "That's why I advised Hamish never to wear his kilt in the office!" She was pleased that he smiled at her little joke. However, it was true that he had shown more interest in her than in any one else in the office. Just as he appeared to be doing this evening. And it wasn't as if she was showing any leg, either. She asked him if he was in a relationship.

"No," he said. "Honestly! When I started the business I never really had the time. Now I have a bit more time I've yet to meet the right person."

Kelly couldn't resist leading him on. "So I'm still in with a chance then, am I?"

Carl knew she was teasing and responded in the same vein. He tried to look non-committal, "Well," he said with obvious doubt in his voice, "I might be prepared to give you an audition!" He held her little bit tighter.

It was about 11.30pm when he informed her that he had an early flight in the morning and would therefore have to leave. He offered to take her home if it suited her. She said that would be fine and that if he had the time, he could have a nightcap at her house. Naturally enough Carl was delighted to accept and soon he and Kelly were in his car driving home where they arrived just before midnight. I know this with certainty because I saw them!

Our meeting in Zurich had been curtailed when the person with whom we had the appointment had been involved in a fatal accident on his way to meet us. He had been taken to hospital suffering from shock and was in no fit state for such an important business discussion. He had managed to get hold of his assistant, who, whilst not being fully briefed, was able to meet with us, although the discussion that followed was somewhat inconclusive. We returned to London on the late afternoon flight. Despite the absence of the key individual, a number of important issues had nevertheless been raised and we felt that some of them needed to be addressed quite quickly. Accordingly Paul and I went straight from the airport to his home to begin working on them. I had refrained from phoning Kelly since I did not know how long this would take and thus did not know when I might get home. Just after 11pm, and having worked through a takeaway dinner, Paul and I felt we'd done enough.

He ordered a minicab for me. I'd nodded off in the back only to wake up when the cab had already driven one hundred yards past our house. I told the driver to stop and he was about to turn round when a car passed in the opposite direction. I looked behind me as it passed and watched it turn into our drive. I don't know what it was, a sixth sense or something, but I told the driver not to bother to turn round. I paid him, picked up my briefcase and my overnight bag and walked back.

I could see that there were lights on inside as I approached the house. The outside lights weren't working (I had been meaning to fix them for the last six weeks). I didn't recognise the car on the drive. I put my bags down by the hedge and, taking care to stay in the shadows, moved towards a window. I could see Kelly making coffee. I crept round to the back of the house. The curtains in the lounge had been drawn but they had not fully met in the middle and I was thus able to see into the brightly lit lounge. A man was sitting on the sofa. Unlikely as it might seem, I vaguely recognised him from somewhere, or other. He stood up and then it came to me. He was a regular at the gym I go to. We'd never spoken apart from the usual good morning stuff. I didn't know his name, but I had heard someone call him 'Horse'. I had realised why when I had seen him in the shower.

What was he doing here? I decided I'd wait to find out. The recent fine spell showed no sign of ending and it was not unpleasant to be outside. It was probably more pleasant than being inside because Kelly had opened the lounge windows to cool the room down when she'd returned home.

She came in with the coffees, put them down and then went over to the hi-fi to put on some background music. By coincidence it was the very music that they had been dancing to at the party. Carl realised this at once.

"Kelly, they're playing our tune," he said in his soft voice.

He held out his hands and she joined him in a slow dance. This time they were dancing much closer together and Kelly soon became aware that he was aroused. By now she had her arms round his neck and he had his hands on the cheeks of her behind. They looked at each other and the kiss that followed was inevitable. Her mouth opened to his tongue and he pressed himself still closer to her. His bulge was now impossible to ignore and then she felt his hand on her breast. What had she got herself into? She thought about telling him he ought to leave but then she recalled my fateful words. She moved her mouth away from his, and pretending to be angry, she admonished him.

"Carl, if you are going to do that," she paused at this point and his heart sank, "why don't we sit down!" She couldn't resist a smile and neither could he. But his smile was the broader.

They walked over to the sofa and Carl sat down as Kelly had suggested. She remained standing in front of him and then she reached over her shoulder to unzip the top of her dress. She then changed hands and pulled the zip down the rest of the way. She eased it off each arm in turn, maintaining her modesty by holding it against her breasts until she let it fall to the floor. She stepped out of it, and stood in front of him, her nipples, areolas and dark pubis visible through the fabric of the glossy white undies. The briefs were cut very high so the white triangle did not fully cover her natural dark one, anyway. Carl could not resist her. He reached out for the cheeks of her behind and pulled her towards him whilst he pressed his face to her soft slightly round stomach. He kissed her smooth skin above the briefs trawling his tongue over her as he did so. He felt her hands on the back of his head holding him to her as he savoured the taste of her perfumed skin. His hands were busy behind her and they were now inside her panties pressing into the soft downy flesh of her buttocks. With a dexterity borne of practice no doubt, he eased them over the roundness of her cheeks and slid them down. Kelly felt them round her ankles and she nonchalantly stepped out of them. The dark curls of her pubis promised so much and he pulled her towards him so that his face could nuzzle in them. He was suddenly aware of some movement above and he looked up to see that Kelly had removed her bra. Her firm smooth breasts looked every bit as inviting as the rest of her! Her nipples were standing out, demanding to be sucked.

Octavian
Octavian
173 Followers