A Most Unusual Romance Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed, "You just don't want to be hen pecked all the time."

"Probably true," I admitted.

We lapsed into silence as Zoe navigated the last few miles into Denver. It was early afternoon when she pulled up in front of her dormitory block in the grounds of the university. The rasp of the exhaust echoing back off the brick buildings attracting the attention of the few people in the vicinity. One girl in particular looked closely at us for a moment. Then as we got out of the car she looked at Zoe again and a big smile light up her face and she ran over to her.

She cried out, "Zoe," and the next moment they were hugging. She was a couple of inches taller than Zoe with light brown hair and a nice trim body.

"Where have you been?" she asked. "It was only supposed to be the weekend and you've been missing all week. All I get is a cryptic text saying you were driving back."

She pulled back and looked at Zoe closely and gasped. "What happened to your arm?"

I stood a few feet away and she turned to me and said, "What did you do to her you old pervert?"

I open my mouth to proclaim my innocence but Zoe got there first. "Brianna, it's not his fault. This is Michael and he's been looking after me for the last week."

I held out my hand and said, "Nice to meet you Brianna."

"Oh you're British," Brianna said, as she took my hand.

"So being British makes it ok to be an old pervert," I quipped.

Brianna face went bright red and Zoe laughed as she came over and wrapped her arm around my waist.

"At least you're my old pervert," Zoe said.

"That's professor pervert to you."

Brianna looked at us, "Is there something you haven't told me girlfriend."

Zoe gave Brianna a conspiratorial smile and said, "Michael, can I meet you at your place in a couple of hours. I need to explain everything to Brianna and it'll be a lot easier if I'm not distracted by you."

"No problem, you've got the address?" She nodded and gave me a long kiss. I got back into the car and I followed the GPS voice to my destination.

There was a set of keys and a welcome package waiting for me at the apartment block. I unpacked the Aston and checked out the apartment. It was a reasonable size, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a large open-plan lounge-dinner with a kitchen off to the side. The university had stocked the fridge and there were a couple of bottles of wine as a welcome gift.

I put the bags in the bedroom, then I went over my welcome package while I waited for Zoe. I found my temporary university ID and the details of my orientation. My first day was going to start with an eight o'clock meeting with the university president and at nine o'clock the senior radiology staff.

I pulled out my lap top and logged into the Wi-Fi using the password I'd found in the notes. I uncorked a bottle and poured myself a glass of the Napa valley red. Sally had sent me a batch of letting agency links with her comments. I'm no fool, I started with the one she liked.

It was a two story log cabin with four bedrooms. It was set in the hills just above a small lake on the outskirts of a town called Evergreen to the southwest of Denver. I saved the details and checked out some of the others but none of them seemed as nice as the first one. I decided to give the realtor a call. The property was available for a two year furnished let as the owners were in the midst of a divorce and the wife had just taken a post in Japan. I arranged to meet the realtor the next day, and she said there were a couple of other properties in the area that I might like.

I was feeling quite pleased with myself and I sipped at the wine. My phone rang and it was the university's dean's assistant. A pleasant female voice welcomed me to the university and told me that I was invited to a welcome dinner tomorrow night. I muttered my acceptance and said I might have a guest. She sounded a little surprised but noted it down.

After she rang off I sat back and closed my eyes, dozing until the laptop chimed and announced that I had a Skype call.

Mila looked out of the screen and her smiling face raised my heart rate.

"Hi," she said shyly. "I miss you, I was lonely and I wanted to hear your voice."

"Hi to you," I said. "Are you on your own?"

She nodded and said, "Sal's out for drinks with the rest of the department secretaries, it's Judy's birthday."

"Michael, you know I said I was going to get a flight on Tuesday." I nodded. "I've had to delay it to Friday."

Damn I missed her, "Is there a problem," I asked.

"No not really, it's just taking a bit longer than I thought to get everything sorted out that all. I get into Denver at four-thirty. Will you be able to meet me?"

"Of course I can. Do you want me to bring Zoe if she's not working?"

"Please, I want to be able to hug your elfin girl." I grinned at her using my description of Zoe.

"I think we will be able to arrange that. Tell Sally that I'm going to have a look at a place for us tomorrow, this apartment is nice but it's not us."

"Which one?"

"The first one on the list."

She laughed, "Wise choice boss."

I said peevishly, "If that's the one she wants, why send me the other links?"

"Silly man, it's so you think you have a choice." I rolled my eyes in exasperation and she laughed again.

"I'm surprised she hasn't signed the contract." Mila's face went red. "Christ, she hasn't has she?"

"No, but she thought about it!" I groaned and she smiled.

We carried on chatting for another twenty minutes until my phone chimed and I saw I had a text from Zoe. She'd be over in half an hour and Brianna was coming with her. I needed a shower so I said goodnight to Mila.

I'd showered and changed into a comfortable pair of chinos and a Sea Island cotton shirt, by the time the door intercom sounded. I buzzed them in and opened the door and stood in the hallway watching the lift doors.

A ping announced the arrival of the lift and the doors opened. Zoe and Brianna staggered out, each pulling a large suitcase. Zoe had a heavy looking back strapped to herself. I hurried over and relieved them of the suitcases and led them into the apartment.

I took the suitcases through to the main bedroom and walked back to the lounge. Zoe hugged and kissed me.

"Michael, I didn't get the chance to introduce you properly to Brianna, she's my best friend and roommate and she wants to apologise for calling you a pervert - don't you!"

"Old pervert," I reminded her. Brianna went red and I put my arms round her and kissed her on the cheeks.

I said, "Hi, Zoe's girlfriend, I'm Michael her boyfriend." She giggled and raised her lips to mine and gave me a kiss.

"Hey, Zoe's boyfriend, I'm sorry I called you an old pervert. She had told me all about you and what you did for her."

I sat down beside Zoe and Brianna sat down in the chair opposite. Brianna was a final year med student like Zoe. She was on a surgery rotation at the moment.

"Mila called, she arriving on Friday," I told Zoe.

She looked surprised, "I thought she was coming on Tuesday."

"She was but she can't get everything wrapped up in time. I said I'd meet her at the airport, do you want to be there?"

"I'd love to, what time?"

"Half four, can you make it?"

"I think so let me check my schedule." She pulled out her phone and checked the calendar app. She laughed, "I'm scheduled for a tutorial from my new tutor at four, I'll ask him nicely and maybe he will let me go."

She stood up and faced me looking coy, "Professor Fitzpatrick I need to reschedule my tutorial on Friday, and I need to go to the airport with my boyfriend. I'll do anything you want if you let me go."

I tried to put an evil leer into my voice, "Anything, Miss Hansson?"

"Anything, Sir. Just be gentile with me, I'm a virgin." I could hear Brianna snorting in the background.

I pulled Zoe onto my lap and she covered my face with kisses.

"Professor, I promise I'll be a good little girl," Zoe giggled.

"Hmm, I'm not sure I'm looking for a good girl, I was hoping for a very naughty one." She laughed and stroked my face.

Brianna said, "I understand what you see in him Zoe, but I still don't understand where the other women fit in to the picture?"

Zoe opened my laptop and sitting next to Brianna she opened the photo folder. While she showed her the photos of Sally, Mila and the rest of my family and explained the relationships. I busied myself unpacking my bags and getting a load of laundry going. I'd been living out of my bags for a week and I was running short of essentials. I'd shipped several large boxes of my stuff a couple of weeks ago but I didn't want to get them delivered until I knew where I was going to be staying for the two years.

That reminded me. I interrupted Zoe's conversation. "I've made an appointment to view a property tomorrow at noon. It's near a place called Evergreen, do you want to come?"

"Yes please, can Bree come as well?"

Brianna looked hopeful, so I said, "There's not much room in the back of the Aston but if you don't mind the squeeze you are welcome to join us."

"I'll breathe in," Brianna said. I grinned as I looked at her body. There was no fat on the girl. The only thing out of proportion were her breasts. I guess she was a D cup. She ran her hands down her body and squashed her tits together as she took a deep breath.

I couldn't resist it, "Well if you sit sideways they won't be a problem."

"Hey, don't you talk about the girls like that, they have their feelings you know!" And she lifted her top so I could admire her perfect 'girls' in their black lacy bra.

"Bree you hussy," Zoe spluttered with a laugh.

"What, he's a doctor, he'll have seen thousands of tits over the years."

Zoe said, "Yes, but not yours, put them away or I'll start to get an inferiority complex."

Brianna pulled her top down with a laugh, "You and your perfect titties, I'm the one with the inferiority complex."

The growl from Zoe's stomach saved me from any further talk about breasts. We realised that it was six o'clock and we'd only had breakfast today.

I said, "I think we need to feed the starving waif. This is your town girls any suggestions?"

They looked at each other and said, 'The Tavern.'

Zoe said, "It's a bar with a great atmosphere that serves really good food. It's near the hospital so it's popular with the staff. We go there at least once a week."

I asked, "Is it far?"

"It's a good three or four miles from here."

I grinned at them, "Well let's see if we can all squeeze into the Aston."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Brianna was able to squeeze in behind Zoe's seat and I followed her directions to the bar and parked in a space out front.

The place was bouncing but then it was a Friday night. The girls groaned and indicated a large group of thirty year olds at the bar.

Zoe said, "Crap it looks like half the residents are here."

A waitress recognised Zoe and Brianna and she found us a booth. Zoe slid in beside me and Brianna took my other side. She took our drink orders and left us a menu.

"Michael, you've got to try the cheese burger, they serve the best in Denver," Brianna said.

I was fine with that so when the drinks arrived we ordered three cheeseburgers. There was the usual confusion as I asked for chips with mine. Why is it that Americans call chips, fries and crisps, potato chips? Honestly America, the rest of the world can't be wrong.

Zoe whispered to me, "Mike, there are several people from radiology here, and they are looking in our direction. Do you want me to introduce you if they come over?"

I thought about it for a moment, "Just say I'm an old family friend, I don't want to get into any office politics tonight. Which reminds me, I'm invited to dinner tomorrow night and you can come as my guest."

"Dinner with who?" She asked suspiciously.

"Just some of the senior university staff, the president, the dean and so on," I said dismissively.

She looked at me in horror, "Morals clause," she gasped.

"Not relevant as my contract doesn't officially start until Monday." I said.

She asked, "Can I think about it please?"

"Of course."

Brianna started as she saw someone approaching our table. Her face went pale and she said, "Heads up, here come doc perfect."

"What," I said

Zoe replied, "He's a surgery resident who thinks he's god's gift to women!"

"I thought that was me."

Zoe put her hand on my thigh, dragging her nails up my leg to the bulge in my pants. "You are, he just thinks it. But he has been giving Bree a hard time recently."

A six foot two all American hunk sat down next to Brianna without asking. He totally ignored me and started talking to the girls about a case and telling them he was going to present it at the grand rounds on Monday afternoon. The girls responded in monosyllables but he didn't notice.

Finally he saw me looking at him and he must have mistaken my look of annoyance as one of bemusement. He said condescendingly, "Oh I'm sorry if you don't understand any of this, I wanted to discuss an interesting surgery case I'll be presenting with these medical students."

I could sense Zoe tensing up beside me and I gently kicked her foot and shook my head.

"That fine, "I said, "Way above this old man's pay grade." Zoe and Bree smiled. "I'm just an old friend of Zoe's parents passing through Denver."

He held his hand out and I shook it ignoring the tight squeeze, "I'm Neil," he said.

"Michael," I replied.

Neil stood up and waved to get the waitresses attention and while he was distracted I whispered to Zoe. "Guess who's going to be at his case presentation!" She burst out laughing.

"Really," she whispered back.

I passed her my phone and showed her the agenda the university had emailed me. 13:00-14:30 review panel surgery case presentation.

Neil sat down again and went to put his arm around Bree. I saw her flinch away, moving to the back of the booth closer to me.

I said softly, "Remind me Neil, just when did we invite you to join us?"

"Cool it old man, Bree and I go a long way back." And again he tried to put his arm around her.

"Bree do you want him here?" I asked. She shook her head. "Then I think is time you left," I continued.

He stared at me and I stared back.

He stood up then he bent down and said to Bree, "Fine I'm going, but just remember who's doing your evaluation!" He smiled at me and then walked away.

Zoe slid out and went around the table and put her arms around Bree. They both looked at me with a worried expression on their faces.

I smiled reassuringly and said, "When is your evaluation due?"

"The end of next month, do you think he can cause a problem?" Brianna said.

I shook my head. "Nope, not after threatening you like that in front of witnesses." Bree relaxed a bit.

"I am intrigued though, both of you have had issues with supervising residents. Is there a general problem going on here or are these very specific to you?"

Zoe said, "It's not endemic, Tony was my first experience of it and as far as I know Neil being a dickhead is Bree's first time."

Bree agreed, "It is, he's been a bit handsy the last few weeks that's all. But I've heard the odd rumour in the past. Female students being offered better grades for favours."

Our food arrived then so we settled down to eat. I hadn't forgotten about Tony, there was still the issue of the missing purse. We'd decided not to get the police involved. There was only $20 cash in it and we'd been able to cancel her credit and ATM cards. The biggest issue still was the missing ID and driving license. I was sort of hoping that he'd taken it by mistake and she'd get them back.

The food was very good and yes it was the best cheeseburger I'd ever eaten. The large group of residents at the bar left and the atmosphere immediately lightened. Several of Zoe and Brianna's friends arrived and we moved to a larger table. I was definitely the odd one out by almost thirty years, and I kept getting glances from around the table. To Zoe's amusement I would field the 'What do you do?' questions by telling them I was a teacher - well I would be, so it wasn't a big fat lie.

I also got a lot of the 'Gee, I love your accent' comments to which I'd reply, "But I don't have an accent - you do!" I could see that there was a lot of speculation from her friends about my relationship with Zoe. I'd told her earlier that I would take my lead from her. I knew she was nervous, not so much about what her friends would think, but more rather how the university administrators would react.

As the evening drew on Zoe grew much more relaxed, and she went from just holding my hand and little kisses to hugs and big passionate kisses. The story of how we met got told and you could see the change in her friends. When we left we dropped Bree off at the university on our way back to the apartment. We arranged to pick her up next morning.

In the lift she wrapped her arms around my neck and buried her face into my chest and sighed sleepily. When we got back to the apartment Zoe sat down and she looked so cute. She could barely keep her eyes open she was so tired. She looked up at me and held her arms out to me. I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom.

Before I could put her down on the bed, she murmured, "I need to pee, bathroom please." I carried her to the bathroom and set her down carefully by the toilet.

In as little girls voice she said, "Help me, don't leave me alone please."

I knelt down and fumbled with the button on her jeans and then unzipped them. She bent forward and kissed the top of my head

She whispered, "Oh Michael, I love you so much. I wanted to stand on the table and announce it to the whole room, but I was too much of a coward. Will you ever forgive me?"

"Forgive you for what, for being in love with me or not wanting to announce it to the world."

She pulled my head up. "I will never apologise for falling in love with you, I'm just scared what the University could do to me...us when they find out."

"It will be alright," I promised her, and I heard a little sob.

Her hands pushed her jeans down her legs, "I still need to pee," she said.

I undid her sandals and she kicked them off and I pulled her jeans off completely. I hooked my fingers in the waist of her panties and slowly eased them down, stealing a kiss from her pussy as I did so.

"Stop it," she giggled sleepily, "or I'm going to pee myself." She sat down and I heard the tinkle of her urine striking the water. I took a wash cloth and cleaned her up before carrying her to the bed.

She lifted her arms and I pulled her camisole top off. We slid under the covers and she curled up on her side and I curled up behind her. She pushed back against me and sighed as I wrapped my arm around her, my hand holding her breasts. I could feel her trying to respond but almost immediately I felt her relax as she fell asleep. I lay there listening to her breath, her scent intoxicating. Again I wondered about the changes in my life, just a few weeks ago I'd been contemplating the move to the States alone. Now there were three women who wanted to be a part of my life. I kept wondering what I'd done to deserve my good fortune. My eyes started to droop and as my fingers stroked the silky soft skin, I joined Zoe in her sleep.

A sensation of warmth and pleasure woke me up the next morning. Zoe was riding up and down my morning woody, her fingers rubbing the nub of her clit. She saw me looking up at her and she smiled and bent down to kiss me.

"Ohh goody, I'm glad you decided to join me. It was just too good to waste," she panted.

"How long," I gasped as the sensations caused me to curl my toes.

"Long enough that I'm close love, I want you cum with me."