A Most Unusual Romance Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began thrusting up to meet her and she gasped and cried out, calling my name.

"Ohh Michael I love you so much." And her eyes started to lose focus.

Her nipples were hard points that bounced in front of my eyes and I caught one between my fingers and squeezed and pulled it.

"Fuuucckk," she screamed, and I felt the slick walls of her sensual passage tighten around me as she came. She came to a shuddering halt, her chin bent down touching her chest. Her free hand pressing my chest, supporting her weight. Tears ran freely down her cheeks. Tears of joy. Tears of pain. Tears of love.

My cock throbbed inside her looking for release and I gave a couple of tentative thrusts.

"Nooo," she gasped, "Please don't move for a moment, I feel so full."

I took a couple of deep breaths, forcing myself to relax. She lay down on me, my turgid cock still deep inside her.

She looked at me reproachfully, "You didn't cum did you."

I kissed the end of her nose and replied, "Not yet but there's still hope for this old body."

She gave a little cry and lightly hit my chest with a clenched fist. "You aren't old. Three lovers can't all be wrong, you're well preserved."

I laughed which made her bounce on me which in turn made her move around my cock. With a growl I rolled her on to her back. "My turn," I grunted, "I'll show you 'well fucking preserved.'"

"Fuck yesss," she cried as she wrapped her legs around the back of my thighs.

I plunged into her with short fast strokes and she rose to meet each push.

"Love me, fill me," she chanted as she dug her heels into my thighs urging me deeper and harder.

The ache in my groin grew and I felt my cock swell and my balls tighten as I grew ever closer to fulfilment. I was grunting with each thrust and Zoe's words dissolved into meaningless moans. She orgasmed, her finger nails biting into the flesh of my shoulders. Her silken passage clutched at my shaft drawing my orgasm out of me.

I came with a unintelligible grunt, cum squirting, coating the inside of her cunt as I thrust into her the last couple of times before rolling us to the side still connected to her.

As we regained our breath we looked at each other, my cock twitching in sympathy as her cunt gave little post orgasmic spasms.

"So do you still think I'm well preserved," I asked?

She raised her lips to mine before murmuring, "I love how your well preserved cock feels inside me." She carried on by licking and nibbling at my nipples which made my shaft swell again. She gave a quiet moan as I began to stretch the walls of her vagina.

"Christ yessss," she whispered as she rocked back and forth. She pushed me onto my back again, riding me as she did. She took her weight on her arms and looked down at me.

"I don't care how old you are, you make me feel things no other lover has ever done before."

As she spoke I was running my fingers down her back until I was grasping the soft globes of her arse. The crack between them was slick with the mix of our orgasmic juices. She shuddered as I kept up a slow steady cycle of thrust and withdraw, and she moaned as I rubbed her rosy bud. Her mouth found mine in a long deep kiss, our tongues duelling for supremacy. Zoe cried out into my mouth as I slid a slick finger into her anal passage and rolled it around. She whimpered as a second finger joined the first. I felt both passages tighten as a mild orgasm washed over her and she collapsed against my chest as she could no longer support her weight on her arms. Her orgasm kept coming and growing as I kept moving my cock and fingers.

"Ohh fuck," she moaned into my neck, "Ohh fuck...Ohh fuck...OHH FUUUCCKK." She screamed as the sensations built up and the orgasm really hit her. Her breath coming in fast gasps and her skin slick with sweat.

I relaxed my grip on her arse and she moaned in loss as my fingers stopped violating her anus. I slid out of her cunt and she looked at me disappointedly.

"You gorgeous man, you didn't come?"

"I did earlier, I don't need to cum each time. I love the feeling of you surrendering your body to me."

"My body is always going to be yours, I want you to fill me with your sperm." She looked at me shyly, "I want to have your babies when I finish my training."

"That's a big commitment, are you sure? I don't want you to commit to something you may regret in the future, your career has to come first."

She rolled off me and sat up with her knees bent and her arms wrapped around them.

"I know that I love you," she said, "and it's not a passing fad. I'm in this for the long hall. I don't care if you're older than me." She looked at me over her knees and continued, "The three of us have discussed this you know, and each of us want to have a child with you. I want more than one though."

I sat up and put my arms around her and she leant into me. I said, "You three are the most important things in my life. I love each of you in your own unique way. I'd be honoured to be the father of our children."

She stretched over and we kissed and then she pushed me away. "We promised to pick up Bree in an hour and I don't want to smell of sex when we do." She stood up and held her hand out to me. "You smell as well, join me in the shower please."

How could I refuse her, I followed her into the bathroom and we cleaned ourselves up. I told her that for a cute little elfin girl she does clean up well and for some unknown reason she hit me. I shaved and cleaned my teeth and then beat a hasty retreat. I was downloading all the property details onto my iPad when she appeared in the doorway. She stood five-six in her two inch heels, the skin that I could see, and there was quite a bit, glowed with that 'I've just been fucked' look. She wore a tight pair of white shorts that sat low on her hips and a blue camisole style top.

"Well do I pass muster, senior partner," she asked?

It took me a few moments to answer as I drank in the picture in front of me. I shook my head in bemusement that such a beautiful woman wanted anything to do with me. She began to look anxious at the delay as I put her out of her misery.

I said, "You are one of the most beautiful women it has been my privilege to know. I can't believe that you have chosen to be with me."

She ran over to me and buried her face in my chest. "You better believe it," I heard her say. "You're mine and I'm never letting you go."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I was introduced to the spectacle of the drive-through breakfast at a place called Taco Bell on our way to pick up Brianna. It's not something I would ever repeat, the coffee tasted like dishwater, and pray God what the hell is a breakfast burrito? I'm sorry but even a British rail bacon sandwich is better and that's pushing the bounds of credibility.

Bree was waiting for us when we pulled up. She was dressed in a light green sundress and a shawl. She gave us both a kiss and got herself comfortable in the narrow rear seats. Fortunately it was a lovely sunny day and we all enjoyed the breeze as we headed out of town. I followed the directions the nice GPS lady gave me and about an hour later we were passing through the town of Evergreen and taking the road up to the surrounding hills. The letting agent's directions were quite precise and we pulled up outside the house fifteen minutes later.

The agent, a woman in her forties was waiting by the side of her BMW. She introduced herself as Gloria and she let us into the property. She called it a cabin, I called it a mansion. A huge open plan ground floor dominated by full height windows with a view over the lake. There was a master bedroom off to one side and a study off the other. Upstairs there were three more bedrooms each with their own en-suite. It seemed perfect and as soon as I walked out onto the deck I knew Sally would be happy here.

Gloria pointed out a property on the far shore of the lake "That's your closest neighbour, he's British as well. He's an author, and he lives there with his wife Mia and their two children." She smiled, "My youngest goes to kindergarten with their daughter."

The one downside was the furniture was all pretty old and battered and two of the bedrooms upstairs were completely empty.

While Zoe and Bree walked around outside I sat down with Gloria to work out a deal.

It turned out that this was a holiday home for the owners who were in the process of getting divorced. They couldn't agree on a sale price so had decided to rent it out in the meanwhile. The wife just wanted to sell but the husband was insisting on a price that was 20% above the market price.

I excused myself and went outside and made a quick call to Sally, "Love it's perfect, we can rent it but I think we should put an offer in and try and buy it. Have you put an offer in on the house in Brill?"

"I spoke to the estate agent and the owners are willing to accept our offer of £850,000 if it's a quick sale."

"Go for it, get the solicitors to close the deal as soon as possible. He's got my power of attorney so he can draw from my account."

I heard her squeal in joy, "It really is perfect for all of us Mike."

I said, "Sally I love you, go and buy a home for us while I try and buy one for us here."

We said our goodbyes and I returned to Gloria. "How much are they asking?" I asked her.

"It's $3.500 a month plus utilities."

"No, not to rent, to buy," I said.

Gloria looked at me, "You know I said the husband is insisting more than the market price." I nodded. She looked surprised and said, "He wants $1.4 million."

That was less than a million pounds. "Do you think he'll take 1.3 if it's a quick cash deal?"

"He might I'll give him a call." She pulled out her phone and walked to the other side of the room. She was back in ten minutes with a counter offer. "1.35 and you would need to close in thirty days."

I thought for a moment, "Ok, but only if we can move in by the end of next week, I'll pay the rent but I need to move in as quickly as possible."

She looked really surprised at that but made a call and then she smiled at me. "You've just bought yourself a home."

We sat down and worked out all the details. It would take me a day or so to transfer the bulk of the funds but I'd already transferred enough to get the ball rolling. To keep things nice and tidy I signed a rental agreement to cover the period until we closed.

We shook hands and Gloria said as I had paid a deposit would I lock up when we were ready to leave and drop the key off at her office in town.

I went outside to find the girls and found them looking across the lake at a property on the other shore.

Brianna said, "Gloria said that's Alexander Peters place, I love his books."

"So are we going to rent this place," Zoe asked?

I shook my head, "Sorry no."

"Damn, I liked this place."

"That all right then, we are moving in next week. We just bought the place."

"What, but I thought you were buying that place in Brill?"

"We are, Sally put the offer in today. We are going to have homes on either side of the pond."

She spun around with her arms out stretched, "We are going to live here," she shrieked with joy.

We headed back up to the house and took a lot of photos and measurements for Sally and Mila before we locked up. I dropped the key off and received a full set in return. It would take a few days for the sale to go through, but with the deposit and the rental agreement signed Gloria was happy for me to have the keys.

We grabbed a bite at a local dinner. Then we returned to Denver. We dropped Bree off at her dorm and Zoe ran in to collect her things for Monday.

I tried to convince Zoe to come with me to the welcome dinner that evening, but she was so nervous we finally agreed I'd go on my own.

I had a shower, it would have been a quick one but I think Zoe felt a bit guilty about not going so she joined me in the shower. Rubbing her soapy sensuous body up against mine was the best apology I've ever had.

The Dean's assistant had emailed the address of the restaurant and the cab dropped me off at the entrance at seven-thirty that evening.

It was an interesting meal. The senior academics, clinicians and their partners were there. In a way I was glad Zoe had decided not to come with me because the questions were quite intrusive and it would have been unfair to put her through the interrogation I got. I managed to escape gracefully at ten and got a taxi back to the apartment.

Zoe had fallen asleep on the sofa with the laptop open on her lap. The screen was still alive and I could see a sleeping Sally and Mila. They must have fallen asleep in the middle of a conversation. I closed the laptop and carried my sleeping elfin princess to our bed. I undressed the pair of us and curled up behind her and joined her in the arms of Morpheus.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Monday morning saw me dropping Zoe off at the hospital at seven-thirty before I made my way to the university president's office for my eight o'clock meeting. Just before nine I made my way into the main radiology department. There's nothing like the tang of X-Ray photons in the morning I told myself. Well nothing except a decent mug of coffee. I was introduced to all the senior staff. I had to contain myself when I was introduced to Tony as the rising star of the residents. He'd only seen me for a few moments in the bar in Savannah before he'd pushed Zoe through the door, and it was obvious he didn't recall me. Your time will come I thought.

It was late morning before I found Zoe watching a case in the angio lab with two other medical students. The attending, a radiologist called Simon invited me to scrub in. Well I suppose it was time I earned my grossly inflated salary I thought. It was a relatively simple case. A cryogenic needle ablation of a hepatic tumour, and they used the same image guidance package that I'd used in the UK.

It only took a few minutes to plan then place the three needles we needed. I kept up a running commentary for Zoe and the other students' benefit. We needed to go through several freeze, thaw cycles before Simon and I were satisfied we'd archived the goals of the procedure.

"Well, that was fun," I commented as I stripped off my gown and lead coat. "And the best bit is you get to write up the procedure notes," I told Simon.

I turned to the students, "So do you have any questions?"

Zoe and the other two had several question and for the next hour I happily slid into my teaching role. By the time I'd finished we'd had to move to a viewing room as more of the staff joined the impromptu teaching session. There was a mix of nurses, Radiographers and junior and senior medical staff in addition to the three original medical students. When I finally stopped my voice was horse and I looked around at the faces and knew I'd made the right decision to accept this post.

I stood up and said those magical words we all remember, "That's all folks."

As the group dispersed I greeted all those I hadn't met earlier in the day. Finally, I was able to grab a word with Zoe in private.

Zoe whispered, "Sally and Mila said you were amazing to watch and they weren't kidding. I didn't think I could love you anymore but I was wrong." She checked the room and gave me a quick kiss.

"But did you learn anything," I asked.

She punched my arm, "And then he proves how dumb he can be."

She looked at her watch. "You've got 'Doc perfect's' case presentation in thirty minutes. Do you want me to show you where it is?"

"Lead on beautiful," I told her.

We picked up coffee and sandwiches at the coffee shop in the lobby and then she escorted me to the lecture theatre. She squeezed my hand as we entered before she scurried off to join the rest of the medical students. I saw Bree wave and I smiled back.

As I was part of the review panel I has a reserved seat at the front. In the few minutes before they started I was introduced to several more of my new colleagues. The room filled up quickly and I got my notebook out.

The lights dimmed and the chief of surgery stood up and said. "Before we start I'd like to introduce our new college who joins us after an illustrious career in England. Professor Michael Fitzpatrick, a past president of the Royal College of Radiologists."

I stood up to a round of applause and said a few words of thanks. I could see Zoe bouncing on her seat at the back of the room. At the lectern I saw 'Doc Perfect' go white when he recognised me from the tavern.

"Well that was fun," I said to Zoe and Bree as we met up for a drink in the Tavern after work.

Bree laughed, "I don't think I've ever seen 'Doc Perfect' so flustered. What were you doing to him Michael?"

"Nothing much, I just kept smiling at him," and I smiled at her. It was actually quite an evil grin that would let any recipient know they were soon to be shown a hell they couldn't even imagine.

Bree shivered, "Good god, please don't ever do that to me again - promise me."

I grinned at her, "I promise, unless of course you've been a naughty girl, Bree. You do know how to be a naughty girl, don't you?"

Zoe punched me and then kissed me. "I got this back today," and she showed me a purse.

"Yours," I asked and she nodded. "Is there anything missing," and this time she shook her head.

She said, "There was a note at reception that it had been handed in at the hospital security office. They said it had been handed in anonymously. There's an extra $500 in it."

"You've had no message from Tony?"

"Just a text to say that we needed to talk."

"I guess that the money's at least an indication that he knows he's screwed up."

"What's going to happen to him? We reported him to the police in Savannah for assaulting me," Zoe commented.

"Do you want to pursue it, we can always go to the campus police," I asked, as Bree urged her to do it by vigorous nodding.

Zoe looked confused, "I don't know. I'm not convinced he did it on purpose. And anyway if he hadn't I'd never of met you, my wonderful senior partner." She leant back against me.

I put an arm around her and she sighed happily. I said, "I suppose I should be grateful for that, but it doesn't mean we can't have some fun with him."

"Sally said I needed to watch you."

"And you believed her?" I snorted. "So what did the three of you decide, it looked like you fell asleep talking to them."

"I sent them the plans for the lake house and they sent me the drawings of the place in England. Did you know it's got a swimming pool and a tennis court?" I murmured yes.

"Mila and I will go furniture shopping when she arrives. I was to tell you that the only rooms you are allowed to give input on are the study and the kitchen."

"Hey what about my bedroom?"

Zoe gave me a condescending look and pulled a piece of paper from her pocket and read from it. "Michael, we have decided that each of the wives will get their own room. You will get the master bedroom but if you expect us to sleep with you, we will decorate it."

She smiled as she looked up at me, "This will be the same for both homes and this is non-negotiable."

"Crap," I muttered in mock indignation.

Zoe laughed, "Sally said that's what you would say. She said she's had to live with your taste in furniture for the past ten years, now it's her turn."

I spent the next couple of days sulking but I knew this was one battle I was always going to lose. My highlight of the week was when Zoe and Tony finally sat down in the Tavern on Thursday night to discuss the events of the weekend in Savannah. He'd been trying to get her on her own in the department but between us we'd done a masterful job in avoiding him. He had ended up resorting to sending her emails asking for a meeting.

She didn't want to see him on her own, so we got to the Tavern a few minutes early. She chose a table to sit down at where I would be able to see and hear what was said from where I was sitting at the bar.