A Most Unusual Romance Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony walked into the bar and joined Zoe at her table, and I listened as they talked. Tony was nervous and kept trying to spread the blame. Zoe wasn't having that and started to lay into him.

She pointed her finger at him and said loudly, "Why don't you just admit that the whole trip was a set up to get me into your bed."

The barman started to move in their direction but I managed to catch his eye and stop him. I gave him a $100 bill and said, "She needs to get this off her chest, let her finish please." He shrugged his shoulders and stepped back behind the bar.

Tony was trying to calm her down but he didn't have a snowball's chance in hell of achieving that.

"You were so damn eager to stop me causing a scene you pushed me through a pane of glass." Zoe shouted, "You realise if it hadn't been for the fact there was a brilliant doctor in the bar I could have bleed to death you asshole." She thrust her arm out at him pointing at the dressing that still covered the wound.

"And do you want to know who it was who saved my life and helped me get back here after you deserted me - taking all my money and identification?"

She pointed at me and said, "He did."

Tony followed the direction her finger was pointing and saw me sitting at the bar looking at them. I turned towards them, fully revealing myself to Tony.

He groaned, "Ohh, fuuuuck," and went as white as a sheet.

"Professor Fitzpatrick, I err..."

"Just go home," I told him, "We will talk about your future tomorrow in my office ... if you even have a future."

He stumbled out of the bar and Zoe threw herself into my arms.

"Ohh god that was amazing, did you see his face?" She asked me.

I gave her a kiss and the barman handed her a brandy which she swallowed in one gulp.

She said, "What are you going to say to him?"

"I'll read him the riot act and let him know that I'll be keeping a very close eye on him for the rest of his residency," I said. "He's not a bad radiologist, just a crap person."

"Take me home," she said, "and fuck me silly."

The bartender heard her words and gave us a double take before acting as thought he hadn't heard anything.

Could the knight refuse his elfin princesses command. Never in this world.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Friday dawned and I woke up with Zoe sprawled over me and the bed sheets twisted around us. She tried to move and her thigh was stuck to me with the dried evidence of last night's debauchery.

Her eyes opened and she looked at me with a contented smile, then she groaned as she tried to move again.

She whispered softly, "Christ, I'm sore, did we really fuck for most of the night?"

I kissed her soft lips and said, "No, we only fucked the first time, the rest of the night we made love."

"And how!" she murmured, and then she started, "Did I imagine a phone call last night?"

"No you didn't, Mila called to let us know she was boarding her flight."

"Did I talk to her?"

I smiled in recollection, "No, you were a bit occupied at the time. Mila was quite impressed how religious you are though."

"Why?"

I laughed, "She said that all she could hear of you, was your voice in the background crying out 'oh god, oh god' over and over again."

Zoe buried her face in my chest and giggled as she remembered what she was doing at that time.

I said, "She did have a complaint though." Zoe raised her head to look at me questioningly. I continued trying to keep a straight face, "She had to find a loo, she needed to change her panties as she got so wet listening to you."

"Nooo, oh god, she didn't did she?"

I laughed again as she blushed a beautiful shade of pink.

The routine of the day intruded into our musings and the alarm clock went off. Zoe untangled herself from the bedding and me and disappeared into the bathroom. I changed the sheets, tossed the linen in the washer, and made the bed before joining her in the shower.

I dropped Zoe off at the University for a lecture and made my way to the radiology department. Tony was waiting for me and as I'd promised I tore a strip off him before telling him he was a bloody good resident and would go far if he thought with his head not his dick. I'd worked out the cost of Zoe's medical and trip expenses and suggested that he would be wise to offer it to her.

He cautiously asked, "If I do will that be the end of it?"

"I think so, we discussed it this morning and she'd rather it wasn't an issue anymore. But if I ever find out that you let this influence your clinical evaluation of her work I will come down on you like a ton of bricks."

"It won't, she's too good."

He left my office and I got called to the angio lab for a couple of cases.

Zoe found me in my office at lunchtime eating a sandwich. She sat down on the edge of my desk and stole the other half of my tuna mayo sandwich.

"I saw Tony earlier," she said, "He gave me a cheque. Said it was a peace offering to cover the costs of my medical expenses and the trip." She held it out to me, "Is this anything to do with you," she asked?

"I might have suggested it," I said to her with a slight grin.

"Thank you, but you realise you paid most of these."

"I know that but he didn't, in any case it was you that he injured and your stuff he destroyed. You endured the pain and suffering."

She checked that she'd closed the door and slid off the desk and into my lap. She wrapped her arms around me and gave me a sensual kiss that left me gasping. I slid me hand under her white coat and caressed her breast through her scrub suit top.

Zoe gave a little moan and then said, "Mila's arriving this afternoon. I'm looking forward to meeting her in the flesh, but it's going to be strange not having you all to myself."

"I think it's going to be strange for all of us," I said as she wriggled in my lap as I teased her nipple.

"Stop it you bastard, I've got a ward round in fifteen minutes."

"What time does it finish?" I asked. "Mila's flight gets in at four-thirty."

"I'll meet you in the lobby at three-thirty. It'll take an hour to get to the airport from here, but we can still be at curbside to pick her up before she gets there. You know your car is not going to be big enough for the three of us and Mila's luggage."

"Shit. "You're right it's not big enough. I hadn't thought of that."

Zoe thought of a moment and then smiled "It's not a problem," she said. "I've got a key to Bree's car, it's a Kia SUV, there's lots of room. I'll pick you up from the apartment."

"We are going to have to get a bigger car," I mused, "but I'm not selling the Aston."

"Cars," Zoe said. "I'm going to need a reliable one and so are the others."

She jumped up from my lap and straightened her clothes. "Ward round, I've got to rush," and ran out of my office.

We parked in short-term parking at DIA and stood at the concourse exit waiting for Mila to appear. Zoe had insisted we stop to pick up a bunch of flowers. I kept looking for Mila's chestnut brown hair and at last I saw her hurrying down the long corridor towards us.

"Mike," she shouted as she let go of her bag and threw herself into my arms. She spun me around as she showered kisses on me before stepping back and hugging Zoe.

They kissed and laughed, and I heard Mila say, "Does he know yet?" Know what I wondered.

There was a tap on my shoulder and I turned to see a pair of the most beautiful green eyes staring at me.

"Hi Michael."

"Sally ... what? ..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

To be continued

Oh and please vote. I enjoy reading your comments and e-mails; I'll try to respond to them. Many thanks for reading.