A Mother and Her Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,612 Followers

For some strange reason, Sue suddenly felt very submissive. It wasn't like her to play that role. However, at the moment, it felt right. She moaned submissively and let her son pound into her mouth. As his movement grew more rapid, saliva began to drip from the corners of her stretched mouth.

Tommy's legs were spread wide and his knees slightly bent as he moved rapidly in and out of her mother's willing mouth. His fingers were curled tightly in her hair as he moved almost violently in and out. It was a strange feeling of power to Tommy. He was in control.

Within seconds, Tommy felt his balls begin to tighten. He was ready to climax far too soon. Suddenly, Tommy pulled away from his mother. He let go of her hair and grabbed his shaft at the base. He was going to try to stop the climax like she had taught him. However, when he looked down and saw her face looking at him expectantly, he knew that he couldn't hold back any longer.

Sue's breath was coming in great gasps. Her eyes were opened wide as she stared at her son's quivering penis as she sat back on her haunches and waited.

Tommy could feel his sperm backing up as he held his penis tightly at the base. Suddenly, he bellowed and eased the pressure on the base. His sperm flew out with such force that it arched across his mother's head, landing in her hair. The next blast hit her directly in the face, splattering on her forehead and dripping to her cheek. Then another blast hurtled toward her.

Sue closed her eyes and squeezed her thighs together as her own climax began. Her sex lips throbbed with pleasure as she felt her son's juice continue to cover her face. She held her face out to the spray as if she were in the shower, loving the warm liquid.

Amazingly, Tommy's climax seemed to go on and on, covering his mother's face and splattering on her white blouse and skirt. Finally, as his climax dwindled, his legs weakened and he fell back into the chair. Through hooded eyes, he saw his mother scraping his cum from her face and putting it into her mouth.

Chapter 10

At the breakfast table the following morning, Tommy brought up the inevitable question. "Mom, you said you would think about what I asked."

Sue looked at her son and smiled. "We'll see," was her only commitment. Sue had made up her mind but she wasn't ready to reveal her answer to Tommy yet.

'We'll see,' Tommy thought. That's as good as yes. He couldn't control the smile that crossed his face.

Sue and Tommy decided to go to their favorite restaurant that night. As always, Tommy was ready early, waiting at the door for his mom. When she came down she was wearing a very short skirt with high heels. However, on top, she had on a dark sweater that buttoned down the front with a white blouse underneath. The top looked like something that a schoolteacher would wear. However, the skirt looked hot. Tommy was curious about her selection of clothing but decided not to say anything.

When Sue got into the car, she made sure that she carelessly spread her legs, giving her son a clear view of her shiny pink panties and the creamy white skin above her thigh high stockings. Once he was in the car, Tommy was bold enough to reach over and place his hand on her thigh. He drove with one hand and used the other to slide her skirt up so he could see her panties. Sue let Tommy's hand move up until he reached her panties, stopping him only when she thought he was being distracted from driving. She grabbed his hand, leaving it on her thigh, and gently told him to pay attention to the road.

Sue and Tommy got their special table in the back of the restaurant, giving them the privacy that they wanted. The two chatted until the waitress took their drink order. When she left, Sue said she had to go to the ladies room. Several minutes later she returned and stopped next to Tommy. She held out her hand, indicating that he should open his hand. She placed a piece of balled up material into his hand and sat down.

Tommy looked at his mother with raised eyebrows and then opened his hand. He felt his penis lurch in his pants when he saw the silky pink balled up material. It was his mom's panties. Suddenly, he saw the waitress out of the corner of his eye and quickly put the hand holding the panties below the table. He didn't know if the waitress saw what was in his hand but he did know his face was as red as a beet. His mother just smiled at his obvious distress.

After they had ordered dinner and the waitress was gone, Tommy pulled his hand from under the table. He looked at the tiny pair of panties and saw that the crotch was soaked. Not even thinking, he brought the crotch to his nose, inhaling deeply, his eyes on his mother all the time.

Then Sue watched with shock as Tommy casually opened the crotch and brought it to his lips.

He kissed the wet material and then made a show of sticking out his tongue and licking the gusset from one end to the other.

Sue sighed deeply and closed her eyes as a shiver ran through her.

Tommy's penis was now fully erect. It was his first taste of his mother's sex juices. He felt his hand trembling as he forced himself to ball the material up and put into his pocket. Then he reached down adjusted his penis in the very tight confines of his pants.

Sue suddenly realized that Tommy had one-upped her. However, Sue wasn't done yet.

When dinner was served, Tommy and Sue ate in silence, looking at each other with loving glances. About mid-way through the meal, Tommy saw his mom look around the restaurant. Seeing that no one was close by, Sue reached up and began to unbutton her sweater. Tommy thought she was starting to get warm. When all the buttons were undone, Sue pulled the sweater away from her chest. Tommy was shocked to see that the blouse was totally see-through; he could see all of his mom's firm breasts with her hard pink nipples pushing through the material. Tommy could no longer concentrate on dinner. His thoughts were on the fact that his mom was sitting across from him naked under her clothes and that he just might get to eat her tonight.

"Mom, can we go?" Tommy asked, his food only half eaten.

"I think that is an excellent idea, besides, I think I owe you a lesson."

Tommy's penis throbbed in his pants and he jumped up and practically pulled his mother out of the restaurant.

Driving home, Sue took off her sweater and sat next to her son with only her see-through blouse covering her chest. Tommy was going crazy trying to keep his eyes on the road.

Sue knew that it was dangerous to tease him this way when he was driving. However, she had been thinking about what she was going to let him do all day and it was driving her crazy with desire.

It was difficult for Tommy to keep within the speed limit as he rushed home. He had barely come to a stop at the house when he jumped out of the car and ran around to open the door for his mom. As Sue swung around, he got a close look at his mom's exposed vagina. His eyes opened wide in shock when he saw that she had no pubic hair. The normally soft blond hair was all gone, leaving her lips smooth and shiny. Tommy stood frozen looking between his mother's legs. Now his heart was pounding so loud that he thought she might hear it.

When Sue made the decision to let Tommy eat her, she decided to shave herself. His father loved her that way. As she got out of the car, she stood in front of him with a wide smile. "What's the matter sweetie," she asked, knowing the answer already. She smiled, realizing that she had the upper hand again.

"Uh... uh... nothing," he struggled to say.

Sue turned and walked toward the house, still smiling.

It took a few seconds for Tommy to realize that he was standing on the sidewalk alone. He hurried up the walk and followed his mother into the house.

"Tommy, get me a glass of wine and bring it to the living room for me please," Sue said, turning to go into the living room.

Tommy rushed to get the wine, shaking so bad that he nearly broke the glass. He tried to steady his hands as he walked back to the living room. He saw his mother sitting on the sofa waiting for him. When he handed her the glass, his hand was trembling so much that the wine almost spilled over the top. He didn't notice that his mother's hand was shaking as well.

Sue took a large drink of wine and patted the seat next to her.

Tommy sat down without a word. He was afraid that his voice wouldn't work.

Sue sighed and said, "Tommy, this is a big step for us. I know that you have wanted to ea... uh perform oral sex on me for a long time. Frankly, I've wanted it just as much, if not more. It is one of the things that I miss most about Bob. He was very good. Your father... your father and I used to do that all the time. In fact, the first time was on a sofa just like this in his mother's house. It was so crazy because his parents, your grandparents, were sleeping in the next room. We did many crazy things," she added as her eyes got misty and she stopped talking.

Tommy reached over, took his mother's hand, and sat silently, waiting for her to continue.

"I'm so confused sometimes Tommy. What we've done is so wrong but... but I can't resist you. It could be so dangerous for both of us. It's all so crazy."

"Mom... uh... we don't have to do."

"Shhh," Sue said and placed her fingers on Tommy's lips.

Sue stood up in front of Tommy and slowly began to unbutton her blouse. She shrugged it off her shoulders and paused, letting Tommy look at her large breasts so close to his face.

Tommy could see her excitement as her chest moved up and down with her rapid breathing. His own breath was beginning to come in short gasps.

Slowly, Sue began to pull her skirt up her thighs. She paused for a second when it was just below the level of her crotch, teasing Tommy. Then she pulled it to her waist and a little moan of excitement escaped her lips.

Tommy gasped. He had never seen anything so exciting in his young life. On display in front of him was his mother's very wet and swollen sex. There wasn't a speck of hair anywhere on the surface, from her navel to her thighs. The outer lips were so smooth that they were almost shining. The inner lips were protruding and there were strings of her sex juice hanging precariously, ready to drip to the floor. Her thighs, all the way to the tops of her nylons, were sparkling with her juice.

When Sue saw that Tommy was ready to grab her, she pushed him back. "Wait," she said and turned to walk over to a comfortable chair. She left her high heels on and her skirt pulled up around her waist as she sat in the chair. Then she lifted her legs and threw them over the arms of the chair, pushing her sex out at her son in an obscene manner.

Sue crooked her finger at her son and said in a breathless tone, "I think the best position for you is on your knees between my legs."

Tommy jumped up and hurried over to his mother, his eyes never leaving her displayed sex.

"Take your clothes off first."

Sue watched as Tommy stripped in record time, throwing his clothes on the floor in his haste. Then she looked at her son's totally naked body. Her eyes traveled up and down his body, settling on his pulsing erection. God, he's going to drive the women crazy someday, she thought.

Tommy fell to his knees between Sue's legs and brought his mouth very close to her swollen and leaking sex. He put his trembling hands on her thighs, forcing them further apart, intending to dive in.

"Just a minute, sweetie," Sue said, putting her hands on her son's shoulders to hold him back. "You need a few lessons in the female anatomy before you EAT ME," Sue said, emphasizing the words "eat me".

Tommy sat back and watched as his mom spread her legs even further apart. As he looked on with wide eyes, his mother used her fingers to open the pink lips. Tommy felt his mouth begin to water. He could smell her excitement and see the juice bubbling in her open hole.

"You see this little button here?" Sue said, pointing to her clit. "This is the center of a woman's sexual arousal. It is very sensitive and needs to be treated with great kindness. I will tell you more about that in a minute. Down here are my outer and inner lips." Sue stretched the inner lips apart, letting him see how flexible they were.

"The outer lips are not as sensitive and can be handled a bit more forcefully. However, these," she said, fingering the inner lips, "can be quite sensitive. Look how wet they get when I get excited." Sue tried to keep her voice calm and appeared to be very matter-of-fact in her description. However, on the inside she was burning up with need. Watching the wonder and excitement in her son's eyes was almost more than she could stand.

Tommy could see the thick juice now trickling out of his mother's hole. He could feel his own penis pouring juice out as he waited for her to let him eat her. He was breathing through his mouth now in an attempt to get enough oxygen. His head was spinning like he was falling from a great height.

"Inside the hole is where the cock goes and is very receptive to a soft tongue." Sue began to breath very hard as she forced herself to continue the description. "Ohhhhh!" Sue moaned when her finger brushed against the sensitive clit. "As I... as I showed you before, this... this is my... my clit," Sue said, spreading the lips wide and letting the tiny nub peek out, her hands shaking with excitement.

Tommy focused his eyes where his mother was pointing. He was fascinated by the smooth piece of flesh between her lips. It almost looked like a miniature head of a penis.

"My clit is... is... very sensitive. When I'm this excited, even a little touch can send me off. It's very swollen now. Be very gentle with it, please," Sue said, almost delirious.

Tommy knew most of this stuff from high school biology. However, that had been a big joke with none of the boys paying much attention. Now, watching and hearing his mom talk about her sexual parts had him shaking with desire. His eyes never left her sexual parts as she began to use her finger to massage her spread lips.

"Ohhhhh Jesus!" Sue moaned, closing her eyes in pleasure.

He watched in amazement as she put first one finger inside of herself. Then she added a second and a third until all three fingers were inside her, almost to the last knuckle. When she pulled them out, they were slick with juice.

Sue held her trembling fingers up to her son.

Tommy's mouth closed around all three fingers, sucking loudly. Was it him or his mom that moaned? The taste was like nothing he had ever tasted before. It was thicker and much sweeter than the little bit he had tasted on her panties.

"I want you to put your tongue right here Tommy," Sue said in a shaky voice, pointing to her spread open hole. "It's time for you to practice your lesson. I want you to eat my juicy cunt. I need your tongue so bad, please, please, EAT ME NOW," Sue said, suddenly losing control and almost screaming.

Tommy quickly bent forward, his mouth inches from her dripping lips.

Sue placed both hands on the sides of his head, trying to pull his face into her steaming crotch.

Tommy resisted, now the one torturing them both. With his face an inch from her dripping lips, he breathed in deeply; her wonderful smell excited him tremendously. Then his tongue came out to touch the slippery lips. He heard his mom moan, as his tongue touched her sex for the first time. Then his tongue brought the taste into his mouth.

Sue watched her son swallow her juice and moaned. She grasped his head again, her desire back under control for the moment. "Gently, gently, lick around the lips," she instructed, moving his head with her hands.

Tommy let his mother move his head around, his tongue stretched out for her pleasure. Suddenly, he wondered why his friends talk about this in gross terms. He found it a beautiful and intimate act. He knew instantly that he would love it for the rest of his life.

His mom didn't need to hold his head any longer as Tommy began to use his tongue and lips on his own. His mouth covered her hole and he began to suck the swollen lips inside. Then he bit them gently and then used his tongue to lap across the wrinkled surface.

"Ohhhhhhh, that's it, that's it, suck them, suck my lips. Oh my God, I can't stand it. Suck me, suck Mom's cunt," Sue screamed almost incoherently. Then, she began to buck her hips into his face. She pulled his head up slightly, his tongue making contact with her swollen clit. Her legs shot up and wrapped around his neck, imprisoning his mouth in her wet flesh.

That was all she could stand. Suddenly, she let out a long wail and went over the top, shuddering and screaming as a tremendous climax overtook her. She pulled the poor boy's head hard into her convulsing vagina, almost smothering him in the process.

Tommy didn't mind at all. His face was inundated in his mom's juice. Her lips were spread on his face, spreading her slick juice from his chin to his forehead. It almost felt like his face was buried in a juicy watermelon.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh my God Tommmmmmmmmyyyyyy!!!" Sue's hips were pushed up in the air and she was almost on her back on the cushion of the chair.

Tommy let his face be used for his mom's pleasure. He pushed his tongue deep into her convulsing hole and the slick walls inside her vagina quivered around it.

Sue's climax went on and on. Each time she thought she was done, Tommy would hit a new spot and bring her to a peak again. She thought she might pass out as her heart pounded and she gasped for breath.

Finally, Sue's body began to relax with little tremors still running through her. Then, she had to push Tommy's face away from her now sensitive sex lips. She had never had a climax as good or one that lasted as long. Her body felt like a limp rag. She was slumped on the chair; both legs still wrapped around Tommy's neck. When she looked at her son kneeling between her legs, there was a silly grin on his face. His face was literally covered with her juice.

"My God, I had forgotten how good it felt to be eaten," Sue gasped when she could talk again. "Tommy, you just gave me the best climax of my life. Thank you... thank you, you were wonderful. I love you so much," Sue said, looking into his eyes lovingly.

Tommy sat back on his haunches, smiling like the cat that ate the canary.

"Come here and let me take care of you," Sue said, pulling Tommy from his kneeling position.

Tommy jumped up and stood next to his mom, bringing his dripping penis close to her mouth.

"God, I love this cock," Sue said to herself as she brought her son's swollen penis to her face. As she held his shaft tight, she could actually feel his wildly beating heart though his penis. When she squeezed she saw a large clear drop of liquid bubble out then run down and across her fingers. She closed her eyes, bringing the head to her mouth. She and Tommy moaned as her lips circled the swollen head. The head filled her mouth as her lips squeezed the shaft. She held it like that, sucking just the head. Her saliva flowed, coating the head in her warm mouth. She almost forgot about Tommy as she lost herself in the excitement of sucking him.

Suddenly remembering that her son was attached to this incredible penis, she pulled away and looked up at him. Then she said in a whisper, "I am going to suck your cock Tommy. Your mom wants to suck all the juice out of your balls. Do you want me to suck you? Do you want your mom to swallow all that delicious sperm? Tell me, tell me you want me to suck you until you squirt into my mouth."

"Yes, yes, please, put it back in your mouth, please suck it," Tommy moaned at his mother's nasty words.

Sue took his penis deep into her warm and wet mouth again, making loud sucking noises, which were intended to let her son know how much she loved sucking him.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,612 Followers
1...345678