All Comments on 'A Mother's Desire Ch. 02'

by TNTigressmom

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love your work!

Have read both of your efforts; i like the storyline and also your writing style. I hope we see more from you soon. Good job!

jaccorjaccoralmost 12 years ago
Way to go.

Enjoyed your work immensely. I look forward to reading more of it.

Trouble_makerTrouble_makeralmost 12 years ago
Love it!

Very sensual, such a turn on, the way you write is fantastically erotic. I hope to read more from you soon.

JOHNRALPHJOHNRALPHalmost 12 years ago
Nice.

Have now read both of your entries thank you good story line looking foreward to more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Really poor grammar & spelling

Could have been a 5 star if better written. For example, what's a lazy bra -maybe a lacy bra?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
A really hot story

I hope that mom can keep Tyler from going off to school and keep him at home wanting her pussy too much to move away.

A great story, and I hope that Tyler doesn't do his mom bad by taking up with his old girl friend.

Thanks for the read.

ken0001ken0001almost 12 years ago
Great

I could not get enough of it! Hottest thing I've read in a while.. I do hope you continue this tale..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Grammar Editor Req'd

Great story, but just because something your write passes a spell-check, that doesn't mean it's totally correct! Look-up and understand homonyms, because you've abused them badly! Hope to see the story continue though!

Oz1999Oz1999almost 12 years ago
Where Does It Go From Here?

That was so hot, but you have many unexplored avenues to further this story: any lesbian relationship developing with your friend; what happened when son goes to college; what did your friend's daughter think of incestuous sex on the deck, etc? Give us more TNTigressmom ... please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I held on to his lower back with my hands and occasionally reached to squeeze his butt. Sex with Tyler never gets old. The feeling of having my own son inside of me beats the feeling of any other guy. Our connection was undeniable and after twenty minutes

This is a great story of hot motherfucking by a gifted writer. Mom really loves her boy Tyler, she loves everything about his manly physique, she fondles his cute boyish butt, but what especially gets her super wet is what he's got swinging between his strong young legs. Mom loves Tyler's cock when it's just soft and hanging down over his balls, it's so damn cute she can't resist giving it a playful little tug. But when Tyler springs a hard on and his big stiff cock is big and reaching for the sky, his mother cannot resist: she has to have her boy's big cock up the same cunt he came out of. Like a good son, Tyler grins and obliges his mom, he sticks his cock up between her legs and fucks the living shit out of her. Mom cums like crazy, and her biggest cum--the best of her life--is when her boy blows his hot young balls and shoots his beloved mother a huge twatful of his creamy semen. Both mother and son are deliriously happy, and both hope the boy's fucked a baby up where he was once a baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story! Keep it going!

Tiffany couldn't think of much the next day except for Tyler's penis, and how much she wanted it inside her again. After all the sex they'd had the day before, would she be able to stand Tyler being away at school? He was young enough he could go three, or four times a day, and she liked that idea! She couldn't help but think of how his penis glistened from their juices as it went in, and out, of her vagina the previous night. Kimberly had cracked her window at 10:00pm hoping to hear something too. Their whimpers, and moans, had been so erotic. She had pleasured herself that night several times listening to their passion. She had imagined it was her, and not Tiffany, making love to Tyler. He was feeling her breasts, his tongue in her mouth. She had some of her best orgasms, and figured they were almost as good as the ones happening outside.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

More

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for the great stories. They would only get better if a proofreader caught mistakes like 'queue' instead of 'cue', and 'lazy' bra when you mean 'lacy.' But keep up the great work. Hope you let him watch Mom pee too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story but you should have continued with more I think you stopped to soon. I loved every part of it except the ending, gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

This is a beautiful, sensitive love story between mother and son. Although written approximately 13 years ago, this story has the potential for development into a series. Hopefully someone will take up the challenge. Throughout this story both recognized the other as sexual human beings. The son accept his mother as a sexual female instead of just a cook, maid, housekeeper, and protector. The mother accepted and recognized that her son was a mature sexual male who no longer needed a protector. The mother needed/required the safety, security, and love her son wanted to give her without conditions. From the son's standpoint, he recognized no other female would love him as deeply and unconditionally as his mother. They both recognized that through sex humans truly express their deepest love and affection for another person.

ThunderWatchr269ThunderWatchr2699 months ago

One of the Hottest, Most Romantic, Realistic stories that I have ever read on Literotica. Needs some editing but still Fantastic. Wish you would continue writing!!!! You are a Very Gifted writer! Great Erotica...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous