All Comments on 'A Mother's Dozen Ch. 02'

by VMan_4eva

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great story

to bad you didn't let the teenager at the park fuck her but then she probably wouldn't have fucked her son. i was hoping maybe one of the other son would come in and join them.

keep writting stories like this one

VMan_4evaVMan_4evaalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Reply

It's interesting that you want the other sons to join because...that's going to be a theme in a later part. ;)

mexbearlllmexbearlllover 12 years ago
great story

can't wait for more.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A very good story

I would think she'll have a sore pussy when all three of her sons fuck her.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"Would they really wanna fuck their own mother?"

This a great story and a great series. The author is 20 years old, and real interested in a boy sticking his fat young cock up his own mother's mommy-hole, the same wonderful hole between his mother's legs that he came out of. I bet VMan was hard when he wrote these stories, and shot a good healthy load at the end. (Most of us did too, good buddy.) The mother's thoughtful question in the title is tricky. Sure, lots and lots of boys'd love to fuck their own mother and nowadays many of them go ahead and do it. But most boys are still too wimpy and crippled by idiotic social rules to actually slide their young prick up the honeyhole of all their dreams. A tragedy for the boys--and for their moms. How many mothers are left with their cunt empty when they'd love to have it stuffed full with their own boy's big stiff cock (the stiffest there is) and filled to overflowing with all the creamy semen in his hot young balls? It's a mother's ultimate satisfaction to have her boy back up where he started from, pounding and slamming the same twat he was born out of, and finally blowing his young balls and flooding his mother's twat with all his rich potent sperm. That's why the world is filling up with grinning young motherfuckers and their happy smiling son-fucked moms.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

I liked the sexual and emotional epi[hany experienced by mother and son. Good writing requires that the characters be developed both indepth and breadth. The character of Cindy meets this criteria. The character of the youngest son Johnny) does not meet this standard. Likewise, plot and subplot need to be logically constructed and intertwined. Cindy's feelings towards her husband are understandable and logical. However, based solely on Chapter 1 and 2, it appears the members of this family never communicate. No one seems to understand how anyone feels nor why they feel the way they do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous