All Comments on 'A Mother's Dozen Ch. 05'

by VMan_4eva

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice...

Can't wait to read about the boys making mommy pregnant. Very sexy stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Anyone notice that the author of this excellent series...

...is 20 years old? He's to be congratulated on his outstanding writing skills, as well as on his excitingly filthy mind, focused on boys shoving their stiff young prick up their own mother's warm and cozy cunt. VMan_4eva's got a pair of hot young balls that get stimulated to the max by a boy snuggling his big fat dick up his own birth canal---oh, man!---and emptying what's sloshing around in his brimming balls up the same mommy-twat he came out of. More great stories of hot motherfucking, please, Mr. 4eva. You are a gifted writer.

VMan_4evaVMan_4evaover 12 years agoAuthor

Well thank you anonymous user, it surprises me that my age is so astonishing to you because I thought most of the users on here would be young anyway. I guess not :P

Thanks for liking it and giving that review! :)

Kayleigh1704Kayleigh1704about 12 years ago
More more more ! ! !

I just read 1-5 and there awesome. I can't wait to hear the rest, they definatly made me hot ! ! I hope you can add to it soon. Am totally loving them so far. The bit with the man and his son talking about their mum/wife was cool. I think that fit in well there and I can't wait for the camping trip to happen. Oh and I bet it will still get better if Cindy gets pregnant by one of her boys. Five stars so far, keep it up :-)

Danno_61455Danno_61455almost 12 years ago
BICE TO SEE YOU BACK AND WORKING THE STORY

That good start has been working well. Thanks for doing the work so we can set back and read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Came so hard

Thank you for giving the hardest orgasm...

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

The author should have developed the emotional and psychological aspect of a 13 year old Cindy having a child and putting he/she up for adoption. An indepth psychological and psychiatric profile of Cindy would add tremendous depth to the character and the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous