A Mother's Milk Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I placed my hands on his knees and he began to do his repetitions. The first one up he got a look at my breast from his angle, he hesitated, taking in the view then resumed his workout. Well soon I could see he was getting hard and I saw his cock starting to jut out between his legs, I wanted to get a better look at it so I spread his legs apart, this also gave him a look at my pussy too. After a few more sit-ups he stopped and just stared at my tits and pussy, after all of that wiggling around my pussy was fairly dripping. I could just tell he was thinking about how he was going to fuck me.

Well I solved that question for him, I lifted my bum and spread his feet apart and lifted my legs and put them around his waist and asked him to help me scoot up. Once I was all the way up I put my arms around his neck, crossed my legs behind him and told him to do the same to me. He crossed his legs, and we naturally just came together. His cock and my pussy hole were perfectly aligned, like it was meant to be, and he just slid right in. We fit so well, he let out a big sigh, and told me my pussy felt like a silk glove without the hair and the feeling of his hairless cock sliding in me was...not like anything I have ever experience before. The softness of his bare skin against my bare pussy lips was so soft, so intimate, shit better than anything we have experienced before.

We just sort of started to rock back and forth, his dick was expanding and I swear it felt like it was growing longer by the minute as we fucked in this new position. It was so exotic, it just felt unbelievable, my juices and his precum combined with the skin to skin effect made us so slippery, the whole taboo, incest thing made it so bad, that I started cumming within seconds of his penetration, we were face to face, kissing, tongues dancing in our mouths, his hand playing with my tits and tweaking my nipples. Our lovemaking took us to another place, amazing what less hair can do. I didn't want it to end, you know just a few drops of super glue, hmm We could be stuck for quite some time.

A few hours later we fell asleep exhausted in our bed. And so it goes, our life as mother/son lovers continues, He has said that he is so satisfied and in love with me that he has no desire to date. He's got all he needs here with me. I think I'll let him stay a while longer, what do you think?

12