All Comments on 'A Mother's Needs'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
cumeistercumeisteralmost 10 years ago
Enjoyed

A different approach to a subject many have written about. I enjoyed it but for me, some anal at the end would have made it perfect. I see you have a catalogue of stories, looks like I have some catching up to do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
did some

Did some grade school aged kid write this? It appears as such due to all the use of "word - word" throughout the entire story.

peebudypeebudyalmost 10 years ago
liked it

Enjoyed the long slow build up to the eventual climax.

SouthLondonerSouthLondoneralmost 10 years ago
I read about a hundred words, when...

"their gone" - You meant, *they're gone....and sadly so was I. Having only read so few words before you made such a glaring mistake by not knowing the difference between such simple words, 'there/they're/their'....well, I decided to skip the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
another great story from MTB

Elton's a 22 year old boy, concerned with his mother Mavis's welfare and happiness. No fault of his own, but dad's useless for Mavis's pressing needs "down there." The old guy just can't get it up anymore. She tries out her brother-in-law Cliff, who's not much better, but Elton secretly discovers them and is mad as hell at her infidelity. The boy's goes to confront his mother. Mavis is a very cool, sex-savvy woman, as she explains the facts of her life to her son. What she requires is a cock, a real-life cock, not the stupid toy her hubby's offered. Calmly and logically, she tells Elton that he's got exactly what she needs--it's right there, jumping around in her boy's pants. The latent motherfucking urge most boys have surfaces, and they begin the ancient, holy ritual of the mating of mother and son. Like any boy, Elton can't get enough of his own mother's cunt. He goes eye to eye with his own birth canal, delighted with its beauty. He inhales its sharp musky aroma, and it triggers something primal in him. He jams his head between his mother's thighs, where he last was 22 years before, and tries to devour it with his lips and tongue, his whole greedy mouth. Mavis has a glorious cum, and Elton's got to go back for seconds.Then, to their mutual joy, he sticks his big hard cock up the same hole he came out of, and gives his mom an enthusiastic balls-out fucking that turns her neglected twat into a happy twat. No surprise there. After all, there's a reason a son's penis is sometimes nicknamed "Mother's Salvation." Finally, Elton blows his young balls--into a goddamn condom, for pete's sake. Well, Mavis'll soon take care of that problem. There'll be lots and lots of hot incestuous fucks for mother and son in the years to come.

jaccorjaccoralmost 10 years ago
Please give us more.

If you wouldn't mind, I would like to read more of Elton and his mom. There are still a lot of questions to be answered.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Anonomous keeps leaving long weirdo stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Mavis and Judy....so hot!

Yes, the father knows about the son and uncle because he was the first to install cameras around the house. Looking forward to seeing what happens to Cliff's wife.

swm56swm56over 9 years ago
great story

you really just got this started between these two,,,,do more,thanks,5* from me

MsLCMsLCalmost 8 years ago
More?

Is there a continuation to this story?

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
WOW

What a scum of the earth slut that stinking whore is.....she need to be thrown to the curb pennyless...

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Yummy!

A great start! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LOVED THE STORY: EROTIC, CONVINCING...

☆☆☆☆☆- (4.55/5.0 = 91/100)

I am 65 now & i know that one's dick has its prime when one can tatally count on it; later on one still uses it but it no longer is either 'die hard' or 'ever ready'...

I never saw my mom having sex with a man another than my dad. However, she was a real flirt & i was suspecting her of being unfaithful to my dad.

Momstheboss hit the nail on the head when describing how the young man's mom ineracted with her brother-in-law. I noticed that my mom treated some man differently than others: longer, friendlier hugs, Xmas or New Year kiss on the lips... Once she pulled her dress up to show a man the bruise on her thigh caused by a fall on black ice...

When she hit it off with a male visitor she would pick up weirdest topics: topless or nude beaches; infidelity; impotance of sex; open marriages... Once she said, "when a husband cheats, the wife must not get mad, she must get even."

In a few instances i noticed that my dad was embarrassed by her behavior but he always kept his cool.

To say i had the hots for my mom would be true but NOT the whole truth: I believe that what i had was a full-fledged Oedipus complex.

She was the protagonist in three quarters of my jack-off fantasies. It meant a lot to me what she think about me. I was totally mesmetized by her in a bikini on the beach or in the back yard of the rented cottage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago
Never...would Cliff disrespect your father.....

A bold statement when he's been fucking the shit out of his wife in his own house for months!

But seeing as she's already a cheating whore with no conscience, she may as well go down to the nearest street corner and start paying her way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
3117 Followers
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES