A Mother's Needs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,107 Followers

"He has always wanted you!" Elton argued. "I have seen you two hugging - even kissing once!"

"He has always been fond of me!" Mavis corrected. "And I have used it to my advantage to get things done your father could not do around this place! And yes we hugged - I allowed him that - and the kiss you saw was at Christmas under a damn mistletoe! I saw your look! Never - I repeat - never - would Cliff disrespect your father. It is my damn sexual need that caused this!"

Mother and son sat for many long minutes not making eye contact - Mavis sipping her wine and watching the TV screen appearing calm - Elton looking around the room but mostly at his legs appearing nervous, tapping one foot.

"I understand your turmoil." Mavis finally stated. "In the beginning, you thought I should pay for my infidelity. I deserve that - no argument. But as time went by you started seeing me in a slightly different light. Looking at me through that window only added to your dilemma. Could I be wrong about you telling your dad? I have to ask, so look at me and answer me truthfully! If I do not let you fuck me, will you tell your dad, now that you know it's over between me and Cliff?"

"No mother! I will not!" Elton answered with defeat in his tone.

More long seconds of silence.

"But I know our relationship will never be the same. I don't want your hate. I want your love as a son Elton - and - there's no other solution - as a lover. Otherwise, your father will feel the distance between us. I'll tell you a secret! A dildo does the job quite well, but a warm body between your legs with a cock up inside of you beats the dildo all to hell."

With those words, Mavis stood up from the chair. She pulled the small coffee table away from the front of the sofa where her son sat. Moving to stand in front of him, she hiked up her dress and pushed her panties off her hips and down, stepping out of them and leaving them where they lay. Hiking up her dress once more, she moved against him, straddling his knees.

Elton had an up close and personal view of his mother's lavish bush. He studied her inflated pussy crack for long moments before leaning forward, putting his nose into her pubic hair, inhaling deeply. His hands reached to cup her buttocks as he pulled her to him.

"I'm glad you are experienced." She said lovingly. "I hope I am not going to spoil this experience for you, but I am not ashamed for doing this."

Mavis soon took a seat on the sofa to her son's left and proceeded to unbuckle his belt, unbuttoned his pants and pulled his fly down. She helped him removed his pants. She then fumbled with his briefs to bring forth his erection. She began to stroke it as he began to fondled her breasts, sucking on the furthest nipple.

Long, long minutes passed as mother and son petted on the sofa, kissing passionately and removing what remained of their clothes.

Mavis leaned down to take her son's cock into her mouth. She started with just the domed head, but was soon taking all of his shaft into her mouth, stroking it when appropriate length presented itself.

After long minutes, she allowed her son to maneuver her to lie on the sofa as he maneuvered to his knees beside her. She lifted her right leg over his head. She watched with a smile as he began to please her orally. Long minutes later;

"Where are your condoms?" She queried.

Elton stood and walked to his bedside table, opened the draw and began to open a packet.

Mavis left the sofa and moved around her son's back, entering the bed and positioning herself in the middle. She watched her son unroll the condom onto his shaft, pushing the middle finger of her right hand into her pussy, self lubricating her hole in preparation.

Mavis was expecting her son to mount her and stick his cock in her without any more foreplay. Instead, he sat down on the bed and began to caress her body with his left hand. She watched his hand caress and toy with her breasts, leaning over to take each nipple into his mouth and suck on it loving. His hand roamed over her belly which she considered her least asset. She had tried every way to harden her abdomen but it never flattened and became firm. She lifted her left knee and his hand caressed the inside of her thigh, the edge of his hand touching her pussy causing her to bite her lip. Down the leg to her feet, massaging each one, before continuing up the right leg and inner thigh.

"Turn over for me." He directed in a whisper.

"I love your hands and the way you explore my body." She said as she repositioned herself. "You seem to really love it."

"I do mother. I do."

Elton straddled his mother's ass as spent a few minutes rubbing her back and shoulders, but her butt was too much of a magnet and he was soon caressing, squeezing and nibbling on her buttocks. He placed his tongue at the bottom of her crack and licked upwards, eliciting a long moan.

"I can't take anymore Elton." She said, maneuvering under him to her back. "I need it in me."

Fluidly, Elton moved between his mother's spreading and lifting legs, as Mavis acquired her son's cock, placing it to her. They coupled slowly and easily. Elton pushed deep, eliciting an involuntary moan to escape her, as she pushed back to get maximum penetration.

A 40W globed, ceiling light over the sofa, coffee table and chair, perhaps 10 feet away from the bed gave mother and son a dimly lit, secluded nest, but light enough for each to know who the other was.

Elton fucked his mother slowly and passionately, feeling no anger or animosity at all, cradling her in his arms, keeping his weight off her.

Mavis moaned a contented sigh. "I can see the doctor and start taking the pill again so that we don't have to use a rubber. "

"You could do that with safely?" Elton acknowledged, and realized that his mother was suggesting that this would not be the only time for them to be together.

"Dr. Coulter(a female) and I went to high school together. She will understand the situation perfectly. Older husband and a younger wife! She doesn't have to know who the fellow might be. If we're going to be intimate, lets do it naturally. I need that! And I will tell your father that I'm having menstrual troubles again and I won't have to hide them or fear him finding them.

"And you would never see uncle Cliff again - intimately?" Elton queried.

"With you as my lover!" She said lovingly. "There is certainly no need. Your cock's like your fathers - long and thick. Cliff's was barely adequate. I do like a man's cum in me!"

"Is it really that big?"

"Yes!" She cooed. "And it's starting to feel really good. Pick it up just a little bit. Ahhh yes!"

Elton did as requested, but soon felt the need to taste her again. He pulled out of her slowly, displeasing her momentary, and maneuvered down to put his face to her pussy once more. He explored every nook and cranny of her pussy. Pushing her thighs back, he stuck his tongue into her forbidden hole, much to her delight as she humped his face. He had no desire to stop and brought her to orgasm.

He moved up casually. He felt her hand take hold of this cock and place it to her once again - they coupled.

It had been years since Mavis had felt so content beneath a man. She knew they could have years of intimate lovemaking - if they were careful.

Having come, she was content with her son's leisurely rhythm. She was sopping wet and loved the feeling of wetness. Her only concern was to have to wait a while longer - to have him ejaculate into her pussy - in her belly. As with Cliff, it was good to keep it in family! Now, it was far better having it in the home.

Mavis was soon climbing the ladder again. Elton was very much aware of his mother's new arousal and desire to reach the top rung.

He was now fucking her with long, determined, deep thrusts. He felt ready to explode but he knew he would have no trouble waiting for her. He began to listen to the bed springs. They were singing.

Mavis let herself become delirious as she had no worry. They were alone in the house and in the basement apartment with no windows, except for the entrance door which was heavily curtained.

"Do you love mother's pussy?" She whispered lustfully.

"More than anything else in the world!" He whispered back. "Is my cock good?"

"It is absolutely wonderful! Push it deep! Don't ever stop!" She moaned - honestly.

On mother and son fucked.

Elton pushed his minor backache out of his mind. He could tell by the movement of his mother's ass that she was trying to find that perfect spot. She soon found it and her continuous moaning only escalated in volume and intensity until her body stilled for a moment as the orgasm gripped her. Her open mouth groan was music to his ears. Her body when into overdrive as her ass shot upward repeatedly as her knees outlined a circle, rubbing against his sides.

He waited for the appropriate time to grip her ass with both hands, locking her in tight, and began stroking into her with abandonment. If his weight was uncomfortable it was only for a long minute. Oh! To see his cum erupt into the rubber's accumulation bubble - filling it to overflow and then squeezing around his domed head and the rubber.

Elton slowly pulled out of his mother. His sat back on his knees and studied the woman, his mother, lying there exhausted and breathless.

"Do you mind if we continue?" He asked, as he left the bed, rolled the condom off his cock, wrapping it in a tissue and deposited it in the trash bin next to the bed. Without waiting for her answer, he opened the door and retrieved another condom pack, tearing it open, rolling it onto his cock."

"Of course not!" She answered during the process. "I'm finished but I very much want to continue."

"Turnover on your belly for me." He directed.

Reentering the bed, he spent a moment positioning his mother, lifting her legs to spread them to his satisfaction.

As he moved over her, Mavis understood what he desired and postured her ass up, assisting with positioning and penetration of his cock into her. She placed her arms folded, supporting her chin as she studied the pillows and headboard.

Mavis found her son's cock surprisingly hard as he shoved into her pussy, his beastly like groans in sync with each deep penetrating shove. She could not squelch her own moans.

"You're just like your dad." She said with a natural tone. "You love my ass too."

"Your ass drives me crazy!"

"Your dad uses a dildo on me." She told him. "That's our little secret. I want you to know that he and I still have good sex on a regular basis. I suck his cock and get it a little hard but it does not stay that way. I want you to know that I'm happy with the way things have turned out. The dildo is good but not like a good stiff cock that can give up its cum. We will fuck every time the opportunity is there, just remember to behave yourself and don't be grabbing my ass like your father does. Unless we're alone anyway."

"I wonnnnnnnnn't!" Elton answered in orgasm.

"Damn! What a waste!" Mavis exclaimed.

Mavis was in no hurry to shoo her son off of her. His kisses on her shoulders and back felt good and she was please when he pulled out of her and extended his kissing to her ass. She wanted desperately to stay right where she was, waking up in the morning to a good stiff cock, but knew they had to be careful - very careful - as her husband often returned home without notice. She conveyed her thoughts and concerns to her son.

Elton sat on the bed watching his mother dress.

"The next time he flies out we could sleep together. That will be safe!" He rationalized to her.

"We'll see!" She pacified. "Why is it always up to us women to be the sensible ones." She stated more than asked.

Mavis moved to the bed and kissed her son on the forehead.

"If Henry calls early in the morning, and it's safe, maybe I will come down and wake you up." She offered.

Before making her departure back upstairs, she opened the draw of the bedside table to check on the number of condoms that were there.

"You'd better be careful that Judy is not counting these!" She laughed.

Elton watched his mother climb the stairs until her legs disappeared.

'Maybe it was time to call Judy.' He thought.

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,107 Followers
12