All Comments on 'A Mother's Promise Ch. 11'

by Pro_Ball_Player

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Another GREEEEAAAATTT chapter

I love this story. Wonder what's next mother and son? Where is sister and dad?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
this is why moms need daughters

a lot of moms raise boys into girls.this story sucks.

Dreams of DesireDreams of Desireabout 17 years ago
hot-hot-hot

Keep 'em cumming and i'll cum right along with 'em:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
This is so nasty. I love it.

Everyday after I get the kids off to school, I check to see if there's another chapter. I guess everyone knows what's going to happen next. I wish I could be a fly on the wall! My husband likes to have a finger back there I wonder if he really wants what Bobby is getting? Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Adoration . . . I revel in this. The sexual

aspect is incomparable. I really delight in her non-sexual touching; Sherri's gestures of affection. The dialog is remarkable; moving both characters back and forth between subject and object. It is magic, revelatory, sincere and candid--even, at times, enlightning--it ain't your same ol' 'In-and-Out.' This story breathes, pluses, has flesh, bones and real-life.

jjws%)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
From a different perspective....

From someone who is submissive and actively living in that lifestyle: I believe sexual role reversal and submission for males would be much more accepted, practiced and spoken of if mothers, sisters, grlfriends and wives could be as understanding as this mother. Males will take their lead from females when given a choice. Every woman on earth knows that. It's not for everyone, but for those that have tthe desire, wouldn't it be nice if they could live that way in society? This is a good story, told well and with much thought. Thank you. Keep posting chpters and we'll keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Profound & Ultimate Submission

so so true. I think all men have a secret desire to be a tiny bit submissive in one way or another. in college I dated a guy for over a year who once told me he fantasized about a three way where he was made to go both ways and "did it" with the guy in front of the girl. When we were alone, he was attentive, loving and a lttle effeminate. But he was an ass around his friends. My husband of 8 months is not effeminate or a sissy, but he totally loves it when I take control. My panties are saturated reading about this. There's no doubt my hubby would love to have it in his cute bum. I am going to have to ask him!

TammiBadgerTammiBadgerabout 17 years ago
I like it

I hope she gets Bobbi his own clothes and heels. All girls should have heels. I love wearing leather skirts and boots to feel very pretty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
It keeps on growing...

I've just read through chapters 8-11 without a break and waited until now to comment. Unbelievable and uncomparable with anything else on this site, i've waited so long for these current updates and now i'm aching to read chapter 12..superb, keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Help me please!!!!!!!!!!!

I need help. I need Mom to come and vist and dress me up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Now see what you have done

After leaving your story on the computer for my Husband and Son to read. They read up to #10 then the next night came to the dinner table in just a pair of womens sheer panties! They said they had to buy them at WalMart because they could never fit into my small size 6. This was the first time I had seen my Son since he was a little boy. He and his Father were hard and I couldn't take my eyes off of them. They finally convinced me to just wear my bra and panties to dinner and my Husband picked out a very sheer set for me to wear. We sat around like that all night long. Now see what you have started, but thank you because it was fun for all of us. I can't wait for #12, so hurry up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
OH YEA

God what I wouldnt give to be in Bobbys position. Dressed like a girl by mom, then having her take my virginity....damn. I wish I could find a woman who would feminize me like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wow

I love your story.Please hurry with chapter 12.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Excellent story and comments!

I once heard it said that in every man, there's a bit of a girl longing to get out. I think that's true, which brings me to my comment. I've read all these chapters and have convinced myself it is time to act. Tomorrow night, I'll either be engaged to the sweetest girl on earth, or single again. First, I'll tell her of my own fantasies and then if she doesn't walk out, I'll ask her to marry me. She's very open minded and we've talked about things like are in your story. Cammie, I love you and want to marry you if you think you can do this. Sincerely, BC.

hammer17hammer17about 17 years ago
Well now!!!

I think it's a very good story, BUT I have a couple concerns. I'm a wondering what her (TRUE) reasons are for wanting to turn her own son into a sissy boy, (feminine). Why does she want him to become a submissive. Is she WANTING to turn him into a gay boy, or does she just want to dominate him?? Keep um comming..

letmein6969letmein6969about 17 years ago
very enjoyable BUT...

Telling her son that once he starts he can't stop is tantamount to rape. Would she tell her daughter that once she starts to kiss she has to go all the way?

I'd also like to see her introduce him to a safeword.

I agree with a prior poster that mom has a hidden agenda, and that dad and sis are 'fishing' with the aunt & uncle. I'd also wager that sis is on top of dad.

Pro_Ball_PlayerPro_Ball_Playerabout 17 years agoAuthor
Let me answer comments

Hello Everyone. This is the first time I've ever answered a comment (other than via email), but, there's a few things I would like to say: 1) Thank You for the comments. I am grateful that the chapters of this story have been read and I hope readers are enjoying them. 2) I wouldn't be too concerned about the submission and feminization at this point. Bobby is on a journey with many twists and turns. By the time the journey is over, who knows what kinks and desires he will come upon. Yes, it's an unbelieveable journey. But, come on, it's fiction. It's a story. It should be read for enjoyment. There's perhaps more unbelieveable stuff in the works, too. The best advice I can give you is that this is a story that drives best on a road where the white lines are a bit wider. 3) Good point about a safe word. Duly noted. I will try to be careful because I think it's important for people to play safe, however they play. 4) Okay, I got the message that some readers weren't happy with the events of chapter 11. Holy cow, chapter 12 will be posted in the next day or so and I know if you didn't like chapter 11, you're not going to like chapter 12. But, do me a favor, would you? If you don't like a chapter, send me an email and tell me what you didn't like and what you were looking for. It doesn't help to get an email that says "It Sucks". 5) Lastly - I got a nice email this evening from a guy who posted a comment with the initials BC. I'm happy to announce that he had his talk with his girlfriend and they are now engaged to be married. He even said they might invite me. I think that's pretty cool when a story on an internet site can unite two lovers. Congratulations BC and Cammie. We all wish you well.

Regards, Pro Ball Player.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
CUM IN MOMMY"S PANTIES

I AM JACKING OFF IN MY MOM"S PANTIES. WHILE SHE IS MASTURBATING IN THE SHOWER.I THINY SHE CAN SEE ME THRU THE MIRROR AND THE DOOR .BECAUSE SHE IS LOOKING RIGHT AT THE MIRROR AND CALLING TIMMY AS SHE KEEPS FINGERING HER BALD PUSSY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great Story

Please hurry with chapter 12.I cant wait for him to meet moms strap-on.I hope Dad and sis return soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Leaves me wanting more

very good story and I love this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great work

PLEASE don't stop now!!!

cacowboy48cacowboy48over 15 years ago
Awesome Story

This is an awesome story very hot and sexy, I can't wait to read the rest of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Text

This was very good so far. At least somebody understood that the fun is in the leading up there and such an emotionally complicated business cannot be finished in 5 pages. But now he or she should find the courage to stop, it wont get any better and finding new perversions will not add anything...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

:-) I like!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Concerned for freedom

It's rather funny, I read this story when you first published it, I enjoyed it immensely. It's now 2017, I'm older, more mature and have my own child. I found it quite surreal that reading it, I'm disturbed. He was a virgin, no experience, his mother, whom he loved and trusted lead him down a path that I now find reprehensible. It truly shocked me when I realized that events that once aroused me, shocked me and mortified me for my earlier feelings. Not sure what this means for my outlooks in the future. Just my current thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A bit late but

Good thing i read threw the descriptions before making it to far shouldn't there be a gay tag on this

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 4 years ago
Sucking a fake...

I'm into most of the things in this story and can identify with the main character on most of it. My biggest problem is the sucking of the plastic rubber fake penis. I understand it can be visually enticing but I fail to see the sexual pleasure such an act could bring. To me, it takes me back to what the mom said about anal, describing it as possibly being humiliating and degrading. At least with anal if you enjoy it there is physical and even emotional pleasure to be had by both parties. Sucking a dildo can't provide that in my eyes, so that would make that act 100 times more humiliating and degrading than anal ever could in the scenario you put forth.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 3 years ago

would have thought sitting him down at your make up table and doing his face, hair, ear rings, then dressing him as he watched and held the "soft, flexible cock" would be more exciting

oldpantythiefoldpantythief12 months ago

This seems to be a never ending story that started out about jacking with panties and now it's taken a turn down a path that I'm not sure a mother would take her son. I still like it but it is kind of stretched out a bit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous