All Comments on 'A Mother's Promise Ch. 15'

by Pro_Ball_Player

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
This will become worthy of a book

This will become worthy of a book

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Another great chapter

And the eroticism continues. The possibilities for this story are endless with many storylines involving more and more people. This story has replaced the morning paper as my favorite early morning reading. Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I NEED TO CUM

PLEASE SEND IN CHAPTER 16 17 ECT. I HELD OFF CUMMING IN MY MOMMYS PANTIES. I HAVE HER FAKE COCK OUT FROM HER BOTTOM DRAWER.JUST IN CASE BOBBY GETS FUCKED BY HIS MOMMY AGAIN.I CAN FUCK MYSELF WHILE I CUM IN MY MOMMYS WET PANTIES.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
How long can this keep up?

Damn. How much longer can you keep this going? This story is exciting, hot and every chapter is laced with hot sex. It's not predictable, and it's not 'fuck & suck'. I love it! I especially like the way you are bringing the sister into it now. I know this has to be draining for you, but please don't bail out until you can finish. Thank you for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Ratcheted on the rack of PBP's creation I will

soon die from a terminal orgasm. Or sadness should he end this epic prose poem to home schooled sex education. That said--I sincerely think Bobby needs an enema to further facilitate Linda's investigation of his prostate. Don't you think? Oddly I don't think he would kick and scream too much especially if Sherri supervised. I'm not thinking minor league 'Fleet' here but the real deal: several quarts.

jjws %)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
the best yet

This is the best chapter yet. I can't wait for chapter 16 to come out.

I hope that Bobby gets what he wants while out shopping and that his sister does some of the things she hints at in this chaper.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
YAWN

Getting boring very boring,but the perverts will like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Strange

What a weird series,I like panties,seems to me that those that really like this are from a race unknown to me.Look at the rating I gave you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Another good one...thanks

Can't wait for Dad to get involved

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Unusual

Will appeal to closet homosexuals,AIDS is also attracted to them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great series

I cant wait for the next chapter,when we finally get to meet Dad.Keep up the great writing.Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
New surprises

I wasn't aware chapters 13-15 had appeared so the last half an hour or so has been pure bliss. Make sure chapter 16 isn't too far away...again wonderful writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Story

Thank you for a brilliantly written story. How can you write so much withour becoming boring? Hope we soon read about Dad's involvement also aunt and uncle.Can't wait for future chapters. Please keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fantastic story continues

Your style is so easy to read and the descriptions create great images. The descrption of how the mother positioned Bobby for his anal deflowering was fantastic. Brings you right into the moment.

Carry on. Can't wait to read your description of the sister doing Bobby. I hope that she has a dildoe harness that allows a two sided dildoe so we can read your description of her inserting one end into her juicy cunt and getting off as she makes love to Bobby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
please keep writing this story.

I HAVE MY COCK WRAPPED IN MY MOMMIES WET PANTIES. I TOOK FROM HER HAMPER. AFTER SHE CAME HOME FROM HER DATE TONIGHT.I THINK THEY ARE WET FROM SOME GUY'S LOAD. I REALLY WANT HER TO WATCH ME PLAY WITH MY LITTLE BOY COCK.PLEASE WRITE MORE. I'M GOING TO LEAVE IT ON HER COMPUTER. MAYBE WE CAN WATCH EACH OTHER MASTURBATE AND SHE WOULD GET SO HORNY SHE WOULD DO ME LIKE BOBBY. HURRY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
an honest opinion

I've been reading literotica for about a year now, mostly incest and non consentual. Have never posted, have never written. I began my first fiction story after reading a few chapters of your story. I became captivated from the first chapter of your series and appreciate the detailed emotional battle you've created. I find myself giggling with excitement on certain parts and anxious in others, as well as extremely sexually heightened in most. Take as long as you need to complete this series....but please do. Its definitely a page turner and I find myself making predictions only to be proven wrong...and that excites me all the more. From a 21 yr old F thats into incest....into non consensual sex...and thanks to you into everything else inbetween.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
HORNY MOTHER

Please send in more. You have my pussy DRIPPING WET. YOUR THE BEST WRITER I HAVE EVER READ.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
this is one turn on story from beginning to end

WOW this has to be one of the best eritic story i have read

for a very long time now great bit of writing.im talking about mother's promist

do keep more of this story coming it can only get better and better im sure of that. reading this was like standing there in the house watching all this taking place. one last work on the subject FANTASTIC

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
FUCKING HOTT!!!!!

Keep them cumming! Whole series is HOTT and so many places to go...dad doing daughter while son does mom; brother/sister; mom/daughter; sis bringing hot friends home for both dad and bro...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
PLEASE!! The next chapter soon!!

The hottest story in its catagory, please keep this going!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fiction Erotica

Fiction is the right word for this series,so is erotic;escapism at its best.The series needs winding up one way or another,leaving it like this is ridiculouse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
PLEASE WRITE CHAPTER 16

I WANT MY MOMMY TO WATCH ME CUM ALL OVER MY FACE AS SHE IS FUCKING MY ASS. I WILL LEAVE YOUR STORY ON THE COMPUTER SO SHE WILL KNOW. I AM CUMMING ALL OVER HER PANTIES AS I AM WRITING THIS.HURRY!

lisamarie_thomaslisamarie_thomasover 16 years ago
WOW now that is hot.

Brilliantly written story, you have my panties so wet. You can't stop now, please chapter 16 and more also how about some on the, Dad's involvement and aunt and uncle.

cacowboy48cacowboy48over 15 years ago
Nasty older sister

Very hot chapter and his sister has an evil side to her that I find very hot and nasty!! I can see these two hooking up soon, or at least I hope they do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fantastic

This is probably most well thought out, descriptive narrative on this site. Your story is slow & is building up so nicely that I have to say it doesn't seem like fiction. It is so true to life that it makes the reader believe it happened exactly as narrated.

Your work is exemplary & if you are not a full time author, I think you should consider writing as a profession.

Well done, keep up the good work

wrnx1009wrnx1009almost 4 years ago
Incredible.

This story from the get go keeps me rock hard and oozing alot

Of pre-cum. Love it. Best story so far.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 3 years ago

would have love my older sister's hand on my cock and finger up my ass at 18 and 19

oldpantythiefoldpantythief12 months ago

Will the teasing ever stop? I've had to change panties three times since starting to read this story again. Bobby isn't the only one dripping pre-cum. Love how Linda has changed from being the antagonist to helping and supporting Bobby.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous