A Mother's Promise Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Katie's hand was an inch or so away from my waiting cock, she pulled her hand back and looked at my mother. Sensing that Katie was unsure of herself, mother leaned over and whispered something in Katie's ear. I couldn't hear what she said, but, after a second, Katie shook her head from side to side. My mother got a surprised look on her face and then said very softly, "That's okay. Here, I'll help you."

I tried to figure out what mother had said to her, but completely ditched that idea as my mom took Katie's hand and placed it directly on my shaft and curled her fingers around it. "Now just lift him up." Mom told her.

Katie started to breath hard as she held me in her hand. She pivoted my cock to a standing position where I promptly flexed it, causing the head of my penis to turn red and swell. Feeling my cock strain against her, she immediately let go, causing it to slap down on my stomach with a loud "plop!"

"Oh!" Katie exclaimed. "I'm sorry. Did I hurt you?" She asked looking up at me.

"No," I answered. "Not at all."

Mother peered at me, giving me a cautioning look knowing full well I was being mischievous with my shy friend.

"Let's try it again," my mom suggested, "this time hold him a little tighter."

Again, mother guided Katie's hand to my cock and placed it on my shaft, curling her tiny fingers around it and squeezing it softly. "Now, when I let go, pick him up and hold him in your hand, but, don't let go this time."

When my mom pulled her hand away, Katie lifted my cock and held it up. Even though I knew my mom had warned me, I flexed my cock again, making it lurch in Katie's hand. This time, she didn't let go. Instead, she snapped her head toward my mom and gasped.

"It's just a normal reaction for guys, dear. You didn't do anything wrong." She told Katie. "Their penis is very sensitive, surely you must know at least that much."

Katie looked at me and then back to my mother saying, "I've just never touched one before and I, uh......"

"I know," my mother said, quickly interrupting her, "you'll get used to it. Just hold him for a minute and see what it feels like. Squeeze it a little if you want to, it won't hurt him. Feel how rigid he is? "

I put it all together now. Katie had never touched a cock in her life so this was all new to her. That surprised me because she was a cute girl. True, she was one of those girls that always hung out in the school library – kind of a book worm chick, but I would have guessed a cute girl like her would have had at least a few boyfriends and guys wanting to take her out. Maybe I was wrong, though. I didn't remember her being this shy.

After mom let her hold my cock for a minute or so, she reached over and put her hand on top of Katie's and started to move it up and down. I couldn't help but moan as she guided Katie's hand up and down my shaft. My soft moans didn't go unnoticed by either of them and after a few seconds my mom leaned over and whispered again into Katie's ear. Katie's reaction was one of delight and when my mom let go of Katie's hand, the girl kept masturbating me! After a few more strokes, several drops of precum leaked out and dripped down the side of my cock, coating Katie's fingers.

"That's normal, too," mom told her, "don't worry about that stuff. It just means you're making him feel good." I looked at Katie and she was blushing behind her shy smile.

Mother glanced over her shoulder to make sure my aunt and Erika hadn't returned to the procedure room yet and then she let Katie stroke me only for another minute. I was starting to breathe heavily, myself, and even though she wasn't an expert at hand jobs, it was starting to get me close. Mom must have picked up on the fact that I might blow my wad soon, so she reached up and put her hand on top of Katie's and said, "We better stop now, Katie. Your boss is probably on her way back, and, I think you're about to push Bobby to the point where we'll have a huge mess on our hands soon, if you know what I mean." Mother smiled at Katie and after a few seconds I think Katie fully understood.

"Oh! Well, okay." Katie replied, crinkling her nose and giggling along with my mom.

As Katie withdrew her fist from my cock, mother got up and reached for a tissue from the cart next to the bed. Mom took Katie's hand in hers and wiped my precum from Katie's fingers and then leaned in close and said something to Katie that I couldn't hear. Katie peered around my mother's body to look at me and smile, and then said something back to my mother.

"Come on," mom said to Katie as she put her arm around the girl, "I'll walk you out."

I watched as they walked to the door and then disappeared out into the hallway, letting the door close behind them. I started to think about Katie and how I knew her for so many years at school and never gave her a second thought. I wondered if she would have gone out with me.

I lay in the room by myself for several minutes thinking about the way Katie looked at my exposed nakedness and before I knew it, my hand moved to my cock and I was leisurely stroking myself. I started fantasizing about seeing Katie naked and seeing her shaved pussy spread open, then my thoughts switched to Erika and my aunt, and finally to my mother. I was picturing mom lying back on a bed with her legs spread inviting me to lick her luscious vagina. My hand was in full motion when the door opened and Erika, Aunt Brenda and my mother walked in.

As soon as they walked up to the bed, my mom reached out to stop me, holding my hand motionless saying, "Oh, no you don't. I knew I shouldn't have left you alone in here."

"You've had quite a day at the hair salon, haven't you, sweetheart?" Mom went on. "I want you to know that bringing those women in here wasn't part of our original plan, but, I think it turned out to be a nice surprise. We got a kick out of seeing you squirm and I know your sweet little friend Katie enjoyed it immensely." Mom added. "I can't get over the way those women looked at you, or the way they shuttered when your cock leaked in front of them. And do you know Katie's never seen a real live cock before today?"

She let go of my pole and bent her face down to kiss me. "Gawd," she moaned, "I'm so turned on right now after all this, I could almost drag you to that bed over there and fuck you until we both pass out!"

"Be careful, mom," I warned, "you remember what I told you before? I'm very close to getting up out of this bed and taking you up on that."

"Actually," my aunt laughed, "no you're not, Bobby. You're not going anywhere with those straps on your legs. And since you can't reach them yourself, you might as well just relax."

I tried to lean up and reach the straps holding my outstretched legs in the stirrups, but she was right, there was no way I could reach them. I lay back on the pillow and looked at my mother, saying "Yeah, okay. Very funny. You're lucky I can't get up, though."

My aunt laughed and pulled my mother aside. They spoke for a short minute and then my aunt took Erika by the arm and pulled her into the washroom, leaving my mom and me alone.

Mom leaned down on the bed and peered into my eyes. As I looked back at her, she smiled. After a few seconds, she reached for my hand and holding it gently, she said in a soft voice "Sweetheart, I'm so proud of you. Everything that you've been through today... with your sister this morning, with your aunt, Erika and the cocks we put in your butt..... shaving you, then all those women seeing you naked and shaved, and that cute little Katie, well..... you handled yourself pretty well and I couldn't be more proud of you than I am right now."

I didn't know what to say back to her. She was praising me and I loved the way it made me feel. I kept looking into her eyes, thinking how much I loved her and how much I wanted to kiss her. She must have read my mind because her lips grew close to mine and in the solitude of that room, we kissed deeply and passionately.

"I promised I would let you cum." Mom said to me. "Anything you want, sweetie. Any way at all - you just tell me what you want to do and we'll do it."

"Any way I want?" I asked.

"Yes," she answered, "just name it."

"Okay then, I want to make love to you.... right over there on that bed – just like you said. I want us to make love."

"Anything but that, Bobby." She replied, smiling. "And not with your aunt or Erika, either, so don't even think about it. You'll have your chance soon, I promise you that."

My thoughts went to our earlier conversation about my sister and I begrudgingly accepted the fact that my sister would have to suffice as a stand-in for my mother. On one hand, I was happy that I was finally going to lose my virginity, but I was still sad that it wasn't going to be with my mother.

"Okay, then" I answered, "you said you brought something in your purse from home. What is it?"

"Well, your father and I made love last night after we had our long talk about you and your sister. I kept my panties on while he played with me and when he was ready, I just pushed them aside and he made love to me while I was wearing them."

As she told me this story, I started to get excited, hoping it was going to end with me getting her panties my father had fucked her in.

"He came in me," she explained further, "and I wore those panties until I got up this morning and cleaned myself off. They were still sopping wet when I took them off. So, thinking you might like them, I put the panties in a plastic baggie and placed them in my purse. So, I have them with me if you want them."

"Oh, yes!" I exclaimed. She brought her wet panties with her today just for me.

"So, tell me," she asked, "how would you like to cum? Would you like to use my panties? You know they have your father's cum in them."

"Oh mom," I moaned, "you know that's exactly what I want."

"Okay, then," she replied as she gave me that knowing smile, "just tell me how you want to do it. Do you want your aunt here? Do you want Erika here? Do you want us to watch you, or suck you, or fuck your butt with one of those cocks? Tell mommy what you want to do. Just say it, sweetheart, and mommy will make it happen for you."

I thought about it for a minute before I answered. "Do you remember the first time... you know, in the laundry room, when you held your panties up to my face and talked to me while I masturbated?"

"Yes," I remember, "is that what you want to do?"

"Well, yes," I replied, "but would it be okay if I had one of those cocks in my bottom at the same time?"

"Of course it is." She answered. "Do you want Erika or your aunt to do that?"

"Can I really have anything?" I asked.

"Sure you can." Mom answered. "Just tell me what you want, baby."

"Alright," I said, "then I want it to happen in this bed, just like I am now. I want Erika to fuck my bottom with one of those cocks and I want Aunt Brenda to suck me. I want you to hold the panties up to my nose and talk to me, like you did before. But, when I get ready to cum, I want you to finish sucking me and let me cum in your mouth."

"No problem. Do you want me to kiss you when I'm done?" Mother asked.

I was about to go into overload as she asked, so all I could do was nod my head up and down to say 'Yes'.

"Okay," she replied, "I can make all that happen for you, but I want you to do one thing for me."

"Sure, what is it?" I asked.

"I want you to let me tie your hands so you can't touch yourself." She said. "I want you to lie back, relax and let us do all the work. You've been through so much today, I think you need to be pampered now."

I opened my eyes wide and looked at her with a questioning gaze. She never suggested tying me up or restraining me before now and the thought of it was unsettling.

"I'll be here all the time, sweetheart." She added. "Will you trust me?"

I finally nodded my head and she smiled. "Okay then," she said, "right now I want you to close your eyes and keep them closed until I tell you to open them. I don't want you to say anything or resist us in any way. I'm going to turn the lights down so it's not so bright in here and then I'm going to go talk to your aunt and Erika. When we come back, we'll start."

Mom leaned down and kissed me. "I love you." She said, as she brushed my hair across my forehead. "Close your eyes now, sweetheart."

I settled back into the pillow and closed my eyes. I heard her footsteps fading away as she left me. Through my eyelids, I could tell when she dimmed the lights, and then I listened to her footsteps as they disappeared into the silence.

I had no sense of time while I laid there anticipating her return, so I don't know if it was five or thirty minutes that I waited in the darkened room. I thought I heard sounds every now and then, but they must have been random noises from the people in other rooms of the salon. I was taken completely by surprise when I felt a hand cover my eyes.

"Remember, keep your eyes closed and don't speak at all. When you're ready to cum, I just want you to call my name."

Then, I felt hands on both sides of me moving my arms up over my head. No one spoke at all and I couldn't tell who was doing what. I felt straps being wrapped around my wrists and then I felt them being tugged higher above my head.

Then, my mom whispered to me again, saying, "I'm going to put your hands on the bed frame, sweetheart, so you can hold on to something while your hands are secured."

I felt her guide my hands to the cold steel of the bed frame above me and as I gripped it, I felt the straps on my wrists tighten and I couldn't move my arms after that.

I could hear breathing on one side of me, and across the bed, too. I sensed someone close to me and then a second later, I felt something damp placed on my face. It only took a second for me to recognize my mother's scent, and I realized she had just covered me with her wet panties. Lying there, I felt her arrange them across my eyes and over my nose and mouth.

"Open your mouth." I heard mother say.

I did as she asked and as I held my mouth open, I felt her tuck the gusset of her panties into my mouth and gently push my chin closed.

I used my tongue to examine the fabric in my mouth. It was wet and saturated with her juices. As I started to suck on the material, the realization that I was probably sucking my father's spent cum out of her panties hit me. My cock lurched at the thought of what he might think or say if he saw me doing this.

I was startled when I felt a lubricated finger invade my bottom. Just slightly at first, but then as more lube was applied, the finger pushed into me all the way. I moaned as the finger slipped easily in and out of my bottom and soon, the finger pulled out and more lube was applied. Then, more fingers and more lube went into me until I felt I was dripping with lubrication.

I waited in anticipation for the cock to push into my bottom. Instead though, I felt my cock being held and a pair of hot lips gobbling my cock down a warm mouth. The blow job was wet and noisy and I could hear breathing and slobbering going on down in my crotch. It had to be my aunt sucking me, because it wasn't gentle. The hand on my cock held me tight, stroking me up and down as she sucked. I was just getting into it when she suddenly stopped and pulled off my cock.

An instant later, I felt something touch my ass. "Bear down a little, sweetheart, so we can fuck your cute little ass." With little effort, I pressed down against the cock waiting to enter my ass. An instant later, I opened up and the cock slid easily into me.

"Aaaahhhhh!" I moaned.

"That feels good, doesn't it, sweetie?" Mother asked.

"Gawd, yes!" I gasped. Then the mouth returned to my cock and I felt its warmth swallow me.

"Bobby," my mother whispered softly into my ear, "Erika's going to fuck your ass now, slowly at first, but then she's going to go deeper and faster. At the same time, your aunt is going to suck your cock. When you feel like you're going to cum, tell me so I can take Aunt Brenda's place. I want to feel all your hot cum to go straight into my mouth and then I'm going to suck you dry before I kiss you with a mouthful of sperm."

The beating in my chest quickened and I felt Erika start to move the cock shoved up my ass. I started to pant as Aunt Brenda's mouth began jacking and licking my cock. I felt my mom's fingers push her worn panties closer to my nose and then she started to speak.

"Sweetheart," she continued, "I want you to know how much I love you and how much I want you to be happy. I want you to be sexually fulfilled, too, baby. I know you're interested in everything about panties. I know you like to look at them, touch them, smell them and wear them. And I have a little surprise for you, sweetie..... your cute friend Katie gave me her panties to give to you."

Erika was fully fucking my bottom now, not furiously, but she was deliberate in pushing the cock all the way up in me and then pulling it almost all the way out. My aunt was deep throating me, almost gagging on my pole as she swallowed my entire length. I was trying to hold back, trying to keep myself from coming, but between my mother and my aunt and Erika, I was losing ground fast.

My mom's voice appeared in my ear again, saying, "And I know you're interested in being a girl, baby, and I think that's so cute. I could dress you up so nicely, Bobby. I could dress you in pretty panties and a matching bra. We could buy you some nice dresses and do your hair just like a girl. I already know you want to suck a real cock and feel one inside you. I'm going to help you with all of that. If you'll let me, I'll have your dad be the first man to fuck you, and you can pretend to be a girl. I'll make him go slow at first until you get used to his cock. I think you might like it, Bobby. I love it when he fucks me like that."

Erika was nudging that plastic cock up into my prostate, grinding it and rubbing it into me. My mom was driving me crazy with the things she was saying.... I didn't know if she was saying them just for my benefit, or if she really meant them, but regardless of why, they were pushing all my buttons. As she started whispering again, I knew it wouldn't be long before I erupted with an awesome cum.

"You're getting to be such a good submissive, sweetheart. The way you minded me today and did what I wanted you to do made me so happy. And the way you let those women look at you naked got me so hot, baby. You even let Katie look at you and touch you. Sweetie, I almost couldn't stand it. Oh, do you know she's a virgin, Bobby. She told me she was. You know, I might have to invite her over to the house one day without telling you and let her see you in your bra and panties. I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you? I bet you would almost beg me to undress you in front of her and make you masturbate yourself while she watches you. Maybe we would wear our panties for you and let you look at us while you performed. Doesn't that sound exciting?"

That was it. That was all I could take. I felt the rumble begin deep in my balls. I waited until I knew it was coming. I knew it was going to be a big one.

"Mom! Now!" I groaned.

As soon as I said it, I felt my aunt pull off my cock and my mother immediately took her place. Erika stopped plunging me with the plastic cock and thrust it up in me as far as she could.

I felt mom use both her hands to hold my pole as she jacked me and sucked me. Then she took me deep into her throat, something she never did before. And as I felt the first contraction come, I gasped out loud: "Oh, fuck... I'm cumming!"

I felt the first blast of cum erupt through the head of my cock into her mouth and she began to moan. My body jerked and twitched as she sucked my first blast. Then wave after wave of hot cum squirted from my cock into my mother's hot waiting mouth. I probably ejaculated a good thirty seconds into my lovely mother's mouth, and the whole time, I heard her moaning and edging me on. At the end, she started milking me, coaxing the last few drops of my semen into her mouth. Then at last, when it was over, I went limp, totally exhausted from the power of my climax.