All Comments on 'A Mother's Revenge Ch. 03'

by 1sickbastard

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

That was the best one!! So HOT!!! I can't wait for the next one.

Victoria_2001_02769Victoria_2001_02769about 13 years ago
I am

LOVING the build-up! I especially love the way Jimmy came out of his 'tortured' teen-age son shell into the "Dominant" role... and I LOVED how he took control of his mother in the kitchen.

Jim will be a true Dominant force to be reckoned with! A VERY HOT read!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
man

Man fuck the mom she's a total whorish bitch

DaddysBabyslutDaddysBabyslutover 11 years ago

another great chapter can not wait for more

ES003ES003over 11 years ago
Now I am dripping

Chapter 1 was slow, honest I almost didn't read Ch 2, but glad I did. The moisture flowed and by the end of ch3 no doubt I am wet. Hope you make me cum in ch 4. Nice writing, you should do more stories. Lots more honey.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a3 months ago

I can not believe that the mother does not realie what se has, to wit: the unconditional love of her son. She still wants to hurt her husband and daughter because they love each other. Although the husband never wanted to have sex outside of marriage, she pushed it. Based on all of the conversations between husband and wife, I can not believe how shallow the mother is. She is willing to destroy the 18-20 years marriage and family simply because the daughter and husband/father love each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous