A Mother's Revenge Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheryl was going wild from the sensation. As his fingers penetrated her sopping cunt, she pulled her son's ass down, forcing the entire length of his shaft into mouth and down her throat. When he penetrated her ass, a climax racked her frame and her cry of ecstasy was muffled by the cock in her mouth.

Jimmy continued his stimulation of his mother's nether regions. In response she began to furiously fuck her son's cock with her mouth and throat. This, in turn, egged him on, pushing three fingers into her cunt, sending another climax crashing through her. Eventually Jimmy worked a second finger into his mother's ass. He pushed both fingers in, all the way to the knuckles of his hand.

The orgasm he triggered by doing so sent his mother completely over the edge. She bucked her hips against him hard and he clamped down on her clit, sucking and licking in a frenzy. Both her cunt and ass clamped tight around his fingers, locking them into place. She pulled his ass into her face, sucking hard, letting the muscles of her throat milk his cock. Within seconds, he was pumping his seed into her throat, her gulping swallows pulling more of his spunk from him.

Sheryl pushed against her son, and he pulled off her, allowing her to breath. "My God, that was incredible," she managed to gasp after a few breaths. "Baby, I've never felt anything like that," she purred. Seeing his throbbing gristle still fully erect, she gasped in wonder, "Oh my God, you're still hard. You need to put that cock in my pussy, baby. Your mommy needs her son to fuck her."

Jimmy got up and turned around so he could kiss her. Sheryl kissed him back, and moaned in her need. Her hands found his cock and squeezed, trying to guide it into her willing sex. She began to beg, "Please, baby, mommy needs your dick. Mommy needs to feel her son's dick in her pussy. Please, Jimmy, stick you cock in my pussy and fuck me, baby. Please, baby, please."

He entered her, slowly. Taking his time, he slipped inside her inch by inch, no hurry. Sheryl tried to pull him all the way in, and pleaded for him to push inside her completely. At last, he buried his manhood completely in her steaming cunt.

Jimmy hooked his arms under her knees and grabbed her arms just above the elbows, and effectively made his mother immobile. Then he began to fuck her slowly, taking a long count of ten breaths to pull back until the only part of him still inside was the bulbous helmet of his glans, before he pushed all the way back in to the base of his shaft.

Sheryl was on fire with her need as she was given the slow fuck by her son. She begged for him to fuck her harder and faster, until he brought his lips to hers in an ongoing kiss. If she tried to buck her hips or grind against him, Jimmy would simply stop and wait until she quit before he resumed his languid motion.

Her climax built, gradually, inexorably. Jimmy paused from the kiss to suck a nipple between his teeth and bite down, breaking the dam. The powerful orgasm hit her all at once, a sledgehammer of bliss that ended conscious thought leaving only the awareness of the pleasure that coursed through her. Jimmy felt her body lock in rigor. The muscle-lined walls of her soaking cunt compressed around his cock. Then he began to fuck his mother, hard and fast.

The orgasm from her son's slow fuck had hit Sheryl with a fierce intensity. The hard fast pace at which he was fucking her afterwards was relentless. Each thrust hammered her through another climax, until one was indistinguishable form the next, becoming one continuous current of mind numbing gratification.

He stopped and released one leg so she twisted onto her side. Sheryl moaned in rapture from rotating on the cock still inside her as she moved. The other leg he draped over his shoulder. Jimmy buried himself to the hilt and felt his tip press hard against the deepest pouch of his mother's cunt.

Sheryl went wild when she felt the pressure. Locked against her son's pelvis, she bucked and ground herself against him. Jimmy reached down, grabbed the hair at the back of her head with one hand and a handful of tit with the other. He pulled her head back and forced her against him even tighter while he mauled her tit. "Augh, augh, augh, augh," she groaned with each panted breath, timed to the rhythm of her pelvic motion.

She wound down until her body shivered with electric thrills as Jimmy squeezed and rolled her nipple and tit-flesh. He let go, carefully keeping his cock inside her, and rolled her onto her stomach. The movement had her moan in delight as her vagina rotated again around his shaft.

Jimmy picked his mother up so she was on her hands and knees. Then he began to fuck her, doggy-style. He slammed into her repeatedly, with such force she soon had her face and breasts buried in the mattress. Her knees had spread wider as she had moved lower, so that only her ass was up, positioned perfectly for her son's assault.

At some point, Sheryl's arms drifted down to her sides. Then, without conscious thought, she lifted one hand and rested in across her back. Jimmy saw this, and grabbed her arm, forcing it higher on her back. This drew a moan of delight from his mother. He reached out, took her other arm, and forced it into the same position. "Oh my god, yes," she hissed, and fucked herself harder.

Jimmy was thrilled with this unexpected turn of events. He'd resolved to dominate his mother, but had only a vague notion of how to go about it. Now, It seemed, she was practically offering herself to his darker desire. Encouraged, he held both her wrists with one hand. The other snaked out and grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her head up sharply.

"You like it like this, don't you, MOM?" he snarled, "You like being held down and fucked like a bitch in heat by your own son, don't you? Tell me how much you like it."

"Yesss, baby, your mother is a fucking slut who loves fucking her son's cock. Fuck your momma like a whore. Fuck me, baby, fuck me and make me your slut," she growled in response with unrealized desire.

Jimmy pounded into her, and Sheryl fucked back, a string of foul language spilling from her mouth that drove them both insane with lust. Sheryl climaxed hard. Her body went still except for the shudders that wracked her body.

Jimmy held on and continued to piston in and out through her orgasm. He felt another build in her. Before she went over the edge, he pulled out, which made her gasp and moan in protest, "Nooooo, baby, keep fucking me. God, I'm so close. Keep fucking your mommy and make her cum on your cock again, baby."

In response, Jimmy lined his dick up with her ass, and pressed its bulbous head against her tight cherry hole.

"Push back on my dick, mom. If you want me inside you, if you want me to keep fucking you, you need to give me what you promised. You need to give me your ass."

In response, Sheryl pushed back against him, and felt her sphincter spread open. She moaned in a combination of pain and ecstasy as the head of his cock popped through her tight hole, as a thrill of pleasure raced through her vagina, sending her over the edge. "Oh god, baby, your dick is so big in your mommy's ass."

"Keep pushing, mom. I won't move until you're ready," Jimmy reassured her.

Sheryl pushed back slowly, a little at a time, until she'd taken half of his length inside her. Each movement sent more bristling sparks of incandescent pleasure into her body, and spurred her to take more. She paused and then in one swift motion took the rest of him. "OH FUCK!" she cried out.

Concerned, Jimmy asked, "Are you okay?"

"I'm okay," she replied, "I've never done this before. I can't believe how it feels to have you inside me like this. So full, I've never felt so full. I love it. I love having you in my ass."

"Take your time, mom. I want you to enjoy this. I want you to fuck your ass on my cock. When you're ready for me to fuck back, tell me."

Sheryl pulled away from him slightly, then pushed back. She repeated the motion, each time moving a little father away before she pushed back against him completely. After a short time, she was moving back and forth over his shaft, stopping only when she felt the rim of his glans against the inside of her anal ring.

"Okay, lover, you can start fucking my ass now, but go slow until I've adjusted."

Jimmy obliged. Each stroke became easier as she opened up to him. Soon she was moaning in delight. Jimmy increased his pace. Sheryl fucked back with more energy.

"Yes! Baby, momma loves her boy fucking her ass. Fuck your momma's ass harder."

At her exhortation, Jimmy hammered into with full rapid thrusts. They both went into a frenzy of lust. Jimmy pounded her ass with everything he had. Sheryl rode each blow as it sent jolts of electric delight throughout her form.

She went over the edge, but her orgasm only intensified each time he rammed home. She felt his cock swell inside her, and with one final lunge, Jimmy howled and buried himself deep in her ass. He released his load, spraying his seed in white hot jets deep in her bowls.

Sheryl's orgasm was triggered by her son's. The ropes of his cum splashing into her bowels had her crying out in sensual gratification. She collapsed into the mattress. Jimmy, exhausted, settled on top of her. He kissed her cheek and whispered into her ear, "I love you mom".

"I love you too, baby."

Before all strength left him, Jimmy got up, pulled back the sheets and tucked Sheryl in. He got under the covers and snuggled up against his mother. Sheryl turned over and nestled into his arms. Seconds later, they both fell into an exhausted dreamless sleep.