All Comments on 'A Mother's Sacrifice'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 227 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it

I loved this story! Definetly a sequel would be nice!

SuthrnlvrSuthrnlvrover 9 years ago
Love it!!

Fantastic story, definitely deserves another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
FANTASTIC

YOU OUTDID YOURSELF, CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL. BEST WRITING ON THIS SITE. MORE, MORE, MORE!!!!! PLEASE~!!! AND YES I INTENDED TO SHOUT!!!

TakeatumblewithmeTakeatumblewithmeover 9 years ago
Wow

I love this story so much, it had everything you want.

You connect with the mother & the son on different levels.

I hope you write a sequel to this story !

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 9 years ago
Fantastic!

I enjoyed how the story started slow and ended with the love shared between Mother and Son! Wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
AMAZING

You are by far an amazing writer, I love all your stories. Pllease do another part to this story. No kids or sharing her, Just awsome sex between the two. Anal surely.

Motherlover1964Motherlover1964about 9 years ago
Sexual healing

Very good story! One session of motherly love was much for effective than that lame ass head shrink!!! Lol. Keep the story going since it sounds like mom needs many more therapeutic sessions with her sons healing staff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sequel Please

A very well-structured, layered story. For me, this was a gift. I agree with the majority. A sequel, please. But nothing involving rape or sharing with another boy. But I could see him growing in confidence and his mother guiding him back to Lisa and she goes back to Jeff...this time though, thanks to her son, she is ready to move on. But you have done an absolutely fabulous job already. I trust it to you to come up with the right plot continuation. Again, thanks for a mind blowing erotic experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved it, hated it.

I loved the story and the characters, and would really like to read a sequel.

However, this story desperately needs much proofreading and a skilled editor. (They are available on Lit for free.) There are hundreds of mistakes of various types, and they really interfered with the flow and even clouded the intended meaning. It read like lousy dictation software trying to make sense of a mumbler. I've read several of your stories, and they've all needed serious editing, but this was both the worst and the best (IMHO). The worst in how much the absence of editing interfered with the story, the best in the quality of the storyline.

This story would easily earn a five from me it it were cleaned up. Thanks for writing; keep it up.

Barry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story.

I was really into this story about a boy and his mother.. It was very detailed n rich in story substance and a lengthy read. I loved how she found the porn on his laptop n that it turned out to b an incest site. Then she read his journal n freaked out but ultimately have into the idea of giving him what he wants to help him out. In return it helped her get over her husband and failed relationships. I loved the graphic detail in their night together it was amazing n erotic. Would love a sequel 2👍up for great writing n detail the story was great!!!! Please write a sequel...

ArdentLustfulReaderArdentLustfulReaderover 8 years ago
Well done

I really enjoyed the building of the tension as Mom kept trying to fix her son. The finality of them fixing each other was almost heartwarming. I do agree regarding typos and such. However, the story was well paced and layered. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent

Thank you so much. The buildup is very important when I read a story. This was perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great build up

You're stories are great. i love the build up. I do not like stories where the character is so against being intimate one moment, then is jumping all over their partner the next.

On to the next story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

The therapy part was too awesome keep sticking the roots to reality but WHERE,THE SEQUEL

Regards Dk

charliebillcharliebillover 8 years ago
What a mother!!!

Loved the story, nice gradual buildup with great ending!! Keep them coming!!!

ZnelsZnelsover 8 years ago
Amazing story

I love the twists and turns the stoey takes. All the detail is great! I`m excited for a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
again......

Read this one a while back. I loved it just as much if not more this time. Hmmmm, timeless classic? ????

jme51usajme51usaabout 8 years ago
Hungry for more

I really liked the story and i hope U do a sequel. Thanks Jamey

TakeatumblewithmeTakeatumblewithmeabout 8 years ago
Write a sequel!

I love this story.. It needs to have a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really?

Really? The therapist suggest that they sleep together. I had to stop reading because I was laughing so hard. I know this is fantasy but it has to have a realm of reality to it. That scene just took all of that away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Dont listen to the knockers.

Well done. Lovely story and a lovely feeling threading through it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great yarn?? !!

I'm so glad you're back to telling stories. Makes me wonder how much is imagination and how much is wishful thinking and how much is memory! Perhaps that is the measure of a great yarn.

wkwimp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
loved it

I've been reading your stuff for awhile now and I have To say you are truly gifted writer At first I thought you're going to end it with the son goes back to his girlfriend and mother goes back to her guy friend.

BBWseekingBBWseekingalmost 8 years ago
Sequel

Please please please a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sequel

Maybe his ex girlfriend and his mum together with him

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
very nice

thank you for your writing

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 7 years ago
Honestly

I feel like her pussy should be hairier.

d728d728about 7 years ago
Fantastic

I LOVED it, if there were a way to give you more than a 5 I would. You are truly talented and I hope you write a sequel or more with this.

Johnny0432Johnny0432about 7 years ago
Very nice till the end

BUT stupid sonny just got his first piece of mommy and he ONLY wanted to cum on her tits??? 4 stars, WOW what a fucking turn off!!!!!!!!!! instant 10 star story into 4...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I really enjoyed your story, very well written.

HalloweensexHalloweensexabout 7 years ago
Write A Sequel Please!!

This Is One Of The Best Stories Yet!!

Please, I Wanna Read The Sequel!!

Please Write Pt 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow

Wow this waz unbelievable. I loved this story it made me cum so hard. Please another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Perfect

Amaizing !

A story to remember. After she try anything, one single solution was correct. Please do NOT write a sequel, IF there will be others intruders betwen this two angels. No more master/slave, no more group sex... BUT, if you wanna give them a baby, a new town, a new life...., please do it, we, the fans, we will thank you, as always...G.M.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆+ [5.05/5.0 = 101% = A++ above expectations!]

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
From good to bad

I've recently read two of your longer submissions. It's pretty much all been said already by previous comments: Needs proofreading; A professional therapist would never prescribe incest; The long setup was not an issue in itself for me but it made the bad stuff grow tired; You obviously care about trying to write real-type stories instead of just generic stroke porn.

Notice I put real-type and not realistic or credible. This is because you seem to always fall into the same pit common to many writers in this subject, that of writing the female's perspective with your male vocabulary and from a thinly disguised male point of view. The woman you spent the first half of this story constructing shouldn't start thinking and talking like a biker bitch in some college-boy's dream video fantasy. She's still his real-life mother and her personality doesn't transplant into a tramp porno star just because she starts performing their mutual taboo desires.

The unfortunate expression ...fuck the shit out of me... is the kind of crap a bimbo in a porn video says and it follows that the son would narrate his sex acts this way. Suburban women, however, don't adapt into the same mindset as any guy, be it her son or whatever, just because she's gonna do the nasty. Quit writing your sex scenes like you're describing a cheap porn video. Your own writing skills and imagination are way better than those of porn starlets' gibbering nonsense. Yes, your spelling needs a bit of attention and you are casual with the misuse of homophones, but, your imagination is better than just copying dialog from some random video sex scene.

CWillCCWillCabout 6 years ago
story flow

sorry lc68 but "damn their beautiful" and lots of other glitches, just breaks the flow of the story. Surely you know the difference between their, there and they're.

Spell checkers and Grammar checkers are like nipples, they have to be tweaked every now and then to respond correctly.

Regardless, keep writing & checking,

Cheers

Your friendly English teacher

druss1965druss1965almost 6 years ago
CWiLLC has it right...

Your stories are well thought out and fun to read but really need much better proofreading. The spelling and grammar errors are like physical bumps in the reading.

Seriously, you are an excellent author but you need some outside help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
as usual I like your work

you need a better editor it would have been better without so many mistakes. I did like the story

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good

Just clean up the mistakes.

linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
Another one

Yet another good story. I agree with other comment about having someone proof read for spelling errors.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 5 years ago
thank you

may i have another?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pussy of your dreams

And you want to cum on her tits??? WIMP!!! cum belongs in her pussy idiot! WOW author what a turn off...

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 5 years ago
I've been looking for a story like this

To many of the incest stories on here have one person against it but they cave so quickly it's unbelievable. At least this one the Mother sought help for the son, and for weeks sent him to therapy and even agreed to let a prostitute pretend to be her to help her son. This is the first story I've read like this, and I LOVED it. It made the whole story that much more believable. The Mother's feelings changed slowly. She fought with herself the way I would expect it to happen in real life. The other stories are so unrealistic, the one with the "morals" says 'no!' the other says 'why not?' and the "moral" one says 'ok'. Or something along those lines. I almost gave up that first time the mom ask the son if he wanted to see her tits... then to find them in a doctors office cemented this as the best incest story of all time, even with the errors and that it's short. The fact it was placed in reality with characters that act the way real people act out weighs EVERYTHING else!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU

CowboyRickCowboyRickabout 5 years ago
Awesome

First off, I would like to think that the Doctor knew exactly what was to happen when the boy went to the Hotel.

Secondly, cumming on breasts is what some guys like so the other comment below can stick with their own way of doing things.

Thirdly I came across some minor errors and found it humorous trying to picture someone attempting to write something of this nature and getting so turned on by it they have to stop to take care of themselves.

Last of all, you are a wonderful writer. I will be reading all of your stories.

Thanks

Rick

BTW If that is a picture of you in your bio WOW.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 5 years ago
No reflection on the story.....but

In the opening scene, all I see is a woman using a man for her own purposes and taking advantage of his kind nature.

You see these two are in their 40’s so the guy would be paying for all the months of expensive meals. In Australia a nice meal for a dating adult couple is about $250 AUD or about $140 USD. So in 4 months or 17 weeks going out it adds up to $4250 AUD or $2380 USD. So this chick EXPECTS all the treatment of chivalry while DEMANDING all the useful parts of feminism. Basically he pays endlessly for the woman’s meals which is also a therapy session and the guy can’t touch her.

It pisses me the fuck off. Feminism is equality and women ARE NOT EQUAL. How can a biological being that is built differently with different parts to a different standard high power toughness Vs low power finesse and controlled by a completely different hormone mix be equal?

It can’t be equal, but it doesn’t make it inferior either. IN BIOLOGY THERE WILL ALWAYS BE RARE OUTLIERS AND A PARTICULAR BEING CAN BE TWEAKED TO PERFORM A TASK BUT THE CORE IS TRUE FOR 99%. Besides the obvious of babies, milk, sperm production. Women as a species are low power look at sports records, women’s scores are lower. If females want equality then remove gender boundaries in sport and just have sport not men’s and women’s sport and make it performance based. Start with woman’s tennis and up it to 5 set matches from 3 set matches.... anyone crying out for that? Nope. But women are patient, helpers and care for family. Thank you estrogen or I wouldn’t eat each night.

So fuck biased feminism just go full bore equality and let the world settle out and see what we have.

Oh this is equality... I don’t drink alcohol at all, caffeine is heaps better. I was at the casino with my sister and her hubby. While waiting for a cab at about 1am a drunk aboriginal woman came up screaming and pushing and slapped my sister. So I told the aboriginal to fuck off and she slapped and gouged my face. I reserve my right to self defence and punched her as hard as I could in the chest between the tits. Blood everywhere and the chick is down. I call for an ambulance and security grabs me, once the call is done. Security was nice and just didn’t want me running before the cops that I called with the ambulance got there.

The upshot... My sister and I had the chick charged with assault I got 10k for my face (so her car, TV all she had) and I got in no trouble. She had about 18 hours before signed herself out of hospital against all advice after heart surgery and I had cracked her ribs open where they hadn’t healed yet. Thank goddess for wire. That’s equality, guys can hit chicks back. Do they want that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot

Love how she let go and took his hard cock and sucked it and let him fuck her. A sons favorite dream.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Got to have more!!!

You had me where I could not stop reading and in tears. Fantastic story. Hope u continue what happens along the life of Tommy and Joanne's future together

gfrhgfrhover 4 years ago
Loved it!!!

Please add some more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story, just lots of spelling and grammatical errors.

Especially during his and mom's sex scene. Going back and reviewing what you wrote would have helped, I think.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story

Please do more with mom and Tommy. Lots of ways to have sex. Lots of places to have sex. Lots of sex toys to use. Be creative with your imagination. However please have proof reader check your writing before publishing.

Katmandu147Katmandu147about 4 years ago

Great story that begs to be continued. Tommy and his mom have just begun to discover where their love can lead!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really enjoyed it

Bringing Lisa into the mix could be fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I agree

Please, please proofread. Your stories are really good but the errors just stop the reader cold in the middle of the thought. Proofing is just too easy not to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
sequel

sequel - part 2,3,4 needed

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Dear Author. In the words of Ted, this story was "most excellent". Thank you, jntiques/john

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well done but it was too slow for me.

I had a tumultuous childhood with a lot of incest between my two sisters and me as well as fucking several ten and eleven year old neighborhood girls before for being placed in the foster care system. I'm strong willed and don't tolerate criticism so I live in numerous foster homes and had several foster moms but, when I was 17, I got a 32 year old bossy bitch for a foster mom. Her husband was so pussy whipped he was gone most of the time to avoid her bitching and so, the bitch tried to make me her whipping boy. That's what got her cunt filled with a thick 8 1/2" cock that brought her to at least five huge orgasms and drowned her unprotected cervix with three loads of a teenage cunt hound's live sperm. She fought like a tiger but when I was balls deep inside of her, she started crying and pleading for me to not come in her because she was in her most fertile time and didn't have her IUD in. I fucked her deep and hard and then held her in place and watched her face as she realized that I was pumping my juice deep inside of her. After the first load, she didn't bother to complain when I was shooting my come into her. She knew she was already pregnant and she was right.

After I'd fucked her for almost five hours, the best part was that she couldn't tell anybody because she was a religious zealot (hypocrite) and she knew that her zealot (hypocrite) friends would have accused and shunned her for taking an impressionable young boy into her home and 'seducing' him for her wicked pleasure. She knew she was pregnant and couldn't tell her husband that the baby was mine so I just kept fucking her and, within a week, she was coming to my room to have me lick her juicy cunt, suck me off and get fucked. I got her pregnant again, before I joined the Army. I stayed in my old room three times while home on 30 day leaves and fucked her almost every day until my leave was over. After I got out, I stayed there for three months, while looking for a job. One day, she said my job was to stay there and fuck her. I finally got a job. It was in a city about 50 miles away, so I found an apt. in the city. I went back and fucked her two or three times a month for years. Even after having had four kids, (three ours) she has THE tightest, juiciest, most muscular cunt I've ever had my cock buried in.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 3 years ago

Not only do I want Tommy to make love to his mother, I would like to see a romantic, deeply in love couple develop. I want to see how they handle life and society together. Make this story/series as long as you like. This is now the 9th story of yours that I have read. I enjoy our style of writing. I read your stories to ascertain/experience the emotional development of the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story

Write more of their affair

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it 😉👍❤️

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

Great job. The shrink & the surrogate was torture though.

Thanks for sharing.

Dapitbull1Dapitbull1almost 3 years ago

Please add a second part

tam30173tam30173almost 3 years ago

I liked it, good writing but only thought I would have is more proof reading. Not intended as disrespect because there's no way I could even write something like this. It would be interesting to see what the future holds for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, do you need an editor, essentially for spelling or word choice.

Not for story, not for plot, not for pacing, not for characters, not for erotica, nor emotions, nor dialogue. Those were all quite good.

Your work, and YOU, deserve better editing.

Five for you, btw.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Other than the needless grammar and spelling mistakes, a traditional story. No real new twists.

whacky76whacky76over 2 years ago

You are driving me insane, I love your work but please use a proofreader. I am literally begging you to get a proofreader. How can you be such a skilled writer and make so many literary mistakes? I gave you five stars for the story but if I were a school teacher I would give you a B- grade for all of the English errors. The English errors distracted from my enjoyment of the story. This site offers free editing from fans, use it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

terrible fucking english.

read your own stuff before publishing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG! OMG!! This is so very crazy. The way you crafted the story was commendable. At least on three occasions I felt like inserting my fingers and masturbate, but had to control my desires. My boyfriend has hinted that he will 'inaugurate' in the new year, and I am so so excited. Indian girls have to preserve their virginity; it is the right of her 'husband' to take it, though these days, like in my case, the BF steals it from husband. We Indian girls have learnt how to satisfy and convince husband. I am 17 only, so do not hope to get married in next 7-8 years.

Pooja, Kanpur (India)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great Story

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Outstanding story. Would like to see this develop into a series. The mental and emotional conflict within and between the characters was presented in a logical manner. The maturity of the son was appropriate for the story. The sexual and emotional epiphany of the mother was honestly reflected within the relationship between mother and son. Having no problem with mutually agreeable incest in real life, I would hope this story reflects how such a relationship would begin and exist in the real world. 5-star story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Doesn't need a sequel. This was a great story by itself!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One hell of a sexy sorry of mom and son sexually awakening each other's emotional senses

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Very Romantic und Tender.

10/10!!!!!

Djmac1031Djmac1031about 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this, and your style. I often read other authors when looking for inspiration and ways to improve my own storytelling. Looking forward to reading more. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One thing bothered me as I read this was that you used the word "lied" repeatedly where the word you needed was "lay", as in "She lay there." The other thing was your confusion of the three words There, Their and They're. There is a place. Their belongs to them. They're is a contraction meaning They are. Other than that this was excellent. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Some stories need a sequel, some don’t. This one doesn’t, the emotional arc is finished, anything else is just a spank story.

TakeatumblewithmeTakeatumblewithmeabout 2 years ago

This story was fantastic! I wasn’t sure if I’d like this story due to the mum objecting BUT I’m so glad I read on!

This sorry made me horny as hell and I wore my toy out the amount of times I used it!

Brilliant story

allenjuniorallenjuniorabout 2 years ago

Great, wonderful, one of the best, and no I don't think it needs a sequel, it doesn't need anything but reading

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The making love part is missing. The wild sex is there, but the soft love making isn't.

DarkForeverDarkForeverabout 2 years ago

A good One..No need its sequence.

waiting for hearing new one ♥️

RanDog025RanDog025almost 2 years ago

Not a fan cause I don't read these stories, have to load them into a text reader and listen, bad eyes! I have to edit every story of all the dot dot dot's. Way too many dot dot dot's. I still gave the Author 5 stars for a the story.

Havoc100Havoc100over 1 year ago

So, what did the therapist have to say?

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

So, others have commented on grammar, spelling, etc...so, enough said there!!

As far as a sequel...I think one is in order here...you wrote a slow story, built up to the "climax" in a very practiced manner (just like you said in the opening comments)...

And left it to 😔 wondering readers just wherebJoanne and Tommybwould take the relationship. Lots of promise, and lots of promises to each other...so why not write more about them?!

One other thing...use of 'go's and 'too' seems mixed up a lot...please proofread and correct better! Still, a most excellent read!!

Five**5**Stars...like most of your stories!! Can tell you are a male writer, though...😖🙊🙉🙈

NawtyMeNawtyMeover 1 year ago

If I could rate this beautiful story a 10, I would!!!!!!!

And YES!!!!!.... A sequel would be AWESOME!!!!!!

I for one will wait in anticipation!

WhatsamatterUWhatsamatterUover 1 year ago

Absolute wonderful love story. I wish I could give you 10 stars. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent! A sequel would be great, with the therapist seeing error in her "prescription" and joining this loving family. She could then give others advice from first hand knowledge.

LeB

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope there will be a sequel; think about it, Tommy needs to fulfill his other way fantasy; plus his mom needs more releases. Just think about it, Joanne at work counting down the minutes to get home fast and be ready for her son. Overall it was a slow burn but it was well worth it at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant story. Well written and highly erotic. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Definitely 5 stars . More please. And bring in therapist, so she can see an alternate prescription.

LeB

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An amazing story. Highly erotic and loving. 5 stars at a minimum, more if I could rate them. One of the best written stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fenomenal. A bit long but very, very enjoyable. Great job mr writer.

chiefhalchiefhalover 1 year ago

I would love to see Tommy make love to his mom! Maybe down the road move to where nobody knows them...

Who knows what could happen?!?

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420over 1 year ago

Fandamntastic. Great read. Thanks for sharing.

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 1 year ago

Great incest story, very hot and realistic. Everything was great but the editing did go a little awry when the sex got hot, it's understandable but deters slightly from the reading continuity. Still five stars, it left me dripping and wanting more. Thanks for writing it's much appreciated 😊👍

Fireplace10Fireplace10over 1 year ago

Beautiful love story. A little wordy,but very nice. What happened to the the therapist?

Holistic_VoyeurHolistic_Voyeurover 1 year ago

Great as usual. Nice work all the way! Thank You!

OldbutboldOldbutboldover 1 year ago
Easiest 5 i have ever given

Well this is number 3 story i have read from you , and i cannot find fault , its like you are discribing a real event that has taken place , i know it probly has done in some households lol , but it sure got me thinking and wishing for something like that with my own mom lol Thank you for the time you give to entertain us your readers .

ZephyrwhirlZephyrwhirlabout 1 year ago

that was a WOW!!!!!

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 1 year ago
Loved it

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I’ll say no more

RiptidestoneRiptidestoneabout 1 year ago

One of my favorite. Thanks for sharing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...