All Comments on 'A Mother's Sacrifice'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 227 Comments (Page 3)
KittyLover80KittyLover80about 1 year ago

WOW! EXCEPTIONAL STORY. A terrific story and an interesting read. Great plot & characters. Thanks for developing this amazing story and plot. I hope you choose to continue with some additional chapters.

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisukiabout 1 year ago

I too would love a sequel... Perhaps they can get Lisa back in... If they really loved eachother, there should be room for that, right? ;)

RagovRagovabout 1 year ago

Another great story of mom-son taboo. A nice and pretty different way of justifying the mom-son taboo. Yes it is and I liked it very much. The author's way of portraying the female beauty is excellent. The kind of issue being highlighted as the obstacle for breaking the taboo barrier was very nice. Overall everything was nice. Thanks once again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yes 5 stars but she did give herself to quickly when her own reluctance was so obvious

ceedeehceedeeh10 months ago

This is one of the BEST!

HungTungHungTung10 months ago

I love it. being told from the Mom's point of view. Great build up to the grand finally.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

you are soo creative with the story. Its not the incest or the sex part of your stories that is the only good...

The fantastic way in which you detail the inner thoughts of your characters is what I love the most <3.

You make me say to myself..." wait.. that's exactly what I would think. ". You are fantabulous!!

Fireplace10Fireplace1010 months ago

5****; Only the typos took a little away from it. Keep up the great work, and I'll ignore the minor typos.

LeB

KerrionKerrion10 months ago

Excellent !!! I just loved the story, I just feel you missed an aspect that was written into it, yet never covered which left me a bit disappointed. Otherwise, 5/5

4chuckssite4chuckssite9 months ago

Thoroughly enjoyed the story, but would enjoy returning Lisa to his girlfriend and sex partner, perhaps as a threesome with mom. Perhaps a bit of proofreading would make your stories more enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sequel: I vote yes.

Criticism (or question): I don't get why Tommy froze at first with his mom's initiation the same way she did with Jeff's initiation, especially after Tommy had just confidently initiated with her. Maybe I missed the plot set-up for his mental block, but that came out of nowhere for me, in contrast to the sensible explanation for her mental block with Jeff.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I want a sequel as much to see the story of Tommy and Joanne's redefined relationship as the round 2 "sweet" sex scene itself. I'm also curious how they follow up with Dr. Judy: "We can't tell anyone, but no one will ever think of it." Dr. Judy might. So do they tell her and swear her to secrecy? Lie to her but she figures it out? Just cancel the next appointment to chop off the loose story thread?

Mayan1Mayan18 months ago

ENCORE, ENCORE, ENCORE, please continue this story. You have my attention. K U D O S. The Mayan Warrior has spoken.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

GREAT STORY. Ihope that you will continue the story, but please don't bring in other men to have sex with his mom as that to me wiuld spoil a great story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Yay! A mom in a M/S story that doesn't have her possess massive tits. Smaller breasts need lovin' too, and honestly are better. A handful is plenty and an added bonus - for both partners - is that they're usually way more sensitive (plus they hold up better over time). The benefit for the male in this case is the woman gets hornier and more aroused more easily and, well, that's always a good thing for the guy.

The whole therapy angle and "getting better" reminds me of those "pray the gay away" camps. As if you can cure someone of loving another. I mean even just the thought of it makes me laugh at how ridiculous it is. How dare you not conform to the typical way of thinking!

After all that time and what not, he finally gets to fuck her, then he pulls out to paint her tits? What a waste. First time should be in the pussy. Everyone knows this, or at least they damn well should. :(

This one begs for a sequel. But please don't bring other people into the relationship. Keep it focused on their new relationship exclusively and how it develops. Pregnancy could be an option too and then snapshots into the future as they raise kids.

Bobbyd629Bobbyd6297 months ago

Great storytelling and very erotic. I would love to read more of this

rbloch66rbloch667 months ago

I’m not against the idea of incest, but blind obsession is a painful thing to witness. To be held captive by thoughts you’ve not yet learned to control can be pure hell. Well written.

RamazaRamaza7 months ago

The story it self is really good, but you need a better proofreader / editor, one that actually reads the story and understands what it is you intended to write, there are so many words that doesn’t fit in the sentence where they are used, just because a missing letter changes the words meaning, like slowly without the s does not give the sentence the correct meaning at all, and that is only one example, there is a lot more, and not just in this story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'm no writer, so I'll just say I enjoyed your story very, very much!

Benjamin002073Benjamin0020735 months ago

What a crybaby. Sorry didn't finish the story. It's annoying that he was crying, and when she finally presented herself to him, he was crying again. I mean c'mon......

alan_deealan_dee3 months ago

I got to page 5 and while he is a bit of a whiner it's his mother who is severely FUBAR. She needs some serious help. She is going to totally fuck up that boys head.

LechemanLecheman3 months ago

Contrary to some of the critics below, I feel you captured both mother and son predilections. I found it interesting how the both of them, at different stages, both had that bridge to cross; especially emphasized when the son, when confronted with his mother presented herself, stumbled.

Considering their unique situation, it made perfect sense.

I enjoyed the story.

JunglediffdaddyJunglediffdaddy3 months ago

I like the premise because it feels more realistic to send your son to therapy when he’s obsessed with his mother but I’m not sure there was enough resistance from the mom considering she was putting him in therapy….she’s goes from no to yes too quickly… It was kind of a flimsy excuse to make a move on him when she was so against it before… there’s no way in hell she would believe he wouldn’t do it and somehow be cured. it just doesn’t make sense for the mother here to go try to sleep with him after the surrogate fell through. Needed a more believable transition to make this story better imo. Also why do all your female characters wear robes???!!!! Bro not all women wear robes all the time! Have you ever heard of pajamas or night shirts etc…. Too many writers reuse the same clothing choices and it doesn’t make any sense. Stop with the robes bro please.

wwaldripwwaldrip3 months ago

Great story exploring the taboo of incest as well as the torn feelings of both the son and mother, and trying therapy to resolve the issue. Really enjoyed reading it, great work.

Eric66Eric662 months ago

Just beautiful

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...