A Mother's Trauma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writor
Writor
262 Followers

******

Jessica woke up with a bit of a stiff back. Sleeping on the floor didn't exactly help. As she stretched in place she heard noises from the bed.

*slurp*

"Aaaaahhh"

*slurp*

Jessica peeked up to see her mother sucking her husband's cock while he laid back and enjoyed it. Jack saw Jessica and motioned her to the bed. He patted a spot for her to sit next to him. Angela just closed her eyes and continued to suck her Master's cock. She was trying to forget the moment. She understood she was being forced to do all of this. She understood that her life belonged to Jack now. She understood that her daughter was probably also being forced. She even tried her best to hate Jack but...Angela could just not forget, no matter how hard she tried the feeling of that intense orgasm. Jack gave her that. Somewhere inside her there was some loyalty beginning to build up. But she hated it and wanted to fight it.

Jessica quickly sat next to Jack. She was trying to ignore the fact that her mother was sucking her husband's dick just inches behind her. All of a sudden she had this hatred for her mother. She wanted to show her husband that she could serve him better, even though she hadn't seen her mother serving him yet.

"Well Jess. We've got a lot to OH talk about MMMMM." Jack was thoroughly enjoying Angela's work on his cock. Jessica looked at Jack lovingly. Jack looked at her then stopped Angela.

"Get up fuckpig. Get up now."

Angela sat up and looked at Jack waiting his next words.

"What's My name bitch?"

"Master." Angela replied. Jessica stared at her own mother in disbelief. She'd never seen her mother manhandled in such a manner. She was completely obedient. She almost seemed like a different person. Like a zombie. It made Jessica very wet between her legs seeing her mother treated this way.

"Good girl fuckpig. You may go to the bathroom and wash up. Once you've finished you will return here on your knees by this bed and await My next order. Is that clear fuckpig?"

"Yes Sir." Angela said dejectedly. Jessica watched her mother silently get up and go into the bathroom to clean her body.

"You see Jess", said Jack, "The truth of the matter is simply this after last night I own you. I own each and every single inch of you and your mother. I am your Master and I am going to be your Master from here on out. Is that clear?"

Jessica looked at her husband as if seeing him for the first time. And this time falling deeper in love with him. She nodded at his sentence.

"Good. Now you're four months pregnant and it's a little awkward because soon you will be very big. I'm going to have to make arrangements for you."

"Ja, um I mean Master", Jessica asked hesitantly, "is my mother always going to be here?"

Jack laughed at the question. "Of course she is. I own her as well."

"Will there, um, be any more, um, slaves?"

"That remains to be seen. Right now I would say no but who can actually say for sure." Jack smiled at her adoringly. "It's so beautiful that you think you have a right to know. Listen Jessica. Your mother's new name is fuckpig. Your new name will simply be fuckslut. From this moment on you can no longer look at her as your mother nor can she look at you as her daughter. From now on the two of you are simply slaves here to serve your Master with all of your being. Is that clear fuckslut?"

"Yes Sir." Jessica responded. Her head down a bit. Jack smiled then forcefully grabbed Jessica's head.

"Suck My cock you nasty bitch. Suck it fast and suck it fucking hard!" Jack's cock was still a bit hard from Angela's sucking so it was king of big for Jessica. But she tried her best. Soon, though, she was choking on it and gagging as Jack shoved her head down on his cock. "SUCK IT WHORE!" Jessica was starting to feel faint from the cock in her throat. Her breathing was slowing down and the world was getting a bit black. Jack let her up for air and then pushed her back down. Suddenly, as if violently angry, Jack lifted her up and tossed her down on the bed. She was lying on her back where Jack spread her legs. He angrily shoved his cock into her pussy and started ramming. "FUCKING DIRTY WHORE!" Jack screamed as his balls were buried against her flesh. Just then Angela came out of the bathroom, freshly bathed, and was a bit startled at the sight she was witnessing. But she put her head down and knelt beside the bed as Jack had instructed.

Jack stared at Angela as he pummeled his wife's cunt. Her older face seemed to attract him now. Her huge breasts that were sagging now excited him. Her small round belly really drove him wild because it leads to her wide hips and fat ass. Jack was almost foaming at the mouth as he fucked his wife's cunt harder and harder. Jessica was screaming and moaning as she was experiencing orgasm after orgasm. Just when it seemed as if Jessica could take no more Jack pulled out of her. He angrily walked over to Angela and pulled her by the hair. He threw her down on the bed next to her daughter and spread her legs the same way he spread his wife's legs just moments earlier. Jessica looked at his cock and she could swear that it had grown. She always knew he was big but now he looked almost huge. Her jealous feelings returned as Jack pushed his member into Angela's cunt.

"Oh yes bitch. You are already wet. You're fucking learning well fuckpig." Jack said as he slowly grinded into Angela's pussy. Jessica was starting to feel rage and jealousy as her mother just closed her eyes. A small smile was beginning to form on Angela's lips. She was starting to realize that Jack preferred her to his daughter. It almost gave her a sense of pride.

Jack looked at Jessica. "What the fuck are you doing???" He grabbed her by the hair and shoved her face onto Angela's clit. Angela moved uneasily as her daughter's face was so close to her privates. She didn't want to upset her Master but this was very uncomfortable for her. "LICK YOU FUCKING DOG! LICK!!" Jack was holding his wife's head to her mother's clit as he slowly rocked in and out of Angela's cunt. Jessica opened her mouth and slowly started licking it. Little by little she started to play with her mother's clit. All of a sudden Angela started rocking her hips up. She was moving with Jack now.

She'd never felt so good and she was oh so close..."OH!" Escaped Angela's lips. She was cumming now. She was coming hard. Jessica seemed to make a commitment to attack her mother's clit and pussy with wild ferocity. Jack was driving into her hard and fast. So hard in fact that every time he thrust into her he knocked Jessica's head away.

"OH FUCKKKKK!" Angela screamed as she came again and again. Jessica was startled a bit as she had never ever heard her mother curse. Jack smiled as he pumped faster. He grabbed Angela's leg and turned her to her side. He leaned down against her hips and ass and pumped faster. Angela was now face to face with Jessica and the two made eye contact for the first time. Maybe it was the smell of sex in the room. Maybe it was the fact that her mother looked at her endearingly. But Jessica leaned in to kiss her mother. Her mother moved her head away. This pissed Jack off to no end.

"WHAT THE FUCK??" As he screamed this he grabbed the back of Angela's head and pressed it against her daughter's lips. His violent fucking seemed to have no end. Angela couldn't fight him and opened her mouth to accept her daughter's tongue. Jessica started feeling her mother's naked body. Her fat round tits, her small round belly, and her big ass. Jessica grabbed Angela's ass as if to spread it a little wider for Jack to invade. Jack pulled his cock out of Angela's cunt just as she reached another orgasm.

"Here you go fuckpig. A nice fucking present for your asshole bitch!" Jack rammed his monstrous prick right into Angela's ass. Jessica smiled as if reveling in her mother's pain. A pain that didn't last long, however, as Jack reached down and roughly grabbed her cunt while he drove his prick into her ass. This drove Angela wild and she came like a madwoman. She started grabbing Jessica's hair and yanking it roughly as Jack pounded her from the side. The sensations drove her mad. Jessica lost in the moment, reached down and drove her nails into her mother's tits. Really getting them in. The pain drove Angela wild and she came again and again and again. Her body started to go limp as Jack pulled out of her. His cock still rock hard.

"Off the fucking bed fuckpig." Angela got off as instructed and immediately knelt on the floor. Jack grabbed her by the hair and forced her over behind him. He pushed her head up in between his ass cheeks. "Lick My ass you fucking dog. Lick it good." Angela slowly leaned up let her tongue out. She slowly passed the outer rim of her Master's ass as he began to shudder a bit. He reached out for Jessica as she was trying to leave the bed and dragged her down. He spread her down on the bed on her stomach. Spreading her legs wide, he quickly pushed his cock violently into her ass. He wrapped his hands around her throat and started choking her as he fucked her asshole. Angela realizing that she had excited really excited her Master decided to stick the tip of her tongue into his ass then licked the rim.

"FUCKING SHIT! YES YES YES! FUCKING WHORE SLUTS!" Jack slammed harder and harder into Jessica's ass. She started to black out again and then collapsed as an orgasm hit her body. The pain. The pleasure. It was too much. Both Angela and Jessica were mesmerized.

"OH SHIT!" Jack let go of Jessica and pushed Angela around. He threw Jessica onto the ground and started to jerk off his cock into both women's faces as he exploded his cum all over them. The women seemed to compete for his cum. Almost pushing each other out of the way to get more cum on them.

"Ahhh..." Jack sighed. "Okay time to clean up. In the shower bitches. Now!" He leaned up against the wall as the women cleansed him thoroughly. Afterward he relaxed in the living room while one cooked his lunch and the other served him. He watched pleasantly as they ate their food out of bowls on the floor in the kitchen. Like the dogs they were, he thought to himself. After lunch he laid back and watched the two women trying to pleasure themselves. They were clearly uneasy about it. This will take some time, he thought.

That night he crawled into bed and decided to allow them to sleep with him. They competed strongly to suck his cock while he fingered them. The two of them had fallen under a spell of devotion to their Master and had developed a strong rivalry to serve him. Both wanted to be the apple of his eye so to speak. He fell blissfully to sleep after cumming yet again--his fingers lodged deeply into their cunts while he slept.

That morning, after their usual sexual session, Jack decided to utter a decree. "Sluts. We have new rules. Since fuckslut is pregnant fuckpig will become the dominant slave."

"Fuckslut", Jack said to his wife, "you are to serve her as you would Me. Do you have any questions or comments on this?" Jessica's eyes swelled up with tears. This really really hurt her.

"Yes *sniff* M-Master. I'm still your *sniff* wife. *sniff* Why *sniff* do i have to serve her too? Shouldn't it be the other way around?"

WHACK WHACK WHACK

Angela pounced on Jessica. Slapping her face knocking her down to the ground. "You heard your Master bitch. You don't get to ask questions of Master. Is that clear???" Angela embraced her role as the dominant slave as Jessica fell back crying.

WHACK

Jack slapped Angela in the back of the head. "Be careful fuckpig. That whore is carrying My baby." He then turned to Jessica, "you see slut. That is why you will call her Mistress from now on. Is that clear?"

Jessica held her face in tears up to Jack, "Yes *sniff* Sir."

******

That evening was completely different. No longer was it awkward between the two women. Their roles were clearly defined and they both seemed to embrace it. Even Jessica seemed to warm up to serving her mother. Realistically they were the same--they ate off bowls on the floor together, they slept in the corner together, they lived naked, and they both ultimately served Jack. The difference was that Angela was in charge of Jessica and that was fruitful-especially when Jack wasn't around. When Jack would step out Angela would spend the day whipping Jessica or forcing her to eat her out. She really controlled Jessica well.

******

Over the next few months Jessica began to grow and grow. Her thin framed seemed to bulk up just a bit. Her skinny ass filled out some. Her face seemed to fill more and even her tiny titties weren't so tiny. Her belly was carrying a bit high. Clearly she was carrying a girl. She wasn't able to serve as much as she would've liked but she did her best. Angela was somewhat gentle with her. Jack, though, seemed to be more passionate about his rough sex now that she was a bit bigger. She loved the way he would just pounce on her and rape fuck her all night. Angela seemed jealous of her daughter's newfound attention from Master. Jack still used Angela constantly but even still it was clear that Jessica drew more attention than she used to.

All in all the lifestyle was working fine.

Writor
Writor
262 Followers
12