A Mutt Is Born

Story Info
First encounter of Miss Oatlash and her Mutt
2.5k words
4.32
36k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The Mutt
The Mutt
54 Followers

I am a slave. My life, my body, my will are not my own. But shed no tears for me. There is no greater calling than service.

I was not born a slave. I surrendered my life willingly. I would not change my state with kings. How did I come to this life, this joy? Here is the tale of the night my life was changed forever and I became the property of the finest Mistress a man could ever know.

I worked downtown and shared a ride home sometimes with a sexy dyke who works nearby. We used to see each other at Mike's Diner a couple of times a week. After a few times of saying hi and such, we started to have lunch together when our schedules matched up.

She introduced herself to me as Miss Oatlash. It was months before I learned her first name. I was really hot for her, but she had been in a relationship with a woman for years. Because we were "safe"; the sultry lesbian and the big, former stuntman, we became confidants and shared the stories of all our sexual adventuring during the long commute home.

One day, about a year and a half ago, she began to talk about the lingerie and sex- toy party she was having that Saturday night. I, of course, begged to be a fly on the wall. She said no. It became a running bit with us, with me coming up with all sorts of clever plans that would allow me to witness the sight of her and all her female friends trying on bras and giggling over big dildos. I even offered to dress in drag and go undercover, though a 6'5", 230 pound broad was bound to stand out. She continued to deny me.

I had resigned myself to waiting to hear about the party from her afterwards when, on our ride home that Friday, she said I could attend. On one condition. I quickly said,
"Anything."

"I'm glad you feel that way," she said, "but listen to the condition first. From the moment you enter my home, you will obey my any and every command. Without question, without hesitation."

It made sense that she would want to be protective of her friends and want to know that I would leave instantly if she felt I was making them uncomfortable. I quickly agreed. She waved her finger in my face.

"Not so fast. Be sure you know what you're agreeing to. Whatever I ask, whenever I ask it. You will obey me without question, without hesitation. If you were to promise and not deliver, I could never trust you again."

"I would never risk that," I said. "I give you my word: Without question, without hesitation."

She told me to come by at 8:30.

The night of the party I arrived on time and saw no cars parked around her house. At my knock, she opened the door, concealing herself behind it.

Her home was lovely, decorated for the evening in a tasteful but festive fashion. The living room furniture had been pulled back slightly to create a performance area on the empty section of carpet. Card tables held the selection of exotic merchandise.

She closed the door behind me and I turned to see her dressed in an outfit that nearly dropped me to my knees.

She was all in black. She wore knee-high, lace-up combat boots; fishnet hose with a leather garter belt; cut-off jeans, cut so high her magnificent ass was exposed and her hairy bush feathered out in front; a leather halter, studded with spikes, and a black leather officers cap. The badge on the front of the cap was three chain links. Before I could speak, she held a leather-clad finger to my lips.

"You are in my home now. In my home, you will call me Mistress. You will not speak unless questioned. You will obey my every word or whim or you will leave. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

She slapped me, and not too lightly. I felt my cheek burn. I felt my cock swell.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Mistress. I gave you my word."

"Better. You may stay."

She handed me an empty grocery sack from the stack by the door.

"Strip naked. Put your clothes in that. Then present yourself to me."

I did as she commanded. I put my clothes in the bag and stood before her. My cock, filled with lust, hung between my big, low-slung balls. I held in my stomach to look my best. She looked me over like I was a used car.

"You will do. You will do just fine. Now get on all fours, mutt."

I dropped down. She turned her back to me and bent over, her hands on her knees, her ass in my face. And what an ass! Her cheeks spread, her pussy covered only by the thin, frayed strip of black denim, her bush curling around it.

"Sniff my ass, mutt."

I did, savoring the scent of her sweat and her wet pussy. I was intoxicated. The scent of her musk and the perverse thrill of surrendering to her overtook me and I fell for her hard. I was hers. I was her slave. I kissed her on her puckered bung.

She jumped up and turned to me, her hands on her hips, and a look of outrage on her face.

"I told you to sniff. I never said you could touch me! You must be punished for your insolence. Come with me."

I followed her to the bathroom. In the old, claw foot tub was a set of handcuffs, linked through the exposed pipe to the faucet. At her commands, I lay in the tub on my back, my hands above my head. She cuffed me to the pipe. I felt for the release on the trick cuffs and found none. These were real. I was at her mercy.

She took a potted plant from the shelf and set it on the closed lid of the toilet. There was a sign attached. It read, "Out of order. If you have to go, use the slave."
She left me there to stare at the sign and wonder what the night would bring.

Cold and naked in the tub, I could only listen as the guests arrived. I heard them laughing and oohing and ahhing over the toys. Ani DiFranco and Paula Cole played on the stereo. After about half an hour my mind was filled with lusty fantasies about what was going on just down the hall.

Then the first guest came to the bathroom. She was a voluptuous Latina, with heavy breasts and thick, black curls. She was wearing a lacy teddy. She read the sign on the plant, turned and laughed at me.

"Oooh, this is going to be fun."

She pulled off her panties and propped one foot on the edge of the tub. She spread her hairy bush with her fingers, revealing the thick, purple lips of her pussy. She slid her fingers between them, then spread them open. A hot jet of piss came from its invisible opening and splashed my chest. I turned my head away and she laughed and trained the stream on my cold balls.

The wet warmth was soothing. The sight of her standing above me, marking me with her spray got me hard. She smiled down at my cock once she was done.

Then she ran back to the living room screaming, "Mira! Mira! Come see!"

The night went on that way, listening to the sounds of a great all-girl party and receiving periodic visits from the ladies and being showered in their piss. There were sexy women of all varieties.

They had many techniques. One perched on the edge of the tub like a bird. One bent all the way over and shot her piss back at me. But all opened their pussies to me. All shared this most intimate moment with me.

After about 90 minutes, my Mistress (for that is how I thought of her now) came and stood above me. She was naked beneath a flimsy robe. She cocked a leg on the tub and I saw her magnificent bush, hairier and wilder than all that had come before. She drenched me in her hot essence.

"All the girls tell me you have been a good slave. You shall be rewarded."
She turned on the shower and unlocked the cuffs.

"Clean yourself thoroughly and come into the living room. I require a demonstrator model."

I did as she commanded. I walked naked into the living room to find a dozen women, all seated around the empty floor. They were half-drunk and half-naked. They were laughing and teasing each other with the toys. Some were kissing and groping each other. I stood before them, my cock jutting out to them.

My Mistress attached broad leather cuffs to my wrists and ankles. She slipped little padlocks through them. She ordered me to my knees again and locked my wrists to my ankles, right to right, left to left. I was face down, on my knees, my ass in the air, exposed and vulnerable.

I turned my head to see her take a black leather strap-on from a box. The rubber cock that jutted from it was ultra-realistic, with a thick head and purple and blue veins. Around the base of it were pointed, metal studs.

"This is the Humbler, item 23 B," she told the wide-eyed women. "Very useful when you want to show who's boss. But don't forget the Astro-Glide."

She strapped on the big dick. It jutted from her tangled bush like it was her own. She knelt behind me. I heard the buckles clink and the jar of lubricant open. I felt the cool, slick tip of the cock settling on my bunghole. She used the cockhead to spread the goo around, then began to push the dildo in. My bung clenched instinctively. She slapped my ass hard.

"There will be none of that!"

I surrendered to her. She forced the cock into my ass slowly, inch by inch. She stopped halfway in to let me stretch and allow her entry. Then she shoved every inch into my bung until I felt the studs at the base bite into my ass cheeks. My eyes watered and my cock was throbbing for release.

She began to stroke in and out, gently at first, then harder and deeper. The studs pricked my ass each time she bottomed out.


It was like nothing I had felt before. All the pain was transformed by my submission to her. Each sting was a joy to me because it came at her hands, to give her pleasure. The rolling waves of pleasure that washed over me mixed with the bite of pain and I became euphoric, lost in sensation, slave to my lust for her.

I receded from the world, knowing only the sublime sensation of surrender.

The sound of applause brought me back. I was on my back, my wrists still cuffed to my ankles, so my knees were up and my legs were spread. My hard cock lay across my belly, my balls resting on my battered bung. The girls had liked the show, it seemed.
My Mistress took a coffee can and shook around the bits of paper inside.

"Now it is time for the door prize. I think you will agree he is a fine prize, now that he has been properly trained. I have had many revealing conversations with this slave. I have spoken with a half-dozen of his conquests. All agree that he is the most gifted cunnilinguist they have ever known. They tell me he eats pussy like it is a holy mission. One said she came so hard she passed out. So, I chose him for our prize tonight. And the lucky lady is... Jennifer!"

There was a squeal from one of her co-workers. A big blonde with heavy breasts and a voluptuous ass stepped over to me. She stood above me, facing my knees. She lowered her magnificent ass with its shaved, pink pussy onto my eager face. She smothered me with the scent of her lust.

My Mistress had spoken highly of me and so I gave my best. Jennifer gripped my knees like they were the safety rail of a Roller Coaster and I took her for a ride. I brought her to the brink and left her squirming there, then plunged my tongue into her, my nose in her sweet bung, my chin grinding on her clit.

I tongued her to climax after climax. She drenched my mouth with cum.

Lost in her ass as I was, the mouth that engulfed my cock came as a shock. I felt a leather-clad hand on my balls and another stroke me as it lifted my cock to its owner's mouth. Then I felt a hand pinch my nipple and another scratch my chest. Jennifer lifted her ass from my drenched face and the women began to lick her juices from my lips and chin.

Hands stroked me, teeth nipped at me, breasts were rubbed in my face. The women took turns on my tongue. I licked and suckled until my jaw was sore and my tongue felt thick.

My Mistress was greedy, and only let her guests take my cock from her mouth for quick kisses. Only a select few did she let wrap their lips around my shaft. She sucked me with a possessiveness that thrilled me.

It was her cock. I was her slave. All of the hands, breasts, and wet pussies that were rubbing on me meant nothing. The world was my cock and her mouth. I blasted my hot cum in her throat.

She drank me, savoring every drop.

As I lay exhausted and spent, I looked down my belly at her, past the tangle of limbs and lips and licentiousness between us. She smiled a warm smile and kissed the head of my diminishing cock. She licked a last drop from the tip, then rose.

The party wrapped up. I watched the women dress from my place on the floor. When they were all gone but one, Jennifer, my Mistress removed my restraints and commanded me to stand. She kissed me long and hard.

"Your service tonight was commendable. I am pleased. You may stay."

I spent the night chained at the foot of her bed, listening to the sounds of Sapphic love from above me, feeling the bed rock, breathing the scent of sweat and spit and woman's juices.

From that day forward, I was her slave. I molded my life to her service. She called me Mutt. It was as if I had never known my true name until she gave it to me. Her commands became my fondest wish. She treated me like a prized pet. On special occasions, she would share me with her friends, male and female, ordering me to pleasure them as I would her own sacred body. Making her proud, making her smile, nothing gives me greater pleasure.

She is my Mistress. I am her Mutt. I have never been more content.

The Mutt
The Mutt
54 Followers