The Co-Op Experience

Story Info
Zackery does a summer co-op and meets three lovely ladies.
26.1k words
4.59
6.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided not to break this story into chapters, but leave it as one long piece. I hope that does not detract from enjoying it.

__________________________

Zackery had just turned 21 years old and he is a rising senior at the state university. He is 6-foot-2 and 175 pounds with medium length, dirty blond hair. Most people describe him as "long and lanky." He is majoring in analytical chemistry and has elected to do an 8-week co-op semester during the summer between his junior and senior years at the university. He had applied for and been accepted at a forensics laboratory located in another city about a two-hour drive from the university. Fortunately, the university has a satellite campus in that city and he was able to secure university housing that was only a four block walk from the job site. He thought he would gain valuable experience into what it might be like to work in a real lab; moreover, he would also get additional credits towards his degree. Finally, he was hoping would might get a job offer or, at least, a good letter of recommendation. And who knows he might even meet some girls.

On his first day, Zack arrives at the lab for his orientation and meets Tomás, the lab's manger. He has spoken with Tomás on the phone but has never met him in person. He is 42 years and Hispanic with olive skin, a black crew cut, and a black circle beard with flecks of gray. He is a short stocky man, about five-foot-six and 180 pounds. He is built like a fire plug and has a bulging chest and muscular arms. He explains that for the first week Zack will spend time with him learning the overall functioning of the business. After that, he will spend one week with each of the four laboratory technicians to acquaint himself with their areas of expertise and to learn how to operate the lab's various machines and equipment. Finally, during the final three weeks he will be assigned an actual project that the lab has been tasked to complete. He will use his newfound knowledge, and with the help of the full-time techs, develop an action plan and complete the project.

Tomás takes Zack into the laboratory to show him around and introduce him to the four technicians. "Wow, they're all girls. I mean women," Zack mumbles as he stares at the four diverse, yet beautiful, ladies.

"I'm sorry. Did you say something?" Tomás asks.

Zack blushes and replies, "No. I'm sorry. I was just mumbling to myself."

Tomás continues, "This is Maria. She is the lead tech and you will be spending the second week with her. She will be your resource for any questions or problems going forward. Next, we have Andrea, Ella, and Lois.

Zack shakes each of their hands and says, "Good morning. Nice to meet you."

Ella and Lois smile at him brightly and say, almost simultaneously, "If you need any help, please feel free to come to me." They then both giggle and Ella says "Sorry. We have a habit of thinking alike." While Lois chimes in, "And finishing each other's sentences." They both chuckle again. Andrea doesn't anything to Zack. She gives him a curt smile and nods her head before returning to her normally dour facial expression.

Maria gives Zackery a brief tour of the lab. She is also Hispanic with caramel skin and chin-length, dark brown hair and brown eyes. She is 33 years old, five-foot-six (the same height as Tomás) and 140 pounds. She is Rubenesque with full breasts and a shapely figure. She is very friendly, but professional. Zack gets the feeling that she is in a relationship with Tomás since he frequently calls her "babe" or "hon" when speaking with her, whereas he doesn't do that with any of the other women. After she shows Zack around the lab, she lets each of the other techs spend 30 minutes with him to acquaint him with their areas of expertise.

Zackery next meets Andrea who is 29 years old and tall and thin. She is 5-foot-11 and 120 pounds. She has mid-back length straight, black hair pulled into a ponytail, pale skin, and gray eyes. She is wearing a brightly colored, long-sleeved peasant blouse with flared slacks and sandals. If Zack didn't know any better, he'd swear she was a hippie from the 1960s. Even with this brief encounter she seems quiet and introverted.

He meets Ella next. She is 24 years old and is 5-foot-8 and 130 pounds. She has shoulder length, reddish brown hair and large brown eyes. She has an outgoing personality and is asking many questions about him, where he is staying, and his plans while he is here. She is very touchy with him; grabbing his arm and standing very close to him. At one point she wants to show him how to calibrate one of the mass spectrometers, so she has him stand very close behind her and look over her shoulder as she performs the adjustment. She bends over to reach for one of the knobs and pushes her cute bubble butt into him. She even seemed to wiggle her butt in his groin. If he didn't know any better, he'd swear she was flirting with him.

Finally, he meets Lois. She is petite, only 5 feet tall and 100 pounds. She is 25 years old and has shoulder length, curly, honey blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. She has large breasts for her small frame and Zack has to keep reminding himself to look at her face and into those gorgeous blue eyes rather than staring at her ample bosom. She is also very helpful with getting him acclimated to the lab but seems more cautious in getting to know him and revealing details about herself.

Tomás takes Zack out to lunch to go over other details of how the lab operates and answer any other questions about the setup. It becomes obvious to Zack that Tomás is a strict boss and a domineering individual. He seems to have a Napoleon complex. It also becomes quite apparent during their lunchtime conversation that he is dating Maria and seems to be very controlling of her life. While he doesn't come right out and say it, Tomás basically advises Zack to stay away from his woman. Zack realizes he is going to have to tread carefully around Maria.

While Tomás and Zack are out of the lab at lunch, Ella, Lois, Andrea, and Maria have lunch in the break room at the lab and talk about their first impressions of Zack. "I don't know about you girls, but I think that our new co-op student is hot. I cannot wait for my week with him. I am definitely going to make a play for that tall and lanky hunk," Ella announces.

Lois blushes slightly and says, "Yeah. He is kind of cute. I'll bet I can get to him before you, Ella."

"For roommates and supposedly best friends you two are so competitive with each other," Maria replies. "Maybe I'll beat you both and try him out myself. Afterall, He does spend the first week with me."

"Oh yeah. Like Tomás is going to allow that," Ella responded. "He's got you all wrapped up. There is no way that you chance getting caught for a 21-year-old student.

"Besides he is way too young for you," Lois added. "What are you becoming a cougar now?"

Andrea sighed heavily. "This is going to be another one of those summers, isn't it? With you two playing spin the bottle with the young co-op. And now you're getting involved too, Maria? What about Tomás? This is going to be a long, long 8 weeks."

"You're such a party pooper, Andrea," exclaimed Ella. "We're just having some fun."

"Yeah. It helps to make the summer more enjoyable," Lois added.

"Alright, Ladies. You can do whatever you will with our young co-op student on your own time. But it will be strictly business here at work," Maria declared. "No shenanigans in the lab, whatsoever. Comprende?"

The first week working in the lab have been very educational for Zackery. He has been working with Tomás in the front office, and he hasn't yet had a chance to interact with any of the four lovely female laboratory technicians. His time with Tomás confirms his impression that Tomás is a very controlling and authoritarian boss. He runs a tight ship and doesn't suffer fools lightly. However, he is very generous with his time teaching Zack all about the lab's economics. Zack learned about overhead costs, how the lab solicits business, the regulatory aspects of the business, and budgeting so that you are able to turn a profit.

Week 2

Working with Maria during the second week, Zack is learning about how the lab operates on a day-to-day basis. He is beginning to understand the workflow and how the equipment operates and is maintained. Their interactions have been mannerly and professional. On Thursday, Maria says to him, "Bring a change of clothes with you tomorrow. After work I want to take you out to dinner to get to know you better."

"Uh. Is that a good idea? I mean ... what about Tomás? He seems very ... uh ... protective of you."

"Yes, it will be fine. We are just going out to dinner. It's part of making you feel welcome. Besides, Tomás will be away at a conference starting tomorrow morning and won't return until Tuesday morning next week. So, he won't even be in the same city as us. And I will never mention anything about this to him or the other ladies. And you shouldn't either."

"Well okay. If you think it will be alright. I just don't want to get into any trouble and mess up this co-op. It is going really well so far and I am learning so much."

"So, it is settled then. After work tomorrow I will take you to my favorite Spanish restaurant. And remember to bring some nice clothes to change into. This is an upscale place."

At the end of the day on Friday, Maria got Zack involved in adjusting one of the lab's chromatographs. She purposely impeded the procedure so that it took longer than normal to ensure that all of the other women had left for the weekend. "Okay. Now that that is done, gather up your things and we'll go to my apartment first. The restaurant is a short walk from there."

Maria has a very spacious apartment with a living room, a kitchen/dining room, two bedrooms, and a large bathroom. "Make yourself comfortable on the couch. Feel free to turn on the TV or play some music. I'm going to take a shower and then get dressed for the evening. When I'm done you can take a shower and you may use the spare room to get dressed." Before Zack could say anything, she entered the bathroom and locked the door. He heard the water start running in the shower. After about 15 minutes Maria appeared at the door to the bathroom wrapped only in a towel. "I'm all finished in there. You should take a shower and then get dressed. I left some towels and a washcloth out for you to use. You may use any of the soaps or shampoos or lotions that you find in there. I'll be in my bedroom getting ready."

Zack was starting to feel a little anxious. "What is happening?" he thought. "Maria has been so proper and polite and professional in the lab. Now, she has invited me to dinner while her boyfriend, and my supervisor, is away at a conference, and she is prancing about her apartment wearing only a towel. I am not sure what I have gotten myself into. This situation has intriguing possibilities. Dangerous possibilities, but tantalizing nonetheless. Well, I'm here now. I cannot just run away. I might as well just take a shower and get dressed for dinner."

When Zack finished his shower, he wrapped herself in a towel and cautiously opened the bathroom door. It appeared that Maria was still in her bedroom so he quickly scooted into the spare room to get dressed. Once he was done, he reentered the living area to find her sitting on a chair waiting for him. She looked amazing. She was wearing an emerald green sequin long sleeve wrap dress with a matching sash belt. The dress came to her midthigh. Her shoes were black ankle strap 3-inch stiletto heels.

As Zack entered the room Maria stood up and twirled around flaring the dress. "So, do you like? This is more exciting than the boring clothes I have to wear to the lab."

"You look incredible. I hope I'm dressed appropriately." Zack was wearing khaki slacks with a pale sky-blue, button up shirt and a blue blazer.

"You look really great. We're going to make a cute couple tonight." They walked to the restaurant with Maria holding Zack's arm. "I am not used to wearing heels like this. I hope it's okay that I am holding onto your arm. I would not want to fall and ruin the evening."

"Yes, it's fine," Zack replies while putting his hand on top of hers. Touching her hand both excites Zackery and heightens his apprehension. So many thoughts are flooding his brain, "Does she really like me? What about Tomás? What am I doing? Is this going to affect my evaluation for the co-op? Are we going to have sex? Oh my God, I cannot believe this is happening to me."

The restaurant is a small hole-in-the-wall place with delicious tapas. Maria orders a bottle of Spanish red wine that she says is her favorite. They have a wonderful dinner and eventually head back to her apartment, both feeling a little woozy after that delightful Spanish vino. "Well, I guess I should be going," Zack says.

"Oh no. You cannot leave me yet. I was hoping we could play a game of dominoes. You do know how to play, don't you? Besides, I hate being alone on a Friday night." She grabs his arm and pulls him into her apartment. She opens another bottle of Spanish red wine and they sit on the floor around the coffee table. Maria opens up her dominoes set and starts a game.

Zack, of course, loses the first game since he hasn't played dominoes since he was much younger. "See, wasn't that fun? You did pretty well for not having played in a while," Maria exclaims. "Now take off your shoes and socks."

"What? Wait. Why am I removing my shoes and socks?"

"Because silly, we're playing strip dominoes. Now get they off," Maria decrees while giving him a puerile smile.

"You can't be serious? Strip dominoes?"

"We're both adults. Are you ashamed of your body? Or are you just afraid of losing to a girl? Who knows you may get to something special."

Zack relents and removes his shoes and socks. He then loses the next game and removes his shirt. He is feeling self-conscious being shirtless in front of Maria since her boyfriend, Tomás, appears to be so muscular and he is decidedly not. He tries flexing his pecs and arms while playing the game so that he doesn't appear so underdeveloped.

Finally, he is getting the hang of the strategy and wins the third game. "Or did she just let me win?" he ponders. Maria removes the sash from her dress with a flourish. "Wait. That's all you are taking off?" Zack inquires.

"It's a piece of clothing, it counts," she replies "You just want to see my Latina ta-tas, don't you? You men are all the same. Now, start the next game." Zack wins the following game and shouts, "Oh yeah, baby. Two in a row. I'm getting the hang of this, now." Maria smiles, stands up, and removes her dress. She is now down to her dark green matching bra and panty set. She remains standing for a bit, giving Zack a chance to ogle her body. He is fascinated by her Rubenesque form, full rounded hips, and her large 38D breasts that are bursting out of the bra. "Wow," he mutters as he takes another sip of wine.

After about a minute, Maria sits back down and starts the next game. This time she wins and says, "All right, big boy. I want to see what you're hiding under those pants. Strip 'em off." Zack stands up, takes a gulp of wine, and removes his slacks. He is wearing crimson boxer briefs.

"Mmm. Very colorful. I never would have suspected that you were a such a wild guy." She smirks and then adds, "That bulge in your shorts suggests that you are enjoying yourself." This observation causes him to blush, his face almost matching the color of his briefs.

"Um. Sorry. I ... I just ...well ... you are so sexy."

"Do not be embarrassed. I take it as a compliment that you find me so attractive. Now, sit back down. We will play one final game. And one of us is going to be revealing some intimate parts to the other."

Zack found Maria's last remark disquieting. He very much wanted to see her without a bra covering those gorgeous breasts. On the other hand, he did not relish the fact that he might have to expose his crotch to her. "Oh well, in for a penny, in for a pound," he thought to himself.

This last game seemed to take a long time to conclude. But in the end, Zack won. "Hurrah," he practically shouted when he played his final tile. Maria smiled at his jubilant outburst. "Ah, sorry. I didn't mean to get so excited. You know ... um, you really ... you don't have to remove anything. We could just end the game like this. I do not want to get you, or me, in trouble with, you know, Tomás."

"No. You won fair and square. Besides, it not like we are going to have sex. It is just a little exhibitionism. Anyway, Tomás will never hear about this from me. So, unless you tell him, or tell somebody else who tells him, it will remain our deep secret." Maria stood up straight, thrust her shoulders back, unsnapped her bra, and let it fall to the floor.

Zackery gasped. He was gobsmacked. He had never seen anything so eye-catching. So stunning. So overwhelming. He was staring at Maria's fully naked tits in all their glory. They were 38D and caramel colored with dark brown areola and thick nipples that were jutting out about a quarter inch. He had to remind himself to breathe. "Oh, my God. They are magnificent. You are so beautiful. Thank you. Thank you."

"Zack haven't you ever seen boobs before? I mean real ones, not ones in some magazine or on a website."

This snarky comment transported Zack back to reality. "Of course, I ... I have. Sometimes when I am making out with my girlfriend, she would take off her bra and let me feel her boobs and I would lift up her top and look at them. But you ... you are almost fully nude. Just standing there. And they are just ... there. Looking incredible."

"Aww. You are so cute. Come over here and let me give you a hug." Maria opened her arms wide and shimmied her shoulders. This caused her firm breasts to jiggle in a most appealing way.

Zack almost fainted at the sight of her large, caramel mammaries quivering and shaking, but he did manage to walk into her arms. She wraps her arms around his back, tightly embracing him. He likewise encircles her with his arms and clutches her firmly. He can feel her soft boobs smashed up against his chest. He can feel her thick prominent nipples sticking into him. "This is glorious," he thinks to himself. He bends his head down to kiss her and she turns her face away and buries it in his shoulder.

"No. No kissing," she whispers. "I am afraid that if we start kissing, this will get out of hand. I want you to enjoy yourself, and to appreciate my boobs. But I do not want to cheat on Tomás. I hope you understand."

"Yes. Yes, of course," he quickly replies.

Maria steps back from their tight embrace and grasps both of his arms. She places his hands on her tits and smiles up at him. "But I do want you to have a good time. Feel free to admire and appreciate my boobs."

Zack begins to squeeze and caress her magnificent mounds of flesh. "May I kiss them? Or is that going too far?"

Maria contemplates the request for a moment and responds, "Sure, gentle kisses will be alright. I just do not want you trying to fit my entire breast in your mouth or slobbering all over it," she giggles. "Gentle and respectful are the keys." As Zack starts to bend down to kiss her tit, she says, "This position is too uncomfortable for both of us. Let's sit on the sofa for a few minutes and you can enjoy yourself before we call it a night."

Zack kisses and nuzzles and fondles her boobs for several minutes. He cannot believe that this is happening to him. It must be a dream. After several minutes, she states, "This is wonderful, but I am getting tired, I think it is time for bed,"

He starts to get up from the sofa. "Oh, okay. I'll get dressed and call an Uber to get home."

"Oh, no. You cannot leave at this time of night. You've had too much wine to drink. I've had too much wine to drink. Besides, I do not wish to be alone. You must stay and keep me company." She grabs his hand and pulls him into her bedroom. She pushes him down onto her bed and then lies next to him with her back up against him so that he is spooning her. He reaches his arm around her and gently clutches her breast. She smiles, pulls the bedsheets up over both of them, and they both fall fast asleep.

123456...8