A Nevada Brothel - My Initial Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marsha: "That is about it. Do you have any other questions or comments, Betty?"

Betty: "No. Not at this time. I very much appreciate your very frank answers and time. I will certainly treat what you have told me in a very confidential manner."

Marsha: "Do you think you will become a 'girl' at a brothel?"

Betty: "I am very seriously considering trying this profession. I gave my husband most every type of sex that he wanted -- -- but he left me. And money is tight."

Marsha: "Yes, I recall receiving you note some months ago. I was sorry that he left you. When your financial and sex partner leaves, the woman can be put into a very difficult situation."

Betty: "Yes."

Marsha: "If you become a brothel "girl" even for a few weeks, I wish you the best possible -- lots of pleasing parties and lots of money."

Betty: "Thanks very much and again many thanks for your help and information. Let's stay in touch."

Marsha: "Yes, we need to stay in touch."

Betty: "By."

Marsha: "By."

The Madam

For several days I think about what my friend Marsha has told me. Deciding to be very intimate with a man that I don't know is a hard decision to make. That seems to be the story of my life -- -- taking that first step for anything, is difficult for me.

It is near the end of the month. My next paycheck is ten days from now, followed by my scheduled vacation. My limited money helps me make the decision.

I telephone several brothels to help build up my confidence and talk with the Madam or Shift Manager. Several times, I hear that:

** no girls are needed now,

** send us a resume or letter indicating your interest and a picture,

** visit us when you are in the area so we can talk in person.

But I do not learn any specifics. When I ask a few questions the answers are --- we prefer to talk about that when you visit us. I am very glad that my friend, Marsha, has provided so much information.

Then I telephone the brothel where my friend Marsha works -- from time to time. But I do not mention Marsha's name. In fact, I do not know what name she uses when working. I sense a different atmosphere, a helpful setting. The Madam indicates that yes they are seeking several 'girls' now. And to mail a picture and letter stating my interest or simply prepare the items and bring them with me, along with appropriate brothel type clothing.

In several days, I mail my picture and letter expressing my interest and saying that I will telephone soon.

Finally, I telephone and talk again with the Madam. She tells me to get on a bus, when I arrive call again and someone will meet me and help me get started with the medical clinic and required work permit.

Soon, I am taking several big steps: bus trip, another telephone call to the brothel, a brief meeting with the madam, the medical clinic, and a work permit.

The Madam quickly states the house rules and policy:

$30 / day for room and board -- Your bedroom is also your work room -- Be neat -- No smoking, no drugs -- Lounge for women -- No parties, no pay -- 7 days / 24 hrs

Book $1000 , no charge for room and board -- House minimum -- 2 hrs $700, 1 hr $400, $250 / ½ hr, $150 / ¼ hr -- but you can negotiate for more. No revealing clothes, but semi-revealing clothes can be worn with prior approval / no street clothes / opaque gowns desired, hose, bra, panties, shoes with heels -- You are considered a private contractor -- I sign a contract indicating the brothel can deduct costs of room, board, and supplies from my earnings.

I tell the Madam that I am going to use the name Kitty -- and not my actual name of Betty. For several days, I will only be in the line up -- and not to meet men in the bar area The Madam wants me to become comfortable working in a brothel, wearing lingerie for hours, and having intimate sex relations with strangers.

First Day

After I receive the work permit, I need to wait for the lab results from the medical exam to be sent to the brothel. I can not work but at least I have room and board in the brothel -- free for a day or so until I can be in the line up and available for work. In fact, I can only be in my room, the exercise facilities, or the 'girls' lounge. I am not permitted to be in the lobby. This is all so new for me. I have a lot to learn about the sex industry and about providing for a man's sexual needs / wants - - but within house policy and legal limits.

I spend a lot of time in the 'girls' lounge -- talking and learning. All of the 'girls' are nicely dressed. Some are in different colored gowns with bras, panties, and shoes. Some are wearing gowns that have semi-sheer tops -- the shape of their boobs and nipples is very evident. A few 'girls' wear leather outfits that are essentially bras and panties -- ample female skin is visible.

Second Day

It is early afternoon of the second day. My work permit and medical clinic report arrive at the brothel. Now, I can be available for line ups and can be in the lobby. I wish myself luck and financial success.

I put on my brothel 'uniform'. My black opaque gown with red trim just touches my knees. One side has a slit that ends at my mid thigh. I am wearing medium height black heel shoes and thigh high black sheer hose. Thong black panties and a black bra match the gown. I think it will take a while to get use to wearing only lingerie for many hours. And I know that wearing heels for hours will hurt my feet.

I am still somewhat nervous and concerned about my first party. And being stark naked with a strange man -- -- knowing that he will probably want to fuck me within a few minutes.

I read again my notes that I made when I talked with Marsha. I consider the comments made regarding parties by the other 'girls' when I talked with them in the lounge. Some of the girls are very helpful and freely provide advice. But a few tend to keep to themselves.

I need to be successful, as I need the money. Initially this seemed like easy money -- play with a man's penis, suck his condom covered cock, then lay on your back and let him penetrate you. Wham, Bam, Thank you, Mama. But the first party is a big step for me -- a difficult step.

A bell rings indicating that available girls are to come to the lobby for a line up. I have been dressed in my brothel uniform for an hour or so. The narrow strip of cloth on the thong panties is tight on my pink treasure.

Five 'girls' answer the bell, including myself. We meet in the hallway and I look at what the others 'girls' are wearing. Two are wearing opaque gowns that stop above their knees, hose, and shoes. One is wearing a gown that has an opaque bottom but somewhat sheer on her breasts. One is wearing a leather bra, short leather pants, hose and shoes.

In several minutes, we walk - single file - into the lobby. I wonder if any one can see how nervous I am.

"Please introduce yourself, ladies." The Shift Manager says.

When it is my turn, I take one step forward and give my brothel name: "Kitty." Then I step back.

The man looks at each of us. We continue to stand, but say nothing. Finally he says: "I would like a party with Sally."

Sally smiles, she walks toward the strange man. Hand in hand, the two walk toward her room.

We walk back to the girl's lounge for talking, watching television, or read. And we wait.

Many minutes pass. The bell rings again -- another man has requested a line up.

This time six 'girls' are available. Again, I view a variety of clothing being worn: opaque and semi-opaque gowns of various lengths and colors, leather bra and shorts, a plunging neckline gown, and a short baby doll with matching panties. Sally is not in this line up -- her party is still continuing.

"Please introduce yourself, ladies." The Shift Manager says.

Again, when it is my turn I take one step forward and give my brothel name: "Kitty." Then I step back.

This man looks carefully at each of us. It seems that his eyes are touching my boobs. Then

he looks at another girl. "I would like a party with Ginger."

Again, we walk back to the 'girls' lounge. Some talk, some watch television. I start reading a book.

Minutes pass. The bell rings again -- another man has requested a line up.

This time four 'girls', including Sally and myself, are available.

The Very First Party for Kitty, with Charlie

"Please introduce yourselves, ladies." The Shift Manager says.

As I step forward, I give my brothel name: "Kitty." Then I step back into the line.

This man looks at the four of us. I can see his head move slightly as he looks at each of us, his eyes moving up and down. He seems to have looked at all of us. Looking at the Shift Manager he asks. "About a month ago, I had a party with Cherry. Is she here now?"

"No, I am sorry, Cherry is not here this week." The Shift Manager says, and adds, "We have several other girls that are having parties now. Would you like to wait?"

"No, I don't have the time." He looks at each of us again. He almost seems to be undressing me with his eyes.

Finally he says: "I will select, Kitty."

I feel my body getting somewhat tense. Possibly my first party will soon happen. I smile and walk toward the man. He doesn't say anything as I lead him toward my room. We past several closed door. Both of us hear the unmistakable sounds of sex -- -- male and female voices saying positive words, saying words seldom said to a person of the opposite sex. And the sound of a squeaking bed.

Inside my bedroom, he says: "Sounds like a lot of sexual fun is taking place back there."

"You want sexual fun?" I ask, and smile.

"Yes -- for me and my constant companions. You can call me Charlie. I like your name, Kitty."

"Thank you. And thank you for picking me." I say.

"The name Kitty reminds me of Pussy. I am interested in seeing and feeling yours." Charlie says. And adds: "You look wonderful to me -- especially after driving my truck in San Francisco traffic and then to here.

I smile and laugh slightly. "Where are you headed?"

"I am traveling East on the Interstate -- hope to be in Chicago tomorrow night." Charlie says.

"I have not seen you before. Are you new here?" Charlie asks.

"Yes. What would you like to do during your party?" I ask.

I certainly did not want Charlie to know that this would possibly be my first brothel party. Or that it has been a long time since I have been intimate with a man.

Behind the closed door we negotiate what he wants and the cost. I ask for more then the house minimum for a thirty minute party but he refuses. Somehow he knows the minimum and that is all he is going to pay. I accept: $250. Long ago, I learned that part of a loaf of bread is much better then nothing. Also I am well aware that the 'girls' sitting in the lounge and watching television would be pleased to have a party and the money.

Charlie drops his pants and underpants. His flaccid penis is slightly larger then I expected.

It has been many, many months since I touched a man's penis but I closely examine him looking for any signs of diseases that I have seen pictured in the brothel's medical book. I can feel his penis starting to harden slightly in my hand.

"Your hand on my cock feels good. And I know that you are looking closely at my cock. I like exposing myself to you. Check out my balls, Baby."

"I look at his hair covered balls and gently touch them."

"You will like my hard rod in your cunt and my balls bouncing off your ass when I am fucking you." Charlie says.

I look at him and only smile.

After my manhood equipment exam is completed, I take his money and start to leave the room to book the party. He is standing, still exposed.

"Hurry back, Kitty. I will be waiting. My friend and his two buddies will JUST HANG ON till you come back. We want some fun." Charlie says, as he waves his penis at me. And laughs loudly.

It was easy for me to notice that Charlie emphasized the words: ".. Just Hang On .."

I know that the first step -- for me -- is hard. I search for another word, 'difficult'. Yes 'difficult' is a much better word then 'hard'. This is my first party. Having already seen Charlie's large flaccid penis I have some insight into what will soon happen between my legs. Will my cylinder be large enough? I definitely recall Marsha's comment that penetration of a large erect cock into a woman's cunt can really hurt. And it has been a long time since my cunt had a warm blood-filled visitor.

In several minutes, I return. Charlie is completely naked and sitting on a towel on a chair in the corner of the room. His penis looks even larger then just a few minutes ago.

He smiles, and says: "Please stand in front of me. And strip."

Slowly, I pull the black opaque gown with red trim over my head and toss it on the bed. Next comes the thigh high hose and shoes. I reach around my back and unhook my bra. As the bra straps slide off my arms, Charlie catches the bra and looks at the label.

"That is nice -- about what I thought, 36 C. Lots for me to suck and handle." Charlie says. And adds, "Take your panties off and spread your legs. I want to see your pussy, Kitty."

Charlie laughs. Then repeats his comment: "I want to see your pussy, Kitty."

I am standing -- stark naked in front of a stranger. I wonder if he can sense that this is the first brothel party I have ever had.

"You have a very nice pussy, Kitty. In a few minutes, I am going to enjoy being in you. Deep inside you. You want a real man to be fucking you with his large and hard cock?"

"Yes. I want your cock inside me and I want a real man to fuck me." I replied.

"Do you like to be fucked slow and easy or fast and hard?"

"Some of both." I said.

He pulls a plastic glove from its box and puts it on his right hand. Then he pulls me toward him and touches my sex with his hand. Several of his fingers began to rub my lower lips, then he puts a finger inside me. I am finger fucked, briefly.

Charlie pulls out of my cunt and says: "Get on your knees and play with my penis and fondle my balls. Get me hard, baby. Then I want a nice blow job."

As I handled his penis and balls, Charlie bends toward me -- his hands cupped. He squeezes one breast. Then pinches and pulls the nipple of my other breast. He switches.

Both nipples get rolled between two fingers. My nipples enlarge and become hard.

"I like seeing a woman's nipples get hard. Like a very little miniature penis."

I only smile.

I have a mental image when I was growing up on a farm of milking a cow. When my Dad was not watching, sometimes my brother and I would aim the cow's teats and try to squirt some cow's milk on each other. My mounds of female flesh are dry but Charlie certainly is enjoying squeezing and playing with my breasts and nipples.

I continue stroking Charlie's manhood. I wonder if my vagina will be able to take him inside my body. I can see his penis growing as my fingers stroke the head, rim, and shaft. Fingers on my other hand are playing with his balls. His cock is hard and long. Enormous.

"Get me dressed, Kitty. I want a nice blow job before I fuck your cunt. Use one of the extra large condoms." Charlie says.

Charlie is still sitting in the chair, I am on my knees and between his legs. I open a large condom and roll it down his erection with my fingers.

"When I had my party with Cherry, she rolled the condom down using her mouth and lips. That woman can suck and she loves to be fucked. Cherry. That is an interesting name for a gal in a brothel. I really enjoyed seeing the pink cherry between her legs. But it was much more fun to lick and suck her cherry." Charlie said.

Charlie added: "Do you like to have your cherry licked and sucked, Kitty?"

"Yes. But only if the gentlemen is using a dental dam. That is the house policy."

I opened my mouth and press down on his condom covered cock rim. Slowly, ever so slowly, more of his shaft enters my mouth. I started moving my head out, and then in. Again and again. I could easily feel Charlie's cock growing in my mouth. Frequently, on going in toward his pubic hair, he pushes my head forward. I almost gag several times. Even now, when his cock is still somewhat small, I can not touch his thick pubic hair.

"Suck it, Baby. Suck me harder and faster. Give my friend some pleasure. Then my friend will give your cunt lots of pleasure." Charlie said. And added: "Stroke, lick and suck my balls."

For several more minutes, I continue the blow job and focus my attention on his cock head and part of his shaft. His balls receive the pleasure he wants. Stroke shaft and balls. Lick shaft and balls. Suck shaft and balls. I can only think about one word: ENORMOUS!

Finally Charlie said. "OK. It is time for you to get fucked. Lay on the bed in the missionary position. Put your ass on that firm pillow and spread your legs wide."

As I got up and move away, I look at Charlie's enormous erect cock. While I have not seen too many cocks, his is much thicker and longer then my ex-spouse's cock.

Very soon, I am on my back on the bed. My ass is elevated with a firm pillow. Charlie gets between my legs and pushes them apart. I could easily see his enormous condom covered cock pointing at my cunt. He put some lubricant on my pussy lips and on the condom. For a minute or so he looks at my body.

"You have nice large breasts and teats, Kitty. And your stomach is almost flat. I will really enjoy fucking you cunt." Charlie says.

"I appreciate you comment about my breasts and flat stomach."

He moves forward and mounts me -- my pussy lips were easily spread. Inch my inch, I could feel his cock penetrating my body. Never were my legs spread this far apart. Never was my tunnel spread as wide or penetrated as deep.

He is starting to pump my cunt -- -- at a depth never before reached by my ex-spouse. Since my separation and divorce, only my vibrating latex penis shaped dildo has penetrated my cunt -- and only a few times each month. And I can control the dildo. But I really can not control Charlie or control Charlie's ENORMOUS COCK.

Charlie continues to fuck me hard but bends over me. He cups and squeezes one breast. My teat is rolled between two of his large fingers. His mouth is over the areola of my other breast -- that nipple is sucked into his mouth, repeatedly. My nipples respond.

The deep penetration seems to be even deeper. My cunt is spread wide. Charlie thrusts, pumps, rams, and pounds my cunt. I wonder if my cunt will recover. Will I ever recover?

"Oh, Baby. I love having my cock in your cunt. Your cunt is nice and tight. Feels wonderful being inside you."

I smile, and say: "Thank you. I am glad that you are enjoying yourself."

"I am, Baby. I am."

Many minutes of our party remain. I am always on my back in the missionary position. But Charlie put my legs in just about every possible position. One leg on the bed with a leg over his shoulder. Both legs on the same shoulder. A leg on each shoulder. My legs almost doubled over with my knees close to my breasts. One leg touching a breast, the other on the bed.

"Do you like my cock ramming and pounding your cunt?"

"Yes. I like you penetrating my body."

"Do you feel like a woman. A woman who is getting a wonderful fucking."

"Yes. Yes. But could you go a little slower?" I ask.

Charlie slows down slightly -- but only for a very brief period of time.

During all of the leg movements, Charlie continues to fuck me hard and fast. My cunt is pounded like it had never been pounded before. My legs were in positions seldom used by my ex-spouse.

Again, Charlie bends over my body and roughly plays with one breast and its nipple. The nipple of my other breast is sucked repeatedly. Like a piston rod operates in a well lubricated cylinder, his rod operates in my cylinder -- -- in as deep as possible, then almost out. In again, and almost out. I wonder if this man is ever going to run out of energy. He is in excellent physical shape. His ENORMOUS COCK pounds my cunt -- repeatedly.