A Nevada Brothel - My Initial Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced at the timer -- about five minutes to go and the party would be over.

"Would you like me to hold off on my ejaculation and extend this party?" Charlie asks.

"No. That would not be necessary. Just pump my cunt a little longer. I can feel you getting slightly larger. I want you to come soon." I reply.

I turned down the opportunity to make some additional money.

Again and again, Charlie pounds and rams his ENORMOUS COCK deep into my cunt. I know that my cunt will be sore. I think that I may never walk again.

Charlie is vigorously moving his MAMMOTH ROD in and almost out of my cylinder. I feel him get slightly larger. Finally, his cock seems to explode and shots cum into the tip of the large condom.

He appears to be drained and collapses on to me. His weight pushes me into the bed. Then he rolls off me -- the timer rings. Our party is over.

Slowly, I get out of bed, get my lingerie and go into the adjoining small bathroom. As I return to my room, Charlie is just finishing dressing. He hands me a tip, we leave my bedroom. Charlie has his hand on my ass as we walk in the long hallway toward the brothel lobby. Once again, we hear some sounds bring made of unmistakable sex behind a closed door.

I think that is Cherry's room. I am not certain but I believe I hear and recognize her voice. I glance at Charlie -- he does not make any comments. He does not ask about Cherry. We enter the lobby, Charlie still has his hand on my ass.

"See you again, Kitty. Thank you for the pleasures. I am headed East on the Interstate."

"You are welcome. Thank you for selecting me." I reply.

After the party was over, I told the Shift Manager about Charlie's ENORMOUS COCK and the fact that it hurt like hell when he penetrated me.

"Yes, I know. Cherry had a party with him several weeks ago; her cunt was sore for a day or so. She knew that Charlie was coming and was perfectly happy to extend her party with another man until Charlie picked the girl and had his party. She had me to say that she was not here this week. Charlie is a regular customer, often he has a party with a new 'girl' or a 'girl' he has not seen before. Other 'girls' have told me about his large cock, you are not the first woman to experience his fucking. His hard fucking and rapid ramming."

I got some ice in a plastic bag, go back to my room, undress, and lay down on my bed. The plastic bag with the ice was between my legs. I was too sore and tired from Charlie's cunt pounding to change the sheets. The smell of female and male sex lingers in the room. The odor of female and male sweat lingers in the room.

The bell rings indicating another man is in the lobby but the Shift Manager had excused me from answering any call until I was feeling better.

For the half hour party with Charlie, the minimum house rate was $250. I got fifty percent of that or a gross of $125 for thirty minutes of work. That was satisfactory but I certainly needed to have many more parties. I wondered how long my cunt could take similar poundings.

After several hours of recovering, I respond to the ringing bell for the next customer.

There are six in the line up. As before, I step forward and give my name. Then step back.

This man says: "I will have a party with Candy.

I go into the kitchen and eat the prepared evening meal. I am still sore, sitting hurts. I go back to my room and lay down on my bed. I still do not change the sheets. Sleep comes easily.

The bell rings again. Quickly I get up and slip on my brothel uniform.

There are eight 'girls' in this line up. As before, I step forward and give my name. Then step back.

This man takes his time. It appears that he is mentally undressing each of us and looking at our breasts and cunts. But that is understandable, a man is at a brothel for pure physical sex. And that means breasts and cunts.

At last he speaks: "I will have a party with the third girl on the left side. I am sorry, I forgot her name."

Krystal steps forward and smiles.

It is almost 11:00 pm. I go to my room and change the sheets. Then undress, use the bathroom, and climb into bed. Sleep soon comes.

The bell rings again. I look at my clock -- it is 1:15 am. Quickly I get up and slip on my brothel working clothes. But instead of the black opaque gown that I was wearing earlier, I put on a red opaque gown trimmed in black.

This time there are five girls in the line up. A few are having parties, one or two have been excused from answering the bell.

A Party for Kitty, with Fred

As before, when it is my turn I step forward and give my name. Then step back.

This man looks us over for a few minutes. Then says: "I will have a party with the woman wearing the red gown."

It takes me a moment to realize that I am the only 'girl' wearing a red gown. I step forward and lead him to my room.

It is late, I am tired, and still waking up. My cunt is somewhat sore from the early pounding it got from Charlie. But I am recovering. My cunt is recovering.

Once in the room, the man introduces himself: "I'm Fred, a truck driver and I only have time for a thirty minute party -- need to be in San Francisco in the morning."

"I will pay the house minimum of $250 for the half hour. I want to play with your breasts and cunt, have a brief hand job, a blow job, then intercourse in the cow girl position. Possibly missionary, also.

"Yes. That is satisfactory with me." I say.

"I have been driving cross country and have not had any ass for several days. You look good in red."

"I am glad that I am wearing my red gown."

"But soon you will be wearing only skin." Fred grins and laughs softly.

"You must like looking at a woman's ass." I smile.

Fred drops his pants and underpants. I handle and closely look at his penis, balls and surrounding area. At least his manhood is smaller then Charlie's manhood. But now it is flaccid. I don't know what it will be like when he has an erection. But I know that I will soon find out.

"If you had rejected my offer, I would have had some coffee at the bar then driven on to the next brothel. It is only about 45 minutes West of here. Actually even less time. At night, a truck driver can really travel many miles on the Interstate Highway."

As he hands me the money with one hand, his other hand rubs my breast. Then his hand drops down and rubs my ass. I smile at him. He returns the smile.

"Hurry back, Kitty. My constant companions and I will be waiting."

I look at Fred and his companions. I smile again. His companion is slightly erect.

After booking the party with the Shift Manager, I return to my room. Fred is sitting on a towel on the chair in the corner. His legs are spread. He is naked. In my mind, I see Charlie and his enormous cock.

I walk over and stand by Fred.

"Turn your back toward me, pull the gown up to your waist, spread your legs, and bend over. Since I first saw you in the red gown, I have wanted to see your pink treasure and your nice rounded ass."

"You like looking at a woman's ass." I ask.

"I like and enjoy looking at women. Dressed women are OK. But partially naked women are better. But stark naked women are the best -- especially if they have their legs spread and I can look, smell, taste, and touch their pussy. Then fuck their pussy."

I smile, and reply: "That pretty much says it all."

I assume the requested position. My ass is toward him. Very quickly, Fred moves forward and is rubbing my pussy lips through the fabric of my thong panties with several of his fingers. He pulls a strip of sheer cloth away from my pussy lips and penetrates my body. My finger fucking starts, he is wearing a plastic glove.

"Your cunt feels tight. Believe I will enjoy fucking you later, with my cock."

I get finger fucked for a few minutes.

Then Fred says: "Stand up and face me. Please strip completely but leave one thigh high hose on. I enjoy the contrast between a woman's bare leg and her hose covered leg."

He looks at me as I pull the red gown over my head and toss it on the bed. The shoes are removed, one black thigh high hose is removed. I think that it is a little easier stripping this time.

I can see his penis is responding. I walk toward him, and ask: "Would you like to finish undressing me."

Fred reaches up and unhooks my bra, then tosses it on the bed. He rubs my cunt again through the fabric of my thong panties. Then pulls my panties over my hips, they slide off my legs. Fred picks them up and smells them. Using his finger, he pushes part of the thong panties past my pussy lips and into my cunt. I have a strange feeling in my cunt with part of my thong panties sticking several inches inside my body.

"Please sit on my legs, Kitty."

I face Fred, spread my legs, and sit on both of his legs. Gradually he moves his legs apart. I feel my legs being pushed apart and know that my sex is gradually becoming completely available. He pulls the panties out of my cunt and smells them again, Then tosses them on the bed.

"I like a woman in this position. Almost her entire body is available for touching and fondling. Please play with my penis and balls as I rub your body."

As Marsha told me by telephone, working at a brothel as a 'girl' is a service business. A sex service business. Provide the man what he wants, but within the law and house policy. The Madam never said anything about panties inside a cunt.

With fingers of one hand I am fondling his penis, my other fingers are stroking his balls. Fred has a hand on each of my thighs -- one is rubbing the hose, the other is rubbing bare flesh. But soon Fred is cupping his hands and fondling both of my breasts. He continues the fondling of one breast, fingers of his other hand are rubbing my pussy lips. He pushes a finger past my pussy lips and finger fucks me.

"Enough play time. Let's get on the bed and you can give me a blow job. I want to lay down and be very relaxed while you provide pleasure."

As we step toward the bed, Fred puts his hand on my ass. I feel the top of my crack being slightly separated by a finger.

Fred gets on the bed. His head elevated by two firm pillows. His legs are spread, his bare cock is pointing slightly upward. Fred pulls my head toward his mouth.

He whispers: "I will give you an extra fifty if you provide me with a bare cock blow job."

"I am sorry, Fred. A condom is required."

"I know. Get me dressed and suck me. Then I will penetrate your pussy -- Kitty."

Fred laughs. And says: "pussy -- Kitty."

I only smile. Then open a condom and unroll it using my fingers. I kneel down, my head close to his manhood.

"Please move a little Kitty. I want to be able to finger fuck you while you suck me."

I move and spread my legs. As I open my mouth and start sucking his penis head I feel his finger playing with my clitoris. Then he pushes his finger past my pussy lips and finger fucks me. At least he is still wearing the plastic glove.

I move my head slightly, most of his shaft is in my mouth. As I move back, part of his shaft is exposed. Again, his cock almost completely disappears in my mouth, then is exposed. Again and again, I suck his condom covered cock. But his cock head is always in my mouth.

As I am sucking, I feel my cunt being penetrated -- by a second finger. Cock sucking and two finger fucking continue for several more minutes.

"Let's have some serious sex. Please get on me, Kitty. Cowgirl position."

I spread my legs and get on Fred's saddle. His hard horn is pointing directly toward the ceiling, My cunt is several inches above his manhood. Using my hand, I guide his horn past my pussy lips and into my cylinder. I completely lower my body. Neatly trimmed pussy hair touches his pubic hair.

Fred's cock is large -- -- but I am thankful that Fred's cock is smaller then Charlie's cock.

Fred smiles, and says: "I enjoy watching my cock disappear into a cunt, then reappear. Ride me hard, Kitty. Ride me hard, cowgirl. I want to see your boobs bounce around."

I move my body up and down. I can easily feel his condom covered cock rub the sides of my cylinder. My breasts swing and sway as I move. Fred's eyes make the round trip many times -- from female - male pubic hair to bouncing breasts.

"You said you are a truck driver. Correct?"

"Yes."

"When your cock -- a stationary piston rod -- rubs my moving lubricated cylinder it is sort of like a moving piston rod in a lubricated cylinder of an engine. But just the reverse."

Fred takes a moment to think about my statement.

Then he says: "Yes. I drive a truck to make my living. The piston rods in the engine are moving in well lubricated cylinders.

Fred adds: "Guess that is like the missionary position when the woman is on her back and really does not move her cylinder very much. Since I want to relax and not move my rod, you have to move your lubricated cylinder."

"I really do not know that much about engines, but I thought my statement was correct." I say.

"Pleasure me, Kitty. Increase your engine speed. Get your lubricated cylinder moving faster on my stationary rod."

My breasts swing and sway even more as I move up and down on Fred's stationary rod. I have increased my engine speed. My legs start to hurt, but I continue pleasuring Fred's rod.

"Faster, cowgirl. Bend down toward me -- -- I want to play with your breasts while you ride in my saddle."

As I bend down, Fred cups his hands. And plays, squeezes and pinches both of my breasts. I move my lubricated cylinder faster on his stationary hard rod. My legs continue to hurt.

"Bend down further. I want to lick and suck your teats. I appreciate your ample breasts."

"Thank you. I am pleased that you like my breasts."

Again, I do as requested. My areolas and teats provide pleasure for Fred. My teats firm.

But I continue to stay in the saddle while riding his hard horn. While his shaft is both covered and exposed as I move up and down, Fred's cock head is always inside my body. At last, I feel Fred's cock increase slightly in size. Then explode -- cum shots into the tip of the condom. Fred has been pleasured and serviced.

As we separate, the timer rings indicating that party time is almost over. I put on my brothel uniform. Fred takes a very quick shower, then dresses. He hands me a nice tip.

"Thanks for the party, Kitty. Yes, your tight cunt gave my cock lots of pleasure. But now it is time for me to drive West."

"You are welcome. Thank you for selecting me."

Fred laughs, and says: "You should thank Charlie, he is also a truck driver. He is one of my buddies. We had coffee and a bite to eat at a truck stop in Nebraska. He told me he had a wonderful party with you. Actually he said he really gave you an excellent fucking. I have seen him naked in a locker room. Even when Charlie is not sexually active his penis is enormous."

"But I guess your cunt had the capacity to stretch large enough to take all of Charlie's cock.

I smiled and softly laughed: "Yes. His rod is probably the size of a piston rod in his truck engine."

Fred laughed. "I need to say good by. He got on his knees -- -- kissing and licking my pussy through the fabric of my thong panties."

We walked to the lobby, Fred squeezed my hand and hugged me. Then left. Looking through the brothel window, I saw lights come on a tractor trailer truck. I heard the engine come alive. As Fred drove away, I imagined the piston rods moving up and down in well lubricated cylinders. The rods were doing the work, the cylinders did not move.

My legs were hurting.

I told the Shift Manager that I needed to sleep and was excused from making any more line ups until after breakfast. Back in my room, I could still smell the scent of female and male sex -- and the odor of female and male sweat. I changed the sheets on the bed and took a shower.

Once in bed, I thought about my financial situation. I have completed two parties -- billed $500 and will gross $250 less the cost of the brothel room and board. And I had two tips from Charlie and Fred. About $35 per hour -- if I considered an eight hour work day, better then working an hourly job at a big box discount store or being a waitress at a restaurant for a few dollars an hour plus tips.

I had stripped, sucked and been fondled and fucked for about one hour. But I did not have an orgasm. I was horny after Charlie but my cunt was sore. Now, after Fred, I am horny.

I reach for my personal friend and a small bottle of lubricant. Quickly, I rub my cunt with the lubricant and push the dildo -- a latex penis with balls -- into my cunt. I am rubbing my clitoris with fingers of one hand. I turn the switch of my penis vibrator to the high speed position. Quickly, with my other hand, I push my latex friend past my pussy lips and deep into my cunt. I pull it partway out, then push my latex friend inside me. I continue rubbing my clitoris. Again and again -- I pleasure all of my pink treasure between the juncture of my legs.

My body starts to quiver. I move the vibrator in and almost out -- I rub my clitoris even more vigorously. My body begins to shake. Finally, deep inside my body a wave of motion develops. And spreads through my entire body.

With my help, my latex friend continues to vibrate and deeply penetrate and explore my body. I continue rubbing my clitoris, vigorously. A second, but smaller wave of motion, moves through my body. I have pleasured myself, my orgasm was nice. I am pleased and satisfied.

Sleep soon comes.

Soon after my breakfast, the bell rang indicating a man wants a party.

Ten girls gathered in the hallway and walked single file into the lobby.

"Ladies, we have two gentlemen. They came together, but each wants a separate party. The gentlemen sitting by the window will select first. Please introduce yourself." The Madam said.

When my turn came, I stepped forward, introduced myself, then stepped back.

For several minutes, as we stood in the line up, both men looked us over.

The first man spoke: "I would like a party with Lisa."

The second man said: "That is OK, Mike. My first choice is Becky."

Lisa and Becky smile and walk toward the man who selected her.

I went to the 'girl's' lounge and watched television and read the newspaper.

Over the next several hours, I was in four different line ups ranging in size from six to eleven

'girls'. But no man selected me for a party. As my friend Marsha told me by telephone, there is a lot of waiting and down time. In the 'girl's' lounge, I continue reading my book.

It was about fifteen minutes past noon, my first full day of being a 'girl' at a brothel was almost completed. The bell rang indicating that a man wanted a line up. This time there were six 'girls' in the line up.

A Party for Kitty, with Paul

As previously done, when it was my turn I stepped forward and gave my name. Then stepped back to the line up.

About a minute passed, the young man said: "I would like a party with the woman wearing the black opaque gown, Kitty."

I smiled as I walked toward him, then lead him toward my room. As we passed a closed door, the unmistakable sounds of sex.

"I'm Paul. I just drove down from Idaho to celebrate my birthday with a real quick fuck and a few other pleasures."

"I believe you would enjoy a longer party." I replied, and add: "What would you like to do."

"Yeh, I'm 25 today. My wife and I are on vacation -- -- she is at the motel, probably watching television. But I wanted a brothel experience. You appeared to be one of the older 'girls' in the line up and probably the one with the most experience. That is why I picked you."

I briefly thought about Paul's comment that his wife was in a motel -- -- and my experience years ago when I was in a motel waiting while my husband was at a brothel being sexually

entertained. I wondered if Paul's wife -- sometime in the future -- would be in a brothel line up and be selected. Then strip for a stranger and be intimate. Very intimate.