A Nevada Brothel - My Initial Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought about Paul's words: "older 'girl', most experience". Apparently he does not realize that I am new in the brothel business. But he does not need to know. I am in a legal business in Nevada providing for the sexual needs of men.

"What about our party?" I ask.

"Sorry. I only have enough money for thirty minutes -- the house minimum of $250. I would like to take some pictures -- just of your bare cunt and breasts. After you get me hard with a blow job, I want to fuck you -- rear entry, then cow girl."

"I would want some additional money for pictures. Only of my cunt and breasts. No face." I suggest. "And I will have my face and shoulders covered with a towel. And we will use a condom."

"Yes. You have an attractive face -- -- but I understand why you do not want me to take a picture of your face. Pictures of just your cunt and breasts. I saw the sign by the front door indicating that a latex condom was required. I have a latex female condom for you to use."

As Paul stands, I say: "I need to check your dick."

"Please undress me."

Quickly, I unzip Paul's pants and push his pants and underpants off his hips with one motion. Both fall to the floor. I get on my knees -- -- my exam of his penis, balls, and surrounding area is thorough.

"Like what you see?" Paul asks.

"Yes. I am satisfied."

I take his money, leave the room, and book our party. When I return, Paul is sitting in the corner chair, completely naked.

"You got back just in time, Kitty. I need to urinate -- -- I want you to hold my penis and direct my stream into the pot."

We walk into the small bathroom. Paul is completely naked, I am wearing my brothel uniform. Both of us look at our reflections in the large bathroom mirror, located above the wash basin and the toilet.

"If my stream does not enter the toilet, it is your fault." Paul says.

I hold Paul's penis. In moments, I feel his stream flowing through his cylinder. His urine stream hits the water in the toilet bowl -- none splashes on to the floor. I did not even do this intimate personal thing for my ex-husband during the years we were married. But, as Marsha said, this is a sexual service business. I have taken another step in this pleasure business.

Both of us watch our reflections in the mirror. But I focus most of my attention on the reflection of the delivery end of Paul's hose. After shaking off a few drops, we walk back into the bedroom. Paul sits down.

"Please face me and strip completely."

I stand about five feet away from him. Quickly I pull the black gown over my head and toss it on the bed. Next I unhook my bra -- it slides off my arms and falls to the floor. In one motion, I push my thong panties over my hips, they fall to the floor.

I am wearing only my thigh high black hose and shoes. I spread my legs and ask: "Like what you see?"

"Yes. I like looking at your boobs and your cunt. Please walk around a little."

As I walk around the room, practically naked, I twist and turn my body. Sometimes my ass is toward him. At other times, I am facing him. Pleasuring a man seems to becoming easier. Possibly I am starting to enjoy exposing my naked body to a man -- knowing that he will be penetrating my cunt a few minutes later.

"Your breasts and ass are extremely nice -- lots to handle. Please come here." Paul requests.

I do as he requests. He bends over and removes both shoes. Then, one by one, he unrolls my thigh high hose. Gradually, he moves both of his hands up on the inside of my legs. He touches and plays with my sex. He gently pulls my trimmed pubic hair. His fingers stroke my pussy lips. Except for some jewelry, I am stark naked.

"Let's get on the bed. You can give me a brief hand job -- -- then a blow job."

Paul is on the bed, his head on several firm pillows. I bend over his body and rub some lubricant on his penis. After just a minute or so of fondling his penis and balls, Paul's penis has grown into a large hard cock. I open a male condom and roll it partway down his erection with my mouth. My fingers complete the unrolling. His hard cock is dressed and ready for a blow job.

Paul is completely relaxed as I start the blow job. I open my mouth, his cock passes over my lips. Initially, I focus on sucking his cock rim, then gradually take more of his shaft into my mouth. But his cock is too long, I can only take part of his manhood. I pull partway out, then lower my head again. My fingers play with his balls, I rub the skin where the base of his penis meets his balls. Again and again, my head bobs up and down on his erection.

"Yes. Yes, Kitty. You really know how to please me. Please continue."

I continue my head bobbing. After several minutes, Paul says: Let me fuck you -- rear entry position. Please stand up."

I assume the position. My face and breasts are touching the bed. My legs are spread, my ass is up in the air. Paul's legs touch my legs, I can easily feel his condom covered cock rubbing my ass. But I remember Marsha's advice. I reach between my legs and touch Paul's balls. My fingers touch the base of his cock and search for the rim on the open end of the condom. Paul's cock is still dressed.

Both of his hands are holding my hips. He moves forward, his cock head pushes on my pussy lips. His penetration starts. Gradually, he enters me, slowly. The initial penetration is deep. He pulls partway out, then penetrates my moist cylinder even deeper. While he started slowly, soon he is ramming and thrusting my cunt fast. Then even faster. It seems that men like to pound cunts.

Just as I am starting to have some pleasure from his penetrations, Paul pulls completely out.

"Let's go to the cow girl position." He says, as he pulls off the male condom.

Paul reaches for his pants and pulls out an unopened package and hands it to me. I open the package and pull out a female condom.

"I like to have a bare cock when I am fucking a woman. It is much more pleasurable then wearing a male condom. Please insert it in you body as I watch.

I am a little surprised. Paul wants me to insert a female condom into my body while he watches. This seems like a very intimate thing. Then I relax. I recall Marsha's words about service and giving a man the pleasure he wants. After all, I put a male condom on his cock and gave him a blow job. And he just fucked me in the rear entry position. Those things are very intimate.

I spread my legs and push the closed end of the female condom past my pussy lips and inside my cylinder. Paul watches me closely. He seems to be enjoying this pleasure.

"The female condom is in as far as I can push it." I say.

"That is OK. My cock will push it in further." Paul replies, and smiles. Or is it a grin?

Paul is on the bed his head elevated. His bare cock is pointing directly at the ceiling. I move above his saddle, my cunt positioned several inches above his erection. With my hand, I guide his cock past the rim of the female condom, past my pussy lips, and into my cunt. Deep into my cunt. His cock feels very good in my cunt.

"Ride me, Kitty. Ride my horn. Up and down. I want to see our pubic hair touch. Then I want to see part of my shaft. Get moving."

I lift my body up and down. I can feel his cock rubbing the inside of my cylinder, through the latex condom. Paul puts on a plastic glove -- then reaches down, his fingers start rubbing my clitoris. I continue my ride on his horn. My legs start to hurt, but I stay in his saddle and ride him.

"Faster, Kitty. I want to see your breasts swing and sway. Give my cock pleasure with your pussy. Faster."

My legs continue to hurt. But his cock continues to be pleasured. Paul's eyes are almost always looking at my bouncing boobs.

Play with your breasts, Baby. Rub your breasts. Pinch and pull your teats."

I enjoy playing with my mounds of female flesh as my cunt gets rubbed by his erect manhood. I continue riding. Paul looks primarily at my breasts as they swing and sway. But he also looks at his cock shaft as it disappears and reappears. But the cock head is always inside my body.

"Your breasts are beautiful. I love watching them bounce and sway. Please continue riding my cock, but bend down. I want to lick and suck your breasts and teats."

I move forward. Paul nurses on my dry breasts as I continue riding his hard horn.

"OK. That is probably enough. I fucked my wife this morning and may not come. Please get on your back so I can masturbate on your breasts."

I lay on my back and watch Paul remove the female condom. He climbs onto my body. His erection close to my breasts. Paul puts some baby oil on his cock and starts to play with himself.

"Cup my balls, please. Gently squeeze, then release. Squeeze, and release."

I fondle and pleasure his balls. Paul masturbates, alternating his hands. I glance at the timer -- just a few minutes before our party is over. I have been closely watching Paul give himself a hand job. I sense that Paul is ready to have his ejaculation.

"I am starting." He says.

His cock grows slightly larger. Then explodes, I see an off-white liquid shot out of his cock. Cum lands on one breast and my neck. Paul seems to be drained, even exhausted. He gets off my body and lays beside me. With his hand he rubs his cum on my breasts and teats.

Soon he is up. Paul grabs a towel from the bathroom and tosses it on to the pillow. He pulls a small digital camera from his pocket. I spread my legs. His camera is aimed at the juncture of my legs. I cover my face and shoulders with the towel. The Madam said that pictures of a girl was her decision, but no pictures that would identify the brothel.

He takes his pictures and says: "Finished."

Carefully, I peek out from the towel. I do not want him to take a picture of my face.

As the timer rings signaling the end of our party, Paul shows me the pictures he had taken of my cunt and my breasts.

"I wish my wife would let me take nude pictures of her. And even us, naked -- together."

"Those are really close up pictures. Real nice. You can see a lot of detail." I say.

"Yes. I will enjoy them. Thank you for allowing me to take pictures of your cunt and breasts. And for the many pleasures we have shared."

Paul hands me a tip and additional money for allowing him to take pictures of my pink treasure and dry but ample breasts.

"You are welcome. And thank you." I say.

We watch each other dress. I put on my brothel uniform. Paul puts on his street clothes.

"Maybe for my next birthday you will still be here." He says, he smiles. Or is it a grin?

"Maybe." I say. We both laugh.

Without saying it, we both know that our paths crossed for thirty minutes, today. Now that mutual pleasure is in the past. While our paths may cross again in the future -- sometime, somewhere -- no one knows.

Our paths may never cross again. But we have shared our lives and shared pleasures for at least thirty minutes. And I have been paid -- -- that makes me a professional in a very old profession. A business that has lasted for hundreds of years.

"That is it," said Paul. And adds, "As some would say, Wham, Bam, Thank you, Mama." He smiled and softly laughs.

We walk toward the lobby. Paul is patting my ass.

We squeeze hands and briefly hug. As Paul leaves, he turns and waves. I return his wave.

The lobby door closes. Paul is gone. I return to my room and prepare for the next brothel line up. Sometime this new gentlemen will ask for me -- and I certainly hope that I can service his needs.

My first 24 hours of actual work in a Nevada brothel are completed. I sit down at a table in my room and open my diary. It is a service business, but a very personal service business. Some emotions develop during parties.

The sex I had with my now ex-husband is like a closed book -- never to be opened, again.

A new book has been opened to the first page. There are three names on the first page: Charlie, Fred, and Paul. I want to add more names!

DIARY, August 25

Dear Diary: It is early afternoon on Thursday, I have just completed my first 24 hours at a Nevada brothel. Had three thirty minute parties with Charlie, Fred, and Paul. Billed $750, will net $375. Good for 90 minutes of sucking and fucking. Considering an 8 hour regular job, this would be about $47 per hour -- plus tips. Much better $$$ then my usual job at the discount store.

Charlie had an enormous erect cock – my cunt got hurt from his pounding. Cocks of Fred and Paul were OK. Charlie and Fred are truck drivers and know each other – Fred said Charlie recommended me. Charlie had my legs in many different position in the missionary position. Fred wanted cow girl -- after a while my legs were tired.

Paul is from Idaho, said his spouse was in a local motel – reminded me when my ex-husband had a brothel party and I stayed in a motel -- -- -- years ago. Paul entered my cunt from the rear using a male condom. Then cowgirl using a female condom. He ended up masturbating on me. Paul took some digital pictures of my cunt and breasts. I had my face and shoulders covered with a towel. I saw his pictures -- they were nice. Guess his spouse will not let him take nude pictures of her.

I was horny after Fred. Used my latex vibrator -- got a nice orgasm.

I found it difficult to be relaxed with Charlie as he was my first customer -- the first step. Fred was easier. Paul the easiest to be relaxed with -- the third step. Being completely naked with a man I just met and sucking / fucking seems to becoming easier.

I suspect the initial hard steps are over -- easy steps should now come. Months ago, my ex-husband fucked me, then left -- that was the last cock that penetrated me until today. Now, I have had three cocks in my cunt -- and I get paid.

As Marsha – my High School best friend – said there is a lot of down time in a brothel waiting for a customer / client / man. Also a lot of competition when there is a line up of 7 to 10 'girls' and only one man.

Got to go, Dear Diary. Expect to write more in a day or so. The buzzer just rang -- another gentlemen needs service, probably for his cock.

# # # #