All Comments on 'A New Assignment Pt. 07'

by sammi_jo

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Too short.

Let's not follow this infuriating fad, unless you intend to give daily updates.

lori1969lori1969almost 12 years ago
If it's good....

the author is bringing them out pretty quick, so as long as it's a good story,(which this is) i don't care how short it is. keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wtf

dude i dont even know where to start first she accepts him and then he tells her he releases her talk about a cliff hanger I hope you continue this story cause they are meant to be together

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Again, it's 'real' and that's to be commended

Although I hope you have something up your back sleeve, cos I really hope we get a happy ending here!

Look forward to the next instalment. I have faith! lol:)

sexy_bosoxgirlsexy_bosoxgirlalmost 12 years ago
good story

keep up the good work. the story is great and like other comments, I really hope there is a happy ending. I think it would be awesome to show Sam chasing Taylor. Proving to Taylor that she loves him, letting him know she wants to become a wolf like him....it should adhance her abilities.....Sam can prove to Taylor that she can be his mate and she can do what needs to be done to take care of himself. I look forward seeing where you go with the story. I didn't even mind there wasn't any sex in the story.....great job!!!

kitteh_katkitteh_katalmost 12 years ago
What the fuck?!

...

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice

I am so glad you are adding to this story I had given up. I realy like it so please keep writting.

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago
Noooo!

It can't end like this! He needs to realize that nobody can be made completely safe. She could get hit by an ambulance, or accidentally infected with HIV or hepatitis. Jerk! (Btw: I love the story!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Please tell me this not the end?! More please please make him realize that he cannot leave her now just when he has her. God I cannot wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More

I'm so hooked...please don't end it this way....

JhyrJhyrover 11 years ago
WHAT?!?!?!

You can't let the story end like this!!! :-(

There's so much story left to tell! Who or what is Sam? And the Colonel needs to have his head adjusted... "My wolf releases you." NO. Just NO.

This is gonna sound both trite *and* selfish, but I really hope that your health issues will resolve themselves in order for you to be willing/able to continue this story.

HotmessHotmessover 11 years ago
Ack!!!

You HAVE to finish it!!! Don't leave me hanging. Oh btw, this story is very well written but there are some grammar issues where Instead of first person, it's third person sometimes. Amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Omg dis amazing

Plzzzzzzzzz dint end it like dis ur killing me here their romance have not even started yet make her fight for him u have to complete it don't leave us hanging like I love ur story and wating to see what happens next please post soon ur fans are getting desperate for next chapter don't disappoint us FYI ur great !!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More Please!!

Please, please, please, continue the story. You can't leave us hanging like this. They have to find a way to be together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

what in the world ..........OMG.........more more more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nooooo this can't be the end

Not fair you can't end it like this this is a really amazing story with so much potential and the romance between them has not started yet you can't leave us like this please post soon eagerly waiting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
pleeeeeease continue this story pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase!?!? :(

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase

csweetnesscsweetnessabout 11 years ago
Please don't end like this

I will ask nicely please finish the story, I love it!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
To be continued.....

I so have to agree with everyone else who are saying to please continue this story

maxd01maxd01almost 11 years ago

A couple of things, first trying to read this in first person drove me nuts. Second it would be nice if the chapters were longer. Third even as annoying first person is to me I actually read all of the story which is saying something. It would be nice if you continued the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please continue this story...

This is a great sorry..yes there are some hiccups in how to read it: it's a great read. I hope to see the next chapter soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thats it!?

If this is the end of your story then it fucking sucks. The guy pusses out because he's afraid of her getting hurt, what a loser.

bigcat33bigcat33almost 9 years ago
come on

Oh please don't tell me this is it. This one awesome story and I like it a lot. It can't be stuck like this. She can't just have found the love of her life only to have it taken from her like this. Come on continue the story please don't leave such a cliffhanger like this. There has to be more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
MORE!!!!!!!!!

Please continue with the story. She loves him and he loves her. Make her become a wolf too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This can't end here

Please please please finish the story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dang It (Please update soon :3)

Oh my gosh, I really thought this was the last chapter since everything seemed okay...not until you threw that cliffhanger at us. Pleeeease continue the story. Don't forget about it! As you might have already assumed, I am enjoying the story so far. They're a cute couple and I personally enjoy doctor werewolf like stories (on my way to becoming a doctor myself lol). We must know what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Huh?

Huh? For sure!

TBolter2984TBolter2984about 4 years ago
More please

Oh you can't leave us hanging Sammi

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What??!! No

This is a crazy cliff hanger. What are you doing to me??!!! I need to know how there story finishes. I only just realised you wrote 2 more chapters 8 years ago. I need closure!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous