All Comments on 'A New Beginning'

by 3dipper

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
sick

Just a fanasy but sick, one I would not like to cum to pass... all that snow and ice ukkk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Useless

Utterly bland and dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Interesting

This was an interesting and different story line. True it leads to the same end that all of them do - sex, but this futuristic direction shows some new originality. I'll look forward to your future submissions. Don't make them two or three months apart like some writers do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
First Offering - Well Written But

Constructively - Original thinking and probably close to geologically what will happen but then the twisted contorted cuckolding capitulation didn't sell well - especially to the non-turned on male and husband readers - oh some sickies will love you but most normal males / husbands and wives won't relate to your male character - when thier wives and especially thier daughters are given up for the black cocks - sort of self indulgent cuckolding for a selfish cause.

Oh, you got there but not plausibly. Fantasy we like but a touch of life's reality is necessary for entertainment reasons. Better in science fiction perhaps but still negative vibes for most us.

You are talented but perhaps you know yourself better than you know this audience?

So now what? Story Continuation is your choice but the scores will go down as you will see.

Perhaps better to consider non-marital or if so cheating with eventual spousal awareness followed normally by consequence - failing that it's back inthe non-reality soup and bad comments and scores. Or 3somes, or swinging done with balance and sharing. Please think about it as we need more good authors in reasonable balanced themes where there are some good characters to applaud - no winners in yours is there! Your choice isn't it! Please consider.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
love it

the whole idea to start with was great, please don't stop

windstormywindstormyabout 19 years ago
Your story was good...

I enjoyed the build up of your climactic end. It held my attention all the way through. And I do hope you are not discouraged by those who should send their negative comment to you in a pm rather than posting them for everyone to read. Hope to read more from you.

msboy8msboy8about 19 years ago
Good Premise and good story

Not popular, but many predictions about the future aren't. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A WONDERFUL FANTASY

A wonderful and wonderfully PERVERSE fantasy!I love the thought of Mister Mgtofomo's ENVIABLE job! And the dignified and business-like way he goes about living a "sex maniac's" dream!

It is conceivable that the rich black Africans might want certain white women as their "mahawaras" -- concubines or harem girls! -- even though they were not "cooperative" with Mister Mgtofomo. In my own fantasy, however, I prefer to think that Mister Mgtofomo does ineed wield absolute power over the women's hope for their future and I greatly enjoy imagining that he continues to playfully yet fiercely exploit this power for his sexual pleasure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A TERRIFIC EROTIC TALE!

A terrific erotic tale but A NEW BEGINNING's ENDING comes too early! My imagination is enflamed by thoughts of Karen's African future.

Does she know anything about David's projected employer? The story gives no specific information except that he has MANY white mahawara -- an authentic Swahili word meaning "concubine", I have learned!

I am VERY curious about who and what awaits Karen in Africa. Most certainly she will become very well-acquainted with the African employer's black cock but what "special" tastes and fantasies might she have to indulge? Is her own initiative show of "subservience" a teasing clue?!

So I hope for "more" but whether or not there is to be any continuation of A NEW BEGINNING, I offer grateful thanks to 3DIPPER for a terrific story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A TERRIFIC EROTIC TALE

A terrific erotic tale but A NEW BEGINNING's ENDING comes too eraly! My imagination is enflamed by thoughts of Karen's African future. Does she know anything about David projected employer? The story gives no specific information about him except that he has MANY white mahawara - an authentic Swahili word for "concubine", I have learned!

I am VERY curious about who and what awaits Karen in Africa. Most certainly she will become very well acquainted with the African employer's black cock but what "special" tastes and fantasies might she have to indulge? Is her own initiative show of "subservience" a teasing clue?!

So I hope for "more" but whether or not there is to be any continuation of A NEW BEGINNING, I offer grateful thanks to 3DIPPER for a terrific erotic tale!

BazzzBazzzalmost 16 years ago
Very Creative

A very crative story. You have a great imagination coming up with such a unique way for a white woman to be with a black man.

BazzzBazzzalmost 16 years ago
Very Creative

A very crative story. You have a great imagination coming up with such a unique way for a white woman to be with a black man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

More More More........

xntrcxntrcabout 9 years ago
I Love This Story!

I love this story!

In addition to the delightfully debauched meeting between Karen and Mr. Mgtofomo, the plot enflames the reader's imagination with a limitless complex of white females opening their arms, legs and pussies to zestful black African hard-ons! As perfectly normal behavior!

Just think of the infinity of grotesque sexy incidents as countless white women HAVE TO make their bodies available to "who knows how many" black African sexual predators!

The mere thought of the goings-on at the embassy -- where throngs of white females varying in age from late teens to early forties MUST constantly offer the soft, white flesh to leanly fit and virile black men -- is a special lewd thrill!

And we're left to imagine -- if we can! -- the infinite orgy of black male - white female fornication in the "African Union"!

A New Beginning is a classicly powerful sexual fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A Masterpiece of black male-white female fantasy!

Excitement and imagination in vision of black man / white woman sexuality!

I love to imagine that the African men are extremely dark, "blacker" than African-Americans, starkly contrasting with the women of Spain, Italy, or Greece. not just the fair-skinned American, German, and English women mentioned.

Polish-American women! Thrilling to imagine them spreading their legs in spite of their racial prejudice and "Catholic" superstitions about "immorality".

I really like the idea of the white women having to do the work of impaling themselves on the black men's hard-ons! But I'm sure they'd still often find themselves being aggressively drilled by the horny African guys!

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago
Silly Person

You totally blew your suspension-of-disbelief right there. You know for a fact that the EU and USA would simply grind the formerly-tropical nations under their feet. "the African Union was now exercising it's newfound power by subjugating the inhabitants of previously powerful white nations." I get it, you have a fetish, but please don't write silly stories with ridiculous premises. You'll need magical intervention or perhaps aliens as well. Mere climate change isn't powerful enough to have this result.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous