A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just this right?" She asked. Though I didn't exactly answer her.

"Hurry up mom...it's on a ten second delay," I explained as the little light began flashing, letting us know we had only moments before the camera went off. Mom hurriedly positioned herself, looking back over her shoulder when the camera flashed. "Stay where you are, let me look...see how close we are to this one." Even if it was close...I had no intention of letting her get away just yet. "Ok, you need to move your legs a little further apart in this one. I can't quite see your pussy as well as in the old photo," I explained.

"I'm not even sure you should be looking at my pussy like that," she teased back, not really meaning it. Already, I could see the "not mom look" coming into her eyes. It was just a matter of time now, when my really horny, nasty mom...would fully emerge here, if I was lucky enough.

The more photos we took, the more aroused she became. Even making a game out of it to some extent. Keeping it naughty yes, but yet innocent for the most part between us. Sure, there was a touch here and there as I moved her about, putting her into more and more lewdly positions. But never doing anything that would cause her to lift an eyebrow at me. Stealing a glimpse now and then however, I could see how wet and slippery she was starting to get. I even had her tell me about the photos we picked through, finding some to pose against, having her explain what was happening, or what did happen after the shot was taken. It was having the desired effect on her, as I slowly moved her towards the photos I hoped I could convince her to emulate. When I was sure she was about as aroused as I could make her, without having really done anything, I made the suggestion, trying to be innocent about it when I did.

"Hey...I have an idea, and I bet it will blow Steven away too!"

"What?" Mom asked guardedly, as though sensing I was indeed up to something.

"Let's do...this one!" I said holding the photo up that showed mom and Jackie, obviously engaged in a mutual sixty-nine."

"Oh yeah sure we will!" She tried laughing it off.

"Not for real, just for pretend. We can at least get into the positions, as though we were really doing it, just to see how it looks. And then if it looks close enough, you can tease Steven with it, and explain to him later, we actually weren't doing anything."

"Except for posing in photographs together," she reminded. "Which is bad enough."

"Yeah, but can't you imagine the look on his face if he things we did?" I pressed. "Come on mom, you love blowing his mind, teasing and exciting him, and I guaranfuckingtee it...this will do it too!"

"Oh it'll do that alright. But I'm sure it'll do a lot more than simply blow his mind...more like his balls," she laughed giddily.

"Well then?" I hoped, once more jumping onto the bed, asking. "So...do you want bottom? Or top?"

**

I know damn good and well she had to be thinking the same thing I was. To be positioned that close, that intimately over one another, even if we weren't doing anything sent a flood of shivers racing up and down my spine. Not only could I clearly, and easily see the wetness within her satiny folds, but the pungent, hot aroma of her sweet smelling cunt was intoxicating, just as I knew mine had to be. And though twice she tried to convince me to 'call it' as she stated, I kept looking at the photos we'd taken, comparing them, and telling her they just didn't look convincing enough yet.

"Sorry mom...but so far, we look like those lipstick lesbians with their tongues hanging out a mile away from one another's cunts. We need to get a little more up close and personal here."

"Just how much closer and personal do you intend on the two of us getting?" She asked.

"Let's put it this way...nose close. Close enough to stick my nose in it close. At least for one shot anyway, let's see if we can really make this one look real." The thing was, even as she reluctantly agreed to do it, I had every intention of making it real...if even only for a moment.

Turning the corner – Chapter Thirteen

I had set my camera to take a picture every three seconds until I told it to do otherwise.

"Come on mom, you can do it...can you feel my nose? (Click) The camera had begun taking photos, hearing the faint little click as it took the first one.

"Yes," she responded faintly. Her voice husky, sounding almost out of breath. I knew she could see how wet I was, same as her, as I lay there looking up at her pussy, that hard little clit-cock of hers only inches away from my tongue.

(Click)

"Let me feel your nose mom," I asked once again. "Let's try and get a really good one."

(Click)

I felt her nose suddenly snuggle against the opening of my cunt, smiling as I pressed my own further into her as well. And then licked her. Softly, just grazing her clit with the tip of my tongue.

(Click)

"Oh god...Sin, no!" Mom groaned. "We...we..."

(Click)

I ran my tongue through the wet slick folds of her slit, spearing her for a moment, tasting her sweetness as she once again groaned deeply. The press of her face even more so against my own. "Lick it," I thought. "Lick it mom...lick it."

(Click)

I drew her clit into my mouth, gently sucking it now, caressing it with the flat of my tongue, feeling her shudder, and then...the soft caress of her tongue on me.

(Click)

"Oh god! Yes! Yes!" I moaned into her pussy, once again flicking out my tongue, letting it dance playfully on the floor of her clit.

(Click)

She sucked my clit into her mouth, chewing it...rolling it between her lips, panting hotly as she did. I was doing the same to her, delirious with pleasure now. The two of us emulating one another, fingers added to the mix as well, as we began to explore, tease and please.

(Click)

(Click)

(Click)

(Click)

**

We lay there afterwards side-by-side, just holding and gently caressing one another, hands gently touching. "We shouldn't have done that Sin," mom finally began. I was about to reply to that, reassuring her when I did as she continued. "But what's done is done...I can't go back now," she added sliding a finger back inside the wet opening of my cunt, once more teasing and exploring me. I was surprised at that, yet elated. "And I can't marry Steven without his knowing about this, it wouldn't be fair to him. I have to tell him about this, what we did."

"I know, and you should. We should, together. But I'm willing to bet he won't be angry with you mom, I'm sure of it in fact. And I'm also willing to bet, as long as it's presented in a way that assures him that he's still part of the equation, that it won't be something he'll feel excluded from or not a part of. But that also depends, on how you feel about it too," I added.

She knew what I meant. "And what about Danny? How do we handle that? Obviously the two of you are involved now, how will he feel about his father being involved with us? All of us?"

"As long as it IS all of us...there won't be any problem. Like I told you before mother, Danny has confided in me when the two of us have been together, how hot he thinks you are. He just hasn't shown that around you, or expressed it out of respect for you both."

"I don't know Sin, maybe he's just saying that to please you, because it excites you to hear him say it. It might be only that. I am after all twice his age, and you are far younger and prettier than I am."

"Nonsense. You are just as pretty, if not more so. So don't put yourself down. You're a beautiful attractive woman, and I'm not just saying that because you're my mother. I'm attracted to you as a woman. But...back to Danny. I know Danny, I know he's been honest and candid with me. And I think I know a way that he can prove it to you. But you're once again going to have to trust me too. And as far as Steven goes, I think we can settle that little problem tonight. And I think we can do it in such a way, that it will even be at his suggestion that we do so...so he can see."

Mom laughed. "I have a feeling you've already thought this out ahead of time haven't you?" I smiled back at her, and then reached over, slipping my fingers inside her pussy as we lay there masturbating one another to another slow, yet very satisfying orgasm.

(Click)

Approval – Chapter Fourteen

I had indeed been thinking about it, wondering how I might eventually work things around to include Steven. What happened between mother and I, had merely escalated the need to. The opportunity to do so however likewise presented itself with plans already being made the day before. Steven was planning on doing a simple barbeque out on the new patio so that he could break in the brand new barbeque he'd just purchased. After which, we had all been planning to spend some time relaxing, soaking in the hot-tub together. As Danny unfortunately had to work late again at the motel, he wouldn't be available to join us, but I had other plans as far as he was concerned anyway. His turn would come tomorrow.

Mom was a bit nervous throughout dinner, but I had repeatedly assured her that everything would turn out just fine, and to try and relax...enjoy herself in the meantime. Since we were eating outdoors, and with the hot-tub next on the agenda, I had chosen to wear a skimpy white bikini that barely contained even my medium sized breasts. I figured by putting them on display, Steven would no doubt take whatever opportunities he could manage to look at my tits, though I had also convinced mom into doing the same. She too was wearing a rather revealing bikini, and looked damn good in it. However with her breasts much larger than my own, simply moving one way or the other threatened to spill hers out, which again kept Steven plenty busy as he ogled the two of us over dinner. The fact I had noticed a rather sizable bulge appearing at one point, told me that he was indeed becoming aroused by our appearance, and would no doubt be looking forward to our hot-tubbing together. But I had a nice surprise in store for him there as well, something that mom had already agreed to go along with since it was something they had actually discussed prior to now.

I helped Steven remove the cover from the top of the tub while mom headed back inside the house to grab us a few towels. We had just finished doing that when mom returned, naked, carrying the towels out to place them on the built in rack inside the gazebo. I gave a brief knowing smile as Steven turned watching her approach, already reaching behind to undo my own bikini top. It fell down my arms just as he turned back around facing me.

"I'll ah...grab another bottle of wine and some plastic wine glasses," he explained heading off back towards the house.

"Notice the bulge?"

"I did," grinning at mom as I then slipped off my bikini bottoms, slipping down into the tub. "So this is officially now, a 'no-clothes' hot-tub," I exclaimed as mom climbed in behind me, sitting in an opposite corner so that no matter where Steven sat, he'd be sandwiched between us. I had come out earlier stashing away the manila envelope behind the tub, now placing it and its contents on top of the bar that ran along one side of the tub. Inside, I had paper-clipped a few of the photos to one another, the one's we had taken, to several of the older black and whites.

"You're sure about this?" Mom asked still a bit nervously. "That this is the best way to spring it on him?"

"Relax mom, everything's going to be just fine," I responded nodding towards the back doors as Steven came strolling out, a bottle of wine in one hand, three wine glasses in the other. He had a large fluffy towel wrapped around his waist, but it did little if anything to disguise the fact he was sporting an erection.

I purposely sat up so as to greet him as he came over towards the bar, ensuring that my breasts were exposed well above the water.

"Mind giving me a hand here? I'm a bit indisposed," he said joked holding out the glasses towards me. Ignoring them, I reached out, pulling on his towel instead as it fell away. His hard stiff dick pointing in my direction as he stood there in surprise looking at me, and then at mother.

"That what you had in mind?" I teased, finally accepting the glasses from him putting those down on the bar-top.

"Not at the time, but I certainly do now!" He joked back, once more looking towards mom for any sign of disapproval here. Obviously there was none as she laughed, already pouring some wine into the glasses as Steven walked around, climbing the few short steps before settling down into the tub with us. Passing out the glasses, I soon raised mine.

"A toast!" I proclaimed. "To New Beginnings!"

"To New beginnings!" Both mom and Steven replied, and though our glasses certainly didn't clink, we touched them together anyway, sipping afterwards.

"What's this?" Steven asked, only then spotting the rather thick manila envelope sitting on the bar top, already reaching for it to see what was inside.

"Sin and I discovered these while we were finishing up with her bedroom today," mom spoke as the two of us slid over closer to him in order to see as he did. I had purposely placed the older, more explicit photos on top, with the one's we'd done, and which were paper clipped on the bottom. Steven's eyes bulged the moment he saw the first one, immediately looking up, his mouth open. "She's known now for a while," mom continued, "No surprise she figured it out." And then Steven spoke finding his voice.

"And...you're ok with this?" He asked once again staring at the photos, starting to thumb through them one by one...no doubt remembering.

"What do you think?" I asked reaching over beneath the water, my hand suddenly wrapping itself around his blood-engorged cock. "I think it's fucking hot as hell. Always figured the four of you were pretty close, even back then. And now I can see why," I grinned wickedly. Steven looked over towards mom, and then down through the water at my hand as I continued to playfully fondle him.

"We ah...thought we'd surprise you with something," mom said a bit sheepishly just as Steven discovered the first set of paper clipped photos, the one where mom and I were kneeling down looking back over our shoulders at the camera, winking...pussies winking as we did.

"Look familiar?" I asked. "I thought that was a really hot, sexy photo of mom and Jackie, so I told her I wanted to pose us in one just like it. I have to tell you Steven, she was very reluctant to do so, until I convinced her you'd enjoy seeing it...seeing us. I think, by the feel of this, that you do right? Unless of course I'm mistaken here."

"Ah no. I'm just pleasantly surprised is all. So...you knew?"

"Let's just say I suspected. But seeing these more or less confirmed all that," I continued to grin.

"And you're...you're ok with all this? Really?"

I continued to fondle his cock by way of an answer, "Oh hell yes...and so's mom," I said winking at her, seeing the look of relief on her face as she winked back at me.

"Holy fuck!" Steven exclaimed seconds later as he began to understand what we had done here, first seeing the black and white photos, and then the new, most recent ones of mom and I trying to copy them. He had just reached the one where mom and Jackie were in a nasty-looking "69" with one another, first staring at it, and then up at us as his fingers even then pulled away the paperclip holding the second photo in place, though there was a lot more than just one.

"Is this what I hope...what I think it is?" He corrected. I lifted both eyebrows at him, and then stayed his hand before he could actually look at the rest of them.

"Before you do look and see if we did or didn't, you need to answer one question for us first. Would it bother you if we did?"

He chuckled, looking back and forth between the two of us, placing mom's hand down around his dick along side of mine. "What do you think?" I let go of my other hand, allowing him to retrieve the first photo, whistling as he did. "Nice! Way fucking nice!" He groaned audibly. "So does this mean you two.."

"Oh yeah, for most of the afternoon," mom told him. "So, you interested in hearing about it, or would you prefer we discuss this at another time?"

"How about you tell me, while the two of you sit here stroking my dick. I think I'd enjoy hearing all the nasty juicy details while my two visions of loveliness here, play with my cock.

It was all the answer that either one of us needed.

**

"I don't suppose I get to see any of this first hand for myself?" He asked hopefully.

"Only if you agree that there might be times when we do, when you're not around," I challenged back. "You ok with that?" I asked. Steven nodded his head excitedly, looking like one of those wobble-dog dolls on the dash board of a car. I rose up out of the tub, sitting on the edge of it, legs spread, inviting he and mom both to have a nice good look at my pussy as I ran my fingers down through the slit, further opening and exposing myself. "Be gentle mother," I teased. "It's still a bit tender from the clit-sucking you gave it earlier today."

Steven moaned upon hearing that, as mom laughed. "No worse than mine is," she retorted to that. "Naughty girl."

"You're BOTH naughty girls! And I love it!" Steven quipped as mom leaned forward, once again running her tongue up through the folds of my already wet slit. As she did that, Steven slid in behind her, his hard stiff prick immediately finding a home as he speared mom's cunt, causing her to grunt pleasurably for a moment before continuing on with the delicious tonguing she was giving me. We continued on like this for a time, though I wanted to save, and savor my orgasm for later.

"Ok, my turn," I told everyone. "Ready to watch me eat out mom's pussy Steven?" I asked.

(Wobble-headed dog again)

"But..." he suddenly spat as mom and I hurriedly exchanged places.

"But what?" I asked looking back over my shoulder at him.

"I can't...you know, fuck you. Not yet anyway."

"Good, because I wasn't going to let you...yet...either," I told him. "Not until I've had a chance to have a chat with Danny first." Now it was Steven's turn to look relieved.

"Glad to hear you say that. The last thing I want, is to cause any friction between any of us, and I know how close the two of you have most recently become."

"You mean, fucking close?" I laughed.

"Yeah, fucking close," he laughed back just as mom did.

"No worries Steven. Mother and I have already discussed all that earlier today. Too bad he couldn't have been here with us tonight, it would have made things a whole lot easier for everyone. But...I have every intention of bringing Danny up to speed tomorrow."

"You ah...want me to be there when you do?"

"No actually. I don't. But I will need mother there. I think seeing her present as I explain certain things to him, will help him see that everything's still cool between all of us. And then after that, depending on how things go, maybe we'll do something similar to what we're doing now...with everyone present. How's that sound?"

"I'm already looking forward to it," Steven stated. "Now...let me see how you eat your mom's cunt, while I stand here and jerk off watching you."

"Just don't cum if you do," mom told him. "Or at least until the two of us are ready for it," she grinned in added response. The look on Steven's face was priceless.

Full circle – Chapter Fifteen

The fact that Steven had already scheduled a golf-game with his buddies early in the morning made things a lot easier for me. Mom and I had both gotten up early, already starting on our second cup of coffee, discussing the new plan, waiting on Danny as we did so. And though he slept in a little later on Sunday, it was very rare that he did so much past nine o'clock. It was a quarter to now.