A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers

Just the thought of what we were planning to do, touched on that wild side of mom, scratched the itch that had been so long neglected. She was almost giddy with excitement, acting like a school-girl in many ways, silly at times...but oh so wonderfully as she did. She almost tired me out just watching her as she cleaned the house, though I helped. Why it was important to her that she do that was of no importance. What was important was, that it seemed to heighten her mood, her enthusiasm and anticipation for the evening ahead. Everything was prepared, candles made ready, strewn throughout her bedroom for her romantic seduction. Plans and ideas that she had shared with me, making things even easier for the two of us to enjoy later, without Steven even being aware. She was excited about it more than I had seen her be in quite some time. And again like I said, almost giddy as she flitted about.

"Slow down mother! You're wearing me out here!" I told her, laughing with her as she finished dusting the bedroom, and then placed brand new, crisp clean sheets on the bed. Satin sheets no less that just screamed the words "sex", bright red in color as mom and I together finished preparing her, or rather our lair for the evening.

"Sorry, I guess I'm just excited about tonight," she actually giggled. Been thinking about it all day, so much so...my pussy's been constantly dripping."

"Mother!" I laughed, using the same tone of voice with her that she so often had used with me when she called out my name in her formal usage of it.

"What?" She laughed back looking at me. "Like yours isn't?" She accused actually bold enough to glance down where my pussy was. Preferring to work comfortably, I had on a simple pair of bikini panties and a white, wife-beater tee that was molded over my bare breasts. Already my nipples were hard, pressing against the thin light-weight material, even more so as mom uninhibitedly teased with me. "Just remember, if we do this..."

"If?"

"When we do this...don't you dare speak or say anything. As much as I now know, Steven wouldn't mind obviously...I'd prefer it if he didn't actually know. Not yet anyway. I'm still struggling with this a bit myself, but not so much that the thought of doing this isn't arousing to me. It's so dirty and wrong, that I'm majorly turned on by it. I'm even thinking that I'm going to have to give myself some quick relief here soon just to take the edge off!"

"Mother!" I said again, only laughing and smiling this time, though walking over to her dresser drawer, reaching in, and pulling out one of her secreted away toys. "You mean like this one?" I asked holding it up, waggling it at her. A life-like looking penis that was also a vibrator.

"Now why doesn't it surprise me that you knew where those are," she asked. "I suppose that you've even gone so far as to borrow them from time to time?" She grinned wickedly.

"Until I got a selection of my own, yes," I grinned back. "Particularly this one. Once I had tried it, I knew I was going to have to get one just like it for myself. It's pretty damn close to Danny's cock isn't it?"

"Yes it is," mom agreed taking it from me, turning it on to check the battery power as it thrummed happily, even erotically in her hand. "And especially, now that I actually know that. It's made using it all the sweeter."

I left mom to enjoy herself at that point, though I'd actually have preferred to stay and watch her, but I had a few things to do myself in preparation for the evening ahead of us. And the story of course was that I too would be gone for a portion of the evening, leaving mom and Steven alone together, something which they hadn't had much time of late, being able to do. After enjoying a light, intimate dinner together, mom would spring her planned seduction on Steven. And then after that, I'd more or less join the two of them, without his ever knowing.

Admittedly, I was pretty damp between the legs myself as I went upstairs to get ready and make a showing of going out for the evening shortly after Steven got home.

With luck, and with a few ideas of my own that even mom wasn't aware of, the evening ahead held promise for furthering my own goals as far as this family went.

**

I had put on something that looked nice, but would be easy enough to get out of. Coming back down the stairs, expecting Steven to arrive home at any minute, I was thrilled to see mom wearing something not only elegant, but damn fucking sexy too. She wore a somewhat sheer, floor-length evening gown that accentuate the delights of her form beneath, without giving everything away. There was just a hint of her voluptuous breasts, a whispered glimpse of nipple here and there.

"Well? What do you think?" She asked spinning around so I could take in everything at once. Even her ass begged to be fucked as she turned on her heels for me, wearing a six inch pair of stiletto heels to complete the ensemble.

"What I think...is if I wasn't your daughter, I'd say to hell with Steven, and fuck you myself!" I boldly told her. "And in fact...daughter or no daughter, I'm tempted to do that right now!"

She blushed profusely. "And if I wasn't your mother...I'd let you too!" She responded back. Just then I heard Steven's car pulling up in the drive, so it was time to put on my act, leaving for the evening. But not before I threw out one more little comment at mom, leaving her with something to wonder, and think about.

"One day, I'd enjoy hearing about all the things that you and Jackie enjoyed doing together," and then turned at the sound of the door opening as Steven stepped in. I could only imagine the look on mom's face, though I quickly stepped forward on tippy-toe, giving Steven an affectionate kiss on the mouth. "Have fun," I told him, and then slipped outside before he could respond to that one either, closing the door behind me. I skipped all the way out to my car, wondering what mom's thoughts were...and Steven's when he saw mom standing there dressed as she was, no doubt with her mouth hanging open.

**

Figuring they would need at least an hour or so to enjoy their romantic little dinner before moving onto dessert, I drove over to the motel where Danny was working as the night manager. I felt slightly bad about his not being included in anything yet, beyond what he had been...and had already decided to give him a little treat by way of compensation for being left out. I had already called him, telling him I was coming over for a quick visit, before meeting a girlfriend later on for a bite to eat. He was obviously pleased to see me, especially dressed the way I was. Short dark blue, almost black pleated mini-skirt, tight form fitting velour pull-over sweater that was still nice and cool during the evening hours, and sans bra of course. Leaving my breasts free, hinting at their unencumbered access as I strolled into the lobby where Danny sat behind the counter reading. It was obviously a slow night, but then again, most week-nights were, save for the occasional couples that came in for a quickie. The motel was a bit out of the way, so it had a bit of a reputation for being the ideal place for people to go and spend a few illicit hours together in relative seclusion. It was a nice motel too, not one of those seedy, run down affairs, and reasonable in price, especially during the weekdays.

"Slow tonight?" I asked coming in, stepping around the counter without fear of anyone saying anything. I had been there before, though never to do what I planned on doing this night. It was a twenty-four unit motel, but Danny informed me they only had six rooms rented, three of which were "quick stays" as he put it, meaning that he doubted three of those couples would even spend the entire night.

"Yeah, and damn boring too...until now anyway," he smiled as I walked over, kissing him, slipping him a little tongue, and simultaneously reaching down to briefly caress his somewhat flaccid cock through his pants. I say somewhat flaccid, because I swear it started to get hard the moment he saw me as I came through the doors. "So, what do I owe the honors too?" He asked.

"Mom and dad are planning on doing the nasty tonight, so I'm giving them a little time in order to enjoy that without my being there," I informed him. "Though of course...just the thought of that has gotten me feeling nasty."

"Of course it has, what doesn't?" He quipped, though his hand had already reached out, clamping down on one of my breasts, fingering and fondling the stiff erect nipple through the thin soft material.

"Be nice, or I won't give you the blow-job I was planning on giving you before meeting Diane for dinner," I scolded.

"Blow-job? Here?"

"Unless you don't want me to, yes." I said already fumbling with the zipper on his jeans.

"Just don't get me fired," he replied as I finally freed his fully hard cock, stroking it, before dropping down on my knees in front of him as I began sucking his cock. I'd hardly even started when Danny tried warning me to stand up again. "Shit! There's a couple coming in!" He informed me, once more trying to back away so he could put his stiff dick back in his pants, a feat that would take some real doing at this point. But I of course had other ideas.

"No! Stay where you are!" I giggled wickedly, and then slid even further beneath the counter so he could stand there facing them as they stepped up to the counter, me still sucking and licking his cock as he saw to them.

"Sin!" He moaned, but it was already too late. The sound of the bell on the door as it opened, and then footsteps heading towards the service counter.

"Good evening!" He spoke trying to remain perfectly calm though I was sucking about as hard as I could on the end of his dick as he said that. "Are you...looking for a...room?" He asked in clipped breaths.

"Yes, we are," the man spoke. "Do you have something available, maybe with a king sized bed?"

I knew they had six rooms so furnished. Suites as they were called, though the only real difference in those from any of the others, was the actual bed, that and a small refrigerator that was stocked with miniature bottles of alcohol that you could purchase at an enormous price.

"Yes, we still have availability of one of our suites," he informed them, and then gave them the again marked up price of the room. Danny knew damn good and well what they were obviously here for to do, and thus knew if they really wanted the room to further their activities, they'd end up agreeing to it, which they did. It was about that point that I all but swallowed the length of his entire prick, which was no easy feat either, once more sucking it for all I was worth. I felt him grow weak in the knees, and knew he was even then on the verge of collapse, not to mention filling my mouth with his seed. It was too good of an opportunity to pass up. I was now bound and determined to make him cum before the couple could be given the keys to their room and walk away.

"And a...how will ah....will you...be paying for the room?" He asked the couple, sounding out of breath.

"Cash," came the response, which told me as well as Danny I'm sure, that this couple was no doubt here on some clandestine meeting with one another. Another reason I was suddenly not really worried any more. Having undone his belt as well by this time, it was an easy process to suddenly yank down on his jeans, which easily came away, falling half-way down his legs, along with his jockey shorts. I knew then I had him right where I wanted him. As he stood obviously making change, and having them fill out the necessary paperwork, I wormed my finger up inside his ass, though he tried almost desperately to keep me from doing so. All to no avail of course. I could almost see him sweating, and wondered how he must have looked to them as his balls almost immediately tightened, his dick throbbing fiercely inside my mouth. Poor Danny was going to explode any moment now, and I was bound and determined to see to it that he did. I drove my finger even deeper then, fucking his ass with it as I once more suctioned just the head of his cock, something I knew he enjoyed more than just about anything. The first hard-felt spurt came as no real surprise as the man spoke.

"We were sort of wondering, if you had room service?"

Danny had virtually filled my mouth, damn near drowning me with his copious discharge. I could almost see him gripping the counter as he responded back. "Ah...ah, sorry. No, ah...ahh...only, only on the...the weekends," he barely managed.

I allowed a bit of Danny's cream to spill out of the corner of my mouth, and then as an afterthought, reached down, pulling my sweater up and over my tits, exposing them. I then stood, a smile on my face, cum drool clinging to one side of my mouth. The surprise on everyone's faces, especially Danny's as I suddenly appeared out of nowhere, speaking.

"I guess that mostly depends on the kind of room-service you're looking for." I then licked my lips, smiling sweetly, and casually pulled my top back down over my breasts again. Although there was at first initial surprise and even shock on the young couple's faces, those quickly turned to knowing smiles.

"If you're offering," the woman spoke almost hopefully. The sudden tension immediately evaporating as everyone...including Danny, laughed. Though his was of course a very, very nervous laugh.

"Hired help?" The young man asked, grinning at me, his eyes only then looking up since I'd finally covered my breasts again.

"Nope. His sister," I responded to that. "Just came in to say hello," I stated, and then walked nonchalantly back around the counter and out the doors again. I figured I'd hear about it later. But it had been well worth it, just seeing the looks on everyone's faces when I had stood up.

I reached my car, glancing at my watch. Including the drive home, I'd be arriving just a little over an hour since I'd left. Horny as hell now, I sat, fingering myself all the way home. I was soon going to get to see Steven's nice hard cock. And even more importantly, I was going to see mother fucking it too!

Bound and gagged – Chapter Eleven

Though I was pretty sure they had certainly finished dinner, and had gone downstairs to their bedroom, I was quiet as a mouse coming in. As the alarm hadn't been set, I knew there wouldn't be any problems coming in, and having Steven seeing that. (Though at the time I had no idea he wouldn't be able to anyway). I stood at the top of the stairs listening for a moment, smiling when all I did hear was the sound of music playing, coming up from their bedroom, which told me two things. One...the music would definitely mask any sound I might make coming down the stairs. And two...whatever was going on at the moment, mom was making sure that Steven was obviously well occupied.

I silently crept down the stairs, reaching the landing and again stopping to listen. But all I again heard was the sound of music playing off in the distance. In addition, I noticed that the door to their bedroom was indeed open, soft light spilling out into the hall, but knowing as I approached, that I'd be able to easily see whatever was going on at the moment.

The reality was, it was mom's turn to surprise me.

I peeked around the edge of the door and damn near fell over. Mom was waiting for me, in a way, currently sucking and licking Steven's cock. Seeing movement, she looked up and away from his prick, holding a finger to her lips, telling me to be quiet, though simultaneously grinning from ear to ear. Steven was bound to the bed, spread-eagled. Mom had secured his wrists and feet with several soft scarves, along with covering his eyes. In addition to that, I noticed he also had a ball-gag stuffed in his mouth, unable to speak. But what truly drew my eyes, was the fact mom had put on some sort of cock-ring around his dick, as well as his balls. Danny obviously always seemed to have a steely-hard dick, but looking at Steven's as I stood there in the doorway, fully exposed now, he had nothing to be ashamed of. Not only that, but Steven's prick was almost purple in color, and I wondered briefly if it wasn't actually painful as hard as it was. Even when mom merely finger-tipped it, swiping some free-flowing juice off the head, Steven jumped, moaning softly around the ball-gag in his mouth, the effect of which produced even more juice as I stood there watching her teasing him that way. She waved me in, again holding a finger up to her lips, though mouthing the words, "get undressed!" I hurriedly stripped off my clothes, tossing them out in the hallway for later, so there'd be no misplaced, tell-tale evidence that I'd even been there. And then boldly walked into the room.

"Would you like to kiss my nipples with your cock?" Mom asked. "Make your dick throb twice for yes, and once for no," she told him. Obviously that was a no-brainer, though it was fun watching him work his prick-muscles, making his cock bounce twice rapidly. "Very well. Just make sure you kiss them nice for me, with plenty of cock spit," she urged squeezing Steven's shaft, which easily produced the liquid she was hoping to see. To my surprise, she beckoned to me, pointing at my breasts. I leaned forward, mom's hand wrapped around Steven's cock as she began rubbing the head of his dick directly against my nipple, smearing his lubrication over the very sensitive tip. Just that simple act sending a flood of my own desire coursing through my pussy. I could feel it pooling inside as mom switched tits, now rubbing Steven against my other nipple. "Good boy," she said giving his prick a quick appreciative lick. "And as a reward for that, now you can feel a bit of my juice on your dick-head as a further treat."

Mom was horny. That unbridled, decadent side of her had emerged in full force. She was enjoying this to the maximum. The danger of what we were doing, Steven totally unaware that his soon to be step-daughter was rubbing her tits against his cock, or rather that his soon to be wife...was rubbing her soon to be husbands prick against her daughter's breasts, was intensifying mom's arousal level. Unashamedly, she reached down between her legs, easily inserting two, and then three fingers inside herself, withdrawing them a moment later with what appeared to be an abundance of that creamy white froth I had now had the pleasure of seeing her produce. Still holding his cock, she now smeared it over his bulbous head, likewise skimming it down his shaft, playfully teasing him.

"You like that nasty sauce?" She asked again unnecessarily. "Throb for me, this time three times for yes." He quickly did that, almost causing me to laugh, just barely managing to contain myself. "Would you like to feel that again?" She asked. And once again his prick bounced erotically. Mom pointed at me however, eyebrows raised in question as she likewise looked directly at my pussy. I smiled, nodding my head, and then emulated her, slipping two fingers inside myself. And though the cum-poi I produced, and emerged with on my fingers, wasn't quite as creamy-like in substance as mom's had been, it was damn slick and slippery nevertheless. I looked at her, seeking approval and permission, but it was obvious she was fine with that, even letting go of Steven's cock so that I could in turn now fondle it, smearing my own sweet juice up and down his throbbing hard shaft.

"Now you need to taste it," she said. Reaching up to briefly remove the ball-gag from his mouth, though warning him when she did. "Remember the rules...no talking, or you sit here alone until I feel like you've been punished enough." Steven remained silent, breathing deeply in relief, grateful perhaps that the ball gag had been temporarily removed. She again reached down, coating her fingers, and then lifted them to his mouth, smearing her creamy essence against his lips before allowing him to then suck the remaining residue off her fingers. "More?" She asked stepping back, once again nodding towards me. Steven's prick bounced wildly in response. I grinned, repeating the actions, lifting my own cum-covered fingers up to his lips, letting him taste my own sweet girly juice, and then allowing him to likewise suck and lick it off. "Good boy. Did you like that?" Mom asked.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers
1...45678...11