A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes!" Steven groaned, quickly shutting up, realizing he had spoken however, to which mom immediately responded.

"Bad boy!" She charged. "You broke the rules! And for that, you're going to have to lay her all alone for a while and think about the consequences of having done that!" She again motioned to me, pointing towards the door. I quietly tip-toed out of the room as mom reinserted the ball gag into his mouth, turning up the music just a bit, and then following me out into the hallway, only then closing the door.

I giggled quietly, sharing a secret laugh with her as we hurriedly made our way down the hall and back up the stairs again into the sitting room.

**

"God mother, you're wicked! Really, really wicked you know that?" I finally burst out laughing, no fear of being overheard as she had likewise shut the upstairs door. With the music playing downstairs, and both doors closed, I knew that poor Steven was alone with his thoughts, though I was also quite sure that even that was stimulating to him, wondering what mom might now be up to.

"What can I say?" She asked uninhibitedly cupping her breast, toying with her nipple right there in front of me as we sat down on the couch together for a moment, giggling like school girls again. "It's been a very long time since I've felt like this...thanks to you," she told me. "It's...nice, feeling alive again," she then added a bit more somberly.

"Well I for one am glad to see it mother. You are acting more like your old self here, but I'm even more pleased that you're sharing this with me, allowing me to see this side of yourself, that so reminds me of me," I said leaning over to give her an affectionate kiss on the cheek, and then another on her mouth. Feeling my hard stiff nipples briefly graze her own as we did that.

"Fuck!" Mom groaned audibly. "I swear it Sin," she again said using my nickname, and even emphasizing the connotation and meaning of saying it that way. "It's moments like this that I really do wish you weren't my daughter, if you know what I mean."

"Well I for one, don't mind that you are mother," I replied reaching out to grasp her tender breast, kneading it softly, feeling the exquisite softness of her tit, the hard almost rubbery like nipple now captured between my fingers as I scissored it, teasing it. She allowed my ministrations a moment longer, and then forced my hand away, somewhat reluctantly.

"But I am," she simply said with a longing look in her eyes, "We've been naughty enough as it is, without making things even more complicated," she sighed resignedly. I was pleased to see her hand replace mine however, once again fondling and caressing her own breast, as I began doing the same to myself, watching her.

"So how long his punishment?" I asked. Mom looked at the clock on the wall.

"At least another ten minutes. Give him something to think about, wondering what I'm up to, what's going to happen next," she chuckled with a very evil laugh. "Trust me, he likes it when I torture him like this. You think his cock's all hard and purple now, wait until I've really driven him nuts, not to mention how much, and how hard he shoots when he cums after a marathon teasing like this."

"So I take it, you've done this before?"

"A few times yes," she freely admitted. "Not often...we like to keep this as one of those special times, though he has likewise done the same thing for me too. Jackie used to go..." Mom caught herself, the realization she'd just about spilled the beans about the four of them, though the words already too late to take back.

"Crazy?" I finished for her, letting her know I was perfectly ok with that. "And speaking of which, I still want to hear all the naughty juicy details about you two sometime too mother. What was it like licking another woman's cunt anyway? Do you enjoy doing that? Do you enjoy having another woman eating your pussy at the same time?"

Mom laughed, blushing just a bit, but the cat was now out of the proverbial bag here. "Yes...very much. We had grown very close with one another obviously over the course of the years. So in time, things just seemed to quite naturally happen. She was the first woman I had ever been with, ever done anything with, and from what I understand, though she'd had some limited experience, I had been her first real female lover as well."

"I bet daddy enjoyed watching you two," I spoke. "I know I sure as hell would have." Mom again blushed, but there was no sense trying to hide the obvious now.

"So...you're not shocked by any of that?" She asked.

"Shocked? Hell no mother! And not even surprised really. I keep telling you, we're a lot alike, and if I know me...then I have a pretty good idea of who you really are as well. So to think you could enjoy the pleasures of other people, though more specifically, Steven and Jackie, and that dad was obviously into that as well, doesn't bother me in the least mother. In fact, I envy you. I honestly do wish that I could enjoy that intimate closeness the way you did." I was hinting here, wondering perhaps if she'd catch my meaning, though content to merely plant the seeds and see if they took root more than anything else.

"Aren't we sort of doing that now in a way?" She answered back, giggling nervously however, and once more glancing at the clock. "I think...he's been punished long enough," she said standing. "Well sort of", she added to that. "Now it's time to really drive him nuts. Come on, follow me and do what I'm about to do for him. He really loves it whenever I do that."

"Do what?"

She just smiled, taking my hand in hers, leading me back towards the stairs again. "You'll see."

**

Walking back into the room, I was a little surprised to see that Steven's cock wasn't nearly as hard as it had been. Though still firm, it had drooped off to one side, now laying against his upper thigh, and not nearly as purple in color has it had been.

"Oh I see, you've obviously lost interest," mom stated upon seeing the same thing I was. "Too bad, I guess I'll just have to take care of things myself until you're in the mood once again," she told him. Pulling up one of the chairs they had in their room close to the end of the bed, mom motioned for me to do the same, now sitting beside her. She had simultaneously retrieved one of her many toys, that she had sitting close by, turning it on. "I guess you'll just have to lay there and listen to me getting myself off," she spoke. "Until you can show me your ready to fuck this slick wet pussy of mine."

Inserting the vibrator, one of my own personal favorites, inside herself, mom began working it in and out of her cunt. I could easily hear the sounds of her slickness as she did that, knowing full well that Steven was laying there hearing it too. And if it was making me horny all over again, not that I wasn't...it for damn sure affected Steven as well. In seconds, his prick began to rise to new heights, once more taking on that almost painful purple-swollen look to it as it rose to full staff. Mom however continued to stroke her cunt, fucking herself with the toy, purposely causing her juices to make the most obscene sounds I had ever heard as she played in her own sloppy juices. "Ah that's better," she said as Steven's cock once more began throbbing on its own, bouncing back and forth needfully, almost desperately. And then to my surprise, she removed it, handing it to me, slick with my mother's creamy juices. I didn't even hesitate. As wet as I likewise was...I slid it inside myself to the hilt.

"I'm not sure as hard as you need to be yet," she informed him, now fingering her clit, spreading her neither lips apart, her much larger clitoris glistening, poking it's pinky head out of her juicy wet folds as she strummed the surface of it with her finger-tip. "Perhaps a bit more juicy fucking is needed here yes?" Looking at me, she winked, nodding her head, her eyes once again filled with lust and desire, that same look I was becoming all too fond of and familiar with. I shoved the toy in my cunt in several quick rapid thrusts, the wetness of my cunt quickly being heard, the slick sounds of my juice now added and mingling with those of my mothers. The mere thought of that, escalating my own wanton needs and desires as I pummeled my pussy with the toy, seeing Steven's cock dancing wildly now of its own accord.

"That's my boy, mom said finally rising, once more raising a finger to her lips in silence. Now you can...fuck me."

I had removed the toy, turning it off, though quickly replacing it with my fingers, once more palming my cunt, rubbing my hard little clit in circular motions as I watched mom climb up onto the bed. Squatting over him, though facing towards me, I sat mesmerized, watching mom reaching down, wrapping her fist around Steven's cock, teasing herself, and him with it for a moment as she did that.

"You want some cunt?" She asked. "You want to fuck this nasty twat Steven? You ready to squirt that sticky, nasty cum-juice into my equally nasty pussy?" Poor Steven was groaning desperately around the ball gag now. Reaching back, mom removed it from his mouth, allowing him to breathe easily again. And likewise releasing him from his silent vows. "Ok, once you're inside me...feel free to speak," she said winking at me, and then in one swift sudden motion, impaled herself.

Steven's deep guttural groan filled the room. "OH FUCK!" he burst out, almost screaming as mom began humping him in a frenzy. I sat watching them fuck, watching his cock spearing her, listening to the sounds of their flesh as it came together, slapping. Mother's tits gyrating wildly above as she expertly ground against him, often changing the tempo, or even direction as she moved side-to-side, or back and forth as well as up and down. My mother was the perfect fuck, and it was indeed driving Steven crazy. My own clit hurt so bad, I wanted to tear it off when I came, and knew that I was in fact only seconds away now from actually doing so.

"Alright you mother-fucking prick!" She screamed out. "I'm going to cum now, and now you can as well," she informed him...her mingled cry of almost immediate ecstasy seizing her, the rapture in her face as she came, more intense than anything I had ever seen before. My climax erupting almost simultaneously, the smell of my lust readily apparent as I felt the fluids suddenly flow in abundance, my tingling clit sending a tidal wave of extraordinary bliss through every square inch of my being. Steven's orgasm, now joining mothers and my own...the three of us cumming together, the difficulty of forcing myself not to cry out in rapturous release, a torment that somehow added to the sweetness of my own pleasure.

Mom all but collapsed on his cock. A minute or two passing as they both fought to collect their breathes, then rising, hovering over him, holding her lips open once more with her hands. I saw the first dribbling emergence of Steven's hot white sticky spunk, combined with mom's no doubt, as it slowly oozed from her pussy. It dripped, and then all but poured, once more saturating and coating his cock. In seconds, it looked as though she had purposely covered it in whipping cream as it ran in thick gooey rivulets, soon bathing his balls. "What a mess," she now added breathlessly. "I guess I had best clean this up." She moved off the bed, preparing to do exactly that with her mouth. Almost desperate, I caught her attention, pointing at his dick, and then my mouth. Mom looked surprised, and then delighted, her lusty look returning almost as though she hadn't just finished climaxing as she nodded her head in acquiescence. We exchanged places, quietly, quickly. And I began cleaning off Steven's creamy tasting cock.

Good News – Chapter Twelve

We got word on Friday that Steven and Danny's house had been sold at a fairly substantial profit. In addition to that, the realtor that had sold their home, had informed mom and Steven, that she was just as confident in selling our place almost as quickly. Mom and Steven had already been out looking at new places for us to live, and had narrowed it down to three different places, one of which was ideal as it was a lot closer to the university that Danny and I would be attending together. The fact they had even invited us along to help make a decision on the best place to live was certainly nice and appreciated. But the reality of course was... both Danny and I would be moving out to find our own places to live eventually. Still, it was sweet of them both to have included us in that as we headed out early Saturday morning to have a look at all three.

They had obviously saved the best place for last. Hands down it was the best one of all three. Not only did it have a nice sized pool out back, but it also had an enclosed hot-tub with a surrounding gazebo. The bedroom I chose for myself was at least twice the size of the one I was living in now, and would easily accommodate my father's roll-top desk, allowing me to set up a nice cozy little study corner without encroaching on the rest of my bedrooms furnishings. Danny too had a bigger room than either one of his previously, and was situated at the opposite end of the hallway from mine. This time the two of us being downstairs, with our own patio access out into the backyard pool and hot-tub area. It was the ideal situation for everyone all the way around.

The only downside to any of this was, having to put my plans temporarily on hold for the moment as the flurry of activity, packing up, getting ready to move into the new place, took most of everyone's attention and time. In a strange way, I was actually glad for the change. Not that there were any ghosts of the past hanging around or anything, but it was a new beginning for us, and one that I was anxiously looking forward to, not to mention once again pursuing what I hoped would be an even better, more intimate situation for all of us. It was the roll top desk and the still hidden manila file folder with the pictures in it that once again opened the door to possibilities.

We had pretty much gotten all settled in by the end of the week, only a few odds and ends to be seen too, one of which was unpacking and rearranging my room just a bit. Mom had planned on helping me sort through things and getting situated before I had to head off to my own part-time job later that afternoon. I figured it was time to reveal the contents of the envelope, and let her be aware of them, though Danny and I had already discussed doing it this way, and not letting on that we'd already found them so many weeks ago now.

I had purposely saved organizing the desk for last, waiting for mom to come in and begin helping me, where together hopefully...we'd discover the photo's. I wasn't too terribly worried about her reactions at this point, regarding the physical contents anyway, we'd already shared and discussed the fact that she and dad had had intimate, close relations with Steven and Jackie over the course of the years. The only real concern I had, was whether or not it would cause mom grief...seeing them remembering them in a sad way, as opposed to the erotic, sensual images in the way that I saw them.

"Well, you've made pretty good progress," mom said coming into my room. "You sure you still need my help?"

I had purposely pulled the desk out away from the wall, only two possible options for it to actually work. "Well I certainly do with moving this around," I informed her. "Not quite sure where it will look and work the best though," I said standing back looking...trying to decide.

"I think over in the alcove, facing that way," mom suggested. "You'll be a lot closer to the window for one thing, so you can still look out while you're studying." I agreed with her of course, which I'd already decided on earlier. And earlier, in anticipation of having to push the large heavy oak desk into place, I'd already removed several of the drawers, making it somewhat lighter. It was then that I removed the last two drawers, including the one with the envelope securely taped beneath it. Pulling it out, I held it up as though to carry it and place it off to one side. Sure enough, mom saw the manila envelope hidden beneath it. "Wait...Cynthia, what's that? There's something stuck," she questioned walking over as I turned the drawer over, and quickly pulled off the envelope.

"How strange," I said, peeling off the tape, and then undoing the clasp...already reaching in as I think realization suddenly started to dawn on her. But it was already too late.

"Cyn..."

"Wow...mom!" I glanced up at her grinning. "Would you look at these!" I said excitedly. Before she could even respond, I had dumped out the entire contents onto my bed, already spreading out the provocative photos. "Ohh, this one's naughty hot!" I exclaimed, holding it up, looking at it. It was the one of Jackie and mom, cum-covered tits pressing up against one another. Resigned, mom came over sitting down on the edge of the bed next to me, glancing at it now as well.

"Well, I guess you pretty much knew anyway," she stated simply. "And here's the proof...obviously. Always wondered where your father had put these for safe-keeping. I guess now I know." She smiled though, now holding onto the photo, looking at it. "Yes...I guess it is, isn't it?" She chuckled only slightly embarrassed, remembering.

"Yeah, too bad the boys aren't home. I'd be willing to bet we could talk them into doing this for us!" I teased.

"Yeah right," she said now thumbing through some of the others. "That'll be the day."

"Oh, and this one...this one is DAMN sexy mother. I love this one! Look at you two, looking back over your shoulders winking at the camera."

"That's not all that's winking!" Mom laughed looking at the image, her pussy and Jackie's openly on display, their neither lips looking puffy and swollen, even in black and white. "God do I remember that night well!" She added to that. "That was the night...the first night, that she and I actually ate one another out."

"Ooh, do tell!" I said staring at the photo again, and then spotting the one showing them actually doing that. "Is this then?" I asked. Mom smiled, nodding her head. "Yes it was. Amazing what a little girl-girl action can do to a man. Both men..." she chuckled. Your father, and Steven too, came several times that night. Just about the time they thought they were done for, Jackie and I would do something to one another again, and low and behold...they'd both end up standing there with stiff hard cocks, almost as though they were teenagers again or something. I don't think I have had that many orgasms in one night...either before, or since then."

"Hey...let's do something," I exclaimed hopping off the bed, already pulling the tee shirt I had on up and over my head.

"Cynthia?!" Mom questioned dramatically, wondering what I was up to.

"Nothing major," I challenged. "But look how hot that is, how hot you two look. I want to see what you and I look like, posing the exact same way!"

Mom shook her head no.

"Ah come on mom...please? Lets' look, let's see what we look like together!" I was already crawling up onto the bed again, naked now, with my pussy facing towards her in all it's hot-naughty glory. "Please?" I pleaded once again, and then delighted when mom stood, and began unbuttoning the blouse she was wearing.

"I can't believe the wickedly naughty things you convince me into doing with you," she stated, as I giggled excitedly, once again jumping off the bed in order to fetch my digital camera. I can set it up right over here, it should be at just about the perfect height and distance as this one," I said one again examining the old photo, readjusting things just slightly, before jumping back up onto the bed again. I had the small little remote in my hand that would tell the camera when we were ready to take the picture as mom made one last effort in going against this. Or rather against anything else happening.

1...56789...11