All Comments on 'A New Beginning Ch. 04'

by Shysub412

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
ham_sandwichham_sandwichalmost 10 years ago
This is so hot!

What an imagination you have, Shysub! And your execution of it is so fantastic and dreamlike. Shame a fiver is the highest we can go here.

Serafina1210Serafina1210almost 10 years ago
Lovely dirty to wake up to

Your Master is a gentle sadist - I like him. I hope Alannah gets a nice orgasm in the next installment. 5*

Serafina1210Serafina1210almost 10 years ago
I meant to say "lovely story"

Damn Swype keyboard.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 10 years ago
I agree with the previous comments

A lovely story with some VERY hot imagination that certainly got my juices flowing.

Just loved the piercings...every nice little sub should have them :-))

And he certainly is a a lovely master too with a devious dirty mind. He and I need to have a chat lol.

Lovely tale shysub and roll on the next chapter.

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

Such a nice HOT chapter to start my day! Your attention to details is perfect and definitly jumpstarts my imagination. Now, do I need coffee more or something else.....hmmmm

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 9 years ago
Love your stories!

More, please, Shysub -- your stories rock. Five stars and a huge 'Thank you'.

Shysub412Shysub412over 9 years agoAuthor

@Ham- cheers my friend! A vivid imagination is a must and I'm lucky i was blessed with a very over active one!!

@Serafina- Thank you...if you ever find yourself on this side of the pond you have a place to stay!! Chapter 5 should be posted later this week and more of His gentle sadistic side is revealed!!!

Lovely dirty story maybe...predictive text baffles me too at times!!

@bearslady- Not coffee always the something else! Thank you for your comment, i still get hot writing it so its nice to see it has the same effect when read.

@Mel- Thank you, and your wish is my command, chapter 5 is with my editor.

@MJ- Thank you kind Sir, stick around for chapter 6 if the piercing gets you going!

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
bubble, bubble, toil and trouble

Ss, I wanted to say how much I enjoy your imagineering. And how envious I am of your writing skills and how you cleverly devlop your characters.

always_yesalways_yesover 9 years ago
Yay for snogging Silky!

I was absolutely hoping this would happen sooner rather than later and you gave it to us!! Love how hot the scene was with MA watching from the sidelines and Silky encouraging her to go for more! Why did he have to tell them no below the belt? RAWR!! Keep writing SS, I'm loving it!

jhollanderjhollanderover 9 years ago

Shysub, your story has me completely entranced. The depth of each and every character is just perfect. They don't feel like caricatures of your average story Dom and subs, but true people. Well done.

BaronvonKarmannBaronvonKarmannover 9 years ago
This keeps getting better

Very nice! I can see that these three are going to have lots of fun!

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlover 9 years ago
beautiful

And hot! :-)

More please. I love the dynamics between them.

funinthesungirl19funinthesungirl19over 9 years ago
Lovely!

Shysub, what a very enjoyable story! Apart from the hotness, I very much like all your characters - they seem, well, nice. The flashes of humour are absolutely delightful and very much reinforce the rounded-out nature of your characters.

Alannah is a Jets fan? Oh dear. Since I'm a die-hard Patriots fan, I might have to hate her on principle. ;)

Might I quibble about capitalizing Him/He/etc? I might be the only one, but I find it massively distracting when I'm reading.

All in all, lovely! I can't wait to see what happens next.

Shysub412Shysub412over 9 years agoAuthor

@fanfare- Thank you, I hope you enjoy the rest of their journey.

@alwaysyes- I'm glad you enjoyed, and below the waist was forbidden because He's a fluffy sadist!!!

@justahole- Wow, thank you. They always say truth is stranger than fiction lol, but i am glad my characters have taken on lives of their own. I'm still humbled by all the comments and smiling so much of late!!

@Baron- Thank you, I hope it keeps going in the same direction. Chapter 5 has just been submitted so fingers crossed!

@STG- Thank you very much!!

As you wish m'lady chapter 5 waiting to be approved, so hopefully by the weekend it will be up.

@funinthesungirl- I argued with myself over the Hhe thing and lost apparently! It's habit I'm afraid but will take note and try and adjust for upcoming chapters.

Winnipeg Jets Rule!!!!!! Not the other Jets...is she forgiven??

North200North200over 9 years ago
Every chapter is better than the one before...

You're an author who takes her time in a scene, not rushing to the sex but rather describing the setting in vivid detail. Your descriptiveness puts me right into the room with the characters (if only...). Five belated stars for an outstanding piece.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous