A New Beginning Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I broke the kiss and gently pushed her back, dipping my head I leant forwards, flicking my tongue across her nipples, nipping at the silver ring with my teeth and tugging it slightly. I swirled my tongue around as her hand moved to underneath her breast and pushed it further towards my hungry mouth. I blew softly, a breeze of cooler air hitting where the moisture off my tongue had left her nipple wet, a slight shiver ran through her body.

"Suck it please Alannah." Her voice breathless.

I swirled my tongue around, brushing my lips across with feather light touches, the more she moaned and shivered the more I wanted her. I parted my lips and clamped them together, sucking firmly I felt the ring bump my tongue as it flicked at the nub now inside my mouth. Her hands flew to the back of my head as she held my hair in her hands, her cries of longing were arousing me so much.

My cunt was contracting and pulsing, the ache in my clit bordering on painful, I desperately wanted to lower my hands into the water and rub myself to ease the sensations, and maybe accidentally stray to where her beautiful lips were joined together and touch the super smooth skin that covered her mound. I was super aware of MA's eyes watching us, the bulge in His trousers indicating He was as aroused as we were. I had no desire to disobey His orders but it was taking every ounce of willpower I possessed.

"Right My two precious little subbies, I think its wash time now." His words causing a bubble of hope to rise up through my chest, wash time, surely this meant a chance to touch below the waist.

I reluctantly removed my mouth from her nipple for as much as touching below the waist sounded good It was the first time I had had this close a contact with a womans breast and I was having fun exploring!

I saw Him stand, readjust his trousers as He grinned and shrugged at the pair of us. Silky and I glanced at each other and we all burst out laughing. I had honestly smiled and laughed more this past 48 hours than I could remember in months.

"Right you pair, Silky scoot that sexy ass of yours up to the top end of the tub, Alannah you shimmy down the other end."

We both did as we were told rather quickly, our rapid movement sending the water swirling and threatening to slosh over the sides.

"Such eagerness! My ego is going to render my head too big to fit through the door if you both carry on like this" His voice warm and filled with laughter. "Right Siky, you first I think, pass me the flannel sweetie."

MA

The sight of two beautiful women, naked and covered in bubbles while kissing and playing with each others breasts, was as erotic a sight as I can remember seeing. Taking the flannel from Silky, I liberally coated it in suds and gently started to wash her back causing her luscious breasts to gently sway back and forth. Her gentle sigh of contentment as I continued pleased me after her recent bout of tears in memory of her Mistress. Bringing the flannel across her rib cage her breasts neatly fell into my hands and I gently soaped her soft flesh ensure the cloth caught her erect nipples. I glanced up and caught Alannah staring in rapt concentration at my hands as they worked their magic on Silky's breasts.

"You next my pet," I said as I shuffled along the length of the bath and started to repeat my earlier actions with the cloth. This time however I had an ulterior motive in arousing her at the same time as I washed her. She was still due a punishment for snogging Silky without permission while the bath was being prepared, and I had decided what it was going to be.

"Stand up pet," I whispered in her ear as I simultaneously tweaked her nipple. The little eek of surprised pain sent another jolt of electricity to my cock and I knew Silky was in for some serious luvin' later.

Alannah managed to haul herself upright using the bath sides as levers and stood naked and dripping in the water, her cunt on an exact eye level with me. Chuckling to myself I realised I had got rather good at manipulating my willing victims into giving me a cunt's eye view without straining myself.

Again I drank my fill of her luscious prominent lips before reaching out and inserting two fingers.

"Silky, wash her legs while I attend to her more intimate parts. Alannah, I am extremely disappointed with you. I am going to edge you now and you will NOT cum. Your punishment for being too familiar with Silky earlier is to go to bed horny and frustrated, so let that be a lesson to you. Do you understand?" I said this in my gruffest possible voice, but I think the twinkle in my eye may have just given the game away.

"Yes master," they both intoned and I had to try desperately not to laugh when I realised Silky was replying to my order to wash her.

"Good girls," and with that I started to slowly pump two fingers in and out of Alannah's wet hole while Silky leant forward with the cloth and began washing her legs.

After about a minute I could hear Alannah's breath start to hitch and I knew she was getting close. I stopped the pumping and rotated my fingers so they were under the clit and started to massage her g spot, while at the same time rubbing her clit with my thumb. The sharp intake of breath accompanied by slight tremors in her legs told me she was ready to blow. "Dont you dare cum. Do you hear me?"

"N N NO Master" came a very ragged reply and the pleading look in her eyes was absolutely ball clenching. Just as she was about to explode I sharply withdrew my fingers and slapped her hard on her wet bottom.

"Right, out the pair of you. Silky dry her and don't you dare touch her cunt. I want you

both naked and presented in my bedroom. 5 minutes."

ALANNAH:

I groaned as I felt His fingers withdraw, I was so close.That was the point though I reminded myself. I couldn't stop a small smile flitting across my lips as I recalled the kiss that had earned me my 'punishment'.I may be going to bed frustrated but the image of Silky's face and the taste of her lips against mine was more than enough to guarantee me sweet dreams.

The softness of the towel against my skin was not helping dampen my arousal. Silky was slowly and methodically rubbing and patting me. Part of me wanted her touches to continue, the other half needed her to hurry up and get on with it, finally she was satisfied I was nice and dry, well most of me anyway!

After drying herself quickly she emptied the bath water and hung the towels on the heated rails. I was going to have to get used to being tidy again, since I had lived on my own, my apathy had affected more than my desire to socialize. I had needed a good kick up the ass; here I had had a good hand to the ass, so maybe learning wouldn't take long.

"Come on Alannah, Master will be waiting." Silky was halfway out the room as she hurried me along.

"Coming Silky." I replied as I hastened to catch her.

The two of us scurrying naked down the corridor was surely a sight to be seen! Masters door was closed and Silky knocked once then dropped to her knees. I copied her stance, kneeling with my ass not touching my legs, my hands behind my back and my chin resting on my chest.

The urge to look up as I heard the door open was so strong, but I had no desire to get into anymore trouble tonight.

"What a lovely sight!" The joy in His words was plain to hear. "Silky sweetie you may stand and resume that position by the side of My bed. Alannah precious, you may crawl to the end of the hall before you stand and continue to your bedroom."

"Yes Sir." Our voices so very different replying in unison.

I turned and lowered myself into a crawl position, now knowing why the carpet was so thick and luxurious. Carpet burns are so not an attractive look! I was aware of His eyes watching me wiggle my way down the hall, knowing my ass and cunt were on view. I was destined to go to bed very horny.

Reaching the end of the corridor I raised myself and tried to remember the way back to my room.

"Turn right then 3rd door on the left precious. Sleep well!" His words laced with humour.

"Thank you Master."

I finally reached my room, chuckling to myself at my terrible sense of direction and threw back the covers, climbing in and smiling to myself. Today had been amazing and tomorrow held the promise of being another memory making day. I was still aroused but as I lowered my head to the pillow my eyes started to close. Arousal forgotten in an instant as sleep overcame me.

12