A New Direction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok you three. Time to go. Come on, Larry said.

Somewhat to Linda's surprise Jennifer and Sarah disappeared back into the bedroom when they got to the apartment. Mark used the bathroom and collapsed onto the couch. He was asleep and snoring before Linda came out with a blanket that she gently placed over him.

Linda and Larry went into their bedroom where they showered and rapidly went to bed. They heard Jennifer and Sarah collapse onto the guest bed then the house was filled with silence. The next morning Linda and Larry were up well before the other three. As quietly as they could they made their morning coffee and went onto the deck to drink it as they normally did in good weather.

About thirty minutes after they had settled in with their coffee they heard Mark and Sarah talking in the house. Shortly they both came out with a cup of coffee in their hand. They both looked a little guilty and tried to apologize for the way they acted the night before.

Linda looked up at them and smiled. She said, "Nonsense. You were polite and didn't get rowdy. You are our friends and we look out for friends. You know we wouldn't invite just any customer into our house if they became too drunk but friends are different. Now don't let it bother you. Why don't you just sit down and enjoy your coffee."

After he finished his first cup of coffee Mark stood. He turned toward the house and asked if anyone else wanted a refill. Larry handed him his cup and said, "Please."

Mark said, "I think I'll see what's taking Jenn so long before I come back out. OK?"

Linda spoke up and said, "Oh, Mark. Just let her sleep. It's no bother. I'm sure she'll wake up when she's ready."

Mark walked back into the house. The three sat and talked while they waited on Mark to return with his and Larry's coffee. After almost ten minutes Linda finally said, "I wonder what's keeping Mark? I'll go check on him and get the coffee."

She stood and moved toward the door. Larry watched her walk away as he did many times. He just could never get enough of his wife. He loved to just watch her as she moved around. This time he frowned when she stopped just outside the door. She blushed and took a step back. Larry said, "What's the matter Honey?"

Larry stood and moved toward the door. He stopped beside Linda and began laughing. When she heard Larry laugh and Linda giggle Sarah stood and moved up beside them. She began laughing when she saw what they were looking at. She said, "Well, it's about time! Jennifer has had it bad about him for weeks and has been dancing around trying to decide what to do about it. They were right for each other when we were in school and they're still right for each other. I'm glad they've finally come to their senses."

The three friends watched while Jennifer and Mark stood in the hallway kissing and rubbing their hands all over each other. They heard Jennifer moan and watched as her hand moved between her and Mark. They all three knew she was cupping his cock which was probably steel hard. They heard another moan from Jennifer when Mark gently, slowly slid his hand up her side and began flicking her nipple with his thumb while he cupped her left breast.

Slowly Mark walked Jennifer backward into the bedroom she and Sarah had used the night before. He was lifting Jennifer's blouse over her head when the door gently closed. After the two lovers were out of sight Linda took a deep breath and said, "Well, I suppose I'll just sneak in there and get the coffee now. I need to use the bathroom first but I won't be long."

Linda left the patio door open when she went inside. She took several minutes inside and Larry was beginning to wonder what was holding her up when she returned. She was carrying a tray with the coffee on it and a coffee cake for each of them. Her face was pink and she was breathing heavily. Her nipples tented out her thin blouse. She said, "I'll fix breakfast in a few minutes. I don't want to make noise inside and bother them right now."

Linda had left the door open because she was carrying the tray. After she had set it down she turned back to close the door. As she approached the door all three of them heard, "AHHHH GOD MARK. Oh, Jesus that feels so good." After a moment of quietness Jennifer screamed and they heard Mark Groan. There were a couple of loud slams from the bed headboard hitting the wall then silence once more.

Linda and Sarah blushed but Larry laughed when they heard the two lovers. Linda closed the door then and moved rapidly back to take her seat. The three were just finishing their cake and coffee when Mark and Jennifer came out onto the deck. Mark had a self conscious grin on his face. Jennifer looked relaxed. She had a well fucked look about her but she also looked guilty. She had a slight blush that Larry couldn't decide if it was from her recent sex or embarrassment. In any event he grinned at the two lovers. His grin got bigger then he said, "I assume you will repair the damage to our wall and bed without charging won't you Mark?"

Jennifer's eyes got larger and she blushed deeper. Mark looked shocked then when Larry began laughing he laughed too and said, "Yeah, if you find any damages I'll take care of them."

Jennifer looked around at her smiling friends and straightened up. She said, "I'm sorry you had to listen to that. I knew better but somehow..."

Linda smiled and touched her arm. "Oh you hush. I admit we were a little surprised but...Hey, we're big people now. We're all happy for you. Now sit down and have some coffee while I make breakfast."

Surprising no one when Jennifer moved into her apartment in the old hotel Mark moved in with her. They almost always stopped in to have a drink at Larry's and Linda's bar on the way home. Sometimes they only had tea or a soft drink and sometimes they even had a meal but they rarely missed a day at the bar. All the regulars could see they were growing closer and closer together. It surprised no one when one Saturday evening late Jennifer and Mark came into the bar with their arms around each other. Jennifer stopped at the bar and held her left hand out to show Linda something.

Linda looked at the left ring finger and the beautiful engagement ring on it. She listened to Jennifer a moment then rushed around the end of the bar and hugged her friend. "Have you decided on a wedding date yet," she asked.

After Linda's hug Jennifer and Mark moved to the table most of their friends were at and showed off the ring once more. The table erupted in yells and catcalls as the news spread. The level of noise in the bar picked up drastically as all within began congratulating the couple.

Seven weeks later Jennifer and Mark married. They continued to live in the two bedroom apartment Jennifer occupied in the old hotel. To Larry's surprise and delight the hotel was a great success. All the two bedroom apartments rented rapidly and stayed full. They used the lower floor for short term rentals mostly but a couple of the one bedroom apartments and studios were on long term rental also. One of Jennifer's relatives was the part time desk clerk and bookkeeper. Mark took care of the maintenance for free as part of their 'rental' agreement.

Almost thirteen months after they were married Jennifer came into the bar and refused to have a drink. She smiled and said, "I can't drink for the next several months. Linda looked at her and said, "You're pregnant too aren't you?"

Larry turned his head toward Linda rapidly and said, "What? Did you say you're pregnant too Honey?"

Linda smiled and moved into Larry's arms and gave him a deep kiss. "Yes. I just found out for sure today honey. You're not upset are you? I was going to wait until we got home tonight to tell you but when Jennifer came in it just slipped out."

Larry grabbed Linda and pulled her to him once more. "Oh HELL no I'm not upset. That's great!" He turned to Jennifer as Mark walked up and wrapped his arm around her waist and asked, "Does Mark know? What does he think about it?"

Mark looked at him and grinned then said, "Know what?" Larry looked guilty for a moment then relaxed when Mark grinned and said, "Oh, you mean about the baby?" He pulled Jennifer into his arms and continued, "Yeah she called me at noon and told me. It's great isn't it? Now I have to get her away from that airplane and all those chemicals. We don't want to take any chances with this one you know."

One Thursday evening just before Linda's and Jennifer's due date Jennifer and Mark came into the bar as they usually did. This time they looked worried for some reason. Larry and Linda looked at each other and began moving toward the table they were headed for. After the two couples were seated Larry said, "OK you two. Why the long faces? Everything's ok with the baby isn't it?"

Jennifer looked over at Larry and said, "Yes. Everything's fine with the baby. We just found out today we may have to move away from the hotel and we don't want to do that. We both just love living here and want to raise the baby here. Child Protective Services called us last night. They took Mark's daughter into custody a couple of days ago because his ex wife's live in boyfriend has been abusing her. They are having a hearing on the child placement and we want to try and get full custody. If that happens we won't have enough room for the four of us so we'll have to move."

Larry sat for a moment then he said, "Not necessarily. Why don't you wait until you see what happens at the hearing before you decide that anyway. I'm sure your baby can sleep in a crib in your bedroom for a few months and your daughter can use the other bedroom if you get her. We may be able to turn one of the one bedroom apartments next to your apartment into a third bedroom for you without much trouble. That would give you another bathroom also you know."

Jennifer looked over at Mark and said, "Could we do that Honey? If we can we could stay here and that's what we both want." She turned and looked at Larry again and said, "If we do that though we need to renegotiate our agreement. I've been feeling a little guilty about how I've taken advantage of you for a while now anyway. I think from now on we will pay you a fair rent on the apartment. You will pay off the loan I made for the renovations next month and the services I provide as the property manager aren't worth the amount of rent you would be losing."

The friends began arguing back and forth discussing the proposal. Finally they agreed that after the loan had been paid in full Mark and Jennifer would pay rent on the large two bedroom apartment they were living in but would not pay additional rent for the one bedroom they would convert to a third bedroom if they got custody of Mark's daughter. The rental value of the third bedroom would compensate them for their time and labor as manager and maintenance persons for the building. If he did not get custody Larry would pay them the rental value of one of the one bedroom apartments as their fee for providing those services.

Considering her age Jennifer had an easy pregnancy. That was, in part, because of her good health and physical fitness but her doctor advised her to not have any further children after her son Charles Fielding Scott was born. Little Charles was born three weeks after Larry and Linda had their son Larry Alexander Wilson.

To no one's surprise the two young men grew up and played together. They became the best of friends and spent many happy days playing in the river and on the grounds of their parent's home and resort. Jennifer took the long way around but in the end she had all that she wanted from life. She had her career in the Navy; she got to fly, married the man of her dreams and had her family. She had taken a new direction, a different direction to happiness than most of the young women who had grown up in and around Steelville but she had arrived at and met all her goals in life.