All Comments on 'A New Job'

by happyharryhardon

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sorry I missed the entire point of this!

I will assume the classical music had and underlying message but then would have been affected by it also. Cant really tell if the roadside stop was real or not. Not sure what the hell a doctor would want to be involved with in this. I will assume this belongs in some category like forced or raped since he gave no consent medical or otherwise for it. I am sorry didnt realize from the story it was entirely his fault the marriage broke down. She threatened him with divorce if he did not go on a trip with her. At what point did this become an abduction? Nothing here makes it clear he needed to be committed by a loved one to a mental hospital. If my wife tried this on me in the same circumstances, I would sign the divorce papers and press crimal charges on her and the good doctor. Ending where you did forces another chapter to comeplete the first one. Sorry, I dont care for writing that tries to lure you on but not finishing what they start in a chapter, speaks to an author without ability to hold your interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
HUH???

The ending, what happened like you cut the story in the middle. What the hell you need some writing lessons pal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You tease!

Very well done, great set up, then a wonderful surprise ending. Keep going. You have great potential.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 8 years ago
good writing skills

easy to follow and great suspense.. I need more. thanks for sharing.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

The idiots are not dying out, either in reality or in fantasy. This author and his story prove it to us!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous