All Comments on 'A New Journey Ch. 04'

by johnemerson30

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
clearlakequeenclearlakequeenalmost 13 years ago

"This is the greatest thing that a submissive man can do for a woman. To be vulnerable like we are to you men!"

That sentence is so true. Never felt more vulnerable or submissive as the first time I was mounted by my wifes lover.

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A fine story!

It's a shame it had to come to an end - but what an end! Thank you for sharing your talent for Femdom fiction with us - it was most appreciated. 5 *s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
She raped him

He told her to STOP after that is was rape.

Just waiting for the bitch to bring another man in to fuck her.

What a hate filled story. She keeps stepping up the abuse she's doing to him.

In a proper bdsm relationship there is agreement, however you've completely missed that part of the story. She shows no love and she doesn't listen to him at all. He is just another piece of meat. That's why I expect her to bring in more men. She does care about him, she's just an abusive person using him. You've written him as a spineless wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Comment on story "A New Journey Ch. 04"

What a really delightful story. I would really love to be the man in that story. I could not imagine anything more exciting.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 13 years ago
Too bad

Sorry ending to a sad story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sorry

I don't see the love in this. I only see a woman that will fail her husband although he tries to please her. Poor story and really has nothing to do with love or respect.

douglas714douglas714almost 13 years ago
Loved your story

Loved your story, please continue to write.

My wife has never tried the dildo but I imagine it might happen someday. I almost think that it might be fun.

I think that your story should have had more spanking in it, this I love. My wife does this normally once a week. Has me admit any wrongdoings to her and after she bends me over the chair, my ass totally bare, she will adminster sometimes as many as 50 swats with a paddle a little heavier than a ping pong paddle. She always scolds me while paddling my rear and afterwards, has me stand in the corner naked with a quarter pressed against the wall with my nose. I must keep my hands on the top of my head while holding the quarter. When she says that I can relax, this part of the punishment time is over. Later that evening she sometimes has me write lines. (not on the computer) Something like...I will never embaress my wife like I did on Saturday again. 500 times.

I love her and she is my Angel.

pulse627pulse627almost 13 years ago
I Loved it!

It's truly a shame that some people cannot appreciate a reversal of roles for what it is. There is a LONG sad history of men doing this to women and it's too long been celebrated in story and song. So now, that the women are taking control and doing the same, it becomes a bad thing?

Welll, to each their own... for me...

I LOVED the story, I've seen it played out in real life and know it works with couples who can go that extra step. If the man in this story had a real issue with Her taking command, it was still his right to disagree and/or move on with his life... he didn't... that means he accepted his new role, as others have.

To the author.. keep writing... Very good piece!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I'm honestly just glad we have a rare Female Dominant style of story where 1) Wife isn't cheating, and 2) wife doesn't try to turn husband to loving males. Too rare anymore it feels like.

mydomain15mydomain15about 12 years ago
great storry

It was a great story i love the slow study power reversal. And like the other guy said

Glad there no gay sex or cheating wife because that makes me so mad i like this simple tease and denial loving wife and a loving husband great.

I was hopping for one more chapter though to see how his first month went, i would like to know how crazy she drove him how bad he begged for realease its so hot turning me on just thinking about it

switch53switch53about 12 years ago
A Fine Little Series...

Some of the comments seem to have entirely missed the point.....He's a sub! He just didn't know it till he found the right woman. Ditto the comment on cheating (though she did lie just a bit). But wtf, it's fiction and entertainment eh? Personally 30 days with no orgasm would make me almost catatonic, and for sure would interfere with my daily job. So if she keeps him at home.....well, maybe it'll work....lets all take a deep breath and gets yourselfs off. It'll do wonders for your attitude...LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Totally worthless story

There is simply no way he would have allowed her to "graduate" him. She had been pushing the limits and this certainly would have been the straw that broke the camels back. I wonder if she made it to the hospital. What a bitch.

goamz86goamz86about 11 years ago
The End????

Just the beginning!!! She has him where she wants him now. She needs to continue on. There are so many more ways she could dominate him. She could cuck him, or Share him with friends....many more. Dont end it, please continue it!!!!

49greg49gregover 10 years ago
Quite a journey.

I really liked the first chapter, by this chapter I was reading so I could find out how far she went. I still gave full points for this one, as all the others, because in its genre this story is quite well done. Both story wise and with only minor typos and misspellings that didn't annoy me.

As for the story line, well, of course it's a fantasy, as for not being able to cum, well, in my first marriage, by the time we had been married for 5 years if I got to have sex with her once every 6 weeks I was lucky. At least he's got a wife who cares for him, even if she cares for herself more. I think the thing that I didn't like about the wife the most was that she wasn't eating dinner with him. All the sacrifices he was doing to make her happy and she wouldn't wait to eat dinner with him. Poor guy.

I like this author. Good ideas, well executed stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

His gift is that he barely ever gets to have sex? Her gift should be divorce papers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Did she make it to the hospital?

Because when you torture someone like this they have a tendency to react badly. She's abusing, demeaning, degrading and humiliating him. Why would he stick around? It makes no sense. Just like this pile of manure story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hubby discovered his dominant side

And divorced her abusive ass. No bitch, no problem.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
Wimp Snaps,and Fucks the Shit Out of Her,5 Ways From Sunday!

After which,he straponed a dynamite stick up her ass,disconnected,lit the fuse,and backed away as he watched her splatter all over the bedroom walls. (Hey,that's no sicker than the slow torment that she inflicted on him!)

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonover 8 years ago
Enjoyed the story.

Since becoming a regular Literotica reader I, somewhat unexpectedly, have found I enjoy Femdom as a category. I'm not sure I knew it was a category six years ago, but I'm pretty sure if you would have explained it to me, I would have said I was uninterested. Congrats to the author on a well told tale. In regard to those who respond that the wife's a worthless bitch and the husband a worthless wimp, I would note that those readers have gotten involved enough in the characters to have an emotional reaction to their plight, which may be the best kudos johnemerson30 may get.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You trust me don't you premise?

Grammar & spelling are excellent. The premise of the wife lying & using half truths

Is ridiculously effective. "If you love me you will". " If you love me you won't"

Touche!

Eros_ReaderEros_Readeralmost 8 years ago
Awesome

My ATF T&D story. Thanks for posting :-)

RegretsRegretsover 6 years ago
Job done. Total control.

Very exciting to read. I hope that I never meet her.

greenman440greenman440over 5 years ago
predictable

Ah yes the usual story progression starting with a slightly staid sex life transforming in a few weeks to the husband being denied and in chastity and the controlling wife ruling everything. Read one read em all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
As this story has progressed

there is just less and less love and/or care shown by the wife. Sadly it's almost always the case in the femdom stories.

Start out a vanilla couple then progress to abuse. He isn't finding anymore pleasure from this than if they just had regular sex with a bit of tease and denial. So why make it into him being a subjugated slave for her?

SikemSikemalmost 4 years ago

Not really into spouses raping each other. I guess some people are into that. Writing was good, just a disturbing genre to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It's a shame

This saga was only four chapters long.

Mistress Irene on humanpets.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
As per usual

The femdom/flr story just descends into abuse. The wife becomes a sadistic harpy that actually no guy would really want. BDSM is just roleplaying which both parties are supposed to enjoy, and either can stop at anytime. This is now mental and physical abuse.

spinpole2001spinpole20014 months ago

A.really fun series!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous