A New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down at his beautiful, sexy face. "Well, now I know you want me, and you know I want you. What are you going to do about it, handsome?" I asked him, placing my hands on my hips, smiling down at his upturned face.

"Jesus mom... I don't really know. There are so many things I want to do, I don't know where to start!" his eyes roving over my body sent a shiver down my spine.

"Well, you said you wanted to smell me, taste me... here's your chance, love." I whispered to him as I slowly lowed my pajama bottoms to the floor, and stepped out of them, now standing in front of him, my panties soaked through.

He sat there looking at me for a minute, then grabbed my hips in his strong hands and gently pulled me closer to him, so my crotch was right in front of his face.

I shivered again and rested my hands on his shoulders as he leaned in, and licked up over my slit with one long, slow pass of his tongue, bringing a loud moan from my parted lips, my knees trembling. He groaned softly in approval, and licked at the crotch of my panties again and again.

"May I, mom?" he asked me, looking up at me pleadingly. It was all I could do to nod and mumble an affirmative.

He gently took the waistband of my panties, and pulled them down, exposing my furry mound to his eyes. He pulled my panties down to the floor, and I stepped out of those as well, and spread my legs a bit for my son.

He leaned back in and licked my bare flesh, making me cry out, and my knees already trembling, gave way and buckled. I fell forward, my hands on his shoulders supporting me. His hands circled around behind me and gripped my buttocks, and he pulled my crotch tighter against his face, licking me slowly and softly, savoring every drop he could clean away.

I stood there, near falling, while my son licked my throbbing pussy.

Oh my god, my son is eating me out... and he's doing it like a pro.

"Baby..." I gasped out, and my wonderful boy immediately got the message. He pulled back, and stood, picking my up like I was no more than a bundle of sticks, and cradled me gently against his chest as he carried me out of the kitchen.

When he passed his room and was headed towards mine, I stopped him.

"No sweetie, not there... I want you in your bed, not mine."

His puzzled expression told me he didn't understand.

"I want to make love to my baby in his bed... don't ask me why but it sounds awfully sexy," I said, giving him a sheepish smile.

He just chuckled and smiled back, and took me back down the hall and into his room. He gently laid me down on is bed, and I realized my panties from this morning were still on his pillow. I picked them up and grinned up at him, as I reached down and rubbed my pussy with them a bit, then handed them back up to him.

"Still want these dirty old things, or would you rather have the real thing, sweetheart?" I asked him in a serious voice, making him laugh as he flung them aside.

He laid down beside me, and we kissed, long and soft, his arm wrapped around me, cradling the back of my head as he kissed me, my hands roaming his body, touching him everywhere.

They caressed down between his thighs, and I felt his hardness. My touch made him gasp into my mouth, and I drank it in as I stroked his length through his work pants.

I broke the kiss and looked him in the eye

"Take those damned clothes off right now, young man, and show mommy how big her little baby has grown, or I swear to god you'll get a spanking."

This made him groan in pleasure, and I knew from that moment that my son loved to be talked dirty to, perhaps even dominated.

Interesting.

He got up immediately and stripped his clothes off, not tearing them off quickly, but not so slowly as to call it a strip tease, either.

Once he was naked, I sat there, gazing up and down his gorgeous body, my eyes lingering on his crotch. God, my son looked delicious.

"My, my, my, haven't you grown, Matt. I suppose I can't call you my "little boy" anymore, can I? No, because you are anything but little. Come to mommy, big boy. It's my turn for a taste."

I saw him shiver, and he dutifully stood against the edge of the bed. I scooted over to the edge, and gently stroked the length of his hard member with my fingertips, making him moan softly. I gazed at his package, taking in every detail. His smooth, hairless balls; the short, neatly trimmed hair on his pubic area. I lay there, eyes traveling along every wrinkle in his large sack, up over the base of his cock, following the veins where they showed. My eyes traveled higher still, over the crown of his head. My fingers wrapped around his base, and I began to stroke him slowly, my fist loose around his skin, passing over it lightly.

A bead of shiny pre-cum emerged from his tip, and I started salivating. I looked up into my baby's eyes, and held his gaze as I slowly extended my tongue and licked the drop away. He moaned and slid his fingers into my hair. I held my tongue against his head, feeling it throb, loving the taste of him.

A thought occurred to me, and I backed away from his head for a moment, my eyes still locked on his.

"Baby, how many women have you been with?" I asked him, honestly curious how experienced he was. I thought he could probably teach me a few things.

He blushed though, and his answer was quiet. "Um... none, mom. I'm a virgin."

I was shocked, and I could tell by the look on his face that it showed.

"You've never been with a woman before, sweetie?" I asked him, and he answered with a shake of his head. "Not even what I've done so far?"

"No, mom... I've never so much as kissed another girl before. I was, um... well, saving it." He looked away, obviously embarrassed.

"That's ok sweetheart, really. Who were you saving it for? Do you want me to stop?"

He shook his head quickly, cleared his throat, and said, "No mom, I don't want you to stop. I was saving it for you, actually."

This brought a smile to my face that put him at ease.

My baby was saving his virginity for his momma. God, he's so sweet, how could Inot love him?

I leaned back in towards him, and licked the newest drop of pre-cum from his tip, then swirled my tongue around his head, bringing a gasp from him.

Looks like I'll be the one doing the teaching, I thought to myself with a smile. That was perfectly all right with me.

"Lie down on the bed, mister. I don't want you falling and breaking something."

"Yes, mother." He replied with a little grin, and quickly climbed up onto the bed, lying on his back.

I crawled between his legs, spreading them apart as I went, and went down on my forearms and knees, my face above his twitching cock.

I looked up at him, and looked him in the eye.

"Tell mother what you want her to do, little boy." I commanded him, the look in my eyes brooking no argument.

He swallowed, and answered a bit shyly, "Go down on me, mom, please."

"You can do better than that, honey. Tell me what you want."

He looked at me for a moment, then said what I wanted to hear, "Suck me, mom. Suck my cock."

I growled at him playfully, then winked slyly and did as he bid. I bent to my task, taking him into my mouth an inch at a time. He raised his hips against my mouth, moaning, and I used my hands to push him down onto the bed, forcing him still, as I continued to go down on my son, taking in as much of his hard cock as I could.

I started to slide back up his shaft, my lips clinging to him, my cheeks caved in as I sucked him hard, my tongue swirling around his shaft and his head.

I sucked him back down deep into my mouth, his head bumping the back of my throat. I slipped a hand up between his thighs, and caressed his balls gently. They were as baby soft as I had imagined, and felt wonderful under my fingertips as I caressed and played with his balls, my mouth bobbing up and down on his shaft slowly, sucking hard on him.

"Ohhh fuck, mom, keep that up and I'll come soon." He told me, groaning softly.

"Well, we don't want it to end so soon, do we?" I asked him after I pulled his cock out of my mouth, his head making an audible pop as it parted from my lips.

I moved up his body, and straddled his lap, lying down on top of him.

I kissed him again, and he eagerly kissed me back, his tongue finding it way past my lips and into my mouth. I welcomed his tongue with a gentle suck, and felt him grind his hips up against me in respond.

"Mmmm... is my baby ready to lose his cherry to his mommy?" I asked him in a sweet voice. My son growled and nodded, and kissed my throat softly as his hands found my ass and cupped my cheeks gently. I wiggled myself against him, making us both moan, and repositioned myself on top of him. I felt his long, thick cock resting against my wet, swollen lips, and I rubbed myself along his shaft.

Matt moaned loudly and pushed up against me, my lips spreading around his shaft as I continued to rock back and forth against him, teasing us both.

"Are you ready, baby boy? Ready to bury that thick rod into your mommies pussy? The one you came out of?" I asked him as I kept rubbing him with my lips.

"Yes, yes, oh dear god yes, please mom take me, make love to me,fuck me, take my cherry please!"

I shifted my hips against him and slammed myself down onto him, impaling myself on his cock, making us both cry out loudly.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, and my legs around his waist, and began to rock back and forth on him, slowly, taking in every inch of my baby boy into me, pulling almost all the way out, then slowly sliding back down until only his balls were outside me, pushing down harder, trying to get even those inside my aching pussy.

His hands gripped my ass harder, leaving marks on my flesh, his short fingernails biting into my skin, breaking it, bringing blood as he stroked in and out of me, our hips moving in harmony, our lower bodies smacking wetly together with each thrust.

I pressed my face against the side of his neck, panting harshly, his hands raising up and ripping my top and bra off me, rendering me nude on top of him, my breasts pressed against his chest. My nipples rubbed over his chest, sending tingles of intense pleasure through me, his manhood piercing me over and over, the ridge of his head rubbing against my insides, making me cry out loud enough to be heard from everywhere in the house.

I bit down on his neck as I neared my climax, drawing the copperish metallic taste of blood as I made love to my son.

His breathing picked him, coming fast and ragged, and I could feel he was nearing his orgasm as well. I slammed myself down onto him harder, faster, squeezing him with my muscles with every withdrawal, milking him. I released my hold on his neck with my teeth and cried out with him.

"Give it to me baby, come inside me!" I shrieked at him, "Make mommy come! Fill me with your hot seed, baby, come inside mommy!" rocking back and forth harder, faster, my movements becoming frenzied, my orgasm approaching, and the sounds of my son underneath me, moaning, panting, thrusting, pushed me crashing over that edge.

I began to come, my pussy starting to spasm on his cock, pushing him over the edge as well, bringing his orgasm boiling up his cock and bursting into my as he thrust as deep inside me as he could, spilling his seed inside me, filling me, overflowing me. I screamed loudly, loud enough to scare Kero into a barking fit.

I slowly came down from my climax, my son still buried deep inside me, and I collapsed on top of him, panting harshly, matching his own breathing as he tried to recover as well. After a few minutes, we finally got ourselves under control, and we just lay there, me with my son's arms wrapped around my waist and his cock inside me, and him with my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

We smiled into each other's eyes, and he held me close, showering my face with soft kisses, making me giggle with joy. God but he made me feel like a teenager again!

"I love you, mom. I mean, really love you." He told me, his smile easy and relaxed.

"And I love you too, sweet one. With all my heart."

We lay like that for the rest of the night, pressed tightly together, with my son still inside me, our mingled juices leaking out of me slowly, the smell of our mixed sex dominating the room.

"Mom?" Matt asked after a couple hours of cuddling.

"Yes, baby?"

"Are we going to be like this again? Or was this a one-time thing?" he asked me, a hint of worry in his voice.

"Would you like it to be a normal thing, love?" I asked, hopeful. I didn't want to go back to the way we were, and was praying he felt the same way.

"Absolutely, mom. I want you as much as I can get you!"

"Hmmm..." I said, thoughtfully, hiding a smile against the side of his bleeding neck. "You wouldn't mind being your mothers boyfriend? Maybe sleep with me every night, make love to me every night, and explore each other's bodies and fantasies together? You'd be willing to be your mommies boy toy?" I asked him, a little teasingly.

"Yes, please!! I've wanted that for so long. I love you mom, and I want to be with you like that." A slight pause... "Did you really mean it when you said we can sleep together every night? No more going to our own rooms, but sleep and cuddle together every single night?"

I smiled and kissed him long and deep, my hands caressing the sides of his face softly as I did. I could feel him stirring inside me again, and it got my heart pounding.

"What does that tell you, baby boy?" I asked him playfully.

He just smiled, and we kissed again, and made love again. Slower this time, taking our time, really feeling each other, taking all the pleasure we could, our bodies pressed tightly together the entire time, our mouths never parting, even during the moans and cries of our passion.

Afterward, we lay together in each others arms, and fell asleep that way, my son still inside me, keeping the majority of his spent cum inside me, like a big cork.

It'll be a miracle if I don't get pregnant the way he's holding it inside me like that... and I don't think I care,was my last waking thought, before I drifted off to sleep, and dreamt wonderful dreams.

Copyrighted November 25th, 2005, Sanya Loves

Unauthorized Reproduction or Distribution Strictly

Forbidden Without Prior Written Consent.