A New Life for Debbie Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
873 Followers

- Don't joke, I want her cunt, for sure, but if someone wants her mouth or her arse simultaneously, it's up to him! I don't care at all!

- That would speed up things considerably! Acton! Are you interested?

- Yes, her mouth would suit me perfectly!

Debbie was soon double teamed hungrily by her two former students. They were the first of many. Kirk had thought that she would service only fifty of them and her daughter would service the rest to make them wait for the next day but finally, she had been fucked by all of them at the end of the day and so had her daughter Janet. Debbie was exhausted, fucked up as she jokingly told Kirk but she was still excited just at the idea of having so many of her former students still leering at her after so many years. She took Kirk in her arms!

- Master Kirk, I must thank you. It's mind boggling to think that so many of you still have a hard on about their old teacher.

- You're not old, Debbie and I could have brought many more of your former students. These ones were the first ones I contacted, close friends, neighbors and their own contacts. I made the calculation : you gave courses to around three hundred students a year and you were a teacher for twenty years. Even if half of them were girls (and some girls have the hots for you too) and half of those are married and not ready to cheat on their wives, I could make such a week end a regular event : once a month for example. It's up to you!

- No, Master! The rules of this establishment are quite clear : a whore has no say on who is to fuck them. We have just to ask how you want us. So you can book me every day for the coming ten years or no more, it's up to YOU! and you can offer me to men, young or old, girls, anyone!

- My god! You're really the pearl, the perfect whore! Tell me : were you ever booked by lesbians, you know, rock hard dykes : they can be really harsh!

- No, Master! Do you have someone in mind?

- For sure! Do you remember the little Sam, Samantha Briggs?

- By all means : I punished her so many times! She never learned her lessons and never made her homework. She was just trying hard to seduce the other girls in the class! Just don't tell me you want to offer me to her! She will want to take revenge on me!

- It could be fun to watch you with her but I didn't want to overstress my luck in finding you, maybe another time. What time is it now? Uhh Damn : just a few minutes to midnight! Time to go to bed! When does your service end?

- When we've been used by a hundred men, we may go to a bedroom to rest but you've rent us for two days! You you may use us all the night if you want! We're only forbidden to exit the premises, even to go to your hotel when we are on duty and it's now too late to obtain a special permission. But if you want, I can receive you in my own bedroom. It's more private than this hall!

- Great! I'll spend a full night in a Singapore brothel with my buxom teacher at my complete disposal! It's a dream I never expected to see fulfilled! What about your daughter?

- I'm glad to make you so happy! Janet is also at your disposal! Do you want both of us for the night?

- No! I intend to use every ounce of my strength with you and you only but my best friend is here. Fred! Come in please!

- There's a problem, Kirk? Hello, Debbie, thank you again for the fuck! It'll be my most cherished souvenir for the rest of my life.

- You're welcome, Fred. You can come back any day. Just phone to be sure I'm on duty.

- Fred, both these girls are at my disposal for the whole night. Sorry, I'm selfish and I'll keep Debbie for me tonight and I don't intend to share her with anyone. Her daughter Janet is almost as well endowed as her mother. Would you be interested to spend the night with her?

- Are you joking? I'll show this pretty girl that Fred Harris can fuck her every hour of the night!

- I'm sure of it, old pal, but keep some strength for tomorrow! You'll have a few more occasions with Debbie!

- If it's settled, how do we get to your bedrooms, girls?

- We have an elevator and steps, Master. For our outfit, it's completely up to you : we can put on back our nighties and negligees. The combination is pretty opaque. With only one garment, it becomes see through and every one will watch us, just as if we were almost naked. We can also get there completely naked or even on a leash, attached either to our cunt, clit or nose rings.

- If we have the full choice, it'll be the clit ring, naked, obviously, and we'll take the stairs, just to show you off for a longer time.

The group climbed quite slowly the stairs, partly not to risk hurting Janet and Debbie and partly to let the many customers of the house watch these magnificent girls led like cattle to their bedrooms for certainly a sleepless night... Kirk and Fred were so much excited that their cocks were even bigger than usual, forming a tent in their pants and hampering their moves. Dee wiggled her bottom and her tits quite lewdly in front of them, adding to their hard on, teasing them to the maximum. Kirk used the handle of the leash as a small whip to make Dee move faster. He couldn't wait to get to the bedroom and wouldn't like to disgrace himself in front of his former teacher by cumming in his boxers, less than five feet from her quite fuckable quim. the stroke wasn't painful , just a friendly pat but it reached its goal and Dee hurried to her bedroom door.

Kirk invited Fred and Janet in Dee's apartment. if he didn't intend to share Dee, there was no reason to deny himself the pleasure of watching his old friend fucking his professor's daughter. As soon as Kirk had closed the door behind them, the girls turned toward their customers. Kirk placed his hands on Dee's shoulders, and pulled her down on her knees; He didn't need to tell her what he required her to do! Dee opened her mouth immediately as Kirk freed his male organ from his trousers. It was meaty, swollen with protruding veins, just the kind of cocks Dee loved to play with. Janet took the same position, falling in line with her mother. Both men plunged their cocks into the girls' eager mouths just to lubricate them sufficiently for their purposes. One hundred men had fucked these two girls that day and their ass holes were completely stretched out. They were now just wide enough to receive Kirk and his friend quite as easily as if they were using their love tunnels. They were soon skewered on their huge and very long cocks. Both girls screamed in delight!

When Kirk and Fred had spewed their jizzm in their hungry bowels, the two girls had to clean the soiled cock just coming out of their own ass hole. They should have felt it quite disgusting but they just got quite aroused with it. Kirk announced it was time to use their whores' cunts at last! But befre he sent them to the bathroom, telling them to rinse their cunts each other. Kirk and Fred came along to enjoy the show. Dee entered the shower and flipped it to very hot as she liked it. She soaped her body and washed her hair before Janet joined her. Dee took shower cream in her hands and lathered her daughter. Both girls giggled as the mother was covering her naked daughter with scented foam. Then Janet pushed her fingers in her mother's twat. It was filled with hot sticky spunk. She unscrewed the shower head and pushed the pipe into Dee's cunt. She offered her mother an internal flush that finally succeeded in cleaning her cunt.

The water cascading from her cunt to the floor made Dee dizzy with pleasure as the jet hit her cervix and massaged her internal walls and her G point. Dee was going through a series of minor climaxes. Kirk and his friend weren't there to watch their former teacher cumming in her bathroom! They wanted to enjoy her luscious body and didn't really care for her pleasure! Kirk intervened and switched gradually the water to cold. Dee screamed but didn't try to elude the shower, pressing her hand against her pussy!

- Now, your turn, Janet! Dee, you'll use only cold water on your daughter. Fred will make her warm later!

Dee's lips were bluish from the cold when Kirk pulled the hose out of her now quite clean cunt. Her teeth were shattering. Dee was too clumsy with her fingers to push the hose into her daughter's love tunnel. Kirk took great pleasure when he did it! Janet was now afraid as her mother seemed to be freezing but she bravely pushed her hips forward to offer her hole to Kirk's hands. She was really a whore to the deepest recesses of her mind, eager to please her customers!

Janet gasped when the cold water surged in her pussy but she managed to remain standing. When Kirk decided she had had enough, he pulled the hose out of her and told Fred to dry her while he did the same to Dee. They carried the girls in their arms and dropped them on the bed quite carefully. Kirk wasn't some sort of a sadist : The harsh treatment he had just offered the two girls had its reason : the girls' cunts had been completely loosened but with the cold showerse, they had shrunk considerably. When both men pushed their engorged cocks into their partners' pussies, they felt as if they were trying to deflower virgins : their sheaths were tight and clinging to their cocks Kirk's only regret was that Dee couldn't offer him a cherry to pop! He had heard that some surgeons did the job but the girl should not be used for two weeks. Dee was in too high a demand to be left idle for such a long time. She had told him that she received between ten and twenty customers a day usually! God : he would have to pay one hundred grand for just these two weeks! He promised himself to discuss it with the local management as soon as he had earned his first million bucks!

The freezing shower had equally enjoyable results for Dee and her daughter : with the girls' shrunken cunts, Kirk and Fred felt as if they were bigger than Abbie, the best endowed man in his team! When the guys had managed to impale completely their pretty playmates and started fucking them, the girls expressed their pleasure with loud piercing screams that were nice music to Kirk and Fred's ears. They were certainly begging the men to stop but on the contrary to fuck them harder and give them more pleasure. The freezing coldness was forgotten soon. Dee even told Kirk later that, if he came back with another group of her former students, they could try it again : she would be quite ready to suffer again the inconveniencies if she had such out of this world rewards!

Dee was so tired afterward that she fell asleep immediately. Her cunt and ass hole were sore but she felt fulfilled, marvelously well fucked. She would never have imagined herself to become such a sex crazy girl, already dreaming to similar sessions with hordes of lusty students. Her dreams were full of big cocks, wet pussies and wide open mouths that night!

The next morning would be quite different as Dee and Janet had drained all the men completely. Few of them were used to such orgies with their girlfriends or wives : most of them had fucked both girls and had wanked themselves while watching their friends fucking the girls as if their lives depended on it! Events proved she had been right. Dee was simultaneously flattered of having milked so many men and flustered they weren't eager to repeat their performances of the previous day! She had prepared a few provocative scenes with herself and her daughters to bolster the sexual appetites of her former students!

Dee had asked for Marge to participate. Marge was another whore in the brothel : she was a lesbian dyke specialized in sadomasochist events for couples. She appeared in a quite classical black leather outfit with manacles and a nasty looking whip attached to her belt. On the bed, there was only Janet who pretended to be asleep on her belly. She was naked and her pert buttocks were pointing to the ceiling. Marge uncoiled her whip, sent her arm backward and administered a stinging slap on the offered bottom. Janet screamed and it was not faked. She clasped her buttocks. Marge didn't leave her victim the opportunity to plead with her :

- On your knees on the floor, slave! As starters, you are going to lick my boots clean with your tongue, of course, slut!

Her tone was so commanding that few guys in the assistance would have failed to obey Marge! Janet was certainly not proud enough to risk to displease the woman. She meekly crawled to Marge's feet and licked timidly her boots. Marge stroke Janet a second time to make her work with more enthusiasm. The tongue of Dee's daughter was soon very busy licking swiftly Marge's boots. The dyke finally lifted her feet and made Janet clean even the soles of her boots before declaring herself satisfied.

But Marge hadn't finished with her victim : She opened the gusset of her body and parted her ass cheeks with her hands. Her rosette was plainly visible.

- Now you are going to lick my ass hole. Only a girl does it properly! Apply yourself to do it properly if you don't want to feel my whip a few other times!

Marge made a great fuss about the pleasure of having her ass hole rimmed by a girl. She then called for Dee to enter dragging an empty plastic swimming pool for children. She made Janet lie in it with her legs jutting outward. She straddled the girl lying in her plastic bowl. Suddenly she started to pee straight on Janet's pussy. She slowly moved forward and the jet progressed to Janet's belly, then her breasts and finally her face was drenched by the golden jet that splashed all around and pooled in the basin.

- Good, slut! You didn't even try to escape! Now open your mouth. Try to catch as much as you can and swallow my fine liquor! You seem to love drinking my pee, don't deny it, whore!

When she had finished, Marge called for Dee and ordered her to lick her clean. She fell on her knees in front of her mistress and offered her tongue to lick the droplets and the dew that covered her hairy pussy. The salty pee stench was soon replaced by a more pleasant girl cum smell but Dee had to work hard to swallow everything Marge was offering to her mouth. The lesbian woman just walked away, leaving Dee and Janet to deal with a crowd of lust crazy males that jumped out of their seats. Kirk desperately tried to restore order but Marge's exhibition had teased the men out of their previous stupor. Dee and Janet were double or triple penetrated for hours. One team having jutted in her three holes were immediately replaced by another team of three... It was only when the coaches left to transport the guys to the airport that Dee and her daughter could rest. Abbie and Tyrone had to carry their mates in the shower.

- God, I never thought my students were so much in LOVE with me, luv! I expected they would just want to see me naked but they couldn't believe it was me that they were fucking. They nearly raped me!

- Did you enjoy it? That is the important thing, isn't it?

- It was a dream! I know that a whore in the organization isn't allowed to express her sentiment but I can't wait to have Kirk come back with another group!

dan57
dan57
873 Followers
12