A New Life for Debbie Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Is it mandatory?

- No but if you become my property, I want you adorned just as I am! The tattoo will be replaced for the time being by a stenciled mark on your pussy. What would you think of wearing a tattoo in red ink proclaiming you as Dee's whore?

- I would be proud to wear your mark, Dee! Could you just use Chinese characters?

Abbie was designated as photographer and master of ceremony. He made Ying stand up, fixed the leash to her clit ring and held the handle in his hand. Al went to the other side of the table.

- Who is claiming, this woman, Ying, as her own?

- Me, Dee Whitaker! I claim Ying who wears my rings, my leash and my brand.

- Ying is now the slave of Dee Whitaker! Dee, what career do you want Ying to follow?

- Whore and baby maker, Sir!

- Ying, do you agree to become a whore and baby maker for Dee's benefit, for the rest of your life, to abide to her orders, wishes and whims, to service as completely as possible all the men and women she will choose or accept for you?

- I do, Master!

- Then I declare you, Dee, the total owner of Ying and you, Ying, the totally owned property of your mistress Dee. Now you can own your property, Dee! Enjoy her and have her soon knocked up!

- But I got my baby just one month ago!

- Sorry, Ying! House rules stipulate a new whore must be bred as soon as possible. Abbie will take care of it!

- But he is black! I had thought you would get a higher price for a pure Chinese baby!

- Certainly but it will have to wait for the next one! Abbie is MY owner and he has absolute priority on everything I may have!

- I beg your pardon, Dee : I continued to act like a free woman. I didn't realize my owner's orders certainly supersede my own wishes!

- No matter, Ying, but I may have to spank or even cane you if you don't change those habits.

- I'll do my best, Dee!
- You've better! Just a few provisional arrangements : You'll sleep with Abbie and me this evening. We'll ask for a bedroom for you tomorrow. As we have quite few Chinese whores, you may be in high demand and when you aren't on duty, you'll probably often share my bed or one of my daughters'.

- Do you realize, Dee, that neither my husband nor my father ever spent a full night with me?

- My poor darling! But you may soon regret that time : your nights may be quite busy from now on with Abbie and myself to service! Of course, you'll stay constantly naked to be totally available to us at any time. Being a whore here is very demanding!

- It would be a welcome change!

- We'll arrange for your travel to Morocco tomorrow. Do you have a passport?

- No, Dee, my father wanted to have a complete control of me! Why morocco?

- It's the assessment center for new whores in the Organization! I'm absolutely sure you have the stamina required for a very busy whore house such as ours. But they will want to measure you and see how you react if you have fifty men and a few lesbian girls to service! As you don't have any papers, you'll travel in a drum!

- A drum?

- You'll see, it's rather primitive but I really enjoy it and my daughters too. I prefer it to a normal cabin travel : it's so much more exciting!

When Ying came back from Morocco, two weeks later, with an official affectation to the Chinese brothel, Dee and Abbie were there when the drum was opened. Ying was tethered more securely than Dee ever was and she had an envelope attached to her steel collar. It was addressed to Dee. Abbie handed it to his mate who opened it immediately. There was a commendation for Dee for having found a very promising new whore. Dee remained based in Singapore but could be sent on "recruitment forays" with Abbie's gang or on solo errands on behalf of the organization : a new promotion for her! Somewhere, Dee felt proud of being officially a member of Abbie's team.

- Welcome on board, Dee! Do you have other friends that could be interesting recruits for the organization?

The letter was ending with a note saying that her personal case would be reassessed soon in Morocco! That was more a problem : she could find herself affected elsewhere in the world and wouldn't meet her daughters, Abbie or Ying any more! A copy of the letter would be added to her personal file.

Ying explained Dee that the Moroccan branch of the Organisation had sent her to another heavy duty whore house in Tangiers. It had nothing to compare with the high class brothel in Singapore : it was a seedy place with cheap whores. Ying had to service fifty burly men for the first day and one hundred the second day! She had never been used so intensively but she had loved every moment of it. Dee smiled : Ying was a born whore, a slut ready for anything if she was copiously shagged by several very virile men! She had wept when her guards took her back to the base in the mountains.

Another fascinating information Ying had reported was that the second wife of Dee's former husband who had been sent to Morocco by Abbie was now a whore in that house. She still tried to escape and she had to be secured to her bed. Her customers were therefore mostly brutes that just fucked her with no consideration for her own pleasure! That woman had wanted to torture horribly Dee and now, her victim felt sorry about her!

Dee was off duty that day and Ying would be expected to start servicing customers on the next morning. They went together to Dee's bedroom. Abbie was on some errand and wouldn't come back until the next day. Dee's daughters had been hired by a tour operator organizing sex travels in South East Asia. There was lust in the glances Dee and Ying exchanged : both of them had discovered they were bisexual and loved it. They were quite happy to have the full day and night together!

Dee could walk out of the premises and take any of the girls with her. It was the first time Ying was allowed out of the Chinese brothel since her official initiation. Dee put on jeans and a low cut both in front and back sleeveless shirt but she chose a very short skirt, a very tight Tee shirt and impossible high heels for Ying. Everything considered, Dee was the owner and if she decided to put Ying in public display, the Chinese woman had just to obey. Ying would never have admitted it but she loved the lewd glances of men in the street.

Ying prepared two cocktails. She was Dee's sex slave and preparing drinks for her mistress was one of her duties. They sipped on it watching the TV. Dee inspected her slave, telling her to lift the hem of her miniskirt. Her pussy was perfectly bald like her armpits.

- Are you shaven or did they depilate you definitively?

- I'm in my fourth laser depilation. It hurts but there are less and less hairs growing back, Mistress!

- Good! Your pussy is so smooth. Your brand is so well shown off to advantage!

- Yes, Mistress! They complimented me about it back there in Morocco! The idea of using Chinese characters met general approval!

- You seem to have loved your Moroccan experience, Ying!

- For sure, Mistress! I would have loved to have you watching me as I was fucked hard!

- I watched you : they sent me tapes of your feats!

Dee played a tape and sat next to Ying. The movie opened on the screen. There were two well-built men and Ying, already nude. Dee recognized immediately the director of the Moroccan branch and the doctor who had assessed her. Ying looked extremely sexy. She spread her legs and exposed her smooth pussy to the camera with a coy smile. Her pussy was freshly depilated with still some pink zones. She lifted her legs to her chest, showing off her pussy and her throbbing ass hole. The director pushed his cock into her cunt without apparent effort while the doctor offered his cock to her mouth. Soon Ying was nicely skewered on those two thick cocks, both were embedded to the hilt into her hungry holes.

The two men soon started to really fuck Ying. The intense action on the screen was quickly turning on Dee and her slave. Dee pulled off Ying, s tee shirt and undid the miniskirt, belt, letting it fall to the floor. Ying helped Dee to take off her jeans and her shirt. Dee threw away her shoes but ordered Ying to keep her very high heel sandals. She leaned back on the settee and put her feet on the table, parting her legs. Dee loved to watch Ying's beautiful feet in her black sandals. They had round heels, just the diameter of a dildo. Dee placed a condom on the heels and took them off.

Dee presented one of them to Ying's quim and eased it into her pussy. When it was deeply embedded into her love hole, Dee presented the second heel to Ying's mouth! Lowering her head slightly and opening obediently her mouth, she slowly swallowed the whole length of the heel. When Dee pulled back the shoe, Ying licked the red leather strap and the heels of Dee's sandals.
She even pulled off the condom and licked directly the leather heels just as if it was a man's big cock.

Dee took Ying in her embrace and kissed her passionately on her mouth, their tongues exploring each other's mouth. Their kisses grew more and more passionate. Dee was ostensibly the leader in their coupling, caressing Ying's pert nipples with her tongue. She kept her slave's nipples between her teeth and lashed them hard with her tongue. This was driving Ying mad, making her to buckle helplessly under her mistress.

Both girls were moaning and whimpering, writhing under unaccountable pleasure. Dee rubbed her nice boobs against Ying's. She burrowed her searching tongue into Ying's ear and licked it a long time. Ying was screaming, totally abandoned to Dee's ministrations. Ying emerged from her daze of erotic bliss. She found more energy than anyone would have bet she had and pushed Dee onto her back.

Ying pinched between her teeth and sucked on Dee's hard nipples lovingly. She lifted her head and kissed Dee straight on her mouth. Dee caressed Ying's lovely back down to her firm and very prominent buttocks. Dee shoved one then two and finally three fingers between the crack of Ying's firm butt. They kissed more and more feverishly.

When she sensed that Dee was close, she immediately pulled out her fingers and leaned down to search for Dee's taut clit. She clinched the swollen clit bud between her teeth and sucked on it hard. Dee climaxed screaming quite loud.

- Ying! Aaaaarrrgggghhhh, uunnggghhhh!

Dee's sexy body was rocked by tremendous spasms. Her orgasm ripped her apart, spreading from her cunt to her belly and tits. Her body convulsed, tearing at her every tender nerve ending. Her spectacular orgasm triggered Ying's one almost at the same moment. The two girls screamed in unison, shuddering uncontrollably in each other's arms!

- I love you, Dee!

12