A New Life for Julie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stuffing the bra in her purse, she turned her attention back to Julie in the booth, who had her arms crossed over her chest.

"Okay, put your arms down. Now! Okay, now pose, move to the side a little, there, Sarah said as she pushed the camera button.

"Now, put your hands behind your head and arch your back a little--yes, like that! There you go," Sarah encouraged her.

Julie complied reluctantly and nervously, and the booth's camera clicked repeatedly.

"Now, turn to the side just a little and then turn your head at the camera, good," she said as she took more shots.

Sarah noticed that Julie was starting to get into it a little, perhaps was even enjoying this. Her nipples were perking up as her chest heaved somewhat from her heavier breathing, and her faced was flushed. Sarah paused to take something out of her purse.

Julie's jaw dropped when she saw the dildo Sarah had thrust through the curtain.

"SARAH!" she squealed.

"Take this," Sarah ordered.

To Julie, it seemed as if she watched her own hand, controlled by someone else, reach out and grasped Sarah's dildo.

"Now, put it in your mouth," Sarah directed firmly.

"Sarah!" Julie squealed in protest.

"Go on, do it. No one can see. These are just for you and I to see. Wait until you see the pictures!" Sarah said.

Julie hesitated.

"Do it now, or else I won't give you your blouse back!" Sarah told her forcefully.

Julie brought the dildo up to her mouth tentatively, her mouth opening a little. Sarah took another shot.

"Go on, don't be afraid, put it in your mouth and start moving it back and forth. Do it!" she ordered.

Julie complied, bowing to Sarah's will power. What choice did she have? If she didn't Sarah seemed apt to walk off with her blouse and bra, leaving Julie to streak out of the mall topless. Julie squirmed on the stool a bit as she put the dildo in her mouth, and started moving it back and forth. She felt her nipples tighten and her pussy get wet under her skirt. She felt warm. Saliva filled her mouth and soon she forgot where she was. She was in a haze of arousal as she pumped the dildo in and out, bobbing her head.

"Move your head to the side a little," Sarah told her.

Julie barely heard her, but complied nonetheless. She moved her head to the side, continuing to bob her head on the dildo. She moaned with lust around the ersatz cock, wishing it was real. Sarah took more shots. She made sure she pulled one aside and stuck it in her purse.

"Okay, that's enough," she said. "Come on, more people are coming over this way. Here, put your blouse back on. Let's see that." She pulled the dildo out of Julie's mouth with a pop and stuck it in Julie's purse. Julie hurriedly grabbed her blouse to put it on.

"No time for the bra, you can put it back on later," Sarah said. Actually what she really wanted was for Julie to walk through the mall with those magnificent tits stretched against the filmy material of her white blouse, nipples poking through.

Julie pulled her blouse on and buttoned it. On the way back through the mall, she made quite a sight, with her tits showing right through her blouse, her mouth open and her face flushed.

Later, Sarah gave Julie all the pictures, except for the one she was going to use for Julie's fake ID, and a couple more she squirreled away in her purse, one with her topless, and another with the dildo pushed into her mouth.

"I'll call Gil tomorrow--that's my friend at the DOL, and give him your picture, and I'll see you Monday," she told Julie.

The next day Sarah met Gil for lunch. She explained what she wanted--a fake ID for her friend.

"Do you have a picture I can use?" he asked.

"How about one of these?" Sarah asked with a sly grin.

She gave him the pictures she had kept from Julie. One was a shot of Julie topless, turned to the side a little, with her hands clasped up behind her head causing her breasts to jut forward. Another shot of Julie blowing the dildo.

"Do you think one of these will work?" she asked him.

He looked at the pictures. Julie's head was turned to the side, her eyes closed with lust, her tits hanging out with nipples stiff. The dildo was deep in her mouth, pushing out her cheek.

"Nice, but unless she's looking for a blowjob license I can't use this. "

"That's just to whet your appetite," Sarah admitted.

"I was going to ask if she was willing to pay the price, but seeing this, I'd say clearly she is," he replied.

"Here's one you can actually use," she said as she handed one of the earlier shots to him.

"I'll be over at your place at 7 p.m. Wednesday," he said.

12