All Comments on 'A New Light'

by stylewriter

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You Can't Write.

"...I saw the door was closed except for ajar. I motioned to open it all the way to enter it, then stopped."

?

"Closed except for ajar"? Was it closed, or was it ajar? Do you realize "ajar" MEANS "not completely closed"? And how exactly do you "motion to open it all the way"? Did you ...wave your arms like a magician? Did you ...point in the direction it should go, like a traffic cop? Did you clasp your hands in front of you to PRAY it open? And don't even get me started on how the hell you "enter a door". Why don't you enter a wall, while you're at it? Or enter a salt shaker? You enter a DOORWAY. You OPEN a door.

Good grief, if dumb-asses like you would take the time to re-read the garbage you vomit onto the screen, you might realize how completely retarded you sound. One Star Bomb, only because they don't give us the option of Zero Stars, or Negative Stars.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A hot little tale

I just wish they could have done it some more in the story.

I thought it was really sweet that he could please his friends mother sexually, and give her a good orgasm.

Thanks for the erotic read

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
English

If you read around the site a bit, (or maybe you'd prefer "abit"), you'll see that most of the stories are written in English, with all the words and spelling in pretty much the correct order, and without words randomly missing. It just makes things easier to read. You should try it sometime.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous