A New Roof

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, I have to use the bathroom," she begged.

"Sure, but don't try anything funny," he began untying her wrists, letting her get up and rush to the bathroom. Her hands and arms tingled as the blood rushed back to them, and when she tried to close the bathroom door behind her, his hand reached out and held it open. "Don't be shy, you can pee in front of me," he grinned as he leaned back against the wall and watched. When she was finished and stood, he leaned over into the shower and turned the water on.

"I 'spect you'd appreciate it if I was cleaned off a little, huh?" He grabbed hold of her wrist and pulled her up against him. She cringed backwards as she came in contact with his chest, covered in grime and sweat. "Oops, sorry, now you'll have to take one with me." He didn't look sorry at all as he stepped under the running water and pulled her in with him.

Handing her the bar of soap from the tray, he held out his arms and said, "You can have the honors of washing me, then I'll do the same for you."

His body was about as perfect as she had ever seen. Muscles rippled through his arms and torso, she wanted to run her fingers through the hair on his chest. A small, thin line of hair extended down until it reached his pubic hair, her finger traced its way down, then pulled back before touching him. His thighs and calves were rock hard, as well as his cock, which had come alive in no time at all. Looking back up to his face, she scrutinized him, not having really looked carefully before. A small scar ran down the hairline on the right side of his face, not detracting from his looks at all, but rather making him look more handsome. His eyes were looking back at her as she noted all the parts of him.

"Like what you see?"

"Maybe..." she took the soap and began lathering his chest, moving over his arms and shoulders, before turning him and scrubbing his back. Her hands moved down over his ass and when they got to his legs, he commented, "You'd better clean in the cracks, too." Finishing his legs, she moved back up to his ass, and lathered her hand well before running it down between his cheeks and legs. He moaned and spread his legs farther apart, giving her greater access. She took the bar of soap and rubbed it back and forth across the entire length of his crack, from the top down to his balls, then used her hand to help rinse the soap away.

He turned and faced her, his cock the only thing left to wash. She knelt down in front of him, took it into her hands and rubbed the soap all over and around it, working the suds back to his balls, washing them gently as she lifted them up and away from his legs. The water beat down on them, rinsing the soap away, leaving her free to take him into her mouth again. Her tongue licked the tip of his head, then circled down and around, lapping from the base to the head over and over again. His hands were flat against the walls of the shower as he leaned forward into her, his hips starting to move with the rhythm of her mouth.

As he felt his climax begin to overtake him, he pulled back quickly, "No way, I'm fuckin' your pussy this time." He took the soap from her as she stood back up and began rubbing it over her breasts, paying close attention to her nipples, tweaking them and pulling on them, before moving down between her legs. He backed her up against the wall as his fingers spread her apart, searching every inch of her. He played with her nub, grinding into it, then rubbing it gently. His other hand spread its covering back, revealing the most sensitive part of her as he knelt down in front of her.

Pulling one of her legs up, he positioned it so her foot was on his shoulder, opening her wide. His mouth closed over her as his tongue licked and swirled around her clit. Her hands reached down and wound through his hair, pulling him closer. She ground her hips into him, reaching for her own climax, which came explosively when two of his fingers entered her.

The walls of her pussy pulsed around his fingers, her own juices flowing out and around them. His mouth continued to work on her clit, even as she was trying to back into the wall and move away. "It's too sensitive, you've got to stop..." but he didn't, he continued to lick and suck on her, his fingers continued to fuck her, and she felt another climax burst through. Wave after wave rushed over her, and finally he stood up, turning her around and bending her over as his cock pushed at her entrance. He rammed into her in one smooth, hard stroke, feeling the final pulses of her orgasm squeezing his shaft.

He began pumping into her, hard and fast, fucking her so hard she could hardly hold herself up. He gripped her by the hips, keeping her from falling over, as his cock slid in and out, his balls slapping against her with each stroke. She felt his cock grow even harder at the same time as he cried out, ejaculating explosively deep inside her as he pumped in and out a few more times before finally stopping.

He let go of his grip on her hips, leaning forward with his arms extended on either side of her. They both stood there trying to catch their breath as the water beat down on them. His cock slipped out of her and she felt the warm gush of his cum as it spilled out and ran down her legs, mixing with the water and swirling around the drain before disappearing.

"C'mon, let's dry off." He grabbed towels off the stack by the shower and handed one to her, using the other on himself. Once dried, he went back to the bedroom and put his clothes back on, calling out to her, "What are you doing in there?"

"Nothing, just getting dried off."

"Well, get your ass back in here." He stood impatiently at the door, watching her dally.

"Go ahead and go, I'm not stopping you." She wrapped the towel around herself before edging past him back into the bedroom where she could grab some clothes.

He grabbed the towel and pulled it back off. "You won't be needin' that yet." He grabbed her around the waist and hoisted her up against his side, carrying her like a sack of potatoes back over to the bed where he tossed her down.

Scrambling right back up to her knees, she yelled at him, "What the fuck are you doing?" I am not laying here again until you get another hardon and come back hours from now."

"Actually, yes you will. But you won't be bored, I promise!" He flipped her over on her stomach and straddled her while tying her wrists to the stockings again. Grabbing all the pillows off her bed, he pushed them under her, positioning them so her ass was high in the air.

While he worked and she struggled, the kitchen door slammed and two sets of footsteps came down the hall.

"Don't let them in here!" she cried.

"I can't stop them, they're here to get their piece of ass. I only got first dibs 'cause it was my turn this time." By now, all three were standing at the foot of her bed, appreciating the view.

She absolutely, could not believe this was happening to her. What was even more incredible was that she was turned on by the idea of being on display for them.

"I'm off to pick up lunch for us, you guys have fun!" With that, she was left alone with the other two, wondering what to expect and realizing she didn't even know their names.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the larger of the two grab the chair in the far corner of the room and pull it over by the bed, settling himself into it. She could hear the other guy's clothes coming off, but couldn't see anything. When the mattress dipped from his weight, she jerked. Her sense of smell still worked fine and she was very aware of the pungent odor coming from their sweaty bodies.

Hands gripped her ass, pulling it apart. She began struggling in earnest, trying to crawl away. A sharp slap on her ass didn't stop her for long, but when two more came immediately after and hands gripped her ankles to pull her backwards, she stopped.

"You're a fiery little thing, aren't you?" He laughed, and pushed the head of his cock against her pussy lips. "Shit girl, you're all dried up!" She heard him spit and almost immediately felt his fingers rubbing in and out of her. When he shoved against her this time, his cock slid in with no resistance. He fucked her with no care to how she felt. She clenched her hands and gritted her teeth, feeling his cock pound into her over and over while he grunted like an animal.

He began slapping her ass while he fucked her, which made him more excited. She could hear his grunts almost constantly over her own moaning. Tears leaked out between her scrunched eyes, it felt like he was breaking her in half and her ass was on fire from being hit.

A loud bellow sounded, she felt him slam into her again before his hot seed spilled deep into her canal. His hot, sweaty body fell over hers, where he lay for a few moments. She tried to wiggle out from under him, but had nowhere to go. His hands reached under her and grabbed hold of her breasts, pinching and squeezing them together while he buried his head in the back of her neck.

"Damn, honey, you're one hot mama." He laughed and pushed himself up and off of her. "She's all yours, have at her!" He walked into her bathroom and she heard the shower start up before the door closed.

Listening carefully, she heard the other guy moving around the room before the mattress dipped down from his weight.

"He's not very good with the women, you'll have to forgive him." He tried explaining away his friend. "Me, on the other hand, I know where a woman really likes it." She cried out when she felt his fingers probing around her ass. He dipped his finger into her pussy where it was still dripping with cum, and spread it around her tight, puckered asshole. It pushed its way in, past the outer rim and beyond, stretching her uncomfortably.

"Please don't," she begged, crying now.

"Trust me, you'll be fine," he soothed as one finger pumped slowly in and out while the other hand patted her ass. His finger turned and twisted, pushing in as deep as it would go before pulling back out almost completely. "Relax, it'll be easier," he continued on until her muscles loosened enough to let him move in easily. She began to think it might not be that bad, when he dipped his fingers again into her pussy, drawing out more wetness. Instead of one finger re-entering her virgin ass, two fingers pushed at her entrance. She squeezed tight, trying to keep them out, but he pushed harder, forcing his way in. When they were all the way past the second knuckle, he stopped and held them there for a minute, stroking one cheek and kissing the other, relaxing her once again.

She tensed for a moment as he began to pump both fingers in and out, moving slowly until she adjusted, then faster and harder. When a third joined the first two, she only tensed momentarily before they began fucking her easily.

When footsteps sounded in the hallway, she tensed up again, wiggling to get away from the intrusive fingers. They only pushed deeper into her, staying there, as she tried to see behind the stack of pillows.

"Lunch is served!" He dropped three bags on the dresser before walking over to the end of the bed. "Oooh, how does she like it?" he asked.

"So far, so good," the one behind her commented as his fingers started fucking her again. She started tensing up, squeezing as tightly as she could to push them out. He was having none of it, though, and pushed right back.

"I think she's ready for me, don't you?" he laughed as his fingers popped out.

"I can't wait to see this," her first one sat on the edge of the bed, reaching under her to grip her breast in his hand. He played with it while he watched the other one pull off his pants and kick them aside. Fortunately, she couldn't see how hard his cock was as it sprang out at full attention.

He knelt back down behind her, rubbing the head of his cock in her pussy and spreading the cum already there all over her asshole. The first guy let go of her breast to sit up and get a closeup view of the cock aimed directly at her.

"Wow, that's going to be a tight fit," he commented.

"She'll take it, just wait." With that, he pushed and the head of his cock slipped by the outer rim, but immediately came up against tightened muscles. He pushed slowly, she tried to push him out, but he just kept working harder against her tight hole. An inch gave way to two, then to four, before his entire length filled her, his pubic hairs rubbing up against her cheeks. He didn't move at first, just waiting for her to adjust, while she moaned and gripped the sheets under her hands.

She was sure her ass was split open, she had never felt anything like this before. It hurt, dammit. Her ass was not meant to take a cock, that's what her pussy was for. She was humiliated, hurting, angry, and still turned on, which made her even angrier. And there was nothing she could do about it.

As the cock embedded in her ass began moving, she tried to push down into the pillows holding her up. But he grabbed her and pulled her back on him, starting to pump, filling her completely and then pulling all the way out, before pushing back in again.

At first, she felt as if she had to desperately go to the bathroom, but soon the feeling changed to something different, maybe not quite pleasurable, but not uncomfortable anymore. He began fucking her harder, his hips pistoning back and forth as his cock impaled her, pulling her backwards with each stroke forwards so she got the full impact each time.

Harder and harder he pumped, until suddenly he stopped and she felt his pulsing cock emptying out deep within her.

"Hot damn! You did it! I didn't think her ass could take a piece of meat that big."

A grunt was all the answer he gave as he fell down and crushed her. He pulled her back a little and shoved the pillows out from under her, laying back down and pulling her down with him, his cock still inside of her. "Leave me alone for awhile, I need to recover."

The bathroom door opened and the second guy stepped out, drying off from his shower. "Shit, did I miss something?"

"No, lunch is right here." A bag flew through the air at him. He caught it deftly and sat down on the floor to begin devouring the burger and fries inside.

At the smell of food, she felt the cock slide out of her and the guy move off the bed. "Hey, give me some." The other bag was tossed in his direction and he also sat down, while all three of them ate their lunch.

"Uh, excuse me," she called. "I'm hungry and I'd really like to get up now."

"Honey, if you're hungry, just give me a few minutes, I've got something for you to shove in your mouth." They all started laughing before standing up, brushing the crumbs off their shorts and heading back down the hallway.

She heard the kitchen door close and feet overhead as they scaled the ladders back up to the roof again. And still she was tied to her bed...

12