A New Spin on Role Playing Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we went down one hill, Scott took hold of my arm to help support me. I was glad for it, the heels weren't bad, but all combined made it tough going. I was almost at the bottom, went my foot slipped and I staggered. Scott caught my arm and I swung into him. As he steadied me, I realized my crotch was pushed right up against his leg. Worried he could feel my rock hard cock, I quickly stood up and regained my balance. "Careful, pet," he whispered in my ear again, "wouldn't want anything bad happening to you... at least not yet." I shivered briefly, wondering what that meant.

A few minutes later arrived at the destination, because he told me to stop. I stopped, trying to listen. It was pretty quiet, but I could hear a number of feet around. Scott gave out several orders telling people to go here and go there, set-up this and that. I didn't follow most of it, but I figured we were getting ready to start. He walked back over to me and I was about to ask him a question, but when I opened my mouth, I felt something pushed in and secured behind my head, under my long, blonde hair. I made a mmpph noise and felt the gag with my tongue. I felt something rubbery. This wasn't just a scarf, if I had to guess, I figured it was a ball gag. That both scared me and turned me on more.

Scott was now behind me, holding onto my shoulder and whispering in my ear. "So, we're all alone now. Just the two of us," he sneered. "So, what should we talk about? Hmmmm?" He pressed himself up against me and I could his body warm against mine, his cock hard and pressing against my ass. I squirmed and tried to pull away, pushing at him with my tied hands. He laughed more, "Oh? Being shy are you? No, matter," he stated, "I know your secret." What was he talking about?

With that he lifted up my skirt and I felt him lightly rub on my panties. My rock hard clitty giving me away. I throbbed as he did that, moaning into the gag. "Oh, so the slut does like it? Hmmm?" he laughed evilly. "So, the question is it just being dressed like a girl? Is it the rough treatment? Maybe the bondage?" he whispered in my ear, lightly teasing me through my panties. I was so horny, that I couldn't think straight. His teasing was throwing me into a tizzy. "So, which is it?" he asked. "Or is it all three?" He teased again. "Answer me," he said forcefully. "Is it all three?"

I nodded very slightly, and he started rubbing lightly again. I moaned and started trying to grind myself onto his hand. "Is the little slut horny?" he asked. After a few moments of no response, he teased some more, "Is she?" I nodded again. "Good," he chuckled pushing himself against me again, "because so am I, and since you like the rough handling, I'm going to guess you like this..." he trailed off and his hand smacked my ass.

I felt a strange surge, my whole body on fire for a moment, heat flashed to my ass, but that only made me hornier. "You do like that," he smacked me a few more times. I was getting desperate and was trying to dry hump his hand. "Such a nasty little slut, trying to get herself off. And look at the wet spots you're getting all over your panties. I've seen real girls that don't get this wet," he teased. Even the name calling was making me horny, I was so turned on my head was starting to spin.

"So, here's the deal bitch," he growled, smacking my ass again for emphasis. "I'm going to take out your gag and my cock, and you're going to take care of me and I'll let your little cockette out. Deal?" I tensed, as his fingers slowly traced over the outline of my tucked bulge, which was painfully swollen, but still firmly trapped. I tried to push against him and get more contact, but he smacked my ass and pulled his hand away. "Ah-ah, I already told you the deal. Agreed?" I moaned through the gag, but then I nodded. What the hell, right? I had always fantasized about sucking a cock, I just thought it would be after a date or a bottle of wine, not in the woods with me tied up, but somehow that made it even more thrilling.

"Good little sissy slut," he purred and undid the gag, pushing me down to my knees. As he did, I felt his hand go away, but when it came back, something warm and soft, yet surprisingly hard pushed against my mouth. I stuck out my tongue, licking around the head, and running my tongue up and down the shaft. I figured in for a penny... if I was going to give a blow-job, I might as well make it good. So, I teased and licked with my tongue, covering the whole shaft with saliva, even licking and sucking on his balls for a few moments. He was moaning and making lots of encouraging noises, and calling me a cock sucking sissy slut, which I guess I now was.

I felt his hand on my head and he guided his cockhead to my mouth, apparently he was tired of the appetizer and wanted the main course. He put his cock into my mouth and shoved deep, hitting the back of my throat and making me gag hard. That just seemed to spur him on, "Gag on it, you sissy cock whore," both of which had my cock throbbing in my panties. He shoved in a few more times, and the gagging lessened, until he slipped into my throat on one shove and his hands pushed on the back of my head, forcing him all the way down my throat. I was now being face fucked... and loving it. My panties were absolutely soaked with my pre-cum. I hadn't been this turned on since, well pretty much ever. My focus now became on trying to breathe when I could get air around the dick being pounded into my mouth. I started running my tongue along the bottom and milking him with my throat, anything I could think of to try and speed him up.

It must have worked because the names were pouring steadily out of him and he was pounding my face hard until he finally drove deep and moaned loudly. Groaning and bucking his hips as he milked his cum out and down my throat. He pulled back in time to smear one last bit along my nose, which somehow made me feel even sluttier. I gasped for air briefly, hearing him panting. "Damn sissy, you really are a horny cock slut, aren't you?"

I nodded and stretched my mouth, trying to get my jaw working again. I heard him start to walk away, "Wait!" I hissed as loud as I dared, trying to look around in spite of the blindfold.

"Are you talking again?" he asked, and came back over. I felt him grab at my neck and realized he was putting the gag back in. "No, wait, you said mpphh," I grunted as the rubber ball filled my mouth.

"Don't worry slut, you'll be taken care of," with that he reached down and hiked my skirt. I moaned as my panties were pulled down and my cock sprang to full attention. Then I felt him pull the panties back up. After a moment, nothing more came. I made a noise and tried to reach out as best I could from my knees. "What now slut?" he asked.

I made another noise and thrust my hips. "What? Did you think you were getting something?" he laughed. I just told you, I'd let your cockette out. Which I did. Make sure you know all the terms before you agree to a deal," he chuckled evilly.

I moaned in frustration. "Oh, did you want something else, my little cock sucking sissy slut?" I nodded and groaned briefly. "Oh, did you want to cum?" I nodded my head.

"Poor little whore, all that cock make you horny?" I nodded slightly. "So, you want to get off, huh? Well, it will cost you again," he chuckled.

My mind ran away with me, but I was pretty sure I knew what he was going to want. I heard him stalk around behind me and he leaned in again, "If you really want to cum...," he trailed off, waiting. I nodded and grunted, "Then you're gonna let me fuck you in the ass, in fact, you're going to beg for it." I groaned since I was right. While, I wanted to be fucked, hell I'd just done myself with my vibrator last night, I wasn't sure I liked how this was spiraling down. Of course, I was so horny, I couldn't think straight, so I was going to do what it took to get off. I nodded, making a noise behind the gag.

Scott undid the gag from my mouth, and I started begging for it as soon as the ball cleared my mouth, "Oh God, please fuck me, please take my ass, fill me with your cock, I want to cum so bad," I went on and on.

"You can do better than that," he stated. "What are you?"

"I'm a cock-sucking sissy slut, soon to be an ass-fucked cock-sucking sissy slut," I rambled.

"And what will you do to get off, bitch?"

"Oh my, anything," I moaned.

"Anything?" he asked. "Are you sure about anything? That's a lot to offer up."

"Yes, please. Anything, I just want to cum," I begged.

"Remember that, slut, you just said, anything," he growled in my ear. I wasn't sure what that meant, so instead I tried to figure if I could get some friction on my cock by rubbing on something.

"Ah-ah," he admonished. "No getting off early," he pulled my bound hands up behind me. I felt him doing something, then a moment later my arms were pulled up high over my back, forcing me to bend over, but I couldn't pull down without pulling hard on my arms.

"Oh, that hurts," I moaned. I felt a sharp smack on my ass.

"Try to get off before you're allowed, and you'll get worse than that. Now, tell me more about what a little sissy cock whore you are," Scott rubbed his hands along my ass, teasing my hole.

I went all out, begging for his cock, calling myself all sorts of terrible names and generally acting like a bitch in heat. It must have worked, because after a moment, Scott pushed one of his fingers into me. I moaned and pushed back. I was so worked up I wanted anything to relieve the pressure at this point. He fingered me for a few minutes, then worked in another one, smacking my ass now and then. By the time he pulled his fingers out, I was begging for him to fuck me hard and deep. He obliged and shoved his cock all the way in on one thrust. I moaned and ground back, trying to get enough sensation to cum. "Oh yeah, you like that? You are a horny little slut, aren't you?" He reached down and teased my cock in my panties, just a light brush, but I started pushing back more. He pulled out most of the way, then slammed back in to the hilt making me grunt, then moan. I couldn't even form words, I was just wanted to get off and I didn't care what it took to get there. I just let out a series of grunts and moans as he found a nice rhythm and started fucking me nice and steady, picking up the pace as he went, reaching down to tease my cock in my panties now and then.

He started picking up his pace, grunting as his hips smacked into my ass. He reached down and grabbed my cock, stroking a few times, "So, what will you do to cum?" he asked.

"Oh my, anything! Anything! Just please let me cum, I'm so fucking horny," I groaned.

"Anything? You know what I want," he picked up his pace, slamming into me harder, and driving deep. "I want you to be our little sissy slut whore at every event," he loosened his grip. I tried to hump his hand, but he pulled away and started fucking me deep and hard. "What do you say?" he teased my cock again.

I moaned as his cock slid in and out me, rubbing my prostate, feeling horny beyond all belief. I tried to reason out what he was asking, but I was lust-crazed and just agreed. "Yes, oh God, yes!"

"Yes, what?" he asked lightly stroking my cock as he hammered into me.

"Yes, I'll be your sissy slut whore!" I hissed.

He stroked more, "And will you be our little ass-fucking, cock-sucking bondage slut every time?"

"Yes! Please..." I begged, almost in tears.

"Yes, what, slut? I want you to say it," he growled.

"Yes, I'll be your little cock-sucking ass-fucking bondage slut sissy whore cum dump every time!" I moaned as he started stroking faster and he started fucking me faster, too. I was so built up, it didn't take long, and I started moaning as he jacked me in my panties, his dick pounding my hole. I grunted and moaned as my orgasm built up and I almost screamed, but I muffled it down to a loud moaning instead. My orgasm seemed to take forever, it built up slowly and exploded out of me. I don't think I'd ever cum that hard. My cumming must have set him off since I felt him drive down hard into me, and I could feel his cock pulsing, spraying his cum in my ass.

I slumped down, out of breath. I didn't even care that the ropes were pulling hard on my arms, I couldn't stand any more. "Hang on," he said, pulling out of me with a wet squish and I felt the rope go slack a moment later. He gently lowered me to the ground. I kneeled there, panting trying to catch my breath. I felt the cum starting to drip out of my ass. I also realized that I'd shot most of my load into the panties, so I was literally a dripping mess.

I heard Scott come back over to me, "You okay?"

I nodded, still trying to get my breathing back under control.

"I thought you were going to scream like a banshee when you came there," he laughed.

"I almost did," I panted. "Managed to... get some control."

"How come?" he asked coyly.

"Didn't want everyone to... hear," I took a deep breath. My legs were still shaky, I wasn't sure I'd be able to stand for a while.

He laughed louder," I don't think you needed to worry about that," he said and pulled the blindfold off my eyes. It took a moment of blinking to get my eyes to adjust. Oddly, my first thought was that my make-up must be a mess! As my eyes started to clear, I realized that we had an audience. A big audience. Most of the group if I wasn't mistaken. I swallowed nervously, not sure where this was going, I was both thrilled and terrified at the same time.

"You were so into being a little sissy slut, I just couldn't keep you to myself," Scott chuckled. "And if you remember back to the end there, you agreed to be our little... how was it? Oh yeah, our cock-sucking ass-fucking bondage slut sissy whore cum dump... every time," he smiled down at me. "And I think everyone is pretty worked up after that little show you just put on."

To my surprise, my cock started to get hard again. I was getting totally turned on by the thought of being gang-banged by the whole group, and Scott noticed. "Yeah, I thought you'd like that," he grinned ear to ear, rubbing his foot on my semi-hard cock. He leaned down, "You like being a sissy slut, don't you?"

I just nodded. "And you like being treated like a two dollar whore, don't you?" The tent in my panties, spoke for itself. "And you want everyone to fuck you and shove their cock down your throat, don't you?"

I nodded, but Scott shook his head. "You know the deal," he smiled.

I loudly said, "I want to be everyone's little cock-sucking ass-fucking bondage slut sissy whore cum dump." I saw everyone looking around, nodding to themselves. Finally, Greg walked over and unzipped his fly. I looked up licking my lips in anticipation. "You really are a slut, aren't you?" he asked.

I answered by licking the tip of his cock, swirling my tongue around and teasing the whole length. Apparently, he was already pretty worked up and wanted to skip the tease, he grabbed the back of my head and started pushing his cock into my mouth. As I started blowing him, I heard someone say, "I want some of that," and I felt hands on my ass, hiking the skirt back up and a moment later, a cock was sliding into my now well-stretched ass. My anal lover was apparently pretty worked up, too. This wasn't sex, they were just fucking me, using me as a way to get off, a cum dump... and I was loving it! Someone untied my hands at some point and I reached up and was rewarded with two more cocks in my hands. As one of my lovers would blow their load into or onto me, another would quickly take their place. I lost track of how many different cocks and how many different loads I took, but it was a lot. As the last guy blew his load on my face, I fell back exhausted. I had cum dripping off my face and hair, it was pooling out of my ass, and was even on my hands and arms. I was quite literally a cum dump. I still had enough energy to reach down and stroke myself off while scooping some of the cum off my face and licking my fingers clean.

Scott looked at me after I'd cum again, "You're insatiable." He sounded both disgusted and impressed. I felt kind of the same way myself. I was proud of my sluttiness, and disgusted by what I'd just done, yet incredibly turned on and charged up by the whole thing. "The good news is, you'll be getting plenty every time we get together. Henry has agreed to get as many of the clothes as he can for you in your sizes, so you won't have to go over to his house every time. Also, there are several guys who have requests of things they'd like to see you in. So, we'll have plenty of stuff for you to wear."

I just sat there and nodded, excited about the ideas of the various outfits. Many of the guys could get very creative with their stuff, so I was sure they'd come up with some wild and sexy stuff for me.

"It was also decided that you'll be the prize for whoever wins the MVP for the event. So you'll have to go with them and be their slave for the night. Since that's new, and the game was sort of... disrupted, today. It was decided we'll start that next time."

Scott helped me to my feet and I walked a bit wobbly at first. "I hope you're ready to be dressed like a fairy princess, an elf goddess, a hooker, a French maid, and ready to be tied up, spanked, teased and fucked like some sex demon."

"Oh hell yes, that all sounds like a fun time," I smiled. "Not exactly what I had in mind when I signed up, but fun all the same."

"Well, it's certainly a new twist on role-playing," Scott observed.

"Yeah, but I doubt there's a rule book for this one," I joked.

"With how gamers are, I wouldn't be surprised if there were. Probably from Japan though," he said.

We chatted as he drove me back to my place. I was so tired, I didn't even think about changing, I just headed up to my room. Besides, I figured, everyone was probably going to get used to seeing me come and go dressed up anyway, might as well get used to it now. In for a penny, I thought to myself as I got undressed, cleaned up as best I could and flopped down to sleep. My dreams were about being a sissy slut for the MVP of the next session.

12