All Comments on 'A New Twist on Some Old Games'

by AverageBear

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
It read as if it were a real story

This is a well written story almost as if it were a chronicle of a true life experience.The characters were very believable and the sex was really wild. I hope to read more of your work. Thanks for the good story....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Story!!!

this was a great story. i had a hard on since the start. thank you for writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome Story!

Great read. I just wish that she let Rupert fuck her bareback and fill her with his cum.

RehnquistRehnquistover 15 years ago
Smokin!

I second, third, and fourth the other comments. Well Done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Made me feel like I was Tina

You had me so wet by half-way through, I had to pleasure myself whilst finishing the story. I think I could actually be convinced to join you and your wife for a night of exploration!

fastandsloppyfastandsloppyover 14 years ago
Great orgy story

A well realized story with a mind-boggling amount of steamy hot action from start to finish. They way you conceived and explained your game in such exquisite detail while still keeping it hot and not too technical was near perfect. Perhaps the best complement I can bestow is that I couldn't keep my hand off my dick for the last two thirds of the story. I'll be reading this again someday, I'm sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Too much talk about condoms

A good, well-written tale marred by talk of condoms. Condoms belong in safe-sex ads, not erotic stories (unless they burst)

humminbeanhumminbeanover 14 years ago
Safe sex is real

Ignore the anti-condom wackjob. I like my fantasies to be at least somewhat believable, with people that make sense doing things with each other that make sense. Condoms make sense.

If someone is looking for 42DD busts (they probably don't know what the 42 means) and 11 inch dicks, well, there are other places to look. They can enjoy their hentai. I'll enjoy this steamy little piece just the way it it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My problem with this mess?

Is I simply didn't like any of the characters. Not a single person to root for. UGH!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Really

Really Yogi? You certainly aren't better than the average writer.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Average

He may be AverageBear, but he is a way below average writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAverageBear@AverageBear
439 Followers
I enjoy writing tales with memorable characters and a deeper meaning, so if you're just looking for a stroke story, you might look elsewhere. That said, you'll find some pretty hot sex in most of my stories. Reader emails and other forms of feedback are welcome! Best regards,...