A New Twist on Some Old Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AverageBear
AverageBear
438 Followers

Cheryl, the young woman that we had first met with her husband Rob, saw my struggle. She sauntered over in our direction, her tits bobbing in unison as she walked, her auburn thatch of pubic hair revealing that she was a genuine redhead. After receiving a barely perceptible nod from Tina, Cheryl began unrolling the condom over my engorged member. She began to slowly pump my already stiff rod with her hand, then dipped her head down toward my crotch and began licking slowly up close to my balls with her soft, warm tongue to get my prick harder to make it easier to unroll the rubber over it. She stopped short of making me cum with her hand and her tongue so that she wouldn't spoil my participation in the game, and returned triumphantly to Rob.

I then turned to observe Tina standing nude among the others. She was so beautiful, her chiselled facial features highlighted by her Mona Lisa smile, her rock hard nipples standing out in dusty pink from the curves of her soft milky breasts, the thatch of her dark pubic mound cutting the profile of an inverted, shadowed triangle at the juncture of her thighs. She was still massaging her left breast with her left hand and looking around the room.

"I never knew there was such a variety among penises," she confessed, "long ones, short ones, thick ones, thin ones." I could tell by her right hand moving to massage her snatch that she wasn't just enunciating a scientific observation. "It's so-o-o erotic. But it's not just the guys," she admitted, "all these naked women have me just as hot." I had imagined seeing her go down on other girls so many times; maybe finally it would become a reality.

My responsibilities as MC were about to kick in. Several of the guys helped me line up 12 chairs in a double file of six apiece, leaving enough space that the girls could walk in between as well as on the outside of each in a sort of figure eight. The other 12 guys took their seats, each one with a condom on, but with varying degrees of erection. I then went over to the boom box on the table and started the cassette player. The girls lined up single file and then began walking in time to the music, striding (and some strutting) past the two rows of guys in the form of a figure eight.

I started the music – they had on hand some dance music with a good beat – by touching a button on the boom box. After about 30 seconds, I stopped the music and the girls scrambled for chairs. The odd one out who couldn't find a seat in time was Cheryl, the girl who helped me put on my condom.

However, my eyes were fixed on Tina. She had managed a seat on a muscular blonde-haired guy, whom I had noticed moments before was particularly well-hung and at full erection. She was facing away from him and toward me, and his arms encircled her from behind, his fingers moving to massage her budding nipples.

I saw her reaching back to hold his cock with her right hand, steering it toward her glistening pussy lips. He raised his buttocks slightly off the seat in an effort to make contact with her. She hesitated momentarily, rubbing the latex-covered head of his penis slowly around the rim of her vagina. She looked over in my direction in a seeming plea for permission, and I re-enacted the "crotch grab," this time with my crotch fully exposed and my fingers beginning to stroke my raging hard-on in anticipation of seeing her pussy penetrated by his massive dick.

Then, to my surprise, rather than helping him work it past her labia and gently inside her, she sat completely down on the blonde guy's cock in one fluid motion, without further hesitation, letting gravity do its work. She was impaling herself on his dick while her right hand frigged her clit from the front. I stood transfixed, continuing to stroke my rod.

He began pumping his penis furiously into her slit with his pelvis while continuing to massage her nipples with his fingers. My wife was getting fucked by a man other than me for the first time in her life, and by the look of pure ecstasy on her beautiful face, she appeared to be having the time of her life.

Fascinated, I wanted to get right down and stare at their fusion, but I remembered my duties as MC. I turned away reluctantly to walk around the two rows of chairs. Not surprisingly, every guy's cock had penetrated the pussy of the girl sitting in his lap. Just as I finished my rounds, I heard Tina pant, "BINGO!"

I walked over to her and her blonde lover, arriving just as she dismounted, seeing the final half of his shaft sliding out of her hidden depths. I could see her internal slickness shining on the outside of his latex sleeve. I could also see the milky physical remnants of his orgasm filling the tip of the condom.

"She's done it," I thought. "She's fucked another guy and let me watch." Little did I know just how wanton she would get before the night was done.

In the meantime, my duty to the losing girl was awaiting fulfillment. Cheryl walked over and took me by the hand. She rubbed my fingers against her slick vagina. "Let's go over to the day bed in the front, where everyone can see," she growled in feline fashion.

As we walked, she confessed in a lowered voice, "I lost on purpose. After taking your balls in my mouth and grasping your massive cock, I decided right then and there that your eight or nine inches would feel just fine inside my pussy. Since you didn't sit down in any of the chairs, this appeared to be the only sure-fire way to straddle your package."

Cheryl sat on the edge of the bed, and I knelt in front of her and hugged her for a moment with my face against her cheek. With her left hand, she began to direct my head gently downward toward her breasts. I nuzzled her cleavage and then began to suckle first one of her rosy aureoles and then the other.

She began to run her hands through my hair and pulled me closer. After a minute or two of lavishing her tits, I raised my head and lowered her backward onto the bed. I could hear moans and gasps of approval from the crowd as I gently spread her legs, massaged her auburn bush with my fingers while gently blowing a few breaths of warm air across her labia, and finally dipped my tongue into her moist vulva. After two or three minutes of eating her out, I got up off my knees and placed my dick against her moistened love tunnel.

As my shaft sunk into the depth of Cheryl's ready vaginal channel, I looked up and searched for Tina's face to make sure she wasn't having regrets. She stood transfixed. Her eyes were staring at the joining of my penis with Cheryl's pussy.

A momentary doubt clouded my mind. I was so eager to fuck Cheryl that I hadn't waited for Tina's signal to show that she was okay with what I was doing. Then my eyes swept down the length of Tina's body, and I was reassured. Her left hand was massaging her left breast, while her right hand was at the juncture of her own thighs. I saw her right thumb and index finger gently massaging her clit. While I continued to pound my meat into Cheryl's inviting depths, I saw Tina slide her index and middle fingers into her own slit. Tina's arousal at seeing her husband fuck another woman was obvious, as the reflection of the overhead lights glistened on her drenched pussy lips and dripping fingers.

After Cheryl and I had cum almost simultaneously, I dismounted and kissed her fully on the lips, our tongues playfully entwining as we smiled our mutual satisfaction. As she helped me remove the condom that she had earlier put on me, I lamented, "Time for the next round," but still took the time to give her a peck on the cheek and cop a feel of her tit.

I moved one of the chairs away. Tina's blonde-haired conquest sat down in it, and the remaining 11 guys took their seats in the two rows. Cheryl stayed on the day bed to watch. Tina and the other 11 girls lined up, and I started the music once again.

I deliberately waited until Tina was close to Rupert, and I flipped the switch to the "off" position. I saw Rupert smile broadly as Tina turned to sit on his lap, facing toward rather than away from him, straddling his legs while she wrapped her arms around his shoulders. She leaned her face toward his, and slipped her tongue out to lick the edge of his lips and circle around them, an incredibly erotic and unexpected gesture. I saw him slip his fingers down to dip into her awaiting vagina, spreading the lips with two fingers while he hungrily worked his cock into her warm depths, penetrating her slowly but surely.

In seconds, his throbbing cock was slamming in and out of her pussy with gusto. He nibbled at her neck, licked her engorged breasts, rubbed his hands in circles over her hips and bottom, and continued to thrust his pelvis into hers. She was grinding her crotch toward him in perfect rhythm with his thrusts. She was riding more than a fence, and he was certainly wooden now. He had truly gotten inside her panties, and by the looks of things, she had gotten inside his head.

I expected one or both of them to reach orgasm at any moment, the way both were bucking wildly as his dick pistoned in and out of her cunt, but my rapt attention was suddenly disturbed by the sound of one of the other girls shouting, "BINGO!"

One of the rules was that everyone had to stop while I verified the BINGO, just like in the real game of bingo, except that here it was for the obvious reason that we didn't want to lose more than one guy out of the game for the next round. Very few of us can ejaculate and immediately present a pole suitable for sitting on. I left Tina and Rupert locked in an intimate embrace, both shivering with unfulfilled passion.

I walked over to the site of the BINGO and found that, indeed, the girl had milked the guy's cock sufficiently to fill his condom. I noticed that the guy was Rob, Cheryl's husband, and I surmised that the excitement of watching me lick and fuck his wife's luscious auburn-bushed pussy just moments before had left him vulnerable to premature ejaculation. I then looked up at the victorious expression on the girl's face and realized – after picturing her in a tight black skirt and clingy maroon top – that she was Shelly (Rupert's wife) – another good reason for Rob to be unable to contain his spunk spurt.

I surveyed her beautiful grapefruit-sized tits, the nubs at the end so erect that they looked like they were about to pop. My gaze then drifted down her belly to her crotch, and my earlier mental question was answered – she was indeed a true blonde.

The fine silken thatch was so unable to hide her vaginal lips that I could tell something else that I'd seen before only on my wife, and then only from the close-up view of eating her out. Shelly's pussy was clenching and releasing; she was experiencing her own orgasm. She saw me observing it, and my watchful eye seemed to get her off even more. She used her fingers to finish frigging her clit, and then moaned in a low gurgle with her final spasm.

Unlike the partner she had just brought to completion, Shelly would not be out of the game for the next round, despite her orgasm. Talk about unfair – the girls could cum all they wanted!

Before the next round started, however, it was Cheryl's turn to eat out the girl who had lost the current round. She was an Asian beauty, with a slim golden body and feathered jet black hair, small but lovely breasts, and muscular legs enhanced by dark curls of trimmed pubic hair covering their juncture.

Hand in hand, the two girls walked over to the day bed at the front, while the rest of us circled around for the spectacle. Both girls perched themselves on their knees, facing each other on the bed. They wrapped in an embrace, tongues entwined while their hands roamed over each other's bodies.

My attention was on Tina, who seemed fascinated at the prospect of witnessing firsthand two girls engaged in a sexual encounter. Tina's left hand was once again massaging her left breast, stroking the nub of her nipple to stand at full attention.

Meanwhile, Cheryl had positioned the other girl horizontally on the bed and was teasing her with feathery kisses on her inner thighs, blowing her breath across her pussy lips and licking just outside them without actually touching her outer labia. I could see Tina's tongue begin to trace a line around her own lips, as if she were participating – or at least guiding Cheryl's activity toward the girl's throbbing vagina.

Cheryl then fully extended her tongue and pushed it into the girl's open snatch, penetrating it almost like an erect cock would do. After thrusting it in and out several times, Cheryl rested her tongue on the girl's budding clitoris and settled down to a gentle licking and sucking rhythm. The girl began to arch her hips to Cheryl's face, grinding up and down against Cheryl's mouth. Cheryl reached her hands up to cup and massage the girl's breasts, and the girl linked her fingers through locks of Cheryl's auburn mane, urging her head as it bobbed between the girl's legs. We all clapped as the girl let out a satisfied wail, signalling her orgasm.

After giving the Asian girl an outstretched hand to rise to her feet, I gave Cheryl a hug and said, "Well done!" She replied, "You're not so bad yourself. A girl would have trouble switching teams completely with a guy like you around."

She smiled and patted my rear end, then gave my dick an impish pull. I liked her playfulness, and was glad I had made the effort to really satisfy her earlier. I pinched her butt in return, saying, "You'd better watch out; Santa may have a lump of coal for you if you're a bad girl."

She reached for my dick again and said, "Have you named him 'Coal'?"

To that I replied, "I can see you ARE a bad girl. I'll deal with you and your impertinence later. But for now, it's time to finish the game." I then removed another chair and the game continued.

With each passing round, I noticed that Rupert would watch Tina walk around the figure eight, his expectant gaze making it obvious that he wanted her to ride his pole again. However, I managed to keep him at bay by stopping the music each time when she was well outside the proximity of Rupert's chair.

As the "BINGO"'s continued to mount, and the girls continued to dismount (pun definitely intended), it got harder and harder (as each disgorged penis got softer and softer) to keep Tina at a distance from Rupert, by the mere fact that the number of chairs was getting smaller and smaller.

With each round, as I checked each pussy for penetration, I would linger over Tina's pussy to inspect the wonderful sight of her swollen labia with an engorged cock sinking deep within. Her words as she had earlier observed the penises of the men in the crowd of naked bodies floated through my mind: "long ones, short ones, thick ones, thin ones..." Eleven times she was impaled, sometimes seated toward her lover, sometime seated backward, but always spawning the full attention and heated response of her captive partner. I expected her to drop from sheer exhaustion, but she seemed to pick up steam as the evening progressed.

In all of the succeeding rounds after failing to elicit an orgasm from Rupert, she was the one shouting "BINGO!" to indicate that she was the first to excite her partner to the point of spurting his semen. I wasn't sure whether it was an intentional way for the men to express their hospitality to a new female guest, or was instead my wife's libido dominating them in her newly found sexual freedom, or perhaps some combination thereof. Whatever it was, she did me proud (and "did" them well)!

By putting each of her lovers except Rupert out of the game, she unintentionally (or otherwise) wound up having a new cock (whether long, short, thick or thin) jammed up her eager snatch each time she sat down, up until the last round. When we were down to one chair remaining, Rupert was the one who was seated in it. I couldn't tell if it was his sexual prowess that had kept him from cumming all night, or if instead it was because he was intent on boinking my wife and therefore deliberately saved his spunk for her.

In any event, there he was, his prick standing at a right angle to the seat of the chair. I hadn't noticed before, but he was even bigger than me – maybe 10 inches and quite thick at full erection. The two girls remaining were Tina and Shelly, Rupert's wife. I could tell by his continued attention on Tina that this was one time that Rupert was hoping his wife wasn't looking for a piece of his action.

Shelly's blonde tendrils, ensconcing her soft pink nether lips, posed a lovely sight. I found myself wondering who would go down on her if she lost, since each girl who lost was supposed to be eaten out by the next succeeding loser, but there would not be another losing girl.

I started the music, and the two girls moved around Rupert in a circle. Up until now, even with only two chairs, a figure eight had been the required route, but that was no longer possible with the configuration of a lone seat. I let the music run longer than usual and, just to see how determined Tina would be to win, I stopped the music when she was directly behind Rupert's back.

To my surprise, Shelly hesitated, stepped aside, and let Tina quickly mount Rupert's cock. "My pleasure," said Shelly to Tina, "It's the only hospitable thing to do for a guest. Besides, since you're the girl after me, I fully expect you to take care of me when you and Rupert are done." I could see the excitement flicker in Tina's eyes, not only from the dick inside her, but from the prospect of tasting another woman's pussy for the first time in her life.

Rupert then blurted out, "No need for a 'BINGO'" from this chair. Let's move over to the day bed." Tina seemed momentarily dejected as his cock snaked its way back out of her well-fucked but still-not-satisfied pussy. For all of my watching of her exploits, I hadn't yet seen her cum.

They walked hand-in-hand to the bed while the rest of us gathered around. I watched her lovely ass cheeks wriggle (naturally, not intentionally) as she walked in her usual gait, before she turned to sit on the bed. Her full frontal nudity, proudly displayed to the crowd after the turn and before she sat, left me breathless.

"If you don't mind, I want to have a front row seat," I said. Rupert waved me to the side of the bed. "You help her mount me," he said.

I held my arms toward Tina, and she reached for me and placed her hands at my shoulders. I leaned my head forward and kissed her. As our tongues and lips parted, she whispered in my ear, "Thank you, Jim; this has been the best night of my life."

"Fuck him for all you're worth," I whispered back, "and then you're in for a real treat with Shelly." Tina blushed but her eyes shone with anticipation. With that word of encouragement, I trailed kisses down her neck and once again suckled each of her breasts. I then placed three fingers from my right hand at the entrance to her pussy, stroking gently as I thumbed her clit. "Ready?" I asked, and a wanton nod of the head was all she could manage. With my left arm supporting her, I laid her back on the bed.

I left my fingers in her snatch and told Rupert, "I want to see if she's loose enough to take your dick and my fingers at the same time. Is that okay, Tina?" She nodded vigorously, and Rupert made his way to the edge of the bed. "This is only while we get started," he murmured, "once we get going, I want her to myself."

I nodded in agreement, then stood to the side, my fingers still in place, while he used his right hand to position his cock at the juncture of Tina's thighs. She was so wet and so stretched that his 10-inch tool was able to slide in beside my three fingers. The feel of another man's cock brushing back and forth against my hand seemed strange and taboo, but the wanton look on my wife's face distracted me completely from any angst.

AverageBear
AverageBear
438 Followers