A New Twist on Some Old Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AverageBear
AverageBear
439 Followers

Tina's hips began to grind her pubic mound against his pelvis, his shaft completely disappearing in her slippery tunnel each time she did. I took that as a sign to make myself scarce, but not before I rubbed her clit a few times between my thumb and forefinger. She shook her head for me to stop, managing to blurt out single words in between her gasps from his thrusts: "I ... want ... HIM ... to make ... me ... cum!"

Understanding that this was a chance for a new experience for her – cumming via the coital thrusts of another man – rather than a slight against me, I moved further to the side but kept my place near the bed. I watched the two of them moving in unison, a beautiful sight to behold. Neither had cum all evening, and both were pent-up with the need for complete sexual gratification. They moved as one, his dick sinking to the hilt in her depths as she thrust her pelvis toward him, then sliding silkily out (until only the head of his penis was still in her) as their hips moved apart, only to ram back home again. The cycle continued over and over again.

As I sat mesmerized, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see Cheryl beside me, her auburn locks framing her pretty face above her jutting breasts. "I've been a ba-a-a-d girl," she drawled, "does Santa have a lump of coal for me?"

I smiled back at her, but then remembered the house rules. "I don't have any protection – you used it up earlier." She grinned, holding up a little packet, then ripped it open and unrolled the condom over my once-more erect cock. "This is getting to be a habit with you," I teased.

"I may need a little loosening up," she hinted, then became more direct by lying back on the bed, spreading her legs, and pulling me down by the shoulders until my head was between her thighs. I nuzzled at her red-haired pubic mound, then began licking her cunt, all the while peering over at Tina and Rupert to see how they were coming along (bad pun intended).

They had not yet reached their climax, but seemed to be totally enjoying one another. Rupert had flipped Tina onto her stomach and was doing her doggy-style, as he grasped and kneaded her breasts from behind while she knelt on all fours. "Oh... oh... that ... feels ... so-o-o ... good," she breathed out raggedly as they continued to fuck for all they were worth.

As they moved in wanton abandon, Rob (Cheryl's husband) stepped forward. Since he had gotten knocked out of the game during Tina's earlier pole-sit on Rupert in the second round, he was the only man in the house who hadn't yet had his dick inside my wife. Somewhat tentatively, he asked Tina if she'd like to feel two cocks in her body at the same time – one in her mouth to go along with the one doing the doggy dance with her from behind. "Yes ... yes ... YES!" she squealed with delight, rasping out the words between Rupert's thrusts. Rupert slowed his rhythm and moved with her sideways, his cock still entrenched in her pussy, to allow Tina to grasp Rob's cock and draw it to her lips.

Still on all fours as she licked and sucked Rob's dick, all the while Rupert pounding his meat into her sopping snatch from behind, Tina was a vision to behold. My mind floated back to the threesome, centered on her, that I had described to Tina as we fantasized during our lovemaking just a few hours earlier. The real thing was even better; if only I had the video camera from the fantasy! I gazed at Tina's eyes, seeing her rapt delight at being doubly fucked, my senses whirling and my cock straining at the sight as I continued licking Cheryl's auburn-framed cunt.

I felt Cheryl's pussy begin to constrict in my mouth. I knew the signs of her impending orgasm, since I had felt Tina climax in my mouth so many times over the years.

At the same moment that Cheryl began to cum, I heard Rob grunting in the ecstasy of his own orgasm. I sneaked a peek upward, with my tongue still lavishing Cheryl's throbbing clitoris, and saw Rob's jism oozing out the corners of Tina's mouth as her lips and tongue continued to milk him. Her cum-sticky tongue made a slow circle around the rim of Rob's pulsing dick head. Cheryl caught sight of the sexy scene, and shrieked with dual physical and visual pleasure as her labia continued their throbbing climax under my oral ministrations.

My prick was swelling from the realization that Tina had now coaxed the release of cum from the balls of every man in the place other than Rupert, and he was certainly about to be next! His dick still firmly planted in Tina's pussy and his hands groping her tits, he appeared to be nearing a climax as Rob backed away and the threesome became a couple once again.

When the waves of Cheryl's orgasm had subsided, I stopped tonguing her slit and quickly moved between her legs to insert my straining cock into her wet and willing pussy. Somewhat subconsciously, I began to adopt the rhythm that Rupert and Tina were keeping. The two of them had reverted to the missionary position after Rob backed away, making it so I could watch Tina's beautiful triangle of dark pubic hair from the front as her labia were separated repeatedly by Rupert's long, shiny, latex-covered love tool.

Tina's tits were jiggling with each of Rupert's thrusts, and I could tell by their intertwined tongues that the two of them wanted to satisfy each other to the fullest. He had his hands cupping both cheeks of her ass, pulling her toward him with each thrust to maximize the penetration of his dick in her vagina. I was getting so hot watching them, I could feel my climax mounting.

"Fuck me harder," encouraged Cheryl, more than likely prompted by the lengthening of my dick inside her, as she approached another orgasm. "Fuck ME harder," panted Tina to Rupert, and I could see the two of them quickening their pace.

Just when I could hold off no longer, I saw Tina and Rupert both jerking spasmodically as they peaked together. Cheryl and I began cumming at the same moment. I felt such a release – and such a thrill watching my wife have an orgasm with another man while I watched.

Tina looked up at Rupert, kissed him, then looked over at me. "Was it good for you, babe?" she asked.

"Good as it gets!" I replied.

"We're not done yet," a female voice purred from the back. It was Shelly. "It's my turn with Tina," she said. "Get off her, you big galoot," she teased her husband. Rupert dismounted, and I was shocked to see the volume of semen filling his condom.

Tina noticed it, too. "Did I do that to you?" she queried shyly.

"Most I've ever cum, thanks to you, you hot little wench," he answered.

"Hot is right," said Shelly, "now turn her over to me." Rupert moved to the side as Shelly moved in front of Tina. Her statuesque build and platinum blonde hair struck a somewhat imposing figure.

Tina, still lying back on the bed and somewhat in the throes of Rupert's fucking, sat up and looked up into Shelly's eyes. Shelly stood frozen as Tina's gaze worked its way down to Shelly's erect nipples and then down to the blonde tendrils framing the vee of her legs. As tall as she was, Shelly's crotch was just below mouth level from where Tina sat on the edge of the day bed.

Somewhat tentatively, Tina reached up to tweak Shelly's nipples, then wrapped her arms around Shelly's waist to cup her ass cheeks. Tina stuck her tongue into Shelly's navel erotically as she massaged her ass. Shelly reached down to run her fingers through Tina's brunette and silver hair.

Taking that as her signal, Tina proceeded to feather kisses along a trail down to Shelly's pubic mound. Shelly's knees moved apart. Tina traced her tongue toward Shelly's slit and managed to lick it a few times, but then said, "This position is too awkward. Come down on the bed and sit on my face."

Shelly gurgled excitedly, then obeyed Tina by straddling her face as Tina lay back on the bed. Tina took her time; I could see that she was savouring the feel and smell of the skin of Shelly's velvety labia against her tongue. I knew that Tina could well imagine how Shelly felt on the receiving end of this royal treatment, as she herself had so often felt when I'd eat her out during lovemaking. I could almost sense that Tina began to wonder what it would feel like to be on the receiving end of another woman going down on her, just as she was doing to Shelly.

As if reading her mind, Shelly raised up off of Tina's face, turned around, and resumed her straddle position but turned the opposite direction, giving her access to Tina's vagina. "69 is my favourite number," explained Shelly.

She wasted no time in licking Tina's labia lovingly, her tongue darting in and out of the opening that was framed by Tina's tender but swollen vaginal lips. The two of them sucked and slurped, making enough noise that some in the crowd began to chuckle. They continued their ministrations with tongues, lips and fingers for at least 10 minutes, when I heard Shelly begin to breathe harder. She raised her head from Tina's muff just long enough to ask, "Can you cum yet?"

We could all see Tina's nod in Shelly's crotch. They continued to lick, manually penetrate, and suckle each other's pussies. In moments, the two of them were writhing together on the bed. Shelly spun around from Tina's crotch up to her face, and the two of them French-kissed for a minute or two while they finished frigging each other's pussies with their fingers. A loud round of applause greeted them from the crowd.

A short while later, after everyone was dressed, Tina and I offered our thanks and goodbyes to each of the other couples. Cheryl gave me a nod and a wink and said, "Any time, Santa." Shelly kissed Tina on the cheek and whispered, "You're the best!" Having overheard his wife, Rupert agreed, "The best woman either of us has ever had." He gave Tina a hug, followed a kiss on the lips.

As we walked toward the car, I took Tina's hand in mine. "Think you'll be up for one more cock when we get back to the hotel?" I asked. She smiled and answered, "Only if that ever-ready dick of yours is 'up' – literally – for one more pussy," she replied.

My giddiness mingled with a sense of protectiveness toward Tina, wanting to make sure that she was okay after the surprising events of the night. "Any regrets?" I queried

"Only that we waited so long to do this," she answered, and proceeded to kiss me fully on the lips.

AverageBear
AverageBear
439 Followers