A New Way of Life Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers

"I've not been sleeping well myself for a while. Maybe I should try that. This is strictly therapeutic you understand," as he gently pushed her back to the other twin sized bed in the room where both usually slept in one or the other. The bed side had caught Rina behind her knees and she had almost fallen before Azman caught her and laid her gently back, next to the wall. Then he had lain down beside her and taken her right breast in his mouth. His mouth was much hotter than that of the kids, Rina realized, and much more powerful in its suctioning. It seemed her nipple, already swollen by one kid's oral grip was swelling to twice its normal size as Azman's tongue and lips stroked it. She didn't even realize how easily she had given herself away when her hand went behind his head and pulled it closer to her breast, encouraging him to smother himself in the warm flesh with a little soft sigh of pleasure. Azman was delighted. He had admired Rina's full breasts ever since his wife had hired her, but had decided not to fuck her unless it was the perfect situation.

And this was it. With Rina's swollen nipple in his mouth and her hand pulling him tighter to it, he knew that her pussy would probably be leaking an inviting trickle of her juices. Fortunately, Rina had chosen just the right dress to wear today. It opened up entirely from the front. Rina usually did not fasten the lowest buttons, and today was no different. Azman's hand found the first button above where it was unfastened, then the second. The second one was just over Rina's crotch. Azman slipped his hand inside her dress and cupped her pussy, earning a little gasp from Rina and a thrusting of her crotch against his hand. That was enough for Azman and, ripping the thin panties away from Rina's pussy, he soon had three fingers inside her, exploring the depth and heat of her very juicy pussy. Rina was gasping almost continuously now as Azman's fingers sawed back and forth inside her hungry cunt. She knew that unless Azman relented soon, he would find just how much of her juices she produced when she reached orgasm.

Azman realized this hot blooded lady needed to be fucked, and soon had his dick out of his trousers and moving up and down the cleft of Rina's pussy. Still it surprised him when, with a thrust of her hips, she buried the first two inches of his cock in her superheated pussy. It felt wonderful! Hot, juicy, and tight, just what he always hoped for when he fucked a woman for the first time. Moving his hips slowly back and forth, he relentlessly drove his full seven inches of thick male muscle inside her until the tip of his dick was pressed tightly against Rina's cervix and was being welcomed by soft moans of her pleasure. The novelty of a fresh fuck overtook him and within a few short moments, he filled her cunt to overflowing with his cum just as Rina's body began shaking in her own orgasmic delights. Suspecting that Azman's cock would not shrivel and die, she pushed him over onto his back and with his cock still firmly wedged in her hot, juicy pussy began to post up and down on that still swollen sausage.

"Oh, mister Azman," she cooed, looking down at Azman's smiling face, "I have wanted this so often and now I can't let you go before you do this to me again."

"Well, Rina," Azman assured her, "I wish I had known this before. We have had too many missed opportunities, so I hope you will show me how talented you truly are." His hands reached up and cupped the firm breasts of the young nanny and squeezed them gently, earning him a smile.

"Do you truly like them? I like the feeling of your hands on them. Would you like to suck them again?"

Azman said nothing in reply; instead he pulled her down to his mouth using his grip on the full breasts, tucking one in his mouth while his other hand continued fondling the swollen flesh. He sucked hard, pulling her entire areola into his mouth and gently biting the soft flesh while his tongue stroked the inch long swollen nipple. His efforts were much appreciated by his young lover and she pushed that breast harder into his face as she felt his cock swelling anew in her pussy.

"Oh, yes, fuck me, please. I need lots of cock and since hubby is too busy, I get it too seldom. You feel so good." Raising herself slightly, Rina let her pelvis drop, enveloping that stiff rod. She felt the tip enter her cervix and it was almost enough to make her cum again. "Yes, yes, yes," she chanted as her hips began moving faster and faster, the urge to reach that orgasmic pinnacle once more the only interest she had. So busy was she that she never saw Azizah step through the doorway into the nursery.

Azizah was smiling as she watched her husband's hips thrusting up to meet Rina's gyrating hips that ground her husband's cum deep into the maid's hungry cunt. She had expected this to happen sooner or later, and she also knew that now that Azman had had her first, she would be an easy conquest for her own brand of lovemaking. Her mouth literally watered as she thought of how tasty that swollen cunt would be, and how easily it would release her husband's cum into her mouth. Azizah, brought to the peak of her bisexual interests by the lovely Ting, now knew that regardless of the source of the cum she found so tasty, she had to have it often and Rina looked like the perfect source because her husband would undoubtedly fuck her often. Seeing how perfectly shaped Rina's ass was, and how her breasts were so beautiful, she knew that Azman would not be the only donor of sperm for the young lady.

oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers
12